Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 07

Story Info
Tim meets Pam's sisters; they get familiar.
18.5k words
4.89
7.2k
15

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader,

Sorry for these chapters coming out further and further apart. I am finding it harder to know which path I want to take this story down, and it takes a while for me to get something that I am satisfied with. I hope that this chapter is to your liking. Please forgive any grammatical errors, and all characters portrayed are over the age of 18.

************

Tim stepped through the large double doors; inside the cottage, it was noticeably cooler. He took a few seconds to allow his eyes to adjust from the harsh sunlight outside. As his vision cleared, he looked around. He was standing just inside the front doors in the wide entrance hallway. The expansive hallway extended a good 50 feet in front of him with multiple doorways on either side leading off to other rooms. At the end of the hall, directly opposite him, there was a large winding staircase that led upstairs.

Just then, Pam peeked her head out from the closest door to Tim on the left.

"This way baby," she said with a bright smile. Tim smiled back and followed her disappearing head. She led him into a rather comfortable looking room. Tim would have taken it for a den or reading room, except there were no books, and the room obviously served another purpose. The floor was covered in fine, thick rugs that Tim's feet sunk into comfortably. There were many cushy looking chairs with thick furs hanging off of them. But the items that gave away the purpose of the room were in the middle of everything, the chairs and couches being arrayed around them.

There, in the middle of the room set into the main table, were four sets of felt covered tubes that led to suction cups. Sitting in one of the comfiest looking chairs next to where Pam had just seated herself, was, Tim could only assume, Pam's mother- Ismena Gala.

"She looks similar to Pam and her other daughters," Tim thought. She had the same fine features. Her cheekbones were perhaps more prominent, and she had a few creases from age, but her complexion still looked remarkably young. Her eyes were a brilliant aquamarine, and sparkled in the same way that her daughters did.

Her curly hair, although probably once platinum blonde, had started to lose its colour and turn white. She had it tied up in the back, but a few curly strands fell across each shoulder. A bit harder to see because they camouflaged with her hair, Tim noticed that Ismena's horns were rather prominent. They poked out of her head a few inches above her hairline and they then swept back in a graceful curve that ended with them pointing to the sky.

It was hard to tell sitting down, but she looked to be about the same height as Pam. Her slim shoulders led down to her large, heavy bust. Pam definitely got her chest from her mother, but it seemed that Ismena could hold a fair bit more milk than her second youngest daughter. Her breasts were at least two or three cup sizes bigger than Pam's. Currently, she had one breast attached to a pump, and the other hung free, but had a ring around her pale erect nipple. Tim noticed that her nipple had to be at least an inch long after getting sucked on by the pump.

His eyes quickly tracked down the rest of her. She had a motherly body compared to her daughters. Whereas Pam and Cynthia had the trim little tummies of teenagers, their mother had a nice soft-looking belly. Ismena's hips also flared out to her sides considerably more, and Tim wanted to get a look at her rump when it wasn't seating. The fur on her legs was also turning white like the hair on her head, but it had more of the platinum blonde from her youth left in it.

Pam watched her silly boyfriend freeze in the door as he took in her mother. She rolled her eyes and looked at her mother apologetically. Ismena glanced at her daughter.

"So, this is the man my daughter left the farm to stay with," she thought. "He is rather handsome," she said to herself silently. Her plump pink lips smiled at Tim as he gazed at her.

Tim stood in the doorway once he made eye contact with Ismena. He stopped and gave a low bow.

"Promitéra..." He said respectfully, not knowing what else to do. Ismena giggled, her laugh pure and put her hand to her mouth.

"You taught him some manners I see sweetie," Ismena directed to her daughter.

"Of course, Mama!" Pam said, sounding hurt that her mother thought she wouldn't.

Ismena assuaged her daughter's feelings, "I meant no offense," she offered warmly.

Ismena turned to face Tim fully, unhooking her breast from the pump and wiping the excess milk off of her nipple with her finger. She then cleaned that finger off by placing it in her mouth and quickly sucking on it.

"It is nice to meet you Tim," She said as she stood up and extended her hand, the same one that she had used to wipe her breast.

Tim quickly stumbled forward, offering his hand.

"A-a pleasure," he said smiling while his eyes kept glancing down to Ismena's tiny hand clasped in his own. Her hands were soft, but had seen working days. She had the same dainty, feminine nails as her daughters Tim noticed.

Ismena smirked to herself as she watched Tim's gaze flicker between her face, her breasts, and the hand he was holding. It seemed he was not very adept at keeping his gaze where it should be. But, Ismena didn't mind; she had purposefully wiped her breast and licked her hand clean to be a bit provocative.

With a playful flick of her tail, Ismena let go of Tim's hand and pulled back.

"Please, take a seat," she offered, her hand indicating many of the unoccupied seats around the milking table. Tim nodded gratefully and sat down, his eyes still on Ismena.

Appreciating Tim's wandering gaze, Ismena decided to show off a little before she sat down. She reached her hands above her head and stretched, sticking her chest out and rolling her neck a little. She stifled a little yawn, covering her mouth with her dainty nails. As she showcased her assets, she noticed Pam rolling her eyes, but she also noticed Tim's mouth hanging open a little.

"Worth it," she thought.

"Mooooooom, don't show off!" Pam whined, as if embarrassed. Ismena turned to her daughter, pretending to be oblivious.

"Pamela, I was just having a little stretch" She admonished her daughter as she gently stroked her hands over her breasts and then hips, as if smoothing out a dress that wasn't there.

"Ugh!" Pam said, rolling her eyes again.

"Please, excuse my daughter," Ismena said, turning to Tim. His gaze quickly leapt back up to her eyes.

"Umm, no need Promitéra... I know that Pam likes to stretch after being milked," Tim said, looking between mother and daughter. Pam blushed slightly at Tim's comment and looked away, avoiding eye contact when her mother turned back to her with a raised, critical eyebrow.

Ismena saw that she wouldn't catch her daughter's eye, so she turned back to Tim.

"Thank you, and please, just call me Ismena, Tim."

Tim smiled, "Ismena then."

With that, Pam's mother took a seat on the couch instead of her personal chair. She looked to Pam and patted the open seat next to her. Pam looked over, and smiling, quickly stood up and sat down next to her mother, scooting closer and resting her head against her mother's comfortably familiar bosom. She snuggled in and closed her eyes as her mother started stroking her hair.

Ismena turned her gaze to Tim as her daughter hummed happily.

"So, Tim, how have you liked spending that last few months with my daughter?"

Tim wrung his hands together, a little nervously.

"I-I've had the best few months of my life," he said with an honest smile. Ismena could feel Pam's hum get stronger as Tim spoke. She looked down and saw a smile tugging at the corner of her daughter's lips.

"Well, it seems like Pam has had a few good months too."

"I've tried to make them as enjoyable as possible. But she makes every day heaven."

"Aww," Ismena cooed as she felt Pam squirming with happiness.

"well, I am very glad that Pam seems to have chosen well with you," Ismena told Tim, her smile genuine.

"Me too," Tim said nodding his head, "Me too."

The conversation lulled for a moment, then Ismena spoke up.

"So, how much have you told Tim about us and the Farm?" Ismena asked her daughter, loud enough so that Tim could hear the question as well. Pam didn't raise her head from her mother's bosom or open her eyes when she gave her response, but adjusted her head where it rested between her mother's cleavage.

"I've told him a fair bit. I told him about all my siblings, and a bit about where Satyr's came from. Also, a little bit about the Farms over the world... Ugh, he was really interested in the vineyards when we first came in. What were you asking about them baby?" Pam asked, finally raising her head from her mother's comfy breast and looking at Tim.

"Well, I was just wondering what went in to growing those vineyards. I've never seen such a bountiful crop."

Ismena smiled at Tim. "Yes, I think you will find that most things in this valley, especially those tended by Satyrs, do tend to be rather bountiful," She offered.

"It has a lot to do with our magic, but there is also magic in the land itself that we tend and try to bring out," She explained. Tim nodded his head, accepting the explanation.

"When you say 'your magic' what kind of magic is it?" Tim asked after a moment, unable to resist. Ismena smiled, suspecting that Tim would ask about magic- all humans did.

"Well, all Satyrs are magical, but not all Satyrs appear to express that magic in clear ways. Most of Satyr magic has to do with fertility. As you saw at the vineyard, Satyrs are great at understanding the needs of the things we tend, but we also help things grow just by being around them. Our Trip, the Gala Trip, expresses our magic most clearly in our production of milk before childbirth. Or at least, some of us, like this little angel here," she said smoothing Pam's hair "produce milk before childbirth- Not all do."

"Mhm, Pam told me that a little less than half of your family produced milk before childbirth," Tim said, phrasing the statement as a question for Ismena to verify.

"Exactly. I myself was one of those few, as is Pam here," Ismena said, kissing her daughter's head, which was once again resting on her breast.

"As was Chrysilla, whom I think you've just met," Ismena said with a smile.

"Umm, yes. We did meet, briefly," Tim said slowly.

"I believe she and Cynthia went off..." he trailed off, letting his sentence die.

"They probably went off to play around with each other... and get milked," Ismena said with a smile.

"Cynthia is a bit of a child still when it comes to getting her fair share of milk," she said with an accepting sigh. Pam giggled at that, sitting up.

"She is a huuuuuuuge baby when she doesn't get enough milk!" Pam gushed.

"Now, now," Said Ismena reproachfully. "Don't be mean to your sister Pamela."

Pam patted her mom's thigh.

"I wasn't being mean Mama. She IS a huge baby when she doesn't get enough. But I don't mind; she always milks me so well. And she looks so cute and happy when she suckles," Pam said fondly.

"Yes, she is rather at peace when feeding," Ismena agreed; Tim noticing a blush on her cheeks for the first time. He felt himself flush a little, slightly embarrassed by all the talk of suckling. Especially since he had an image of Cynthia attached to one of Pam's or Ismena's breast's, her face blissfully peaceful as she nursed.

Pam leaned in to her mother and spoke quietly, as if conspiratorially, but loud enough so that Tim could just make it out.

"Tim is a really hungry feeder too Mama. He usually drains me at least twice a day!" Pam then leaned back, her hands in her lap, her chest pushed out enticingly.

"Isn't that right Tim?" She asked with a sultry voice. Tim gazed between Pam, her chest, and her mother.

"Umm... well yes... I try to at least. Sometimes, you know, it's a lot of milk..." he finished saying, looking at Ismena who steadily held his gaze.

As he finished, she giggled and covered her mouth.

"I'm sorry... I don't mean to be rude. But yes, sometimes it can be a lot of milk, and it isn't always easy to drain this one!" Ismena said, bopping Pam on the nose with her finger. Tim swallowed and nodded.

"If you think it's hard to drain me Tim, you should try draining Mama!" Pam said happily as she reached her hands forward and cupped her mother's breasts, holding them up for Tim to see better.

Tim was hesitant, but inevitably drawn to Pam's tiny hands sinking into her mother's heavy breasts. He noticed that Ismena's nipples had retreated into her bosom, and her pale areolae were almost hard to see against the rest of her pale, blue veined tits. He guessed that her inch-long nipples took a bit of teasing to come out.

"Hush darling!" Ismena admonished her daughter, even as a blush suffused her chest and face.

"I am sure that Tim is perfectly comfortable drinking from you for the time being..." She tapered off, her dazzling blue glance moving towards Tim.

Her statement hung in the air; Tim was really unsure of how to respond, but his eyes kept flicking back to Ismena's chest where Pam was still gently squeezing and bouncing her mother's milky boobs.

"Ummmm.. I-I," he stuttered.

"Oh, come on Mama! Look, you can see how he can't take his eyes off your chest," Pam turned her smiling gaze to Tim.

"Don't you want to try Mama's milk Tim?!" She asked, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth in excitement.

Ismena had had enough, and she could tell that this was too much too quickly for Tim.

"That's enough Pamela," Ismena said, taking her daughter's hands off of her breasts, even though they had felt wonderful.

"Tim is more than welcome to try my milk at a later time. After all, I just milked myself and do not feel like being milked again so soon," she said matter-o-factly.

Tim just looked at Ismena and nodded his head appreciatively, a red flush covering his face. Ismena turned to her daughter, who looked slightly dejected.

"Now come sweetie, tell me what you have been up to in the human world."

Pam's eyes lit up, and she began to regale her mother with all of the things that she had been up to with Tim over the past few months.

Meanwhile, in the room across the hall, which was a mirror of the other-there were three milking dens total in the cottage- Chryssy and Cynthia were reconnecting.

Chryssy looked down lovingly at her youngest sister as she suckled on her right breast. The sunlight coming in from the window hit them both, casting Chryssy's skin in a tan, golden light, and making Cynthia's hair look as if it were on fire. Chryssy stroked her younger sister's fiery hair and cooed encouragingly as she felt her milk leaving her breast in weak spurts.

Cynthia sucked gently, but insistently; she was an expert drinker of milk. Her left hand gently massaged and kneaded her oldest sister's heavy breast, encouraging it's release of Chryssys's warm, creamy liquid. Cynthia gulped, and hummed contentedly. She had really enjoyed her last few weeks at the vineyard, but there was nothing like drinking warm, fresh milk from your big sister, she thought happily.

"Oh, Cyn," Chryssy sighed as she felt her sister slide her fingers experimentally through her wet slit. Chryssy spread her legs open, allowing her sister better access.

"Mmmmmm" Cynthia moaned excitedly as she repositioned herself so that her fiery little pussy was snuggled onto her older sister's furry thigh. She didn't break away from the nipple trapped in her mouth, but sucked gentler and carefully as she repositioned herself. Now, with her legs straddling her sister's right thigh, Cynthia could still give suck, but also had a nice angle to attack her big sister's pussy.

Cynthia slowly slid her fingers through Chryssy's dripping gash. She loved how wet her sisters got when she drank from them. It was such a compliment that they thought she was so sexy and adorable while drinking. She undulated her hips, rubbing her own wet pussy on her sister's thigh, coating Chryssy's furry leg in her sticky girl-cum. Chryssy's hands clenched onto the furs around her on the couch. She moaned and leaned her head back as her littlest sister played with her body.

Taking one hand off the couch, Chryssy grabbed her left tit, the one Cynthia had already drained. She pinched her own nipple and pulled on it, eliciting a louder moan from herself. Cynthia growled, echoing Chrissy, and undulated her hips more aggressively against her sister.

Cynthia quickly swiped her fingers through her sister's pussy again, moving her fingers rapidly over her sister's clit repeatedly.

"Mmmmmnngghgh!" Chrysilla mewled as her neck and chest flushed. Cynthia growled into her sister's teat, the flushed skin fueling her desire to please.

Gently, she slipped two fingers inside her eldest sister and deftly began exploring her tight insides. It didn't take Cynthia long to find her big sister's little pleasure spot. She quickly rubbed her fingers over the rougher little patch inside her sister's clasping pussy. Immediately, Chrysilla arched her back, pushing her chest out and pulling her sister's head closer to her tit. Cynthia moaned in delight as a large spurt of milk splashed into her mouth. She gulped and sucked, looking for more.

Chryssy settled back onto the couch, her breathing coming in slow, drawn breaths. Cynthia sucked slower, sensing that her sister was a little overly sensitive. She could see the smile tugging at the corner of Chryssy's lips, and she got butterflies knowing that she had done a good job. Slowly, she pulled of her sister's tit with a quiet, wet pop. A string of saliva connected her puffy red lips to her sister's puffy tan nipple. Looking at it, she noticed a few beads of milk and she quickly leant down, swiping her tongue over the erect little nub and pulling back. Chryssy shivered at the contact, and opened her eyes, smiling at her youngest sister.

"Was that enough milk for you missy?" Chryssy teased her youngest sister. Cynthia smiled and laid her head down on her big sister's soft chest.

"For now," she hummed, sounding very satisfied. Chrysilla giggled and stroked Cynthia's hair.

After a few seconds, Cynthia still felt a desire to please in her, and she could clearly smell her big sister's arousal from down below.

"But," Cynthia said devilishly, as she pulled back from her sister's chest. "Now that I've had your milk," she said as she lowered herself to the floor below, pushing Chryssy's thighs apart, "I think I want some of your honey next," she husked, her hot breath tingling her big sister's snatch.

Chryssy shivered at the moist breath on her mound. She wiggled her hips, spreading her thighs wider so that Cynthia could get a better view of her muff. Cynthia smiled up at her sister, her beautiful eyes positioned right above Chrysilla's bush. Cynthia sunk her fingers into Chrysilla's thighs and thick, warm, strawberry blonde fur, then dove right in.

"Eeeiiii!" Chryssy squealed as Cynthia's cute little nose savagely rubbed against her clit. Her hands came down and wrapped themselves in Cynthia's ginger curls.

"MMmhhmm... You're... such... a good... little... siiiisterrrr!" Chrysilla moaned as she felt Cynthia's tongue slide into her, forcing her tight walls apart. Cynthia moaned something unintelligible into her sister's pussy in response. The words didn't matter, but the vibrations they sent up Chrysilla's quim were magical.

Chryssy leaned back into the couch. She scooted her big bum up a little so that she had a better angle over her tits to look down at her sister's face- buried behind her own strawberry blonde bush. She sighed as she felt her sister's warm tongue lovingly slide through her slit. The soft, wet heat from Cynthia's tongue and lips were heaven on her sensitive muff. She gasped and closed her eyes as she felt her sister stick her fingers back into her slimy snatch.