Momentary Glimpse

Story Info
Seeing What You Shouldn't.
843 words
3.59
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AceStroker
AceStroker
152 Followers

One of the many sides of sexuality is enjoying that once in a while accidental moment which brings you something you were not expecting to see, but afterwards were quite glad you did. It is a one-off, one time deal. It doesn't lead to anything else, usually, except maybe for you to be on the lookout for it to happen again. We're talking of course about accidental voyeurism. We've all been there. Seeing something you weren't meant to see happening, and taking advantage of this situation that presented itself to you.

Nikki was just minding her own business. She really was. She had been spending the evening at the house of her coworker Dianne. When Dianne received a phone call from her notoriously long-winded mother and it was apparent she was going to be talking for quite the while, Nikki took the opportunity to use the bathroom down the hall. She never quite got there. Her journey stopped just shy of the door.

From the darkened hallway she realized the bathroom was occupied, because the light was on - and the door wasn't completely closed. What she saw inside made her stop in her tracks. Her coworker's shirtless husband was standing in front of the toilet and pulling down his shorts to take a pee. With the slightly opened door affording her the perfect view of him in the mirror, she was about to be awarded the sight of unexpected full-frontal male nudity.

Who in Nikki's position would not stay to watch? To sneak a peek? He had absolutely no idea she was out there observing him, and his wife Dianne was on the other side of the house talking on the phone for the next ten minutes. This unexpected treat was the perfect crime, Nikki's little secret with herself. No one would ever know. And so, like anyone else in her position, she decided to stay and watch; to indulge her kinky side by taking advantage of this moment which fell her way.

With that first brief look between his legs, she smiled. "It" was uncut, and its owner kept the surrounding property completely shaven, including his loose hanging balls. Tom grabbed his flaccid penis, pointed it at the toilet, and after a few seconds Nikki watched the liquid start flowing out that little hole, and heard the pee hitting the water. With Dianne's voice still droning on down the hall, the voyeur had absolutely no reason to leave; she'd see this naughty treat through to completion. She watched him empty himself, and as the flow started to trail off she noticed his penis was lengthening. As he wiggled and squeezed himself it got bigger. He was erecting! Major added bonus!

Done peeing, Tom just put his hands at his side and seemed fascinated in watching his own penis grow. Nikki watched this male transformation happening in the mirror. How often do you get to see what your coworker's husband looks like erect? When it was fully grown and upright, Tom grabbed it and actually started stroking himself. Unexpected male masturbation, could her luck get any better? But then to her perverted consternation, he abruptly took his hand away from his erect play thing, pulled up his shorts and flushed the toilet. Damn! The show was over for Nikki, all too briefly.

Beating a retreat back to Dianne, lest her peeping be discovered, she tried her best to remain casual, as if Dianne could somehow tell by Nikki's demeanor that she had just watched her husband pee and sprout a boner! When Tom walked in the room ten minutes later, it was extremely awkward for her; she couldn't even look at him. She wondered if he was still hard, but didn't dare sneak a peek at his bulge. It was such a challenge acting like she hadn't seen anything or done anything wrong, that Nikki soon decided she needed to call it a night. Of which, truth be told, a good portion was spent with her favorite vibrating toy and images of Tom's male anatomy in her mind.

It was a case of accidental voyeurism. Right place, right time. Purely accidental, at least in Nikki's mind. The guy she stopped to watch pee, well, he has a term for it too. Intentional exhibitionism. Pulled off perfectly, his object Nikki was none the wiser he set this all up in order to be watched. Her watching him was the reason he grew hard and stroked it. So, both go away happy with a secret dose of kink, one the exhibitionist, the other a voyeur. Everyone wins. How many thousands of times a day does this very scene unfold throughout the world? Have you ever stopped to watch another's nudity when presented an opportunity like this, where you think you got away with the perfect kinky crime? Do you now wonder if maybe the person you were watching actually set it all up because they liked being watched by you? And if they did set it up, how do you feel about it now?

AceStroker
AceStroker
152 Followers