Mom Makeover?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going inside it looked just like the pictures, hardwood floors, lots of space.

"So, where would the best place to put Nicole in here so she has her own room away from the rest of us." I ask Lisa

"The rest of us?" Becky perks up.

"Yeah, I wouldn't put her in a home by herself as that is just rude. But, if you two wanted to get rid of your rent in that apartment and stay here you can."

"Jack buying Nicole this and keeping the old house?" Lisa asks.

"He is keeping the old house. This house is going to be mine." I reply.

"James, I did all your job hiring paperwork, you make 40k more a year than I do." Lisa isn't buying this.

"Let's go downstairs."

"Figured this would be good for Nicole as it has the Largest bedroom, huge living area and study with the bathroom.

"Middle level is community and guest bedroom and bath."

"Upper level has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and study.

"Nicole has all her stuff and I'll move my stuff into the guest bedroom.

"That leaves the rest of the house for you two to decorate and furnish."

Becky looks over at me "Just like that huh."

I smile and shrug: "You can stay in your apartment and pay to rent or move in here and save that money. I figure Lisa and I are going to be spending time at each other's place and you are in and out a lot so this way you get more time with your bestie."

"Why this specific house though, we should look at a bunch of them? Though this is pretty darn perfect." Lisa leads us back downstairs to the Kitchen.

"This has the best investment in the area, and I like the waterfront being just around the corner."

Let's check out the yard in the back.

"Really James, if you are fucking with us, it's not going to be funny at this point." Lisa is staring me down.

"Nicole already looked at the pictures online and said it was fine for her." I reply back.

"Nicole?" Becky looks over at me.

"Nicole when talking to you, Mom when talking to Mom."

"Okay I believe you when you talk about moving your mom out of the old house and I believe you when you say we could come stay with you. What I don't believe is that we could afford to live here."

"It's already bought. That's why she left us here by ourselves."

"Lisa can stay at that crackhead apartment building if she wants, I'm moving in here." Becky walks back in the house. "Going to my room, Ya'll can do whatever!"

"How is this possible?" Lisa asks

"Lived at home so I was able to invest 100% of my paychecks that paid off."

"You really don't do anything slowly do you?" Lisa sits on the bench in the back.

"Don't feel pressured, this will still be here years from now, and now you won't have to walk into the old house."

"Yeah and I guess your Mom isn't going to be inviting him to sleepovers." Lisa's eyes get big and then she gasps at me. "Holy shit you! Wait, so in one day, you got all three women, and the next day you wrangled them all into the same house with you."

"Well, when you put it that way, it really does sound amazing." I pat my lap and she sits and wraps her arms around my neck.

"So do you like it." I ask.

"I love it, hell anyone that sees this is going to love it, look at it. I feel like I'm going crazy, every day I shout out what day it is from last Friday because each day is crazier than the previous day. Lisa bursts out laughing!"

"We are off for the rest of the week, so you two want to go Christmas shopping?" I ask.

"See!" Lisa turns to Becky, "this is what I'm talking about, every damn day it's something else, but not just one something else, but a pile of them stacked up."

"Like presents?" I try and keep a straight face and Becky bursts out laughing.

"He's funny. What are we shopping for?" Becky hugs Lisa who is looking at her for backup and getting none.

"Everything, I haven't started yet and only have till Saturday.

"Well, your mom, me and Becky are covered with this." Lisa points all around".

"Well, let's go eat then."

I hand Lisa and Becky a set of keys: "No hurries, move at your own pace, I'll get a moving truck when you finally decide. Come and go as you please until then."

Txt to Mom: "Everything looks good, will drop you off a set of keys, move at your own pace of course."

Mom txt: "Thanks dear, need to tell your father in a way that won't hurt his feelings before Christmas."

Lisa is watching the texts: "She is just all-around nice."

"Another good thing about this place. Nicole having parties with perspective clients back here and you just happen to be standing in the same spot you are now."

I push them back into the house and have Becky lock the front door to see if it works.

We drive around the local area and stop at a nice little place to eat, and then drop them off at home.

"Come on James, come inside for an hour, what could possibly go wrong?" Becky asks as they get out.

"Tomorrow is better, I have a ton of documents to sign and an assignment to complete. I'll get everything done tonight so I can hang out all night tomorrow vs. an hour tonight."

Dad is home which is odd for a Tuesday. I walk into the kitchen and give mom a hug and hand her the keys. "You have the address, it's yours to do with as you see fit from this moment forward."

"The backyard isn't huge given the area it is in but it's a nice grotto-style that might be good for small gatherings."

"They had a video walkthrough I watched earlier; I take it the girls are in?"

"Of course, they can save money on rent and not have to worry about the neighbors." I went through most of the conversations from earlier in the day and mentioned the little place that had great food for lunch."

"How are you going to explain this to your father?"

"I have my three women under one roof to make access easier?"

"Bold, but maybe talk a bit about the time you will spend with him also." Mom grabs me a diet coke and we sit at the table.

"I'll let him know that I appreciate what you two have done for me for the last few years, but I'd feel guilty keeping this going when I'm fine now. That you were going to move anyway, and I didn't want you to be alone. I'll be with him 9 hours a day and when I'm old enough go out after work. Then I'll have a few hours when you aren't busy to see you most days so it should work out well and I'll still get dinners."

"Better."

"Would you like me to talk to him first?"

"That would be best as the father-son future is a bit more important than the ex future."

I find dad in down the hall in his study, sit down and have the conversation, it goes pretty well and he comes clean about the various women saying they were technically divorced for several years and he never brought it home with him. And that we don't have to wait a year about going out after work as he goes to the same place, and it won't be a problem.

I'll help Mom get the house and make enough to pay for some of the stuff. I have some investments with the money I was making since I didn't have anything to spend it on.

Dinner:

"Nicole, I'll get a company that will wrap and unwrap and put everything where it belongs for you." Dad says quietly as we are finishing up.

"Thanks, Jack, I really don't feel like helping James and his random friends do all that."

"You still getting your degree?" Dad asks me as I am clearing off the table.

"I wasn't going to last Friday, but I guess the remaining classes will help out in the long run."

"Good, that piece of paper though expensive still influences people's decisions about you when they don't know anything else about you." Dad says he'll do the dishes and we can go into the living room.

Mom gives him a look and he laughs. "Go on."

I go to sit in Mom's chair, and she points me over to the couch. "I am way too amped up right now to behave myself." Mom whispers pats my ass, and sits in her chair.

I pulled up Buzzfeed unsolved crimes that I've seen a few times, but they both got into it, and we talked about the various cases and stayed up longer than we should have.

Breakfast with Mom: Mom is going by the house to do a walk through. She also stated that I didn't need to get her anything for Christmas as the house and dates will suffice.

"I have today off Mom, I can take you," I say with a smirk on my face.

"Hardwood floors and no furniture? I'm pretty sure the cops would show up shortly after." Mom laughs.

"I know this rule thing is driving you AND me up the walls and I know you know why I have to abide by them after I was ready to take Dad out before I understood the entire situation. But Friday seems like it is never going to get here! I'm going crazy."

"Awww, thank you, honey!"

"Tell me if I'm overreacting on a Lisa issue; during sex, she doesn't make any noise at all, even at the end and I know she should be but she holds her breath and forces herself to stay quiet." I take a deep breath. "I think that is something she had to do because of the office. So I told her I would like for her to open up a bit more, make more noise. And I told her we are not allowed to do anything in the office. Both for her, and if she does well at the chef thing and she leaves, she'll know I have the no monkey business rule still in effect."

"Those are all nice things to do James, though, I'm sure she will relax on her own over time. Let her get used to a normal, well, this relationship." Mom pats my leg and gets up.

"So, are you going over there today to spoil Becky?" Mom smiles and sits down in her chair.

"Yeah, I think that is inevitable today."

"A good son would find a place that had a band tonight and invite all three of us out to dance."

"I can look around."

"I'm just teasing you, go have fun but no Becky on Friday young man."

"Do we have to have hardwood floors?" I ask thinking back to mom's earlier comment.

"It would be a shame to cover them, but I can see where the upper and lower sections could be redone." Mom smiles and nods.

"Could you pick out what you would like downstairs as I'd prefer to get that done before we move in. I'm thinking about having that done say, Thursday."

"Yes James, I'll have my area done right after I look at it today." Mom stares at me for a moment. "Might take a few towels and toiletry items over there also, just a few small things before the carpet and big items arrive."

"I know we are in a Mom environment and not a Nicole environment, but you make my chest tight and my face hot."

"You say the nicest things, honey."

Back in the room a quick check of the portfolio, furnishing is going to cost a lot, so more is going to have to come out as I only have 20k in the bank total. December has been parabolic straight up. Eth is pumping this morning up 22.4% (Thank you, good timing) Take 5% profit there and the moving expenses and furniture should be covered for everyone.

What to do with Becky? Need to figure out what she wants to do outside of being a flight attendant as she'll feel like a 4th wheel and by next week, she'll know some seriously sensitive information.

Txt to Lisa: "Any plans for today?"

Lisa Txt: "Yeah, come over, now."

James: "Finishing up my hair, be there soon."

Arrive at Lisa's and sit on the couch. "So, what's the plan?"

Becky sits in the chair and Lisa sits next to me.

"Anything crazy going to happen today?" Lisa pauses "Or I guess I should ask what crazy things are going to happen today?"

"Nicole is heading over to the new place to do a walkthrough; she is going to order carpet for the lower level to be put in tomorrow before we start moving in the big items. You two can figure out the carpet for the upper floor."

"Carpeting those floors!?" Becky looks perplexed.

"I asked for that to keep the neighbors from calling the cops on us."

"Oh!, someone thinks very highly of themselves." Becky raises an eyebrow and looks at Lisa. Lisa shrugs.

I also shrug, "I'll be moved in by Sunday, so I can start adding little things to make it visitable. Is today get to know Becky day?"

"Yes!" Becky says immediately.

"Good, so other than being a flight attendant, what else would you like to do?"

"Oh, I was thinking about another, get to know Becky way." Becky pouts and Lisa chuckles.

"I won't ever bring that up, see the chief here next to me about that. Think about it though, Lisa needs someone hot to help cater the food, I can teach you how to invest and three years from now you'll be buying a house just like the one we just got."

"I thought your family paid for the house?" Becky replies.

"Technically they did, I got to live rent-free from 17yrs old until now, kinda like you are about to do. So, I was able to take my paychecks and invest them vs. spend them on rent and utilities and such." So I'll do the same for you too and I believe the catering business is going to do a fair bit better than your current jobs so it shouldn't take too long. We'll go through all of your statements and such at the beginning of next year."

Becky shakes her head, "tells us we are moving in with him and his mother yesterday, and to give him all of our money today. He is full of surprises."

I smile at her, "Technically it will be your account and you will be transferring it from current you to future you. I have been showing 8000 strangers how to do it on my discord, the least I can do is make sure my two roomies are set up."

Lisa looks over at Becky, "I'll be cooking the food, you can help with everything else, and Nicole will be in the same house making sure everything goes well and answering all of our questions. James mentioned she'll have people over for networking parties and we're always going to be there."

"Hey, I've had my fill of flying all over the country, as soon as you are ready to go, I can help out babe."

"I know I'm pushing you two pretty fast, the only thing needed today is you two picking a carpet from anyplace that will install it and I'll get it in there." The girls get together and start looking at places on Becky's phone. They find it for their room, and we get it ordered using Becky's phone on speaker.

"I'm done with what I have for today, now it's up to you two," I say and sit back on the couch.

Lisa straddles my lap and kisses me whispering, "Tease her, she is losing it over you with everything going on."

"Anyway, I got some diet cokes as that's your thing, you want one?" Lisa asks while getting up.

"That would be great. We dodged all the getting to know Becky questions earlier."

"Great..." Becky looks back over at me.

Smiling at Becky, "How's this, I ask you a question, you ask me one? Though your answers have to be longer as Lisa has been filling you in on me."

Becky leans forward, "So no Dare?"

"That depends on the answers"

"How do you feel about moving into the new house." That is my first question.

"Shit, that's an easy question." A multimillion-dollar house with a private back yard to layout in vs. this shithole and it's in a neighborhood where everyone is walking their dogs and going to the parks." She stops and I motion her to give more. "Fine, and if we live together, I won't be a once every 2 weeks kind of thing and feel left out. Though, Lisa is being rather mean about this."

"I get you being invested in Lisa, but, why me, you don't know anything about me." Is Becky's first question.

"Lisa obviously loves you so I can't break you two up, so if I can keep you from feeling left out, it makes you happy which makes Lisa happy and that will then make me happier. And the flight attendant job is cool and all fantasy-wise, but in the long run it's not enough."

Becky smiles "Fantasy wise huh, we get that a lot."

"Okay, next question; How is this going to affect your current boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he is going to lose his damn mind. He likes to run around when I'm flying but thinks I should be at his beck and call when I get back in. I stopped bringing him here due to all his whining about Lisa not participating and He'll never see the inside of the new house. Knowing you live there also and looking the way you do and sleeping next to each other is going to pop his little ego."

Lisa walks in and hands us both a drink and sits on the coffee table in front of me.

Becky taps her cheek, "next question; How long to plan on keeping us, you move fast to get things, is it just as fast to leave them?"

I look over at Lisa, "You didn't tell her that part?" I ask and she nods that she has.

"I'm not sure how Lisa put it, but the length of time either of you stays is up to the both of you. I prefer an all-in approach, having an exit strategy is just building failure into the plan."

"So just us and nobody else?"

"That's two questions."

"Then let's make that my question since I didn't get a turn and I want in." Lisa answers.

I turn and look right at Becky, "Nicole has her sights set on Lisa, and with Lisa's rules and Nicole's loneliness, let's just say I wouldn't deprive anyone in the new house, nor would I stray outside of it."

"Damn, I was pretty sure that was the case but didn't expect you to say it just like that." Becky gets up and goes to the kitchen and gets herself a beer.

"I did say truth, so that's what you get," I reply to Becky's little butt as it walks away.

Lisa whispers "I didn't tell her about that." I nod and whisper back "She deserves the truth now instead of being blindsided."

"You two suck at whispering and thanks." Becky walks back in and sits down.

"Nicole doesn't know you yet, so she's hoping for just Lisa Friday night after the dancing, probably at the new house where it will be more private."

"And you're okay with all of this? Becky asks.

"Again, not your turn, and I think that was three to my one; Okay, do you know Lisa's rules, and are you going to abide by them when she's not around."

Becky nods "Yep, we've always had that rule and we don't normally participate more than once or twice before we bow out. Though Lisa's last, Uhh, was a no from the start."

"Yeah, about that; I've talked to Dad a few times, he was a bit upset at first about me absconding with two of his women in one week." Becky almost spits out her drink. "Though I think I have him mollified for a moment."

"I noticed the same thing when he told me to just go work with you when we get back to work next week," Lisa added.

"Next Question, Lisa; how do you feel about going from father to son to mother?" Becky asks Lisa.

"Fuck Becky!" Lisa looks down at the floor.

"That's the elephant in the house though, right? This shit is moving so fast and I've heard you sobbing in your room so many times over the last several months. This has to come out before it happens and don't bullshit, or I'll know." Becky is leaning forward staring at Lisa.

Lisa gets up and goes and gets herself a beer to buy herself some time.

Becky and I look at each other and I nod to her. "Best question so far." With Becky nodding back.

"Okay, shit. Well, yeah this seems like it's going fast but I think about this every minute of every day and there's not a sad moment left in me. Friday, I left the door open for James to do some horrible shit to keep my job and future, and instead he did the opposite. Everything feels comfortable, and I haven't felt that way with anyone except for Becky. I'll go back to my original statement, I spent so long being sad it was weird when it was gone and now it feels like it happened to a different me."

"I didn't want to do "our thing" with Jack because even though I went with it, it didn't feel right, and I didn't want to get you involved in all of that. Though with James, I didn't want to give up even a single moment as it was filling all the empty spots." Lisa turns to Becky, "I have obviously known all of your past relationships and you mine and we filled in the missing gaps with each other because they weren't doing it. This is something entirely different and I can't wait to see you feel like I do right now Beck."

1...34567...11