Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

Story Info
Pam and Tim spend their last days at the Farm before home.
29.6k words
4.87
4.1k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader. It has been a while but I hope you enjoy this next installment of Momma. G.O.A.T. As always, I am the sole writer/editor so please forgive any grammatical. And all characters are over the age of 18.

***

Pam awoke to Ash and Soot wriggling around, nuzzling her bosom with their fluffy faces. She gently moved herself as she woke so that she did not squish the little pups. Sitting upright, she picked up the little balls of fur one at a time and cradled them in her arms so that they could feed. They eagerly sought out her nipples, their little paws scrambling for purchase on her arms.

Once the two little pups had latched on and started drinking, Pam finally lifted her eyes from their black and white forms to look around her surroundings. It was still dark and the stars shone brightly in the sky, but she could tell that the dawn was not far away; everyone else still slept it seemed. Looking down next to her, she smiled at Tim's peaceful face; none of the worries of yesterday disturbed him in his dreams it seemed.

Pam reached over, cradling the pups so that they did not tumble, and gently pulled the fur she and Tim shared further up his body so that it covered his shoulders. Patting the fur into place, Pam settled back and gazed up at the stars, letting the pups nurse from her and watching the time pass. As she gazed out at the sky, she saw a shooting star and she smiled. Looking over to Tim she wished for a moment that he was awake to see it too, but she smiled as he mumbled in his sleep. They would share many more shooting stars, she was sure; it was more than okay for her to have a few to herself.

Soon, the pups had had their fill, and they settled back down, snuggling into her warmth where they promptly fell back asleep. Their little tiny bodies were adorable as they slept; their chests rising and falling fractions of an inch. She hummed happily as she pet their little backs, watching them sleep.

Soon, Tim stirred, yawning loudly before he cracked an eye open. "Mrrrrrrrrr-Mrningggggg," He mumbled as he knuckled his eyes and propped himself up on an elbow, facing Pam.

"Good morning baby," Pam cooed down lovingly, her voice much more awake than Tim's.

After a second yawn, longer than the first, that had Pam grinning, and a few more wipes of his face, Tim nodded at Ash and Soot. "They didn't keep you up did they babe?"

"Mmm no. They just woke me up a few minutes ago and had a little breakfast. Now they're sleeping again," Pam told Tim as she lovingly stroked Ash's back with a finger. Tim smiled and reached over, gently petting Soot. Pam looked at Tim and shared his smile.

The two of them ending up spending the short time they had left before true morning came talking about small things, avoiding yesterday. By the time the others in the group started to get up, Pam and Tim were already packed and ready to go, eating a small breakfast by a tiny fire they had lit.

Pam watched closely over Ash and Soot as they waddled around the immediate vicinity; their noses leading the way, either high in the air or low to the ground as they stumbled by, exploring their new environment.

As she was watching them, Pam failed to notice Arya approaching with Jennifer and Samantha in tow. Tim stood up first and greeted them.

"Good morning, Arya," He offered with a smile and a tilting of his head. "Morning Sam, morning Jennifer," He continued on, moving his gaze from one nannie to the next; he managed to meet all of their eyes first before his gaze was inevitably drawn to each of the nannies' chests.

Arya and Samantha returned his smile and greeting gracefully; Samantha ended up quickly glancing downward and when her gaze returned to Tim's eyes, he could have sworn she had a slight blush. Jennifer merely met Tim's gaze and nodded her head respectfully; her gaze swept to the packs Tim and Pam had ready.

Pam got up at her sisters' approach once Tim spoke. Nimbly, she snatched up Ash and Soot and held them securely to her chest, cradling them both in one arm. With the other, she waved to her sisters. "Good morning," she said demurely, her gaze flicking between her sisters and the pups in her arms.

"I see you two are ready early this morning. Trying to make up for yesterday's late start?" Arya teased the couple. Tim smiled good-naturedly but Pam was the one to respond.

"No, these two little cuties woke me up," Pam meant her words for Arya, but she gazed at Ash and Soot as she did.

"The troubles of being a mother huh?" Arya teased.

"Oh pfft! You haven't kidded yet either Arya," Pam shot back with a roll of her eyes.

"Something tells me that you might beat her to it anyways Pam," Sam said casually, her eyes moved from Pam to Tim, then pointedly downwards towards Tim's cock. Sam's words brought a deep blush to Pam's cheeks and she opened her mouth to speak, but after a short moment where nothing came out, she closed it. That brought guffaws from Jennifer and Arya, and Sam smiled as if someone else had told the joke.

Tim walked over to Pam and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She looked up at him with slightly embarrassed eyes. Tim smiled and leant down to kiss her gently on the cheek before whispering to her.

"Soon baby," he breathed into her ear as he gently placed a palm over her tummy. Pam shivered at his touch and let out a tiny moan, she was definitely blushing now if she had not been before. "But not just yet," Tim added warmly as he moved his hand from her tummy to pet Ash and Soot.

"Not just yet," Pam echoed Tim quietly, her big, open green eyes locked onto his blue gaze while her tummy did flips thinking about his babies being in there.

"Come on you two lovebirds. You two can practice the miracle of life once were back home," Arya called as she shouldered her pack and went back to rally the rest of the group.

"We weren't gonna hav!..." Pam started to say, but cut herself off once she realized Arya was just teasing, not to mention already walking away. Pam just shook her head and looked up at Tim. He smiled down at her and gave her a little peck on her horns. Pam nuzzled Tim's chest as he did, and when he was done, she smiled back up him; this was a good morning.

"Can I help you carry them on the way home?" Pam yelped and started at Sam's silent approach. Her curly blonde-haired sister was hovering over her shoulder, trying to get a peek at the pups in Pam's arms.

Pam smiled once her nerves settled. "Of course! I would love a little help Sam," Pam said warmly; she turned around as she spoke and opened up her arms. Sam's eyes widened at the same time she cooed "Aaaaawwwwwww," seeing the little pups. Unconsciously, her hands reached out to pet their little backs.

Tim smiled at the sisters and went to go shoulder his and Pam's packs. They were heavier now with the new pelts that he and Pam had acquired yesterday, but he would manage. Pam smiled at him as he put them on.

Soon, the whole group was ready after eating a hasty breakfast and they set out; everyone eager to be home where they could rest and decompress from the stress of yesterday. Admittedly, Tim was looking forward to the hot bath and rest he would get once back at the Gala house.

Since it was the return trip, they walked at a leisurely pace. Having left so early in the morning guaranteed that they would arrive around noon; there was no shortage of time.

The Eldor trip billies said their goodbyes and peeled off to head to their home once the group reached the central valley again. Tim was surprised to see that Jeffery went along with them, but he had to admit that he had not been looking forward to the walk back in the smaller Gala group where Jeffery's sullen looks were much harder to ignore.

Curious, Tim asked Arya why Jeffery split off. Arya glanced in the direction where the billies had taken off and shrugged her shoulders. "He has been in a foul mood for a while now, and after yesterday's incident, Jennifer had a few choice words for him about how he stepped out of line and sent the bear in yours and Pam's direction. I think he just needs time to cool down away from his recent... stressors," Arya made a point of not looking at Tim when mentioning Jeffery's stressors. Tim knew that he had to be one of them, but he was grateful that Arya did not state it as such.

The much smaller group, consisting of Tim, Robert and the four sisters, had a wonderful walk the rest of the way back. There were scattered clouds in the sky that slowly blew past on a cool breeze, the leaves on the trees rustled as if to music, and the sun warmed their skin as it beat down upon them steadily. Tim, making up the rear with Robert, gazed in front of him and unconsciously licked his lips. The nannies walked four abreast; even though the path was often narrow, they liked to talk together so that all could join in the conversation. This made it so that Tim was greeted with the wonderful view of four varying, yet all of them supple, firm nannie bums swaying as their proud owners moved with a lithe grace and very womanly gaits.

At that moment, as if sensing his searching eyes, Pam turned back to check on Tim and caught his gazed aimed at her and her sisters' bottoms. Pam blushed slightly, but bit her lip naughtily and swatted Sam's butt who was standing next to her. Sam yelped and reached behind her, rubbing her bum as she glared at Pam, her expression angry and confused. Pam giggled, then, with an apologetic face, offered her own rump for swatting. Sam glanced back at Tim and a blush rose to her face as she realized why Pam had swatted her, and that he was watching; the show was for him. Nonetheless, she swatted Pam's derriere, then, after another look back at Tim, swatted her again.

Two minutes later and both nannies had bright red handprints on their pale bottoms. Tim swallowed the lump which had formed in his throat and made a point to not look in Robert's direction; they were his sisters after all.

There wasn't much more teasing after that, but when Pam fell back to walk alongside Tim, Ash and Soot safe with Sam and Arya, he let his hand fall down to the fading red print on her bum. Pam blushed up at him but smiled and pushed her bum back into his hand. He chuckled and squeezed. "Is it a little sore baby?" he teased. Pam smirked and shook her hand.

"Just tingles a little is all," she said nonchalantly as she pushed some hair behind her ear and looked ahead. Tim smiled and bent his head to kiss her horn closest to him.

The last few hours of the walk were peaceful and spent in companionable silence as much as the quiet murmur of conversation. Once the Gala house came into view, Tim was surprised to suddenly find his legs tired. Glancing down at Pam, he smiled as he shouldered their packs, eager to be rid of them.

As Tim headed for the back porch stairs along with the rest of the group, Jennifer called out to him from behind, where she had apparently stopped. "Tim," she said simply. He turned to look at her a questioning look on his face as he took her image in. She held her own pack in front of her with both hands, causing her tits to squish together behind the pack, he could only see the deep plunge of her cleavage as the bag hit her nipples.

"Yes Jennifer?" He asked after a moment where they both just stared at the other. Tim noticed Pam shifting from one hoof to the next beside him.

"Come with me. I am going to show you how to cure those pelts you and Pam took." She said it all so matter of fact; Tim was sure there was no way of getting around this. As he turned to look to Pam, she had an understanding smile on her face.

"It's okay baby, you go on with Jen, we can catch up once you two are done," Pam said warmly as she adjusted Soot and Ash who were now in her arms again. She looked back up to Tim with a mischievous smile, "And we can make sure we get all this dirt and stink off of you," She said as she took a cute sniff with her nose and scrunched up her face in mock queasiness. Tim laughed and wrapped his arms, making sure to get his pits close to her face, around his lover. Pam squealed and fought him off weakly, as best she could while holding the pups, before he pushed away and with a wistful look turned to trail after Jennifer.

Once Tim and Jennifer were around the corner and out of sight, Pam sighed and looked up to the house. She did not relish having to confront her mother about the pups, but looking down at their wriggling forms, Pam knew that she would never make them fend for themselves back in the valley; they were hers... and Tim's too she supposed, but hers first!

As Pam pushed open the back door and turned to face the main hallway, Cynthia popped out of a doorway, her face lighting up at seeing her sister. Turning her head around over her shoulder, Cynthia yelled. "She's back here Mama!" before quickly turning her head back around and rushing towards Pam, her arms outstretched. "Oh, Pam it's so good to see you! You don't know how much Mama has been worrying. Where is Tim?" Cynthia rushed as she approached wrapping her arms around Pam's shoulders and hugging her big sister, not seeming to notice the pups in Pam's arms.

"Ah ah aaaaa!" Pam squeaked, pushing her little sister away gently with an elbow. "Be careful Cyn," Pam whined. "You're going to squish Ash and Soot," She mumbled with less heat in her voice as Cynthia pulled away.

"Wha-Oooooooooooooooooh!" Cynthia's question turned into a coo as she peered down into Pam's arms where the pups were now squirming and making little sneezing noises. "Arya said you did do something that was gonna upset Mama!" Cynthia drawled, a devilishly happy glint in her eyes; she bounced from hoof to hoof as she peered back down at the pups and pet their backs- talking to them as if to a baby. The pups snuggled into her hand and tried to latch onto her fingers, at which she pulled back giggling.

Just then, Ismena rounded the corner, her forehead creased with worried concern. Pam watched the stress melt off her mother's face as she approached. "Hey Mama," Pam greeted her mother somewhat sheepishly, carefully transferring the pups into Cynthia's hands. Cynthia struggled to hold onto the pups but she managed and once they were snuggled up to her chest, she whipped around and scooted out of the way, the glint back in her eyes as she watched the interaction between Pam and their mother.

Ismena, having seen the transfer of pups from one daughter to the next gave Pam a tight-lipped smile as she reached her. "Hello darling," the mother said as she embraced her daughter in a fierce hug.

"Mphm... you're squishing me mama," Pam croaked after her mother clung onto her for an extended period of time. At Pam's words, Ismena pushed back and rubbed her daughter's shoulders, as if unwilling to let her go still.

"Are you okay?" Ismena asked Pam as she turned her daughter around and looked for any injuries.

"I'm fiiiiine mama," Pam drawled as her mother spun her around and lifted up her arms, as if she could find some hidden injury.

"Well, what is this then about Arya and Sam telling me that you almost got attacked by the bear?! Huh??" Ismena demanded, her brows glowering.

"Well..." Pam started, apprehension on her face as she was stared down by her mother. "I didn't do anything wrong! Just so you know." Pam began fiercely, holding her hands up in a sign of innocence. "Tim and I did everything that Arya and Jenn told us to. It wasn't until Jeff and his buddy... I don't even know his name but one of the billies from the Eldor trip, they stepped out of line and redirected the bear towards me and Tim."

Ismena's lips thinned to white lines and her glower got worse.

Pam hesitated, glancing quickly to Cynthia. Her sister was no help; she had a delighted smile on her face and only nodded her head encouragingly as she bounced the pups in her arms. Pam sighed and turned back to their mother who now had her arms crossed over her ample chest, holding up her heavy bust which was trying to spill out.

"Anyways... The bear was coming our way, and I managed to shoot one arrow in its shoulder," Cynthia gasped and Pam flicked an annoyed look in her sister's direction. Thunderclouds seemed to be gathering over Ismena's horns. "But then Tim pushed me out of the way and stood it down. Oh, you should have seen him mama, he was so brave..." Pam said wistfully, remembering the way Tim had stood over her, all of his focus on the bear barreling his way, the set of his face as he threw his knife. Pam thought he had looked like a hero. She was brought back to the moment at her mom's tapping hoof and impatient cough.

"Well, yes, Tim pushed me out of the way and then killed the bear." Pam finished quickly, folding her own arms over her chest in mirror of her mother.

"What!? How did he just kill it?!" Cynthia demanded from where she was off to the side.

"He got it with his knife," Pam said with a sniff, then a proud smile formed on her face as she remembered the moment again. Pam looked back to her mother who was clearly thinking about what her daughter had told her.

"Hmph..." Ismena's silence stretched for a while as she gazed at her daughter, weighing her words. After what seemed like an eternity she spoke again. "Well... it seems like some thanks are in order for Tim," Ismena said with finality and the stress seemed to leak out of her body. Reaching for Pam, she brought her daughter in for another hug. This time, Pam melted into her mother's embrace and molded herself to her mother's soft, curvy form, their tits squished between them. "I'm just happy you're safe," the mother whispered fiercely into her daughter's ear. Pam smiled with her eyes closed as she breathed in her mama's familiar scent.

"Me too mama, me too" Pam mumbled warmly. Cynthia shuffled close and nuzzled her head next to her mom and sister while still keeping the pups away so they weren't squished. Ismena and Pam pulled back giggling. Then Ismena got a good look at the pups and sniffed, taking in their scent. She gave Pam a very level look.

"And I see you brought back wolf pups," the mother said flatly. Pam twisted her hoof but she put on a stern face, unwilling to back down.

"Their mother was killed by the bear mama! I wasn't going to leave them to die alone in the woods... Besides, Tim and I will take them back with us when we leave the farm again. They won't be a bother for long." Pam finished, explaining herself to a with iron clad arguments she thought.

Ismena frowned at the mention of Tim and Pam leaving again, and her face softened afterwards. She bent to look at Ash and Soot and she stroked their backs, a smile forming on her face. "They are pretty cute," she mumbled. "But you better take good care of them! And you better get training them right away, wolf pups are not like those domesticated dogs humans are so fond of. Wolves are wild animals and need an understanding, but firm caregiver!" Ismena said as she pulled up, wagging her finger seriously in her daughter's face.

Pam stopped herself from rolling her eyes and managed a respectful nod to the finger in her face. "Yes mama, I will make sure they aren't naughty wolves when they grow up." Pam said as she held out her hands to take them back from Cynthia.

"Awwwww let me keep Ash for a minute Pam. You take Soot back, he seems hungry," Cynthia said as she proffered back the wriggling black pup who had been nuzzling her perky teat.

"C'mere you," Pam cooed as she took back Soot and set him down in her arms. He immediately snuggled to her bosom and found her nipple, latching on and drinking tiny amounts. Ismena watched the interaction and sighed herself, realizing it was too late to really do anything about the situation Pam had placed herself in.

"Well... I guess there is just figuring out how to thank Tim now." The mother said as sly, knowing smiles appeared on her daughters' faces. The smile spread to her own as she glanced between her daughters. "What did you have in mind?" she asked, arching an eyebrow suggestively.

123456...9