Mom Son Sex Tape Fetish

Story Info
Mom smokes cigarettes for sons fetish site.
1.4k words
4.41
12.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey.. If you still want to shoot that video I think you should change your plans and come home after work.. you're sister decided to go up north with dad for the night last minute.. not sure when we'll have another opportunity like this, let me know asap please."

My son recently asked me to help expand his recently launched website that has been in the works for years. I wasn't exactly thrilled about his career choice but he truly was passionate about it and worked very nonstop to connect people who all share the same fantasies. Up until the day of his 18th birthday I honestly had never heard of this type of "Fetish" He confessed that it all started from watching me smoke my cigarettes around him over the years, I was the mom who had no shame smoking in the house.. in the kitchen, living room, bedroom, it was just a part of my everyday routine. I was a little weirded out at first.. but I tried to understand his situation and listen to what he had to say.

"Now that I'm 22 and I'm an adult I didn't want to hide it from you anymore.. You really had no idea something was up?"

He asked me.

"

The next few months we're a little touch and go, I tried to not smoke when he was around but it just became to much of a chore trying to step away to smoke one when he was home.

It was a year or so after his 21st birthday when he showed me the website he was working on that connected people who shared the smoking fetish and would chat about it, post stories, pictures, videos, the whole nine. I couldn't believe the amount of people that subscribed to his page.. what started as a hobby quickly became a full time job.

I scrolled threw his site one night on my laptop and came across his story about how his fetish started watching me smoke, he explained it with so much detail.. how I slowly inhaled my smoked and exhaled even slower always tilting my head back blowing it upward.. I didn't even realize I did that until reading that. Reading the comments I saw a lot of people asking if he had any videos/pictures of me smoking around the house, I'm sure he did but he would never post them without my knowledge.

I poured myself a drink as I lit a cigarette.

"Hey hun, come here for a sec"

He came sitting across from me as he watched me waiting for me to take a puff of my cigarette.

"What's up mom?"

"I was on browsing threw you're site and came across you're little background story about me smoking and how it all started.." I said sliding my cigarette between my lips taking a double pump then inhaling the smoke deeply in my lungs holding it there for a couple seconds then slowly letting it pour out of my mouth.

"Ah well, as embarrassing as it is.. I didn't want to fabricate the story, people need to know their not alone and this can be a place to let it all out and not keep it bottled up inside like I did for 10 years."

"I know hunny and as much as it's a little taboo and not "politically correct" to have an attraction toward you're mother I understand you can't control it and I stand by you... and always will."

"Thanks mom, is that what you called me down for or was their something else?"

She chuckled before taking another drag blowing a stream of smoke toward the ceiling with a snap inhale to finish it off.

"I noticed a lot of people we're asking you to post a clip or some photos of me while smoking a cigarette.. I didn't realize I was so popular on you're site." Winking at him.

"Haha well you're the reason i started the site so people are definitely interested in seeing if you are all I talk you up to be.. I know it'll never happen so I posted the fillip of Sharon stone in basic instinct smoking her cigarette while being interrogated by the police since you guys look similar and have a unique type of style of smoking."

"Sharon stone? Wow I'm flattered.. maybe 10 years ago, not now."

"In all honesty mom, you've aged so gracefully.. if I had to choose between you years ago and now I'd choose now 10/10 times."

"Ugh you're making me blush stop babe.. your so sweet."

I took one last drag off my cigarette before dabbing it out..

"Okay so.. the reason I called you down here.. i was thinking if you want, I am willing to shoot a video of me smoking for your website.. what do you think?"

"I'll be home in about an hour mom! You need anything from the party store.. Im gonna need a drink for this."

"A couple packs of cigarettes and bottle of wine, thanks babe! Im gonna clean myself up; see you soon 😘"

I changed into my nightgown with a pair of stockings letting my hair down leaving the top 2 buttons undone exposing a little bit of my cleavage. I didn't know where he wanted to do the video so I sat on the couch smoking cigarette waiting for him to arrive home.

"So I was thinking we record in you're room while you lay in your bed like you always did smoking a cigarette after hopping out of the shower.. remember How I'd always make an excuse to come in their for a few minutes almost every night before bed haha."

"Now I do! Haha!"

She lit her cigarette and began smoking as I recorded telling her to just smoke it naturally like she normally would if I wasn't recording.. that's how a true smoking fetish enthusiast watching women smoke... no excess smoke tricks, or smoke rings just dragging, inhaling and exhaling satisfying their nicotine fix.

About half way threw he cigarette she did something that completely changed everything..

"Hey, babe come here for a sec." She yelled out acting as if she didnt know this was being recorded and it was just a normal night for us.

I didnt know what to do at first so I stood there confused looking at her mouthing to her

"What are you doing" putting my hands up completely confused what she was doing.

"Hey! Did you hear me! Get you're ass in here now, I'm not saying it again."

I caught on to what she was doing, kind of a voyeur/hidden camera type clip.. which was actually a great idea by her.. makes it a little more authentic.

"I was on the phone with my Ashley mom, Jeez sorry!"

"I don't care who you were talking to, when I call you... you come.."

I was kind of confused as she scooted toward me and pulled my down the bed as she spread her legs pulling me between them grabbing my face as she dragged on her cigarette pulling my face right in front of hers as she exhaled her smoke in my face.

"Actually you know what, call Ashley and have her come over to get your rocks off, apparently she is better than you're mom?"

"What are you talking about mom?" I asked as she slid her hand down my thigh wrapping her hand around my penis.

"Just go with it" she whispered.

"Wanna see how it's done? Wanna see how a grown, mature, cougar, milf should treat their sons precious little cock while smoking my cigarette?"

Sliding my pants down she leaned in dragging on her cigarette circling her tongue around my tip as she exhaled smoke then quickly deep throated it and slid it quickly back out.

"How's that baby? Like mommy swallowing you're cock?"

She took another drag this time inhaling as she went up and down gargling my cock spitting on it smoke flowed out of her nose.

"Oh my god mom, this can't be real."

She looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth.

"It certainly is real, and you better get used to this.. because nobody's mouth is touching this cock besides mine.. you got it"

She began stroking it as she sucked and smoked.

You ready to cum or can mommy slide it in her pussy for a few seconds?

"I'm gonna cum, put it in there quick mommy."

Before she could even take it out her mouth I blew my load on her face and she instantly swallowed my cock again making sure she got every drop down her throat.

She took one last drag and slowly exhaled as she stood up and leaned in giving me a long French kiss spitting some of my cum in my mouth.

"Next video mommy's gonna ride that cock like a bull and cum for you while I smoke my cigarette."