Mom Pounded Expanded Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Compromise," Megan said, breaking the silence. Her daughter looked up. "You can go out with friends on weekends and dates. Just not with this Nigel character."

Michelle's face fell. "You can't keep us apart, Mom. We're in love."

"No, you're not. It's just a schoolgirl crush. I checked up on Nigel and..."

"YOU WHAT?"

"I did and..."

"You have no right."

"I have every right. Sometimes a mother has to protect her daughter from her stupidity. Nigel sounds like a bad dude."

"You only hate him because he's..." Michelle trailed off.

"Because he's what?" she asked. "Because he's a twenty-year-old high school student. Because he is..."

"He's two years older than me. Dad is nine years older than you."

"It's not the age difference. No twenty-year-old should be in high school and apparently, that's the case because he spent time in prison for drug dealing. What kind of drugs? Do you know?"

"Ecstasy. A little pot."

"Does he still deal?"

Michelle waited too long for Megan to believe her. "No, he's trying to straighten up." She looked up. "He needs me."

"The answer is no, young lady."

Michelle looked like she was about to blow up, but held back. "I'm going to my room."

"Sure, but leave the phone."

"What?"

"Leave the phone on the table. You can take it to school, but when you're home it stays here. You should be studying and not spending time on social media or texting your friends."

Michelle slid her phone over. "You can't control me forever," she said quietly before standing up and heading upstairs.

Megan sighed. She wasn't a control freak, but Michelle's words still hurt. They had a happy relationship until her breakup with Darren when she seemed to have begun to resent her. Maybe a weekend getaway to the beach would help fix things up?

Megan stood and gathered the dishes, rinsing them and placing them in the dishwasher. She turned off the lights downstairs. She clutched her right side as she climbed the stairs. There was a dull ache in her right ovary, another sign she was ovulating. Her arousal was growing again. She missed Frank and wished he'd come home early and surprise her so they could make love. As her horniness grew, she appreciated her vibrators. It looked like she'd be having another session after her bath.

Megan pulled her dress off over her head as she entered her room. She stripped off her underwear and pulled her white robe on. She headed into the bathroom and turned the tub on, adding some bath salts and a lavender ball. She even poured a bubble bath into the water. Her nightly bathing ritual was one of her favorite parts of the day.

Tonight though, she felt something missing. After all her recent stress with Michelle, a glass of wine sounded like a good idea.

**********

Michelle slipped out of her room and down the hall to make sure the bath was running. She quickly and quietly slipped downstairs, her stockings not making a sound on the stairs or carpet. She grabbed her phone off the table and called Nigel. Her pussy began lubricating the second she heard him say, "Sup, white girl."

Michelle hadn't seen him since last week at the pool. He skipped school a lot. They'd texted daily, but he'd told her not to call until she was ready to get blacked. He demanded a nude selfie. It took her a day to work up the courage, but she'd done it and sent him one under the promise that he would keep it to himself. He'd responded with a video of his hand jerking off Big Nig until it exploded. The video drove her insane with lust for his big black cock again.

The day after she'd sent him the selfie, she'd glanced over at his cafeteria table hoping he'd come to school that day. The posse that had started gathering around Nigel, were all staring back at her, some smirking, some licking their lips making her suspicious he'd shared her picture, that all those black men had seen her nude. Her nipples popped out under their gaze and she felt a growing dampness between her thighs, wondering how big their cocks were and if they'd jerked off to her image.

She texted Nigel and he flat-out told her that a sexy body like hers needed to be shown off. Michelle had been horrified, but at the same time so aroused, she'd masturbated before falling asleep. That night she dreamed she was naked laying on the cafeteria table being serviced by six black men with huge cocks as large as Big Nig and when she woke from her dream, she was so horny, she masturbated again. She was primed and ready.

"Yes, I'm ready to get blacked. No, I'm grounded. Please? I need to see it... you again. You have my address, climb the oak tree and I'll let you into my room. We can't fuck, but I want to suck Big Nig again and see how much I can take. Nigel, please? Just let me suck you. No don't hang up. Okay. Okay. We can fuck if we're quiet... Oh shit! MOM!"

Michelle stared in horror as her furious mom marched over and snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Listen up, Nigel. You come anywhere near my daughter and I'll have you locked up again. Do you understand? Do you... Nigel?"

There was only a dial tone.

"Mom, how could you? I love him."

"For the love of God, Michelle. You're not stupid. I thought I raised you better than this. Go to your room. You are grounded until your father gets home and I can discuss this with him.

"When did you become such a bitch," she screamed. "I hate you." Michelle turned and fled up the stairs, tears streaking down her face.

Michelle's one saving grace was that if her mom was sending her to her room, she hadn't heard the part of the conversation that Nigel was coming over. There was no way she wasn't going to fuck him now and she'd do it right under the bitch's nose.

**********

Megan was heartbroken. Even in her early teenage years, Michelle had never told her she hated her. "Dammit Frank, come home."

Megan entered the kitchen, this time hiding Michelle's phone in the cupboard and adding her car keys for good measure. She grabbed a wine glass and a bottle from the fridge. She didn't like drinking a lot. She enjoyed it but worried the loneliness and boredom might drive her to drink more than was good for her. Tonight, she was going to make an exception and take the bottle upstairs with her.

She got to the tub just in time to stop it from overflowing and had to drain it a little before she could get in it. She added some more bath salts.

Megan opened her robe and let it drop to the floor, examining her nude body in the mirror as was her nightly habit. No one would have believed she was the mother of an eighteen-year-old. She looked ten years younger and Michelle's over-developed figure made her look older so people usually assumed they were sisters.

She hadn't yet found a gray strand in her long straight brownish-blonde hair. Her lips were big and full and her eyes were a bright piercing green, now red from crying. The only sign that she was older than she looked was the appearance of some crow's feet beside her eyes when she smiled.

She was a little over six feet tall and several inches taller than Frank. She wasn't allowed to wear heels when she went out with him. Her tits were still proud and firm with puffy rose-colored nipples seeming to defy gravity, but she was starting to feel their weight in her lower back. Her hair, height, and bosom were all part of her Swedish heritage.

"Looking good," she mumbled, admiring her firm body and flat tummy. She turned to check out the flare of her firm rear end. Her daily workouts and yoga paid off. As Michelle had gotten older, she'd considered a job to alleviate the boredom, but she would have had to give up some of her workouts and wouldn't have looked so amazing.

Megan sighed as she slid into the tub moving slowly so her body could get used to the heat. She sank in, sighing again as she laid back to relax, her hand reaching out for her glass of wine. She took another sip, closed her eyes, and rested a moment before sitting up and taking another sip from her glass.

Megan raised one leg out of the water and lathered it with liquid soap before grabbing her nearby razor and slowly running up her leg. She didn't need to shave when Frank was away, but she liked to show off her fit legs with short skirts and shaved daily. She shaved her other leg and then her armpits. Finally, she raised her hips and shaved around her pubic hair. Her pubes matched the brown blonde of her hair but were prone to business. She kept it shaved in a strip. Done shaving, she returned her razor and grabbed her mini-scissors, trimming away the business of her pubic strip. Satisfied, she sank back into the water and took a few more sips of wine.

Megan washed her face and slid down into the tub until her entire head was underwater for a moment. When she came back up, her hair had turned brown and clung wetly to her head. She took her lavender-scented soap and lathered her arms and shoulders before moving it down her chest, gasping as the bar of soap slid over her hard nipple. Her nipples had always been sensitive and that simple touch had sent a spasm through her vagina. Her nipples were pointy and thick, prone to hardening, and often visible through her bras and tops. She sometimes covered them with band-aids to protect them and keep men from staring at her chest when they talked to her. Both nipples were hard and aching now.

She rubbed the soap around her breasts, avoiding her swollen nipples before moving it down over her flat tummy. Lastly, she lathered her crotch and slid the soap over her thighs. She was tempted to let her hand linger between her legs, but her fingers wouldn't have felt as good as her larger-sized dildo. She smiled, closed her eyes, and pictured Darren kneeling in the tub between her legs, her hips lifting into the thrusts of his hard youthful cock.

Megan quit her fantasy and rinsed herself off. She closed her eyes and relaxed for close to a half hour before pulling the plug and letting the water drain out. As more of her body appeared above the water, she lifted herself out of the tub and toweled her body dry. The final step in her nightly ritual was to rub baby oil over her entire body to keep her skin smooth and youthful looking. Her skin was slick and glistening by the time she pulled her robe back on to cover herself. Lastly, she quickly brushed her wet hair.

She drained her glass, instantly wanting a refill. She already felt tipsy, but another glass might help calm her nerves and let her sleep. She walked down the hall, pausing to listen at Michelle's bedroom door. All was quiet until she started to leave when she heard a giggle. Megan pulled the door open.

Michelle jumped and stared at her mom in horror. She was sitting at her computer desk. She turned, glancing at the open window to her bedroom and the long oak branch that ran parallel to her sill. She hadn't in years, but as a young girl, she'd climb the oak to reach her room or climb out often beating Megan and Frank to the front door. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Chatting with Kimmy," she replied, looking nervous. Her eyes glanced at her window again. Michelle turned back, locking eyes with her mom. Michelle was the first to flinch and look away.

Megan glanced at the open window, a breeze was blowing in, moving the curtains and cooling the room. Was Michelle planning on sneaking out to meet this Nigel character? Did she trust her daughter? A month ago, yes, but not now. "Young lady, grounded means grounded. No phone, computer, or TV. You're sleeping in my room tonight."

"I'm not staying with you," she complained, crossing her arms.

"Then I'll stay here. Go. My room. NOW!"

Megan followed her daughter to the master bedroom. "That's it, you're staying here until your father gets home and then I'll let him deal with your attitude."

"Fine, Dad's a lot more reasonable than you."

"We'll see about that. I'll wake you for school." Megan pulled the door shut. Frank wasn't more reasonable; he was more of a pushover. She would need to be in the room to make sure her husband kept his backbone.

The frustrated young mother stormed back downstairs to shut the light off and lock up. Michelle's phone beeped several times in the cabinet. She thought about calling Frank, but they had agreed to talk every other night and besides, she was pretty sure he was on a flight at the moment.

She headed upstairs to her daughter's room, pausing at the door to the master bedroom. She listened and thought she heard sobbing, but she didn't feel like barging in again or comforting her daughter. She made her way down the hall, retrieving her bottle of wine from the bathroom before entering Michelle's bedroom, and closing the door behind her. She turned off Michelle's computer and sat her wine down on a stand near the window. She pulled the shutters a little but didn't shut the window as the breeze felt good.

Michelle's room was a typical teenager's bedroom with pink sheets on the bed and two teddy bears propped on the pillows. She grabbed one and hugged it as she surveyed the room. There were some posters she'd seen on the wall, one of Timothy Chalomet, whom she found cute but effeminate, and another of Harry Stiles who was even more effeminate. If this was the type of boy Michelle was into, she needn't have worried. Megan turned her head, gasping when she saw a new poster on the back of the door. This one was of a shirtless black man with muscles and boxing shorts. The poster was from the movie Creed. "Oh god, don't let Frank see that," she mumbled. She wasn't too happy about Michelle having a poster of a black man, but she had to admit that at least Creed was a real man and decent-looking.

A picture of Michelle and her friends in bikinis at the carwash was on the desk by the bed. Megan had taken the picture. Her daughter looked so beautiful and happy in the picture. Maybe Michelle was right and she should have stayed away and let Michelle raise the money with her friends. Of course, they had set a record for fundraising this year thanks to her help, but maybe the money wasn't as important as giving her daughter some space.

Also, on the desk sat her daughter's school notebook. On the cover were hearts with Michelle plus Darren written on them. They had been crossed out and newer hearts drawn with Michelle plus Nigel or Michelle loves Big Nig. She'd also written, Mrs. Nigel Jefferson and Michelle Jefferson on the page. Megan sighed. This was more than a schoolgirl crush; her daughter had quickly become obsessed with this young man. This boy was bad news.

Megan turned the notebook over and gasped at what she saw on the back. Michelle had used a black marker to outline a rather large phallus and colored it in so that it appeared to be a huge black penis. The outline of a small arm drawn in pen was reaching out for the black penis, the fingers closing on the tip. The penis was way over-proportioned and appeared as big as the arm. Its testicles were also over-sized, much bigger than the hand touching the thing's tip. In pen, she'd written the words Big under one testicle and Nig under the other. Megan frowned confused over why Michelle would have drawn it so big or colored it in so that it appeared black. Just idle doodling, she guessed. She replaced the notebook.

On the bed was a small clothing box from their local big department store. Curious, Megan removed the lid. The box contained a white lingerie set. She lifted the panty; it was little more than strings and a patch of cloth to cover the pubic section. The bra was only slightly better, but still sheer enough to leave little to the imagination. Megan herself had bought lingerie from the store, but hers was sexy and classy while this appeared quite sleazy, slutty even. No doubt she'd bought this to wear for Nigel.

Megan took another sip of wine before refilling her glass from the bottle. She sat her glass down near the window. She took a few steps back over to the bed, swaying slightly from the wine as she stared down at her daughter's lingerie. She giggled; the atmosphere of the room had her feeling like a teenager again. Truthfully, the thought of losing her looks horrified her. That's why she fought so hard to stay in shape. That's why she and Frank had only had one child, her fear that another might ruin her figure forever. That's why she acted more like a sister to Michelle than a mother. Even fantasizing about Michelle's boyfriend earlier, she'd been thinking of herself as more of a classmate of Darren's than the neighborhood milf.

"Shit," she said suddenly. Thinking about Darren made her realize she was still horny and her dildos were in her bedroom. "Double shit," she said. The dildos weren't hidden either. All Michelle had to do was open the drawer where she hid them. Not that she had any reason to be going through her mom's drawers.

Oh well, if she was going to get off again, she'd just have to do it the old-fashioned way, with her fingers. The way the wine was going to her head though, had her thinking she might fall asleep the second her head hit the pillow. Not a bad thing, she needed a good night's sleep more than she needed another orgasm.

She glanced at the lingerie again and wondered if she could fit into it. Megan needed to grow up as much as her daughter did, but tonight she was going to be a teenager again. Megan laid the lingerie out, stood up straight, and pulled the belt on her robe.

Outside the window, the shadowy form watching from the oak tree shifted to get a better view.

**********

When Michelle's mom's robe fell open, Nigel almost fell out of the tree. Gawd damn Michelle's hot mom had some big-ass white titties. If Michelle wasn't on her way to having titties that big, he would have assumed they were fake they were so proud and firm. A closer look revealed that there was some sag from the sheer weight of the huge titties, but for the most part, they were gravity-defying. Michelle's bitch mom had a body built for the pole or a porn film. It made his cock twitch and his balls ache she was so hot. Big Nig wanted the bitch.

Nude, was a goddess, the best-looking woman Nigel had ever seen, but she looked even sexier when she turned to try on Michelle's lingerie. The milf bent down, her long legs tensing as her milky white ass thrust out towards him. Her thighs parted slightly and he got a quick peek at her slit as she pulled the thong panty up her legs. Big Nig was already swelling, but when she turned back around to face him and tried squeezing those big white titties into a bra a cup size too small, Big Nig turned rock hard and began to ache. She managed to hook the bra, her titties were thrust forward and upwards. He could see her rose-colored nipples erect and pushing out the sheer lace of the bra cup.

"Fuck me," he muttered, licking his lips.

Big Nig was aching for the bitch so bad, that it was all Nigel could do to keep from bursting through the window, ripping her lingerie off, and throwing the bitch on the bed. He'd come here to black a white woman and if not Michelle then he was going to black her bitch mother. And after looking at Michelle's mother, she looked like she would be a much better fuck than her daughter.

Suddenly Megan turned and approached the window. Nigel ducked behind the main trunk and froze. He was dressed in black sweats and his skin was dark black. Provided he didn't smile, she wouldn't see him. She leaned out the window, her huge titties hanging like udders, as she took several deep breaths of the cool night air. The way she was swaying and downing the wine, he could tell she was a little drunk. Probably trying to clear her head, he thought as she continued to take some breaths before stepping back.

Megan's hands reached out for the window and for a moment, Nigel feared she was going to close and lock it, but she appeared to change her mind at the last moment. The bitch turned and left the bedroom and he caught a glimpse of her slipping into a bathroom across the hall. Nigel knew what she was doing. He recognized vanity when he saw it. When he realized how superior Big Nig was to other men especially white boy penises, he'd become vain himself. She was admiring how she looked in the lingerie in a larger mirror.