Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 05

Story Info
Pam and Tim start their roadtrip.
22.4k words
4.82
6.9k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader. Here is chapter 5. I am sorry that it took so long to get this one out, but some days you just don't want to write and it is, sadly, very easy to put off. Once again, all characters engaging in sexual activities are over the age of 18, and please forgive any grammatical mistakes.

* * * * *

Tim woke up slowly. The first thing he was aware of was his morning wood nestled securely between Pam's warm cheeks. He took a deep breath in and the sweet, clean smell of Pam's hair filled his nostrils. He hummed in contentment and snuggled closer to Pam, wrapping his arms around her and molding her warm, soft body closer to his. Pam made a noise in her sleep and ground herself appreciatively against him.

As Tim became less sleepy, he remembered that he had to go in to work early this morning. Craning his neck, he looked behind him and saw that the clock read 5:10 AM. Fuck. He would have to get up in the next 10 minutes if he was going to be in to work for 6:30. Gently, he disentangled himself from Pam and slipped out of bed. She moaned unhappily in her sleep and sought out the missing warmth that had been there holding her moments before. She rolled over onto his side of the bed and breathed in his scent, snuggling into the residual warmth that he had left in the sheets.

Tim smiled down at her as he turned off his alarm clock, ensuring it wouldn't go off and wake her. Quietly, he walked over to their shared bathroom and closed the door behind him. He walked into the shower and turned on the water; he left it fairly icy to wake himself up.

As Tim was sputtering and jumping around under the icy spray to warm himself, Pam woke up. Groggily, she reached out for Tim. Her arms came down onto a flat mattress on both sides. Groaning unhappily, she opened her eyes looking for him. As she did, her mind finally noticed the sound of the shower running. Upset that he hadn't woke her, Pam looked at the clock. It read 5:13AM. Now she remembered, Tim had to go in to work early today.

Happy that the shower had woken her up, Pam threw the sheets off herself. She shivered as the cool air touched her skin. She brought her hands up and cupped her ample breasts with her hands and arms, shielding them from the cool air. She walked over to the bathroom door, her ass bouncing gently with her hurried steps as goosebumps rose on her flesh.

She opened the door and saw Tim standing under the spray of the water. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was quickly running his hands through his hair, spraying water and shampoo all over the shower. His skin looked pale and his movements were jerky; there was no steam that she could see. Pam rolled her eyes as she realized that he was taking a cold shower.

"Tiiiiiiim" she wined as she opened up the shower door and poked her head in. The cool air of the shower hit her face and she was happy she hadn't stepped in fully. She looked angrily at the shower head as if it had a personal vendetta against her. Tim turned around in the shower, wiping the streaming water off his face.

"Oh, good morning babe" he offered as he reached to the wall and grabbed some conditioner. "I tried not to wake you. Sorry about that" he added as he squeezed the bottle.

"Ugh" Pam thought as she shook her head. "I don't care about that" she spoke loudly, over the sound of the shower. "I'm up now. But turn that cold water off!" She flicked her eyes and rolled her head in the direction of the spray.

Tim just turned to look at her confused. "I thought you were just going to go back to bed". Pam stared at him pointedly. Tim smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, fine by me!" he turned around and switched the water to the hottest setting. "Come on in" he said as he turned back to Pam, his flaccid dick swinging with the motion.

Pam smiled at her lover but waited a few seconds for the heat and steam to roll towards her. Once she felt the wave of heat wash over her, she quickly stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.

Pam walked up to Tim, her hooves clopping on the tile, and leaned up. Tim bent down and kissed her on the lips. "Thanks baby" she spoke softly up to him. "Of course, my love" Tim offered back as Pam walked into the spray. She shivered at first as the warmth quickly enveloped her. She tilted her head back and a relaxed smile came over her face as she let the water fall over her. She felt her muscles loosen and absorb the heat.

Tim padded forward and stood in front of Pam. Her chest was thrust out as she leaned back into the spray. Her pale slender neck was extended, the lines contouring her collarbone prominent. He watched as the scalding water turned her pale skin pink. Two tracks ran down from her shoulders and over her breasts. He watched, fascinated, as her skin slowly got more and more pink, turning reddish, as the hot water spread over more flesh, moving in random patterns.

Tim reached out and firmly cupped each of Pam's breasts. Pam gasped at his cold touch and her eyes flew open. She instinctively brought her hands up to grab Tim's wrists, but she didn't pull his hands away. "Your hands are so cold baby" Pam moaned as she looked at Tim, a pout on her face.

"I'm sorry" Tim offered as he smirked down at her, not appearing to be sorry at all. "I just wanted to warm them up" he added as he gently raised his hands, Pam's tits moving with them. He squeezed his fingers gently and her tit-flesh spilled out between them. Pam shuddered at his insistent grip. His hands were cold, but his fingers were quickly warming as they were surrounded by her heavy bosom.

Wanting to warm his hands faster, Pam pushed her chest against Tim's hands. She pressed her body forward until his hands were trapped between their two bodies, mainly squeezed between her tits and his upper abdomen. Pam felt the heat from the shower hitting her from behind, and the cool flesh of Tim's body in front of her. However, she found that Tim's coolness quickly turned to warmth, and she loved the way his body heated up at their touch.

Pam took Tim's now warm hands from between her breasts, and placed them around herself. She pressed herself to his cool chest and rested her cheek against his cold shoulder. She hummed as the initial contact turned warm. She squeezed herself to Tim and relished the feeling of her body heating him up. Tim hummed as well and squeezed his arms around Pam. He felt the blood rising back to his skin as his body heat spread out from where it had been hiding in his core.

"Why do you always take cold showers baby?" Pam asked Tim after tilting her head back, satisfied that his body was now a reasonable temperature. Tim smiled down at her as he pushed some wet blonde hair out of her eyes. "Because there is this adorable little nannie who always keep me so hot and bothered that if I don't cool myself off every now and then I am confident my nuts would boil" Tim teased. Pam looked up at Tim, a suggestive smile tugging on her lips.

"Your nuts would boil, would they?" she asked, a glint in her eyes. Tim nodded back, "Mhmm". "Well" Pam started, her hand already reaching for Tim's hardening cock "Your balls won't be able to boil over if we drain them first, will they?" She husked, breathing into Tim's ear. Tim took a deep breath as Pam's wet hand stroked and squeezed his cock, urging it to swell. "No, I suppose they wouldn't would they" he breathed out. Pam smiled naughtily "Nug-ugh" she hissed out the last word slowly, and full of meaning.

Tim looked to the clock mounted in the shower. The water dripped off the glass surface, but he could still see the hands beneath. He had a bit of time before he had to leave. And he could always speed a little he reasoned to himself as Pam's hands reasoned with his dick.

"Here, sit" Pam insisted as she gently pushed Tim back towards the little bench along the wall of the shower. The bench was out of the spray, but the shower kept all the steam in so Pam wasn't cold. Tim sat down and watched as Pam settled between his spread thighs, her knees on the cushy shower mat that was very strategically placed in front of the bench. This was not their first shower rodeo.

Pam looked up at Tim as she adjusted herself ever so slightly, getting into the most comfortable position; she smiled at him, blushing. She always felt a little dirty getting on her knees for Tim. He looked so powerful from her low vantage point. The casualness with which he opened his muscular thighs and let his hard dick twitch with anticipation, waiting for what it knew Pam was about to do to it, made Pam's pussy drip.

Reverently, she ran her nails up along Tim's thighs. She watched in delight as his eyebrows drew together in pleasure at the light touch. Tim was very sensitive to touch she had found out. He was the easiest person to tickle she had ever met. Every time she ran her nails over his flesh, she knew from the faces he made that he felt the tingling contact of each nail as it traced a line towards his groin. She bared her teeth in a sexy grin as her hands reached his hips, never touching his cock. She raked her nails back down his thighs, drawing red lines from the pressure she applied.

Tim hissed and his cock twitched at the pain. Pam cooed and brought her face towards Tim's dick, using her nails to dig into his leg flesh as she pulled herself forward. Tim gasped and involuntarily brought his hands forward to stop Pam's hands. However, she snapped her teeth playfully at him and he drew them back, not wanting to interfere with her play. She did let up a little on the nails though.

With her face right next his cock, she breathed his scent in. It was not as strong since the scent of soap covered his body, but she could nonetheless smell his particular odor radiating off his balls. She brought her nose forward and nuzzled his nuts with it. She felt their excited, needy heat through his smooth thin sack. Once she was drunk on his scent, she brought her nose up and let her mouth drop open, gently sucking in one of his warm nuts so that it didn't have to sit on the hard, mean bench; her mouth was a much nicer place for Tim's beautiful balls. She played with them gently, one in her mouth, and one cradled in her fondling palm. She sucked on Tim's sack gently, knowing that she couldn't suck the cum out of them this way, but merely enjoying the feel of his sack and his ball in her mouth. His skin was so silky and she loved to glide her tongue over it again and again.

As she gently plopped the one, now throbbing, nut out of her mouth she looked up at Tim's hard meaty pole above her. There were a few drops of water on it, but otherwise Tim's large cock was mostly dry. She looked longingly back at the other nut she had left unattended. It looked so much sadder than the other, happily swollen and pleasantly thrumming, one. But, knowing that she needed to attend to Tim's cock, Pam brought her plump pink lips up to the top of Tim's dick, and pressed them to his tip.

Wanting to impress him, and more importantly wanting to get back to that abandoned ball, Pam slowly spread her lips around Tim's swollen head. As she opened her mouth, she hollowed out her cheeks and sucked, ensuring that Tim's cock would feel as much of her warm mouth as possible. Her tongue happily batted and bathed Tim's slit and spongy head as she slid Tim further down her mouth. Soon, her tongue was stuck underneath Tim's cock as it filled more and more of her mouth. All Pam could do was wiggle her tongue back and forth along his cum vein.

Still on the same downward movement, Pam felt Tim touch the entrance to her throat. Anticipating this, Pam loosened her muscles just as she pushed down. Her throat responded and opened up, easily welcoming Tim's cock. It had gotten very used to loosening up for Tim's large invader. However, that didn't mean that Pam's throat had gotten any less tight.

Tim grunted and his knuckles turned white as they gripped the side of the bench. He felt Pam's warm, heavy tits against his nuts as his cock was squeezed by the wet vice that was Pam's esophagus. Pam's jaw shuddered as she opened it wider still, she felt the rigid veins on Tim's cock as her tight lips slipped further down his girthy length. She felt his spongy swollen head stretching out her throat as she pushed further. She shivered and her pussy gushed from the feeling of Tim's cock slowly spreading her from the other end.

With a gently sliding stop, Pam felt her nose settle into Tim's pubic bush. She hummed happily and shook her head from side to side, making sure her face was as sunk onto Tim's cock as it possibly could be. She relished the feel of his pulsing need sitting so comfortably in her throat. She swallowed appreciatively a few times to show Tim how much she loved this position.

Tim groaned as she swallowed and his hands came up to her head. His fingers clenched and unclenched, grasping at nothing; not forcing Pam to do anything, but desperately holding onto her, touching her, and trying to communicate through touch how desperately he appreciated, and needed, her mouth. Pam looked up at Tim through teary eyes as she watched him squirm above her. She felt his thighs moving, spreading themselves wider and she eagerly scooted forward. She watched Tim's facial expression as he clenched his jaw and shut his eyes. She loved the way his veins popped on his neck, and the almost agonized look on his red face. He was a slave to the pleasure she was giving him.

Noticing she should probably breath soon, Pam pulled herself slowly off Tim's dick. She felt her throat clinging to his thick shaft as she slowly slid him out of her tight embrace. Tim's hands reluctantly let her head go, his fingers gently playing with her horns before she pulled herself off his cock with a wet, sloppy "pop". Immediately, Pam lowered her mouth, strings of saliva still connecting it to Tim's cock, and greedily sucked in the other ball she had left alone earlier.

Tim sighed appreciatively as Pam bathed his other nut in the same glorious treatment the other had previously received. He moaned as Pam hummed, slurped, and sucked on his sack. Her hands continued to stroke his slippery dick. Her nails running over the skin just enough to thrill but not hurt. She squeezed and played with his head, gently and insistently rubbing her fingers over his sensitive tip.

Tim's moan turned to a whine as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching at Pam's masterful ministrations. Hearing his whine, and sensing the need from his dick as it swelled, Pam quickly pulled off. "Not yet baby" she mumbled as she squeezed the tip of his dick with her palm and fingers forcing the blood out of it. Tim gasped and tried to pull his hips away, but Pam's grip was iron. However, before he could complain, Pam let go and the blood rushed back to his spongy head, swelling it once more. As the blood flowed back into it, Pam scooted a bit closer, and sat up straighter. She spread Tim's thighs, placing her elbows on his legs, and she settled Tim's cock between her two warm heavy breasts.

She smiled up at Tim as she gathered as much tit as she could in each of her dainty hands and squeezed them together around Tim's cock. Tim looked down at her. Her slender shoulders, and her defined collarbone stood out to him as he noticed the tip of his dick poking out between her ample cleavage that was spilling out of her small hands. The supple look of her soft, pale, pinkish flesh as her fingers and feminine nails pressed into it turned on Tim more than he thought possible. He looked at her earnest, flushed face, her lower lip between her teeth, and her cheeks rosy from all of the effort she was putting in to servicing him; it was too much. Tim tilted his head back as that perfect image filled his brain and his cock swelled to an even greater size.

Pam smiled to herself; she knew she was doing a good job. She felt the proof of it between her warm tits as she squeezed them together, trying to make a nice tight tit pussy for her lover. Tilting her chin down, Pam looked at the slit and spongy head of Tim's dick poking up between her breasts. It looked like some big plum that was gasping for breath. She let the saliva pool in her mouth and then let it drool out onto Tim's dick. The clear liquid covered the head and fell dripping down its length and onto her flesh. She heard the squelching sound of his dick sliding between her soft, pillowy tits.

As Pam squeezed her boobs around Tim's length, she felt her grip moisten. She adjusted her fingers as they slipped along her flesh. Looking down towards her nipples, she saw milk leaking out between her fingers. The sight turned her on, and she felt more milk leave her.

"Look Tim" she husked breathily to Tim. "Look what your mean dick is doing to my titties" Tim opened his eyes to see Pam's breasts leaking milk all over the place as she squeezed them around his cock. "Your greedy cock is wasting all my milk so that it can fuck my boobies better" Pam pouted up to Tim. He looked down at her sexily sad face. He almost felt angry at his cock for a minute. That was his milk his dick was wasting! But that moment quickly passed as Pam used her hands to gather up the leaking milk and spread it over his greedy dick. This was an okay wasting of milk; Tim was sure of it. "Huh" was all he got out before he bit his lip.

"There's not going to be any left for you baby" Pam whined to Tim as she used her palms to squeeze her tits together, her nipples pointing to Tim and squirting milk onto his abs and chest. Tim moaned as he felt Pam's milk lightly patter onto his skin. He looked down at himself and saw that he was covered in her milk. The trails of milk led down to her chest which was still rhythmically falling up and down on his pulsing cock. The ripple of her flesh as she brought her chest down hypnotized Tim, and he felt his nuts churn, ready to deposit their load all over Pam, as she had covered him.

Pam felt Tim's cock swell, she felt his nuts tighten and she knew he was about to Cum. As much as Pam liked Tim cumming all over her, she did not like what happened to cum when it met water, and they were in the shower. Quicker than Tim's nuts, Pam stood and turned around. "Not on me baby" she whispered as she turned around.

Tim felt his cock hit cool air, no longer surrounded by warm heavy tits. His nuts, confused, held for a moment. They were on the brink of shooting their load into what should be a warm loving set of tits, but those had disappeared. They were only confused for a moment as Pam's guiding hand firmly gripped Tim's cock at the base. "finish in Meeeeeeeiii... honey" Pam cried out as she lined Tim's engorged cock up with her puffy dripping lips, and slid him home, all the way till his head bumped against her cervix and her heavy bum settled onto his hips.

Tim's mouth hung open as his cock was sheathed in a warmer, tighter embrace. "Paaam" he croaked out as his ass clenched and his nuts finally fired off. Pam sighed happily as she opened her hips wider. She flicked her tail back and forth in lazy pleasure as she felt Tim unloading rope after sticky rope into her tight little pussy. She leaned back against Tim and felt her back settle on his chest and abs. She cooed and spread her thighs wide, her knees coming up as she let her full weight impale herself further onto Tim's cock.

Tim's hands came down and held Pam's hips firmly in place as he continued to empty his balls into her eager quim. Her pussy clenched and unclenched around Tim in sync with his pulsing nuts. Tim bit at Pam's neck as she stretched it out to its full length below him. All that exposed flesh signalled, to his primitive brain, her complete submission to him. Tim desperately humped into Pam, all his muscles straining in their single shared effort, as she let him unload in her. Slowly, Tim's orgasm lessened, and his iron grip on her hips loosened and he started stroking her thighs and sides. Red marks clearly outlined where his fingers had dug into her hips.