All Comments on 'Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 09'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianalmost 2 years ago

Great read as always can't wait the read the next. Keep up the good work and take care of your self.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[14.08.22]

I Binge read pts 1 to 9 in a day!

Excellent Adaption/Expansion of that Holstaur story.

Excellent world building!

Can't wait for part 10.

The amount of sex is just right for a story with Satyrs.

11/10 Wolf Pups!!!!!

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 1 year agoAuthor

Damn. I'm impressed, that's actually quite a lot to read in a day. I am also flattered; it must mean that the story is good enough to keep you turning the pages. Thank you for the comment; i really appreciate the feedback! I do also like to hear how small little things like the wolf pups are appreciated. Everyone is here for the sex, but i feel like the small little things really complete the reading experience. I am working on chapter 10, but my next post will probably be a separate story. I will be returning to Momma GOAT after.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Likewise, read 1-9 today. Great series. Please keep Pam monogamous with Tim!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed the stories and look forward to further additions. I enjoyed these stories very much, but that knife and the bear thing is really a far more far-out stretch than there even being actual "Nannies" and Satyrs. You would never throw a knife at a human, let alone a large grizzly bear. I remember military training by a close combat instructor on knife use in taking out a sentry. The Instructor looked at the person asking the question with a look like he had just sucked on a green persimmon and asked, "What do you do if an enemy throws a knife at you?" Then said, "You pick it up, and stab the stupid fucker to death with it!" "So you NEVER throw your knife at anything! It is a valuable tool, NOT a weapon!" Adding the wolf puppies was a wonderful twist. Nice lead-in for the soon-to-be "kids". :-)

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

I have just finished 0-9. Great story! So sexy. Damn fine read. Please continue. The quality of your story - awesome. Hey if it takes time to get the story out , then it takes time. I would rather wait for a quality story than be bore with dribble every other day. Just wanted to say thanks

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Loving the storyline, amount of sex appropriate coupled with possibility of babies in the future. Enjoying this story, immensely. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES