All Comments on 'Mom Needs a Cure Ch. 01'

by fargas111

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poorly written drivel

And please take note. You tag this as containing Incest. Please post it in that category as Incest trumps LW all day, every day.

1 star

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

if this goes the way it looks, one of these chapters will end up i taboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The tide is up in

BOMBAY again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another shitty story

from a retarded living in his mom's basement.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

How low the level on "Loving Wives" has to drop until someone notices that only junk is released! This crap should be under SiFi and even there it will be rated 1 *!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic

Stop writing wimp, pathetic story, man up fuck and won the mom already. You starting to bore us to death.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
POV! That's "Point of View" since you don't seem to understand it.

How do you write from the POV of at least 4 people. What they think and feel. It is impossible to write that way. Then you write from the third person when two people are "involved" in action but the POV is neither of them!

Also, the verbal language is straight from the fantasies of a 15 year old boy. What age are you? Enough of this drivel. "farting in his face" Really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not interesting

Something that really could be good but it misses the mark. Didn't hold my interest and early on you could figure out what was going to happen. Reminds me of all of the stories where the wife sees the neighbor or hubby's friends big cock and cheats. Only in this case it is the fix she needs for the disease.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

You took a ten year hiatus and come back with this kind of crap. I think that the sixteen year old son of fargas111 found his dads account and is trying to pull one over all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Slut mom

Slut mom is ripe for son to plough. So far, good build up for son cuck his father with mom blessing. If you go any other way, story will be ruin. Who need neighbour when stronge son can do better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Terrible

Fartgas, you were terrible ten years ago, and time hasn't improved you any. Go back to sleep.

muncher354muncher354almost 4 years ago
Lmfao

Sexist and pathetic. I can imagine what this author looks like.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the VERY negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
be

I've had the misfortune to read some awful sexist crap on these pages, but this takes the biscuit. Unfortunately there are no negative scores when they are really needed, from other comments posted here, you have been silent for nearly a decade, please repeat the silence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure Garbage......

Loving wives has a problem attracting new decent writers. Wish these idiots would check out the "hall of fame" in this category and see how it's done. This garbage is just that, garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next part!!

Story was actually good despite what others say, looking forward to the next one soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous