Mom Needs a Cure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers

Mansour thanked dad who promised to help him the second day. Dad told him to wait for him for a minute, so he can go inside and bring some papers to write down everything Mansour needs help with at the municipality. Both Mansour and mom felt awkward as dad left them alone in the living room.

As dad exited the room, Mansour addressed mom, "I am sorry for what you saw yesterday."

Mom's face reddened and she told him, "it's ok. It is my fault. I shouldn't have stared that much." She bit her lip as she said that. What would Mansour think of her now?

Mansour laughed and told her it is not an issue, nothing both of them haven't seen or done before. That was pretty forward from him, talking to mom like that, like friends, like close friends insinuating about sex.

Mom blushed and laughed. But what Mansour didn't realize was that mom's cunt became wet and her pussy lips puffed up and engorged as he talked to her. He saw her face flushed and must have realized that mom was horny. Men are dirty in their mindsets. Even Mansour, our kind fatherly neighbor, what would have he thought seeing mom flushing? He would have thought that the bitch needed a good fucking and that was the beginning of the downward spiral...

Sitting in my room with Semaan after school, we were looking at big-boobed milfs on the internet while jacking off.

"What do you think about what the teacher said yesterday? Do you think my mom and yours are sluts too?" I asked him as my fat cock spurted on my belly.

"I don't know, man. Ahhhhhh. We need to watch them and see if they exhibit any slutty behaviors," Semaan replied also spurting cum.

Looking at our cocks, you would say they were identical. Both big and fat, nestling over two heavy eggs. These tools and our dirty mentalities made us famous with the girls in town and even with some boys and daddies who were lusting for cock. Girls and women we fucked for free, but men we made them pay for our family jewels' white produce.

Semaan was the oldest of his brothers, only 10 months difference between him and each of his younger siblings. Mansour, his dad, must be a fucking machine, to keep his mom pregnant.

"I was reading a bit about the cure for this new disease," I told Semaan. "Finally, the natural order is back. Men are the life of this planet. Without us, women will not be able to survive."

Semaan wore his underwear and chuckled. Grabbing his big bulge, he said, "I am more than happy to serve the sluts and bitches with my cure."

"It seems not all men have the cure though," as the slutty professor told me the first time I skull fucked her and came in her throat. "It depends on the size of the cock and balls and the virility of the man."

Taunting me, Semaan said "how is your mom getting her dose then?" and he laughed.

I punched his shoulder hard and told him "fuck you. I feed your mom my cum every day."

He dismissed me and went out the door, "See you later, bud."

I sat at my desk sweating. I needed to get more info about this situation from the slut.

"Ah Ah Ah you are touching my cervix please slow down," Mrs Loutfi said, her hard big white boobs sticking out from her bra as she was on all fours like an animal on the dirty bathroom floor.

"I am about to cum slut," I hollered, my muscles rippling, as my cock erupted in her pussy. I fell on top of her, pushing her boobs on the floor, crushing her nipples.

Mrs Loutfi screamed from the pain of being crushed and from the pleasure she felt in her slutty mature pussy.

Standing up, I asked her "is your husband able to satisfy you like I do?"

Panting from the fucking and still sitting on the ground, her hair and face sweaty, she replied, "he is good. The problem is not with the performance. I think this virus made women sniff the antiviral agent in some men's cum and lust for it. It is like a survival mechanism. My husband did the test and he doesn't have the antiviral agent inside him. This is why he does not mind me getting my fix, without his interference. I love him still; this is why I want to keep him out of it."

"Is there a way for a man to develop this antiviral agent in his cum?", I asked her cautiously while patting her head like a good dog.

Kissing my fingers, she replied "I wish. That way, I would have my own cure at home. But some men's bodies don't generate this natural drug. It depends on many factors, one of them is the size and girth of the cock and the other is the size of the balls. It is very sexual and animalistic if you ask me. Human societies evolved but still size of manhood and sexual domination matter..."

I wished that she would tell me that there might be a solution. I was disappointed but I did not give up. I will fix this...

The next night, Mansour visited us again to discuss the municipality problem with dad. Dad informed him that he spoke to some influential people in the local government, with close ties to the supreme colonel, and Mansour's problems will be taken care of.

Mansour was overjoyed, hugging dad and kissing his head. He took out a whiskey bottle from a bag he had brought with him and told dad, "This is for us tonight. We have to celebrate."

Dad was in a good mood, so he laughed at his friend's joy and agreed to the celebration. Mom and I slept early that night while dad and Mansour kept drinking all night in the living room.

Around 3 a.m in the morning, I felt thirsty, so I went half-asleep to the kitchen to get some water. The whole house was dark, no lights shone except a small light in the kitchen.

As I was passing in the hallway to the kitchen, I noticed something moving in the living room. I hid in the shadow of the door and looked carefully at the bodies on the sofa, faint light from the kitchen reflecting on them. I couldn't discern what was happening, but I saw a female figure in her nightgown standing up, from a kneeling position, with her hand between her thighs. I knew this was mom but I did not have time to check any more details as I retreated fast into my room. "My thirst can wait," I thought as my heart thumped fast.

I laid in bed for 3 hours, unable to sleep, thinking about mom, and what she was doing in the living room, in the dark, at that late hour.

As soon as the sun rose, I jumped from bed and ran toward the living room. Mansour was laying on the sofa, sprawled, shirtless, in his tight white underwear. His muscular arms above his head, his strong hairy chest and bushy armpits on display. Taking a quick peek between the stud's legs, I could see his morning wood pushing his old white underwear up, barely being concealed by the fabric. I put two and two together and understood that mom was kneeling in front of this our sleeping neighbor... Mrs. Loutfi's words rang in my head. Could mom be a slut?

Later in the day, mom was at home alone, sitting at the kitchen table, with lunch simmering on the gas stove. Beef stew and vegetables was dad's favorite meal, and mom felt the need to prepare it for him today. Was she guilty?

Mom started thinking of what happened the night before. As soon as dad hit the sack and started snoring, mom couldn't wait any longer. Her pussy was wet and hot. In the last few days, her attraction to our nice neighbor kept increasing. She fucked dad passionately the night before but had Mansour in her mind, imagining herselg in the place of Lamia, and Mansour in the place of dad. She couldn't calm down the feeling inside of her though even after dad fucked her brains out. She started seeing Mansour as a sexual mate and she did not know why. Anytime the images of him mounting his wife came to her mind, her cunt lips puffed and engorged, her nipples hardened and she felt the need to fuck. This night, she headed to the living room, having heard dad inviting Mansour to sleep on the couch as they have drank too much. Entering the living room, Mom saw the stud laid out on the couch without a cover, in the dark. She bit her lips as she lusted over his manly body. Getting closer to him, she felt an urge that was new to her. She knelt next to the sofa and brought her face close to Mansour's bulge. She saw his tree-trunk daddy hairy thighs. She approached more. Her nose was now at the fabric of his underwear. Mom closed her eyes and took a long deep sniff of Mansour's balls and fat cock. She was about to moan, but she caught herself at the last second. "He will wake up if he hears me! What am I doing?" Taking a couple more sniffs of our neighbor's cock and balls, mom stood up, her palm on her hot cunt rubbing it over her nightgown and retreated to her room, lust filling her.

As she slipped under the covers, she kissed dad's shoulder and licked his earlobe. She needed to get fucked hard. Dad was half drunk, half asleep, but he got turned on by mom's advances. Going on top of her, dad fucked mom as she acted like a bitch in heat under him.

"Fuck me. Fuck me please. Harder. Deeper," dad heard the words from mom's lips and got hornier, plunging deep in her cunt. As he emptied his balls inside her, mom moaned and kissed his lips, thanking him for calming down her womanly urges.

Coming back from the university with Semaan, I proposed an idea to him, which he agreed to wholeheartedly, being even a hornier man than I am.

"Are you sure this is safe though?" he asked me inquisitively as I told him about my dirty plan.

Rubbing my bulge while walking, I told him "I have wanted to do this with a married woman for a long time. Who better than to try this with than the slutty teacher?"

Semaan smiled mischievously and winked at me agreeing. "When will we enact this plan of yours?" he asked me impatiently.

"Tonight is the perfect time for it," I replied sternly.

"What have you done, you sneaky bastard?" he asked intrigued.

"Well I invited a guest to our feast tonight," I told him simply.

As we arrived to Mrs. Loutfi's house that night, she opened the door and ushered us in fast.

"I don't want neighbors to see you coming in," she said as Semaan and I, each grabbed a boob and started biting and slapping it.

Mrs. Loutfi moaned as I slapped her breast, hissing through my teeth. "To the bedroom, slut. We want to breed you."

Walking in front of us and shaking her tight ass, Mrs. Loutfi knew how to get us riled up. Semaan had two fingers up her snatch before we reached the bedroom. Mrs. Loutfi tried to stand on her toes to escape his fingers' assault on her snatch but Semaan grabbed her by the neck and threw her on the bed. Jumping on her like two lions, we were in seconds over her. Her feminine MILF body between two strong young men, Mrs Loutfi didn't waste any time alternating in sucking our two hefty cocks.

Semaan started fingering her snatch harder and rubbing her clit fast. With my cock in her mouth, Mrs. Loutfi screamed in ecstasy as she reached her orgasm from the fingering that Semaan was subjecting her too.

Her pussy lips became blood red as Semaan replaced his thick fingers with his thicker cock.

Mrs. Loutfi's tongue was now out of her mouth, panting, and licking my shaft as she was getting pounded hard by my macho friend.

In the frenzy of this illicit fucking, Mrs. Loutfi's eyes bulged in horror as she heard a thump on the ground next to the door. As the three of us looked, we saw her poor husband, his face red in anger, his briefcase having fell from his hand to the ground as he saw us fucking his dear wife.

"What the fuck is going on her?", the balding scrawny man said and charged at us.

Jumping fast, I caught him by the neck, stopping him in his ground.

"Hey champ, I asked you to come early tonight to see this. Don't ruin it", I said to him mockingly.

Her husband was not about to accept this. I could see it in his eyes.

As Semaan kept pounding her, Mrs. Loutfi was trying to escape his clutch, but the pleasure in her pussy made her eyes roll and her voice to cut off as she addressed her husband "Honey! please! this is not what you think it is!"

"Shut up bitch," I said turning to her. "We want to teach your husband how to be a good cuckold", I continued, looking at her then at him.

Her husband screamed and punched me in my nose. My grip loosened on his throat as I stumbled back from the blow.

"I will kill you both!" he announced running towards me.

I regained my senses fast, and threw a punch right to the old husband's jaw, followed by a kick to his stomach. He fell to the ground, his breath escaping his lungs.

I sat on his chest, nearly crushing him, while dealing a couple blows to his face. At first, he was adamant and was cursing me, ordering me to leave him and his wife alone.

As my friend kept plunging his meaty cock into the cheating slut's tight cunt, I was teaching her husband a lesson.

"Your slut wife needs men to fuck her. *SLAP* You are not man enough to satisfy her. *SLAP* You should accept this *PUNCH*"

The poor man's attitude changed fast, from confronting me, to trying to protect himself from the beating.

As Semaan finished cumming in the whore's pussy, I finished my reeducation of her husband.

As I stood up, grabbing him by the neck, I ordered him to sit in the corner, as I needed to mate with his wife.

With one eye half closed and already black and a battered and bruised lip and a broken nose, Mr. Loutfi obeyed my order.

As I mounted Mrs. Loutfi in the doggy position, leaning over her with my muscled body, my hands grabbing her dangling tits, I started humping her while looking her husband in the face.

It was always a fetish of mine to fuck a married in woman in front of her husband, while humiliating him. Semaan helped me achieve this and I knew that Mr. Loutfi was wimpy enough to be a candidate.

I felt Semaan's cum in her pussy as I slid in. This was very erotic for me, and made my cock harden even more as I fucked my teacher in her pussy. As horny as I was, it didn't take me long to finish inside her pussy, combining my sperm with my friend's sperm. The idea of my cum and his together in her pussy made me a raging bull.

Taking my cock out from her pussy, I went towards her husband, who instinctively raised his hand to cover his face, thinking I came back to beat him up.

As I cleaned my leaking cock head on his fancy jacket, Semaan laughed. I turned my back, farted in his face and headed back to the limp body of his wife on the bed. Semaan was laughing again as Mr. Loutfi gagged from my fart in his nose.

"Time for Round 2, bitch," I announced as I stuck my hardening rod in her backside.

Mrs Loutfi howled like a dog as I penetrated her tight ass and began shaking and asking me to get out of her.

I saw a glimpse of manliness in her husband's eye as he thought of trying to stop me but this went away fast as Semaan stood in front of him, dangling his cock and shaking his finger at him while smiling. "Don't even try it, buddy."

"Come join me Semaan," I said to my friend.

He didn't need another invitation. Laying under the bitch, Semaan rammed his big cock in her tired and reddening pussy as I defiled her from the back.

Mrs Loutfi was delirious. She was mumbling words at first. But soon after, she started shouting in a lusty voice, "I need your cum. I need it inside my body. I beg you both to shoot your manly seed inside me"

This sent us both over the edge, as we filled her anal cavity and vaginal orifice with thick cum.

Her husband ran from the room, incapable of watching any more this humiliation of him and his wife.

Semaan stretched his body and went to the bathroom to wash as I laid next to Mrs Loutfi.

Kissing her lips while she had her eyes closed, I heard her crying faintly.

"How can you do this to me? You destroyed my marriage."

"He will have to get used to this. You need this. You need us."

Pushing me away, she said "I told you I wanted to keep him out of this!"

"You don't decide shit! My cock rules you, bitch. You are mine. If I am turned on by destroying your husband, you will have to accept it. Our cocks rule you, lowly women."

She was shocked by my declaration and couldn't find an answer.

Kneeling on the bed, her pussy and ass leaking cum on the bed mattress, her nipples red from our teeth, she stayed silent.

As I started dressing back, I asked her "Why would a woman sniff a man's genitals?"

Without looking at me, her gaze still distant, she answered "Because her body can sense his pheromones. She can sense that his cum has the drug to satisfy her ailment. She can't resist it."

I left her there and walked out of the house. Her husband was nowhere to be found, and his car was not in front of the house. I did not feel guilty for what I did to both of them. The lust of men has to be satisfied. As I waited for Semaan to come out, I thought about what Mrs. Loutfi just told me. So mom is becoming addicted to Mansour's cock and balls? This was an issue I needed to verify soon...

fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers
12