Mom, Sis and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom, her son and daughter and next door neighbor together.
2.4k words
4.39
14.8k
26
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I went to the bedroom with mom and sis, I went to the bathroom, took a piss then removed my pajamas. My member was rock-hard as I wondered which woman I would do first. I opened the door to the bedroom, but didn't see anyone on the bed. I walked in and called out. "Tina, mom?" with no response. I figured they'd decided on another bedroom, but walked over to the bed to wait.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my chest. I struggled to get out of the grip, but it only tightened the more I fought. "What the fuck, mom". Mom was the only one who worked out so much that she could hold me in place. But I froze when I felt something hard against my ass, coming to rest in the crack. It wasn't flesh, as it felt like hard rubber that had a head and a bumpy shaft.

"Time for you to feel like a women, Jeff," Tina said, coming out of the shadows of the dresser, completely naked. We know you like to fuck our asses, but you should know what it feels like," she said as she laid back on the bed and pointed to her cunt. "Come one Jeff, eat me."

I laid on my stomach and pressed my face against the outer labia.

"No no, my boy, up on all fours," mom's voice commanded. I couldn't disobey. I wanted to eat more of that sweet pussy before me. I squinted my eyes as I waited for the dildo to invade my ass, and it didn't take long.

My mom reached around my legs and stirred two fingers inside her daughter's cunt. She took one of the wet fingers and slid it into my ass. Then she squeezed a small amount of K-Y into the small entryway. Pressing against the hole, I wanted to scream out. I knew it would hurt, but I was also intrigued. Soon the muscle relaxed and the rubber cock began to disappear inside me. "Oh fuck!" I cried out. Tina grabbed my face and pushed it against her crotch. I began lapping and biting her clit. In fact, the more Tina pounded my ass, the harder I bit. I tried to keep my teeth from hurting her, but I knew it wasn't avoidable. The lady screamed and convulsed the harder mom went at it.

I felt like my ass was going to split in half as mom continued to fuck me with complete abandon. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, mom withdrew the dildo and began jerking me off. She pulled me away from Tina's twat and me stand on the bed above her face, all the time moving her hand quickly up and down my shaft. I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate, but the more I thought this the faster the lady pumped my cock. "Come on baby, cum on your sister. I want to see that hot milk coat her face and tits. I'll even clean it up for you."

Tina stretched her arms up and began massaging my balls, seeming to want me to unload, which I did. Spurt after spurt shot from my pee-hole as each drop splatted on her. Some on her face, her hair, on her tits. As my cock started shrinking, some jizz dripped onto her stomach. True to her word, when I was done, mom went down on her daughter, eating and drinking every drop of my cum, except for what was on her face. This she rubbed into Tina's skin as though giving her a facial. Then she kissed her and took her by the hand to the bathroom to shower together.

* * * *

By time mom started making dinner the sun was starting to set. I asked mom what was for dinner. She gave a smarmy answer "Shit on a shingle."

This was very unlike her, making me think something was bothering her. "Mom, is everything okay?"

"Kind of. Tina had to leave, and Jenny might not be coming over. Damnit, I made enough food to feed all of us and have leftovers.

"That's okay, mommy, we'll have the same meals for a few nights. I'm okay with that. Where did Tina go? Did something happen?"

"Some crap with work. She said she might be back tomorrow. I know we all fucked earlier, but damn I'm horny again. I really wanted to have your sister again."

"Well, fuck, mom, you have me."

"I know baby, and I am happy you are here. But I'm afraid it'll take both of us to convince Jenny to hop into bed with us."

"Mommy, is Jenny moving or something?"

"No, why?"

"It's not like we don't have time to work on her. Tina's pussy can wait. So can Jenny's, for that matter."

Mom took out what looked like chicken parm from the oven, plated it, and we ate in silence.

"Mommy, I love you."

The older lady smiled broadly. I realized it had been too long since I'd said that to her. I meant it, too. Besides the great sex, she was still my mother. Only now I felt myself falling in love with her. Tina was still something of an enigma to me, and I didn't know if she was falling for me, too, or was just a fuck-buddy who happened to be her brother. I didn't know where Jenny fit in, either; just that I wanted to fit my dick inside of her.

The front doorbell rang at the same time as there was a knock at the rear entrance. "What the hell," mom muttered. She went to the back door while I traipsed the other direction. I opened the door to see a smiling Tina, who held her finger to her lips. We hugged and caressed each other's asses. We tiptoed into the living room, then T again held a digit to her mouth and disappeared into what appeared to be mom's room.

"Well, look who was able to make it after all," mom said, holding Jenny by the hand and leading her into the kitchen. "Sit, sit honey. Did you have a good day?"

"I did Barb. Went shopping. I think you'll like what I bought."

Other than that tease, there was a lot of small-talk surrounding dinner. I pretty much sat quietly, sizing Jenny up and down, wondering what part of her body I would taste first, wondering if I actually could get the chance. I wondered what Tina was doing. Was she masturbating or waiting to surprise mom, or both? In my mind's eye I could see my sister with her fingers teasing her cunt, pressing her thumb against her clit and going mad as she tried to keep quiet. I could see her ass bucking and jumping like a wild mustang who was being rode for the first time. Or maybe she was fucking herself with the huge dildo mom had driven into me earlier. Was Tina sticking a finger up her ass? Was she sniffing mom's panties, the ones she'd worn today, not only stained with her own juices, but also with a few skidmarks?

Then I thought about the only rooms in the house I'd not seen, but the place where I'd spent most of my childhood finger painting. It was the one area that mom didn't care if I got messy because the floor had ceramic tile, the basement.

"Mommy, what have you been using the basement for?"

Mom looked at me with a smirk. "Would you like to find out?"

"Yes, I would." It wasn't as if I'd not been down there. Just not for over a decade. We went outside. Mom opened up the cellar door and told me to walk down. Even though the basement was finished, the stairs leading down from the rear entrance were still unfinished stone. I walked down intrepidly to a dark room. Since I was pretty sure I'd never gone down this way, I didn't know where the light switch was. I heard the door slam behind me, leaving me in total darkness. The door opened briefly again, but this time a garment was thrown onto my shoulder. It felt like cotton panties. I began to get hard as I sniffed the crotch. The panties were soaked.

I felt a hand on my arm and jumped away. I heard Jenny's voice. "Don't worry Jeff. It's just me. I think barb wanted us to get more closely acquainted."

I groped about in the dark, feeling the full form of the woman and holding her close. We kissed, at first like we were friends at a party, but then our lips mashed together, opening and our tongues forcing into each other's mouths.

"Barb told me where to find the light switch. Want me to put it on?"

"I'd like to know what all is down here."

"Your mom said she put a bed down here. She told me your dad used to come down here when she was away so he could whack off without you kids seeing anything."

A light flickered on, and in the sparsely appointed room, there was a full-size bed, a single wooden chair, a dresser and a small TV with a built-in DVD player. I opened the top drawer, some women's underwear, a couple of teddies. The other drawers were empty, except for the bottom one. I opened it and discovered a trove of porn; movies and magazines, some with ancient titles I'd only heard about, and some movies I never heard of.

"Hmm, these looks interesting," Jenny said as she fingered the yellowing pages of a few magazines.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed the woman onto the bed and began unbuttoning her blouse. I half expected resistance, but she offered none. In fact she undid my jeans and popped the buttons on my shirt. Jenny was wearing panties, which I did not expect, but instead of letting me slip them off she held my hand and put them inside the garment, past a cleanly-shaven mound, letting my fingers ease inside her pussy.

She held my fingers inside her and helped me massage the hot, creamy slit. Then she pulled my hand out and held them against my lips. I smelled the musky-scented hand then licked the juice from myself.

She pushed the underwear to her feet, kicked it away and spread her legs. I began playing with her breasts, kissing and sucking them, kissed my way down her stomach, stopping at the bellybutton and swirling my tongue around it before finding the prize below her mound. When I began to go to work, I felt Jenny's legs wrap around my head. She smelled different from my mom, who smelled different than my sister. "OMG," I muttered as my own voice echoed in my head, "so fucking hot."

Jenny began pounding the bed as she began to climax. When she relaxed some, she ordered me to fuck her. "Put that dick inside me, boy. Fuck me with everything you've got."

I accommodated that request, and filled her with every one of my seven inches. She wrapped her legs around me, this time about my ass, screaming out as I rammed into her. I was on sensory overload as I began to roar, exploding inside of her with enough jizz that it was like I hadn't cum for years.

Breathing so heavily, I collapsed next to Jenny, feeling a little like I'd cheated on mom and Tina, I looked at Jenny with such intensity I had to look away.

"Hey, hey, Jeff, we didn't do anything wrong. Your mom did send me down here to be with you, after all."

I hadn't thought of that, when the cellar door leading to the kitchen opened. "You two get....um...familiar with one another?" mom called from above.

We both got dressed and went upstairs. "Good good. Now let's eat dinner. It's getting cold! And Tina, don't you ever do that to me again. You and Jenny, jeez."

"Sorry mom, but I thought you were getting too comfortable. Besides, you did want these two," pointing to Jenny and me, "to get to know each other, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," was mom's half-hearted response. I looked at mom quizzically, the same look she got from Jenny. I went to mom and put my arms around her. I realized what she was thinking. "Mommy, you're still my one and only. I don't think I'll ever make love to a more desirable woman. I mean, both Tina and Jenny are hot and give great ass, but nothing like you do.

I saw Jenny out of the corner of my eye. There was an unmistakable look of shock on her face. I felt like asking her if she had a problem with my mother and sister making love to me. Instead, the gaze turned from shock to one of delight. "Damn that's hot."

I called the other women together and hugged all three of them. "Anyone for a 4-way?" Mom and I kissed passionately, and I squeezed Jenny's and Tina's asses. Tina responded by squeezing my ass and Jenny rang her hand up and down my stiff member.

"Let's eat first, then we'll make dessert."

We downed a delicious meal as quickly as we could, then bounded upstairs. I yanked off every stitch of clothing and jumped onto the bed. Mom did the same, with Jenny and my sister feeling each other up before stripping, then they felt each other again, kissing and kneading their asses before joining me and mom on the king-size bed. Jenny went down on me first, mom stood over me with her honey hole glistening above my face. Tina knelt over me, her ass close to Jenny's lips, which were busy sucking me off. I watched as mom lowered her cunt to my mouth, just as I saw Tina begin running her tongue up and down mom's asscrack. I put my hand between my sister's legs and inserted two fingers into her twat. With the other hand I was able to reach Jenny's creamy snatch and massage it, although it was taking some effort for my arms to stretch that far. Sensing my inability to fully extend my fingers into the hot box, she quit blowing me, sat next to my head, her feet pointing downward. I began to massage the pussy she offered to me while she reached above her and began masturbating me.

This was going to be a night, of many, that I would never forget.