All Comments on 'Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RedHectorRedHectorover 2 years ago

I'm loving this story. Keep up the creative work!

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianover 2 years ago

Loved it can't wait for the next.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story and I will be watching for more chapters.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Great chapter and welcome back. I just have to say it looks like Tim is going to be banging all of Pam's female relatives by the time they leave the farm. I know Pam picked Tim from the contest entrants but why him. What did she see in him? How often do nannies leave the farm? Why would her family let her go considering how their treated in the outside world.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was worth the wait. You made this the best chapter yet and getting to know Pams family was something I was hoping for. I can understand how it must be difficult to chose a story direction but you are doing wonderfully so far. Thanks again for the chapter and the time invested in creating it.

J.D.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments! I can honestly say that they are the most gratifying part of posting chapters on here. It is heartwarming to hear that the story is so well liked. Please be patient for the next chapter, I will try to add more plot and lots more sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still waiting patiently for the next chapter :). I hope the new year is treating you well.

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 2 years agoAuthor

Lol, sorry for the long wait. It's almost finished, then I just have to edit it. i suspect it will be out before the month is over. if not In Feb then definitely in March!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES