Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09

Story Info
Pam and Tim have a thrilling day in the North valley.
27.1k words
4.89
6.9k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again reader. Here is the next chapter of Pam and Tim's adventures. I am sorry for the delay in getting chapters out, but I am also appreciative of those of you who have messaged me expressing your desire to see Pam and Tim's story continue; It is very nice to know that you guys are waiting expectantly. You do not need to worry; I am not even close to being finished with Pam and Tim's tale yet. Without further ado... as always, all characters are over the age of 18 and please forgive any grammatical errors.

******

Tim woke slowly from his dream. He had been nursing from Pam as she sat in his lap, his cock safely sheathed in her warm quim. They hadn't been fucking, not really. Sure, Tim had his cock wrapped in the wonderfully warm embrace that was Pam's pussy, but they had been still, simply soaking in the wonderful sensations of each other's bodies.

He opened his eyes groggily and could just make out Pam's sleeping figure right in front of him; faintly, he could make out Cynthia's head and one of her horns peeking out over Pam's still form. Tim closed his eyes and tried to fall back to sleep, snuggling into Pam's warmth. However, he quickly realized that his sleep was over; it was one of those 'when you're up, you're up days.'

With a sigh, Tim threw the blankets off of his body and swung his legs out to place his feet on the floor. As he moved, Pam stirred in her sleep. She groaned as she sought out Tim's warmth behind her. With a gentle shush and kiss, Tim placed the blankets around his lover and watched her face go peaceful again as she fell back into her slumber, snuggling her little sister.

With a smile, Tim stood and gently padded to the doorway, finding his way in the pre-dawn darkness. By the door, there were a few candles in candlesticks and matches to light them. Taking one and lighting it, Tim exited the bedroom with the flickering light to guide him.

Walking down the stairs, Tim tried to make as little noise as possible. Thankfully, the house was of excellent craftmanship and the floors and steps did not creak overly much. Making his way to the first floor, Tim wandered around, letting the candle and his fancy guide him.

He explored many of the rooms that he had already been in, such as the kitchen and the milking dens. Moving further down the hall however, he explored some rooms he had yet to be in. One room he walked into had tapestries all over its walls along with paintings and other forms of art. Taking a real interest in it, Tim stayed a while. He found that each tapestry depicted its own story, moving from left to right. Most of the tapestries featured Satyrs heavily, with other magical creatures like Centaurs, unicorns, or plain animals making up the rest. There were a few tapestries that had humans and other figures like demons or angels, but these tapestries were few and far between.

Moving along the room, his eyes focused on the walls, Tim bumped into something placed on a table. Thankfully, his reflexes were quick enough that he caught it before it hit the ground, all while managing to keep the candle in his hand. Looking at the object he had almost knocked over, he noticed that it was a small harp.

Looking around the centre of the room, lifting his light up higher, Tim noticed that the room was full of all kinds of instruments. There were harps of many different sizes, guitars, lutes, flutes, drums, and even a few brass instruments, those these were much less prevalent.

With an appreciative eye, Tim turned to leave. "I should really get Pam to show me how many of these she can play once she wakes up." He thought to himself as he exited the doorway.

Lost in his own thought, Tim almost knocked into Chryssy who was walking with a candle of her own.

With a startled yelp that she quickly stifled with a dainty hand, Chryssy pulled herself up short before running into Tim. Tim turned to her, his expression also startled before he recognized Pam's oldest sibling.

"Ah! Chryssy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!" Tim offered as Chryssy uncovered her mouth and smiled.

"It's all right Tim. I'm just not used to walking the halls in the morning with someone else to surprise me," Chryssy said warmly, assuaging Tim's guilt. "What are you doing up so early?" She continued, her head cocked to the side and her strawberry blonde hair catching the light from the candles. "Did Pam not keep you up all night this time?" Chryssy asked playfully, her teeth showing that she was teasing.

Tim Chuckled. "No, she didn't keep me up as late as usual. But I just woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. One of those 'once you're up, you're up days,' ya know?" Chryssy nodded her head in understanding.

"Say no more."

"How about you?" Tim returned the question. "Do you always wake up this early?"

"Not if I can help it. But..." Chryssy said with a sigh, looking down at her chest. Tim followed her gaze, his eyes widened slightly as he noticed milk droplets leaking out from Chryssy's nipples. There were lines of milk that trailed down her ample bosom, going down her stomach to her little bush. Tim felt his cock swell slightly as he looked back up to her eyes. Chryssy met his gaze with a knowing smile. "I usually wake up because of all my milk stored in these." She muttered as she hefted one of her heavy breasts. "I can only go so long without being milked. Which is really annoying when I want to get a decent sleep." Chryssy sighed with a roll of her eyes and the resigned look of someone who had grudgingly come to terms with their reality.

"Oh," Tim said simply. "I'm sorry to hear that. Does milking right before bed not help?"

"Some nights it does and I can sleep through till dawn, but not this night it would seem." Chryssy said with a cute pursing of her lips. "It's best if I sleep with a lil drinker like Cynthia. She nurses so well right before bed, and sometimes in the middle of the night. A few times I've even caught her nursing in her sleep, that little nannie," Chryssy said wistfully, shaking her head; her smile showed how much she loved her littlest sister.

"Well, I can keep you company while you milk," Tim offered, turning his shoulder and nodding his head in the direction of the milking den.

"That would be lovely Tim," Chryssy said with a bright smile as she tilted her head again. "But first, I want my morning coffee!" She added with a chuckle.

"Sounds good to me." Tim quipped as he followed Chryssy to the kitchen. Together, they brewed a pot of coffee and made small talk as they waited. Tim kept having to draw his eyes back up from Chryssy's leaking chest to her eyes as they spoke. He flushed the first time Chryssy caught him peeking, but soon realized that she didn't seem to mind, but rather enjoyed, his attention to her breasts.

Once the pot was brewed, Tim poured them both two steaming cups. As he handed Chryssy hers, she looked up at him and batted her eyelashes.

"Do you take milk?" She asked innocently. Really, Tim preferred it black, but he offered her his cup anyways, trying to contain his grin.

"Please. I would love some." He said, proffering his mug. Chryssy beamed at him and placed her mug on the counter, taking Tim's instead. Expertly, she brought the mug beneath her left tit, and with her right hand, she gently pinched her nipple and milked herself into Tim's mug. Her feminine nails pinched her nipple so that the little pink nub turned a shade whiter; Tiny streams out milk shot out of her nipple and into his mug. Tim watched, transfixed, as she pulled the same move Pam had when she had first moved in with him. He watched the dark liquid as it slowly paled, mini clouds blooming from Chryssy's milk.

With a grin on her face, Chryssy handed Tim back his mug. He accepted it gratefully and took a sip. He closed his eyes as he appreciated the flavours coming from the cup. With a very satisfied sigh, he swallowed and opened his eyes again.

"Delicious." He offered with a gratuitous tilt of his head; Chryssy smiled.

"I'm glad you like it." She quipped as she turned around and stalked her way out of the kitchen, her hips swaying and her tail flicking in slow languid movements. Tim followed her, his eyes firmly glued to her firm bouncing cheeks, the supple globes of flesh swaying with her movements. The strawberry blonde fur on her fleeced legs caught the candlelight perfectly, lighting up her silken hair; almost causing it to glow. The sound of her hooves clopping gently on the hardwood was a calming sound that filled his ears.

Tim followed Chryssy's swaying hips all the way to the northern milking den. As Chryssy settled down on the wide couch, reclining, she took a sip of her coffee. She sighed in satisfaction, enjoying the warmth of the drink. Looking up at Tim over the rim of her mug, she patted the cushion next to her and indicated that he should sit.

With a grateful nod, Tim took the seat, placing the candle he had brought on the table in front of him on an empty candlestick there. He and Chryssy sipped their coffee in companionable silence for a while. Tim kept stealing furtive glances at her chest, the milk droplets still coming; infrequently, but steadily. Chryssy caught him looking most of the times he stole glances; it wasn't like he was very adept at hiding it, but she didn't mind.

Unable to take her perfectly tanned nipples from his mind, Tim absentmindedly licked his lips, unaware of his own movement. Chryssy noticed the giveaway; she smiled and twirled some of her strawberry blonde hair in her fingers in a girly manner.

"Tim???"

"Yea Chryssy?" Tim asked, his eyes quickly darting back up to her yellow-amber gaze.

"Do you think... that you might mind milking me this morning? I don't really want to use the pumps... They're fine and all! but lips are sooo much nicer," Chryssy emphasized, her gaze locked onto Tim's lips; they looked nice and full. And after yesterday, she knew that they were good for nursing.

"Like..." Tim swallowed. "You want me to. Nurse from you?"

"Well... yea, if you don't mind," Chryssy replied after a moment's thought. "Just like yesterday, you remember how don't you?" Chryssy teased, batting her eyes again submissively to take away any sting.

"Ummm... Yea, no I would love to." Tim mumbled as he stared at Chryssy's leaking chest.

"Great!" Chryssy quipped as she placed her mug on the table then clapped her hands excitedly, smiling. She patted her lap with her hands and looked at Tim expectantly.

Moving quick, Tim placed his mug on the table next to Chryssy's. He then sat back on the couch, facing away from Chryssy, and leaned back to lay his head down in Chryssy's lap. She hummed happily and stroked his hair as he settled himself down.

"Good boy, just right there," Chryssy cooed as Tim's head came to rest in her motherly lap.

Tim loved how his head sunk comfortably in to her thighs and he loved the stroking of her fingers, her nails raising goosebumps along his scalp and neck. He could just feel the beginning of her soft fleecy fur tickling his left shoulder and ear, but directly beneath his neck, and touching his left ear and shoulder, was Chryssy's smooth, silky, soft, warm skin to cushion his head.

Tim sighed in contentment and looked up at Chryssy's heavy bust hanging over his vision. He was enthralled by the soft blue veins visible underneath her tanned skin. With reverent hands, he reached up and traced her veins with his fingers. The silky-smooth feel of her warm, supple flesh was delightful.

Unable to help himself, Tim squeezed her right tit. To his surprise, milk squirted out, along with a gasp from Chryssy. With an appreciative raise of his eyebrows, Tim licked his lips unconsciously and squeezed more firmly; he was rewarded with a bigger splash of milk and a breathy whimper this time. He licked his lips again, his anticipation growing.

"Don't... Tease, Tim," Chryssy mumbled after catching her breath. She noticed a warm flush rising on her face and neck. She found her stomach turning in excitement for what was to come. The way Tim's large hand almost entirely encompassed her heavy tit, and the strength and vigor with which he squeezed her soft flesh was very arousing. "You're supposed to drink, not waste it," She whispered as she placed her soft hand over Tim's and guided her breast to his mouth. As she did, she leaned forward so that she could peek over her own sizeable bust to see Tim.

"Of course," Tim whispered breathlessly as he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He made eye contact with Chryssy as her piercing yellow eyes appeared above the swell of her boobs. As her warm nipple made contact with his wet tongue Chryssy took in a sharp breath and furrowed her brows adorably in much the same manner as Pam did when she felt pleasure. Tim hummed appreciatively, losing himself in the look and Chryssy's warm flesh.

Eagerly, Tim sealed his lips to her tit and gave suck; more of Chryssy's soft flesh filled his mouth, her nipple nice and fat already. Warm milk splashed out of her and coated Tim's tastebuds in dulcet cream. Involuntarily, he moaned and began swallowing, repeating his sucking motion as he settled in to a very familiar routine.

Chryssy moaned and leaned her head back, letting her body relax as she allowed Tim to nurse. She sighed in contentment as she began to stroke his hair again absentmindedly.

"It feels soooo much better to have someone nurse," Chryssy thought contentedly as she settled back and squirmed to get comfortable. She loved having someone nurse from her. Sure, it wasn't like it was very difficult to pump, but a set of warm lips and a hungry mouth just felt so much more fulfilling. This is how a nannie was supposed to be milked! The intimate connection between her and the people she nursed is what turned milking from a chore to something magical.

After a few minutes where the only sound was Chryssy's steady breathing and Tim's continual swallowing, Chryssy opened her eyes as she felt the pressure decrease in her breast as it came close to being drained.

Peeking over her chest, Chryssy bopped Tim on the forehead to get him to open his closed eyes. Lazily, he met her yellow gaze with his blue one.

"Time to switch," Chryssy whispered down as she absentmindedly placed her hand underneath Tim's neck, cradling his head as if her were a little baby whose neck was too weak to support itself. She smirked at her own motherly instinct and with her other hand brought her fresh tit toward Tim, shifting on the couch slightly to better angle herself.

Once Tim's warm lips were on her fresh nipple, Chryssy sighed and leaned back again. As she did, she noticed Tim shift and her eyes were caught by the sight of his raging hard on flopping back onto his stomach. Chryssy was surprised it had taken her this long to notice Tim's erection, but then again, she hadn't really been paying attention to how he was feeling, but just how he had been making her feel.

Biting her lip, Chryssy tentatively reached out and gently wrapped her hand around Tim's cock. She bit her lip harder as she felt her fingers filled with hot, pulsing, meat. With an experimental squeeze, Chryssy rubbed her legs together, noting the promising hardness and eager swell of Tim's dick. "Pam did well for herself," she thought, giving Tim's rod another exploratory squeeze.

As she gripped him, Tim moaned into Chryssy's teat, involuntarily sucking harder than he intended to. Chryssy gasped and sat forward, pushing her chest closer to Tim's face, reflexively trying to move in the direction she was being pulled.

Her grip tightened around Tim's cock due to his increased sucking, which only further encouraged him to suck harder. Chryssy gasped again as she felt a huge spurt of milk leave her quickly. She felt like her nipple was alight with electricity her nerves were going so crazy.

Unable to stand the sensations, Chryssy removed her hand from Tim's dick and placed it on his flexing abs; her fingers splayed out but with a steady pressure, turning the tips of her long nailed fingers white. Her breathing settled as Tim calmed himself.

"Whooo... don't suck so fast... Tim..." Chryssy said breathily. "It's too much... all at once like that" She tittered. Tim only moaned his affirmation. Chryssy shivered in contentment at the nice vibrations.

Soon, Chryssy had her hand wrapped back around Tim's cock. Thankfully, he was a better-behaved boy and didn't suck nearly so hard when she played with his dick this time. If, and when, he did get a little carried away, all Chryssy had to do was squeeze the tip of his cock head and he settled back down nicely.

Once Chryssy felt her fingers slicked by Tim's slippery pre-cum, she brought her hand back to her mouth. She licked his salty sweet taste from her fingers then coated her hand in her own saliva, drooling into her palm as much as she could, which, she was proud to say, was quite a lot. With her wet, dripping hand, Chryssy reverently coated Tim's cock in her spit. Tim moaned appreciatively and pawed at Chryssy's chest above him, wanting something to squeeze for himself.

Chryssy felt the couch beneath her get wet from the grool her snatch was leaking. She rubbed her legs together in sexual frustration and channelled that energy in to stroking Tim's dick. After all her years, Chryssy knew how to work a cock. She had already had plenty of experience before she had become a mom, but afterwards, once her boys had grown up, Chryssy had become an expert in jerking her young billies off. That was amongst a few other more solacious things that human mothers were not supposed to do with their sons; Satyrs were different.

Using all of her knowledge, Chryssy brought Tim close to his climax as she felt her other tit draining. While Chryssy was stroking Tim off, Tim focused his energy on nursing. The wonderful warmth filling his mouth and stomach satisfied him as it also filled him with desire. As his desire grew, his movements became more desperate. He gripped and squeezed at Chryssy's warm supple flesh where he could find it. When he found fur, he eagerly sunk his fingers in, pulling at the lush silky hair and using it for purchase.

Feeling Chryssy's stream slow, Tim really started to notice that his own orgasm was approaching. As he felt his jaw clench, Tim unlatched from Chryssy's nipple and scrunched up his face, squeezing his butt cheeks as he waited for the impending pleasure.

"Goooood boy," Chryssy sighed in satisfaction as she felt Tim's cock swell in her hand and his body stiffen. "You can cum for me sweetie," She encouraged in the hottest motherly fashion.

At her words, Tim groaned dumbly and shot his hips upwards into the air as his cock spit out a huge rope of cum. Chryssy gasped and watched the load shoot high up into the air to come arcing back down and land with a wet smack on Tim's stomach; some got on her arm.

Chryssy felt her pussy gush and she clenched her legs as she placed her dainty fingers over Tim's spitting head, stopping his load from shooting into the air so that it instead just seeped out through her fingers. Chryssy bit her lip as she watched more and more white sticky spend spill out from between her stroking fingers. She happily slid her fingers around in the slimy mess, enjoying the gooey feel of Tim's nut as she stroked his dick with his own copious spend.

Gasping, Tim settled back into Chryssy's lap. Tiredly, he nuzzled her breasts, seeking out their warmth and comforting weight. Chryssy tittered and leant forward to accommodate Tim. Happily, Tim drowned in her flesh. After a moment, he took a deep breath and then blew it out, motorboating Chryssy as best he could from that angle. His actions brought them both to giggles.

Once he pulled his head out from under her tits, Tim was just in time to see Chryssy licking her hand clean of his rather large load. He blushed at her and felt his cock twitch in memory of his orgasm. Chryssy caught his eye and raised an eyebrow appreciatively.

123456...8