Mom Makeover?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, 5 foot tall, about 120ish pounds and medium-sized boobs."

Lisa smirks at me and then starts holding up different sizes. "Hmm, I've seen her a few times so these will probably do. Let's go check out some dresses."

I'm just following her around the store as she goes through dress after dress.

"Get a bra and panties set to match the dress kind of night?" Lisa asks as we look around.

"I'm taking her out and don't plan on seeing them," I reply dryly.

Lisa laughs and pushes me. "That's sweet... though we can save that for when you take me out for the same thing. Just the dress then. "Size 6 cocktail dress. Burgundy or Black?" She holds each up in front of her.

"Burgundy looks nice." I reply.

"If my roommate was in town, she could try it on." Lisa says and I perk up.

"How many roommates do you have?

"It's a two-bedroom, I've lived with Becky throughout college and since. Northern Virginia is expensive, and she is only there a quarter of the time being a flight attendant at National Airport and her boyfriend."

We add the dress to the items we have and pick a nice restaurant in the mall. We talk about what we do on our free time. She wants to be a chef and all I do is work and school though normal conversation comes easy.

The trip to the parking garage seemed a bit awkward with the reminder of the night before but we still made out a little in my car. I assured her half a dozen times that I was interested in going out with her.

"Good luck with your make-over. Let me know how it goes." Lisa waves and I drive away.

Walking into the house Mom pounced on the bags as she recognizes the stores and asked how everything went with Lisa and the shopping.

"Everything went great." I say as mom pulls the dress out of the bag.

"Ohhh! Nice, but why do you have it?" Mom holds the dress up and then looks at the size and then looks at me again. She knows Lisa quite a few inches taller than she is.

"That's for you. Lisa helped me pick them out for our date." I answer and hand her the other bag.

"Hmm, Shampoo, conditioner and silk pajamas? Your father better not find out what kind of date you are taking me on, though I am intrigued to hear about how these will be used." Mom is looking at the stuff I got her in the bag.

I laugh at the picture she must be forming in her mind and ask her to put the bags down. I pick her little body up again and carry her over to her chair, sitting down and holding her like the previous night.

"I told you last night that I found out I wasn't paying enough attention to you. Part of that is getting my beautiful mom with the pep in her step and sparkle in her eye back.

"Lisa must think I'm a wreck." Mom replies.

"What!? No, she said she wants a date just like yours as soon as I'm free. I got a ton bonus points today with her." I squeeze and kiss Mom on the nose. "Please humor me and I will dote on you to make up for the stupidity I was showing these last few years."

Mom jumps off my lap and goes back over to the bags. "So, when and where are we going? I haven't gone out to something other than a function or event in so long I can't even remember."

"Let me see who is playing and when? We have choices of an Irish pub with a band, the two nineteen blues and jazz or the Carlyle club or if you want country, they have Nicks over off Eisenhower Ave."

"The Carlyle sounds nice; I'd need to dress differently for country." Mom smiles and winks at me and heads up the steps to her room with her bags.

That not only went better than expected, but Mom also threw me off when she just rolled with the pajamas and shampoo on a date comment. She didn't seem to care what I had planned or what was involved.

I texted Lisa as I went up to my room, "Everything went great, I told her all this was your idea and she just picked up the bags and went to her room."

Lisa: "WHAT!!"

My phone immediately starts ringing.

I answer laughing. "I'm kidding, she rolled with the entire thing, we're going to the Carlyle Club as soon as I can figure out who is playing."

"That sounds nice." I can hear the approval in Lisa's voice. "Look for nice places for us next week."

"Heh, so get this, she grabs the bag with the dress, and she knows your size and figures out pretty fast it was for her. I tell her it's for the date we're going on and hand her the other bag. She looks at the pajamas and shampoo and without even missing a beat tells me that I can't tell dad about this date, and she was intrigued as to how those two items were involved."

"It sounds like you get it from her." Lisa replies.

"Get what from her?"

"You both have instant answers for everything, and you say them with a straight face so that the person you are talking to has no idea you are pulling their chain half the time. Also, is it too soon to invite you over?"

"I can stop by later tonight if that's okay, got a project due and some details to go over."

"Great, txt me when you head out and the door is open so just walk in. I gotta get ready, bye."

Fridays are when the Carlyle has good bands. Will talk to Mom when I'm done.

I work on a project management Visio diagram for my class even though I know I'll never use it.

I spend some time going over my portfolio, I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for 3 years now and some AMC stock recently and a dozen NFT's so there is no way I'm going to be working in a cubicle when I get out of college. College was to make Mom happy, and work was to make Dad happy, and I don't care about the work part of it anymore, but it is a free 90k a year to invest while living at home and working with no nightlife for two years. This also means Mom doesn't have to 'win' anything if shit hits the fan. I can handle any expenses.

Dad got home from "Golf" around 4:30 pm and is in his office when I wander back downstairs.

I walk up behind Mom put my arms over her shoulders and kiss the top of her head. "Mmmm, you smell delish.. did you already take a shower and use it?" She grabs my wrists and tilts her head back to look up at me.

"Of course, Lisa did well in her choices. The dress fits."

"The Carlyle doesn't have a good band until Friday," I explain looking down on her unhappy face. "But, we can go country dancing tomorrow, and then you can wear the dress next Friday."

"When you spoil someone, you go all out. I'm good with that." Mom steps back pulling my arms down to her stomach and looks up at me as I bend down for a kiss, and I kiss her on the mouth instead of her nose. Just a peck but it wasn't intended.

"Not with your father home dear." Mom pats my arms and steps away to the fridge.

She got me for a second and then I chuckle. "I remember when you were like this all the time, it's nice to see it again and so quickly."

"It has always been there dear; it was just lacking a target." Mom smiles at me. "You're going to Lisa's?"

"Uhh, yeah tonight after we do our shows," I reply and take the diet coke being offered.

Mom steps forward and hugs my chest. "Hmmm, it's nice to see you go back out after so long, I thought you were studying to be a monk."

"Me too sometimes, so you're ready to break the boots out and show me how to dance?" I talk down to the top of Mom's head.

"Mmmhmm, you have an hour before dinner did you want to meet me in the chair?"

"Whatever you want Mom, let's go."

Dad comes out and sits in his chair, doesn't say a word, Mom doesn't say a word wrapped up all around me and I'm not going to say anything if they aren't. He looks me in the face and then looks at Mom and smiles, gets up, grabs a beer, and watches the show with us until dinner is ready while scrolling through his phone.

Mom finally gets up and starts making dinner.

"I haven't seen that since you first got that big and she would smother you in her chair watching T.V." Dad says after she leaves.

"Yeah."

Dad sighs, "So you and Lisa went shopping today?"

"Yeah."

"Is this going to continue outside of the office?"

"Yeah, think so, heading over there tonight"

"Okay; good for you." dad raises his beer as a toast and drinks." And goes back to his phone, probably telling Allison the news.

During dinner we make small talk and dad goes down the hall to his office.

Mom gives me a hug. "Don't tire yourself out too much, I expect your full participation tomorrow night young man."

"Yes Ma'am! I promise I'll be ready to go."

Texted Lisa "On my way" and when I arrived, I went to knock and then walked in. Try to act like this is no big deal, but it just couldn't be more awkward.

"Hey James, have a seat on the couch." Lisa called from kitchen area. I could see her middle section below the cabinets and above the little bar area.

Taking a seat, I look around and see a lot of beach and lighthouse paintings.

Lisa walks in with two beers and sits on the coffee table right in front of me, handing me a beer, if you're staying you can have some beer, if not, that's your last one."

I give her a big smile, "Cradle robber going to entice me with beer huh?"

"Dick, I'm 4 years older than you." Lisa smiles back. "And it's Becky's crappy beer so here's to hoping she doesn't show up tonight." We toast and drink.

"Okay, so I'm at a loss as to what to do," Lisa says after the first sip.

"Wait, you invite me over, I drive uphill the entire way to get here, and you got nothing?" I ask in mock offense.

"Okay, you know my darkest most fucked up secret. Let's work backward from there. What is a secret nobody knows that isn't awful? Lisa asks.

"I'm faking both college and work and have no plans on using either this time next year." I reply instantly.

"Shit! You don't hold back do you." Lisa toasts me and we drink.

I motion over to Lisa. "Move closer, one knee there, and one knee there." I say pointing. Lisa moves forward and straddles my lap."

"If we are toasting between each one of these monumental secrets, I want a kiss to seal them shut." I whisper and pull her face forward. Her lips are soft and her tongue goes right to work. Her smelling like my mother is both pleasant and weird or is it my mother now smells like her, anyway we are still kissing, and her tits are on my chest. I've jerked off to this moment several hundred times.

We break off the kiss.

"Okay my turn: Me and Becky are kind of a thing between things and on occasion have shared." She leans back and looks at me and I just toast the beer and we drink and then kiss again; she sets her beer down and holds my head.

"Whew! You kiss great, so you got nothing for that one?" Lisa just shakes her head.

"Uhh, you two have been living together for 6 years and all through college. I would have been shocked if you told me anything other than that."

"Fuckin stereotyper!." Lisa says and smiles.

I start laughing and with everything else going on it just gets me rolling..

Lisa laughs a little and then starts laughing harder. "I've never seen you laugh; you smirk and smile and chuckle but in almost 3 years, never a full out-loud laugh. That was nice."

"Which leads me to, my middle and high school sweetheart and my first broke up with me 2 years ago and I kinda just retired from all of that. Stepped away from everyone and focused on things that I just found out didn't matter. Which is why I was just going through the motions and not fully participating in anything really."

Lisa stares at me taking that all in. "So, I'm your second after the love of your life and a 2year heartbroken sabbatical that ended when I dumped all that shit on you. How the hell am I supposed to follow that?"

"You broke me out of my funk, helped me fix my mother, and got me to laugh like I haven't laughed in forever, you're straddling my lap feeling fucking amazing and about to kiss me again here in a second and that's all within the first 24hours."

Lisa's eyes get wide with a huge smile on her face and she whispers, "you said fuck; mister always so calm and collected and in control, a laugh and you cursed, I think I had a mini orgasm right after you said it."

"Everything I say and that's what gets you off, I'll make sure I save them for just the right moments."

I hold my beer up for a toast.

"See that's what I was talking about, so quick on what to say." she toasts, we drink, and she takes both beers and sets them on the table. "Quick break on the secrets, you are driving me crazy!" She kisses me and starts pulling my shirt up. I do the same for her. Lisa pulls her bra off and I reach under her arms and scoot down a little bit and I bench press her up into the air.

"Whoa!" Lisa is looking down at me, her hair hanging down towards me.

"One second, I've waited a while to see this." I have her at arm's length above my chest taking in her no tan lines. Large breasts that have large lighter goose-bumped areola than her skin and big dented nipples. I pull her back down and kiss under her breast feeling the weight and then around the outside and down to her nipple, licking it and then sucking it to feel her reaction and then biting down. All three got the same moans and her grabbing handfuls of my hair. I switch to the other and do the same and then pull her back down to kiss her again.

"Did they pass inspection?" Lisa smiles after the kiss.

"Hmmm, they might be what first got my attention, but your ass got me to hang around your desk."

"Hahahaha, okay good to know." Lisa is tracing all the lines on my chest and stomach. "Is it going to be okay that I just want to play a bit but not?"

"I've gone years, I can wait a little longer. You on the other hand can take what you want without being all shy about it."

"Holy Shit James, just like that?" Lisa looks up at me.

"Hmmm, want me to take it back?

"No, standup." Lisa rolls off onto the couch and I stand up and face her.

She unbuttons my pants and pulls everything off at once and I step out of them.

"Tall, dark and handsome with a pretty mouth, please don't let me fuck this up." Lisa moves to the edge of the couch and runs her hands up my thighs. Bring both hands to each side.

"Mmmm, wide hands, and wide feet and a big wide almost new dick." She giggles and lays it across her face. "It's heavy." Lisa licks from the base all the way to the top.

"Huah, it's been a while so I don't expect this to last very long." I moan as she is ridging both sides.

"Good, cuz this thing is going to make my jaw hurt pretty damn quick." Lisa starts kissing and spreading the precum all over it. She moves down to suck on my balls while still pumping.

"Fuck this is hot." Lisa leans back and squeezes the base of my cock and pulls all the way to the top. A steady stream pours out the entire time that she smears all around and licks. "No spit needed for you huh, you leak more than most finish with. She licks me again. "Two-year-old cum tastes really good."

"Well, I wouldn't say this batch is that old." I smile down at her, and she laughs.

"Come here juicy." She opens and starts working her way down inch-by-inch bobbing back and forth. I have only had Jenna do this and I was her first, so this is an entirely new experience. I watch for a few and then put my hand on the back of her head.

"Mmmhmm" Lisa is moaning that is causing my dick to throb that is causing her to moan again. Lisa pulls off and swallows. "Mr. Juicy here is filling my mouth with cum but it's too fat for me to swallow."

"My favorite and most sensitive spot is just under, I won't last 30 seconds if you can find it." I push my cock back in her mouth to the right depth. "There."

Lisa starts licking all around the bottom while jerking me with her hands. Bobbing just a little and looking at my face.

"Mmmm, yeah, you got it. You want me to cum for you?"

"mmmhmmm."

I feel the roiling and my stomach clenches. It's been so long since one was pulled out of me and it is by far the most relaxing feeling as I finally finish. I collapse down onto the couch.

I turn my head to look at Lisa and her eyes open to look over at me.

"Holy shit, that was insane." She is just staring at my dick.

"I know."

"From now on you only get blowjobs in the bathtub."

I laugh and my stomach hurts as she is covered down her chin and chest.

Lisa pushes my chest. "How about you should have said I have a secret Lisa, I cum the entire damn time."

I start laughing again and then burst out laughing every time I look at her.

"Laugh it up Juicy. I'll be back."

"Wait" I pull her over to me and kiss her for a good while. When we get done, I fall back onto the couch again and wipe my face off.

"You are just one sexy surprise a minute aren't you." Lisa is pretty much purring on my chest.

"I won't do it by itself, but I'll take you no matter what is going on." I reply and pull her up higher.

Secret, "Having a man shun you away after you do that for them is demeaning especially if they expect you to taste yours like it's no big deal. What you just did made my face melt." Lisa squeezes my chest.

"Sounds like I get to stay."

"Maybe, let's get up and shower, you are a mess."

I finally get to see her naked in the shower and her ass is everything it looked in the office and my cock rests on top of it. At least my dick was warm as her shower head was even with my forehead and didn't seem to pass much hot water. Fantasy shower failure as the cold spray is not my favorite.

Afterward, I get a tour of the apartment and we head back out to the living room. Lisa puts on some music and we just sit and start a fresh set of beers.

"You haven't asked me to get anything from work that your mother might be able to use?" Lisa brings up as we sit there.

"I can't think of anything that he won't know immediately came from you and the expense reports showing say one room with Allison going would just be a slap on the wrist. Not worth it."

"That's probably true. Am I going to need to update my resume next, seeing as you aren't going to need one after your secret earlier this evening?"

"Depends." I reply and Lisa nods

"How close are you to being able to work as a chef?" I follow up with.

"Uhh, another year if I want a nicer establishment, now if it's a food truck."

"Can you handle a nicer establishment if you were thrown into it?"

Lisa smiles and thinks, "Pastries and baking I could do now, a 5-star French restaurant I would need a miracle to keep up."

"What about events and functions catering now and then making your own as you get the hang of it?"

"Hmmm, I guess I could figure that out, never gave that much thought, but being able to do my own thing would be nice. Not sure I could take anything more from Nicole though."

"Different now, she would be recommending you for me, and she would do that without a second thought. Does Becky do any of this with you?

"No, she's happy to fly around for now." Lisa waves her hands about. "How fast is this going to happen?"

"That depends on Mom, she snapped back almost instantly into being her old self which leads me to believe she was just bored vs. depressed. Oh! The Carlyle was canceled for tomorrow as bands don't play until Friday. Going to do some country dancing tomorrow at Nicks and then the Carlyle next Friday with her." I wave at Lisa to come sit and I pull her into my lap.

"I'm going to take the Operations Manager job, next week dads, been pushing on me, going to ask for you to move over with me if you wish?"

"Just like that huh, just pass me along?" Lisa doesn't sound very pleased.

"That's why I am asking you? Seems like it would be less stressful for you after what you told me yesterday." I pull her up a little tighter. "And you would no longer be tied directly to him as the secretary."

"Executive administrative assistant," Lisa says automatically.

"Yeah, that."

"Ass, and I guess if Nicole comes through, I'll be working two jobs for a little while, and you don't do much so it would be easier to manage."