Mom Makeover?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh "There is that, yes. Let's just bounce ideas back and forth for a little while and see where it leads."

"It has been a crazy weekend so far, I'm tired, want to check out your new room?" Lisa asks and I nod.

Lisa has a little sleeping outfit and I just go commando.

"From the sounds of it, there is a fifty-fifty chance I'm going to have to call Becky and let her know we are going to be broke and homeless, she is going to have to support us for a little while." Lisa laughs and lays on my chest.

"I doubt it would come to that; I have multiple backup plans."

"Don't underestimate Jack, he is just as quick and charming though not as forgiving or uhh, gentle, and he's been doing this at the professional level for decades."

"The pictures on the walls in the living room are yours based on what I see in here and Becky's room?"

"I was born and grew up in the outer banks of North Carolina. My parents still live there. Your parent meeting experience is going to be much more pleasant than mine."

"Mom controls the house and is excited that I'm out again, she is going to back you 100%, and Dad is going to play nice because he has to. I've already seen it, don't let your imagination run too wild."

"Too late for that, I know how much we make combined and how much Jack makes and there are a lotta zeros in the difference. Doesn't really matter to me if we have to start over, but I don't want to cause a family feud for you that gets out of control."

"Good to know and that doesn't seem likely. How much does Becky know?"

"Everything except the Juicy part. Haven't talked to her tonight."

"If she starts calling me that, you are going to pay for it."

"I wasn't going to tell her, just to see her reaction when you drown her, but I need to make some changes and I'm not sure I want to share anymore." Lisa squeezed me and I wake up in the middle of the night.

I roll over and work my way up Lisa's thighs. She wakes up almost immediately. "Mmmmmm, that feels nice."

I keep moving up slowly, "It does." And pull her pajama shorts to the side. Let's see what we have here. I work around the edges and the little strip, dipping to moisten her up, grabbing her ass with both hands and pulling her into my face. Her breathing gets faster, and she leans up to look at me.

I'm getting moans as she gyrates her hips. I pull off and move a hand back. "Relax and let it build."

Lisa flops back down and I slide a finger in with my thumb slowly rubbing through her folds. Moving up I lick up her stomach and around her nipple. I feel her hand in my hair.

"OH, just like that, don't stop. OH you have big hands. OH fuck, more James."

I slide another finger in and really start rubbing her clit with my thumb. Sucking hard are her nipple the dents are gone and she is nipple hard and grabbing the sheets. "Ohh, please, yes." I can feel a little jerking and the change in the pressure inside of her pussy. This is supposed to be relaxing so I slow down and let her calm back down.

"Didn't want to sneak out without a proper goodbye." I kiss her and she wraps her arms and legs around me. "Just a little while longer? It's still dark out, what time is it?"

"3:40"

"Nope, set your phone alarm and you are going to hold me. You ain't going home, just to go back to bed without me."

"Okay." We get rearranged with her back to my chest.

"Hmmmm, I don't care what time it is; you can wake me up like that whenever you want." Lisa scoots down a little and moves me from poking her thigh to running up her ass.

"I didn't think you would mind." I go over most of the scenarios again. I've got Lisa and probably Mom the way she is acting now. I should probably end it there and let her decide what the next chapter brings us.

Lisa walks me to the door at six and I head back home, shower and head back downstairs and start the coffee. Mom makes it down the stairs without me knowing and puts her arms around my chest.

"Good Morning, James. I could really get used to waking up to the smell of coffee already going."

"Mom squeezes me and goes to get coffee and she is wearing the outfit from yesterday.

"Wow! You look fabulous this morning."

"Hmmm, they feel fabulous." Mom makes her sugar coffee and sits down.

"Last night go, okay? You are back early."

"Went great, and I wasn't going to miss this."

"It is nice isn't it." She drinks her coffee.

"Breakfast or going back to bed and rest up for later?"

"Breakfast please, slept pretty good last night."

I hear dad up and walking around upstairs.

Mom gets up and makes some toast. When dad gets downstairs, he grabs a piece of toast and stops.

"That new?" Dad asks looking at Mom.

"Yes. James bought it for me yesterday." Mom gives me a big smile.

"Ahh the shopping thing." Dad grabs some toast and heads out.

Mom smiles and sits down. "It's been a while since I've seen your father that jealous." I take a sip of my coffee and replay everything Mom just did. Outwardly, you'd never know anything happened.

"Sometimes people need to be reminded as to what they have right in front of them," I reply with a shrug.

Mom laughs "This is a rather bold reminder, though it was invigorating. Okay, details young man." Mom leans forward and takes my hand.

"Her parents live in the outer banks." I start easy.

"Nice." Mom nods.

"She has a roommate "Becky", whom she's lived with for the last six years since college."

Mom smiles and raises give me her look. "Okay." and then she smiles bigger and pats my hand. "Is that going to be a problem or...?"

"It is exactly what you are currently thinking." I laugh and decide it is a two-coffee day.

"And you made it back this early in the morning?" Mom turns around in her seat to watch me.

"I haven't met her yet. She's a flight attendant."

"Well, your luck seems to be getting better by the day." Mom laughs.

"As someone I know recently said, it has been a crazy weekend so far." I turn back and sit back down.

"Hmmm, so Lisa and Becky and we still have our date tonight. I'll make us some omelets as you are going to need your strength. I think you are close but not quite there in what is going on."

"Going from zero to three knockout beautiful women is a bit of a shock to the system."

"That was nice to say, I am excited to put my hair down and go dancing. Maybe practice this afternoon where it's not so crowded."

"Sounds good."

After breakfast, I clean my room, do laundry, and work on next week's class assignments.

I go downstairs and turn on Prime to watch a movie and pass some time. Mom gets home and goes upstairs returning 30 minutes in nice little shorts, and top I haven't seen before.

"You ready to learn some moves?" Mom smiles.

"Now!? Sure, I guess."

Mom hooks her phone up to a little Bluetooth speaker and pulls me into the middle of the living room.

She takes me through a few routines.

"I wanted to get this out of the way before we go out, because after isn't going to work." Mom is holding me during a slow song. "But, we need to have a talk first."

"Do you know why your father was jealous this morning?"

"The look you gave me when you mentioned the outfit." I reply.

"Yes, and very good, I thought.. well anyway. Jack is still trying to figure out what to do about you taking two of his women in basically one day. If it was any two other people doing it, he wouldn't even have noticed as he's moved on. But it's you with both, right in front of him so you are going to have to play especially gracious. Never doing anything in front of him and being a gentleman that never says anything overtly even when asked directly.

"I can do that."

"Good, because he'll be home tonight, and we can't go anywhere after the dancing, and we can't be improper when we get back. If you want to back out, now is your last chance. We are still going out though."

Well, I guess Mom chose the path she wanted to take, and if she's okay with it, I'm okay with it.

I lift Mom up and she wraps her arms and legs around me. I put my forehead to hers. "You were right though, I was inches away, but not fully up to speed."

"That's why you have me dear. Now, carry me upstairs." Mom kisses me and I try not to trip up the stairs to my room.

"Looks like you have plenty left" Mom reaches down and grabs my rock-hard cock and kneels down in front of me.

"Yeah, this is, Ohhh, quite a bit more exciting than with Lisa." I say looking at my mother handle me.

"Awww, the best answer you could give, though, from the sounds of it, WE might be visiting her on occasion when her roommate is out." My cock jerks in her hands. "I thought you might like that."

"Let's get this out of the way so you can spend more quality time with me." Mom goes down on me and she has no problems at all taking everything in all the way down. Nobody has done that to me, so I groan like I'm going to die. She holds it and swallows a few times, pulls back and goes back down. I can't believe any of this is happening plus her throat swallowing around my cock and I'm trying to hold back already.

"Mmmmhmmm mmmm. Mom pulls back then slams it down and starts swallowing and I lose the fight. I hadn't even moved my hands or thought about what I should do.

"Ghaaaah, whew, you get as messy as I do." Mom gets up and walks out of my room with me just standing there wondering what the hell is going on.

She comes back in carrying a few towels. "Flip your mattress over." She lays the towels out and lays in the middle. "Come here baby, I really, really need this. We are going to make one hell of a mess and it is going to be great."

Mom is tinier in every way compared to Lisa, I crawl between the second set of legs today and repeat everything thing I did earlier. Though Mom is tighter and much wetter. When I come up and start sucking on her smaller nipple, she is also much louder. I'm pistoning one finger and running my thumb over her faster while she moans, groans and screams profanities that I've never heard her say out loud before.

"Shit Mom, that was hot as hell."

"Nicole sweety when we are out and about or when you are pounding my little ass."

"Yes ma'am. Now good for you Nicole?"

"Yes, dear."

"Do you want to get on top at first?" I'm looking at her and my cock and wondering how this is going to work.

"No, reach under my arms lace your hands around the top of my head and Jam me down onto your cock until I tell you to stop."

I thought Lisa was going to be my 2nd time, but she's going to have to deal with being the 3rd.

"Fast and hard James!" Mom has an orgasm and gushes all over me within seconds of me slamming into her. "Keep going! We can, Uhhhh fuck, Uhh." I was just rutting into her with no finesse trying to keep my rhythm. Her orgasm made everything from the waist down slippery, so I leaned back and grabbed her little feet holding her legs up in awe of the sight below me.

Mom gushes a 2nd time and it's not as big but it is still squirting out. When I pull my cock out more shoots out upwards onto my stomach. I reach down and pick her up and stand next to the bed picking her up and slamming her back down as she rocks her hips and holds on.

When her arms and legs give out, I'm holding her ass and her back against me, pushing up into her until I come inside of her. The third time it's still huge given all the craziness.

Mom reaches up and puts her arms back around my neck. We kiss for a moment, "mmmmm, put me down, James."

I lay her back onto the towels.

Mom smiles up at me: "Mmmmmm, next time we can go nice and slow and make it last."

We are covered in Mom's juices, and she is leaking onto the towels. "Lisa might not let us back in after the first time." I smile down at Mom and she giggles.

"I'll try and convince her." Mom replies. "You have really filled out and look damn good James. Feel good also." She puts her arms up to pull me down for a kiss.

I flip us over so she is on top of me.. Mom kisses all over my chest and crawls up and we make out for a few minutes. She slides down bumps my already hard cock and puts it back into her. Sliding up and down my chest slowly licking her juices off my chest.

"You have turned into a magnificent man James."

"I gotta say this is probably the best day of my life to date." I reply back and I can feel moms pussy squeeze me.

"I love you baby."

"Love you M.. Nicole".

I finally have time to run my hands all over Moms body.

"Sit up Nicole, I want to see you ride me."

"Anything for you baby." Mom sits up and grinds her hips on me.

"So, two women in the same day for you stud?"

"Just you Nicole, Lisa wasn't ready last night, we just explored and enjoyed."

Mom stops moving. "Ohh, I thought, Hmmm, do you think you can move that along so she can have this?" Mom starts grinding again. "Fuck me this feels so good! Ohh my, Uhh, I'd like for her to think she was before me to keeps the feelings in the right order. Ohh, this is so damn hot I am going to explode."

I grab Mom's hips and start moving her back and forth faster as I am already there. "Cumming can't stop! OH God, you are the best."

We cuddle up again after, I look down at Mom's face and she is beaming. "I hear what you are saying but you seem extremely pleased to have gotten here first."

Mom looks up and kisses me. "You have no idea how much! But I don't want to ruin anything for you so this will have to be our little secret." I get Mom's biggest smile "Fuck yeah!" she shouts at the ceiling and pumps her fist in the air and I lean back and laugh as I watch new things from Mom happening. She gets off the bed and just stands there smiling and looking me up and down. She does another fist pump and laughs.

"It's been a decade since anything even close to this has happened, okay, okay, I have to get this all out, Christ I'm going to be smiling like an idiot all night tonight. Let's get cleaned up and fix your bed. We must behave tonight; no real kisses and the dancing can be fun but don't let me maul you on the dance floor. I stand up and she looks up at me. "I'm a bit wound up right now as it's been a long damn time. I'm going to take a shower in my room, I have got to get away from you before we skip the dancing altogether." Mom grabs her clothes and the towels and heads down the hall naked laughing at what seems to be a major victory for her.

Dad got home early while we were getting ready, he doesn't go directly to his study as he would normally. "Mom said you two were going dancing?"

"Country dancing, yeah." I try and keep the same facial expression he is using.

"If the operations manager job is still open, I'd like to get more involved."

"Really!?" Dad is surprised as I turned that down earlier in the month.

"If it's okay with you." I shrug.

"And I suppose you don't want just any secretary to help out." Dad smirks at me.

"Again, that is up to you."

I see Mom halfway down the stairs watching. Dad looks over, she nods at him.

"I'll see what we can do." Dad gets up and walks down the hall.

Mom turns and walks up the stairs again without looking at me.

Txt from Lisa: "Good luck tonight"

James: "Thanks, I've never done this before so it's practice." OH! We both got the new job and project destruction might be off the table, no need for resumes.

Lisa: "Great! Wow, Great! And call me when you get home.

James: "Yes Ma'am"

Country Dance:

Mom and I get in my car, and we head off to Nicks.

"You did a good thing today with you father, the more you give him the more you can have without conflict."

"If it wasn't for you being good again..." I grip the steering wheel.

"Get it out of your system." Mom puts her hand on my leg.

"I was going to Fucking crucify him, burn him and his entire company to the ground, pack you up and take you away with me."

"You are so going to get rewarded for that sexy comment, thank you honey, but that's between me and your father." Mom squeezes and pats my leg.

"I didn't know you knew; all I knew was what he was doing while you were at home. I still don't understand it, but as long as you are okay, then everything is fine. Either way, I canceled his utter destruction and will work with him for a while.

"I don't know about okay with it, but neither of us was willing the leave the house and leave the other one there. And you were busy with school and the breakup, so we decided to wait it out." Mom says this as if years of neglect are no big deal.

"So, if I get you out of there and work with dad to keep him happy for a bit, we can end all of this peacefully?" I look over at Mom who is staring straight ahead.

"Why work at all with your investments?" Mom asks dropping her I know about your money bomb.

"Learning operations of a company and working with others is never a bad thing. I need more people around me for a little while." I'm never surprised about what Mom knows.

"Do you mind me prying into that? I never told you father, but I have seen it from time to time when you leave the computer on?" Mom is turned to look at James.

"Once I figured I couldn't destroy father without getting Lisa into trouble, my backup plan was to use those funds to just 'move us' to another location so you wouldn't have to worry about what % the courts would grant you. It is currently sitting around 13.4 million dollars though that's going up since the July 21st run-up.

"Wow, that's triple what I remember from a year or so ago. Does Lisa know?"

I hand Mom my phone, "check the text messages between me and Lisa." I chuckle. "She was sure that I was going to get Dad, her and I fired, and was getting our resumes together saying we'd probably have to live off her roommate for a while."

"I also told her I'd talk to you about an event /catering opportunity so she could get away from Dad and start over? She has been studying to be a chef outside of work. She was going to work both jobs until we had an idea of what was going to happen."

"Fixing your resume and getting two jobs? And she hasn't given it up yet, she is showing signs of really being a good find for you." Mom laughs. "There are quite a few opportunities available. If things continue the way, they are we can get her setup to have her own business as opposed to just the cook."

"Thank you, Nicole." I put my hand on her leg. "I'd like to see her earn her own before flashing money around and not knowing if it was me or the money."

"Smart boy, and after you get done with her tomorrow, and I expect you to make that happen. I don't think you are going to have to worry about that. Keep your money for a few more years honey. There's no reason to use it for now. Thirteen million at soon to be 20yrs old." Mom is just beaming at me.. "I should have thought to put a towel on the seat before this conversation. I'm so proud of what you've become."

"Nicole!" I move my hand under her skirt and she is soaked. "It appears you do understand exactly how much you mean to me and what I was willing to do to ensure you were never going to have to settle or suffer for even a moment. I am going to find us a place next week. It's an investment and diversification into property."

"If I wasn't already bowlegged from earlier today, I'd have had you pull over already." Mom looks forward again. "This is why it is so important you fix Lisa tomorrow or I'm going to take you over there by the ear and sort the both of you out."

"Bowlegged huh, it's good we're going country dancing, nobody will even notice." I quip and mom laughs.

Nicks seems a nice place on a back street. We get a table; Mom orders a few appetizers and some wine while the designated driver has an ice tea.

We dance on and off for a few hours and Mom is having a great time. We flirt on the dance floor but keep it to semi-acceptable levels. Both of us are worn out when we get back in the car to head back home. Mom holds my hand, and we chat about the different people and the fight that broke out.