Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right?"

"But her? Does Riley like having her bum fondled or something?"

"Probably. Who doesn't? But nah, that was more just giving her a push to get naked too. 'Cause she probably wouldn't have on her own. And I don't have to tell you how fun it is."

"No," Kaden agreed easily as he switched to groping Jaina's other breast, "you really don't." He glanced over at Riley, who was still lying face down and was hopefully oblivious to Kaden feeling up his sister not far away. "You think she's ok with it, though? Getting checked out and stuff?"

"S'only fair. She's been checking you out since she got here."

Kaden flushed. "Not the same."

"Sure it is. Why wouldn't it be?"

Kaden hesitated, but then shrugged. "I mean, you know I've got a bit of a thing for her," he said in a low voice.

Jaina's grin widened. "Good news, brother dear, I think she might have a bit of a thing for you now too."

"I... what?"

"Yeah. All that sweet, full-body tanning's paying off for you. And the lack of clothes just generally. You are... not hard on the eyes, these days."

Kaden blushed a deeper red. "Shut up."

"I'm serious."

"Riley doesn't have a thing for me. She's not-"

"Oh but she does. Not a real serious thing, don't get me wrong, but then yours isn't a real serious thing either, so it's perfect."

"You're not actually trying to set us up in some weird kinda way, are you?"

"Not, like, for real or anything."

"Is there a 'for fake' way to do it?"

Jaina sighed and ran her hand up Kaden's smooth, damp chest. "Listen. I don't have much of an actual plan here, but-"

"You don't say."

"But it'd be nice if Riley could come over sometimes without us totally freaking her out."

"So you got her naked and played with her butt?"

"... when you put it that way..."

"Sounds kinda stupid? Yeah."

Jaina frowned. "You're not being very supportive, you know." She nodded toward Riley. "I mean, it's working, isn't it?"

"I dunno. Kinda, I guess."

"She's naked."

"Sure."

"You get to stare at her bum."

"Well-"

"You get to play with me some while she's, like, right there."

"What if she looks?"

"I guess... hope she doesn't yet?"

"She'd be freaked out, right?"

"Probably." Jaina shrugged. "But then, she didn't run away screaming when you were grinding on Mom, so who knows."

"That was... it was..."

"It was what? You totally were. We all know it."

Kaden glanced at Riley again. "And she didn't thank that was weird?"

"Oh she totally did. But, y'know, so far so good."

"Ah."

Jaina glided closer to Kaden so that they were nearly snuggled right up in the water. "Seriously," she said in a low voice, "I want to play a little while she's not looking."

"She could look at any moment. Like, literally any of them."

"Yeah, but she might not."

"That's quite a risk, Jay."

"Maybe. But I'm all horny and stuff." Jaina gave Kaden a pleading look. "You know how that is."

"I... really do, yeah."

Kaden gasped as Jaina grabbed his cock under the water and ran her hand up and down his hard shaft.

"I just wanna play a li'l," she reiterated. "Please?"

Kaden glanced at the still oblivious Riley. "We have to be quick. And quiet."

"I know. Don't worry about Riley. I'll keep an eye on her."

But Jaina almost immediately forgot all about keeping an eye on her friend. Kaden pressed her back against the side of the pool, holding onto the edge with his hands around her on either side, physically blocking her in place. His cock was trapped nicely between their bodies, and by wrapping her legs around him, Jaina was able to get some very direct contact with her pussy.

It was still a pretty stupid risk, in many ways. Kaden knew how much he was distracting Jaina from watching Riley. She couldn't even see her without turning her head all the way around. Kaden had a better view, but he couldn't be bothered. Not with his sexy, naked sister all pressed up against him and grinding on his cock. There could have been dozens of potential witnesses and it wouldn't have stopped him. He had a real problem.

Problem wasn't the right word. An obsession, maybe. That first taste of Jaina's body had been all it took. He was hooked now, and he wasn't sure that he could free himself, or even that he wanted to. In fact, he was pretty sure he didn't want to.

"This is so bad," Kaden whispered.

"Mmm, isn't it though?"

"This makes us, like, the worst siblings ever."

"You think? I mean, we're no Jaime and Cersei."

"That's... true. I guess. But I'm not sure that's where the bar should be."

"Who cares about the bar? I'm just saying we're not hardly the worst."

"Oh sure."

Kaden rocked his hips and pulled himself tighter against Jaina. He had a limited ability to hold himself exactly where he wanted, but it was enough to grind hard on her sweet little pussy, all slippery and wet under the water.

The two of them moaned softly into each other's ears. They did their best to keep quiet, but total silence was impossible.

Kaden growled louder as Jaina's fingers dug into his back. She was holding on to him so firmly, rubbing her tits on his chest, feeling him up wherever she wanted. She had more freedom, in a weird sort of way, because even though she was trapped, she was also supported by him, while he had to keep them both in place.

The naughty sibling grinding and fondling continued for a time. Not long enough for either of them to get off, though. Their lack of care for Riley's presence rather predictably got them in some trouble.

Even though Kaden theoretically had a perfect spot to keep an eye on Riley from, he didn't see her approaching until she was already sitting down. He froze as she dangled her feet in the water and regarded the horny sibs with rather a calmer expression than he would have expected.

Jaina was even slower to realize, and expressed some whining frustration with Kaden for having stopped moving. She too went still once Kaden nodded at Riley, now sitting right next to them.

"I suppose this explains a lot," Riley said in an unnaturally emotionless tone. "Shoulda guessed you two were banging."

"We're not banging!" Kaden and Jaina protested with nearly perfect synchronization.

"Oh sure. I guess you're not all like-"

"He's not even in me," Jaina said quickly.

"Yet?"

"No. Ever. We haven't done that."

"Does that score us any points?" Kaden asked.

Riley tilted her head. "What might score you points is if you guys, like, scooched apart some."

She stuck her foot and pushed it against Kaden's shoulder, like it would be enough to forcibly separate him and Jaina. What it mostly did was part her thighs and give Kaden a flash of her pussy while she tried to kick him. It looked awfully similar to Jaina's, all smooth and sweet, and Kaden experienced a brief moment of worrying that his sister's pussy was going to be the one he compared all others to now. Not that that was the weirdest takeaway from all this.

Kaden allowed himself to be nudged away from Jaina. He floated back some, treading water for a moment, then swimming around to the other side of Riley's dangling legs. He couldn't help sneaking another peek between her thighs as he swam. He was way, way too horny to be having whatever this conversation was.

Riley's eyes tracked down for a moment, gazing beneath the surface. Kaden flushed, but didn't bother trying to hide his erection. There wasn't much to be done about it.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Riley asked softly. "You've been hard since I got here."

"It's... uncomfortable."

"We coulda taken care of it if we hadn't been interrupted," Jaina pointed out.

"Oh don't even," Riley said. "You're the one dragging me out here and getting me naked. And then you want to act like I'm intruding? Like hell."

"Ok, but-"

"Nope."

"But-"

"Nuh uh."

"I don't think you're intruding," Kaden said, before almost immediately regretting that he'd said anything at all. Jaina and Riley both stared at him, making him squirm. "I mean, you know, like-"

"Because you get to perv on her now too, yeah, we get it," Jaina said. "Not helping, though."

"No, I just meant-"

"Only fair, though, Riley was perving on you too."

Riley whirled on Jaina. "Was not!"

"Oh you so were. Who do you think you're kidding?"

Riley pulled her legs out of the water and curled herself into a ball, arms across her chest and resting on her knees. "You weren't s'posed to tell," she mumbled.

"Yeah, well, everything's coming out now," Jaina said. "So much for secrets. Guess none of us are particularly good at keeping them."

"You sure aren't," Riley said.

"True."

Jaina pulled herself out of the water and sat next to Riley. Kaden wasn't sure if he should join them, or just stay where he was. At least his still-hard cock wasn't quite so obvious if he stayed underwater. It really wasn't helping things at the moment. Not that it ever really did, outside of getting off.

"You know the kinda funny thing?" Riley asked.

"Right now, I can't say that I do," Jaina said.

"This was actually kinda nice."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, before figuring out what you and Kay were really up to."

"Again, we weren't-"

"I know. I also don't care." Riley sighed. "You guys and your mom even, all out here being all happy and naked and innocent and shit, it was weirdly beautiful and relaxing and stuff."

"It still could be. Maybe?"

Riley gave Jaina a sideways look. "Doubt it, somehow. I was even thinking about getting my mom over here. Get her some fun relaxing times. But fuck, not with you two boning in the pool. I mean, come on."

Kaden felt he should come to his sister's assistance in the matter, since it didn't seem to be registering with Riley. "We, uh, weren't boning."

"We really couldn't be more clear about that," Jaina added.

"And I think I've been pretty clear about how little that distinction matters," Riley said. "Like, you know I can see you, Kay? Trying to peek at my cooch even while we're talking right now?"

Kaden whipped his head around to face away from the girls. "Wasn't," he mumbled. "Couldn't even see nuffin'."

"But boy were you giving it your best shot," Jaina said. She patted Riley on the shoulder. "If you hadn't been checking him out so hard earlier, I might have more sympathy."

"I... you..."

"You should bring your mom," Jaina said, undaunted. "It'd be good for her."

"I am not bringing her! You'd just... do something. Something weird."

"Probably," Jaina agreed. "But she'd have a good time. She and our mom could hang. They'd both enjoy it. Get some socializing in."

Kaden cautiously turned back to face the girls, keeping his eyes carefully around face level. No lower than chest height, anyway. "Mom could use someone more her age around, probably. I mean, mostly it's just us. She's not even going to work for a while."

"And Mary's been having a rough time too, right?" Jaina said, prodding Riley gently. "Get her over here. We'll get them both tipsy and giggling. It'll be great."

Riley threw her hands up. "Are you both seriously telling me you don't think there's any problem here?"

Jaina and Kaden exchanged a glance.

"We'd be more discreet," Kaden offered. "I mean, I'll probably still get hard and stuff."

"But your mom'll love it. Kay's fun to watch. You know it, I know it. Even Mom knows it."

"Oh ew," Riley said, screwing up her face. "Don't even remind me."

"Well it's true though."

"Ugh. You guys are so fucked."

Jaina shoved Riley on the shoulder, nearly pushing her over. Riley had to flail a bit to keep her balance, and her closed up pose became rather more open. In spite of his best efforts, Kaden scanned downward on her body again. It just wasn't fair having Riley and Jaina together in front of him, all naked and hot like that. There was nowhere safe to look for any length of time.

Riley shoved Jaina back. The two of them got locked into a quick tussle that Kaden didn't know if he should try and stop, or just enjoy. It was over as quickly as it started though as the girls broke out giggling and backed off.

"Talk about us being fucked," Jaina said, "you didn't put clothes on either."

"Yeah I know, right?" Riley said. "I was just, like, no way that's what you're doing. And then I came over, and you were. And it's all like, 'how do I deal with this while I'm naked?'" She shrugged. "Not well, as it turns out."

"You did pretty ok, honestly."

"Maybe."

"You gonna be ok?"

Riley glanced at Kaden, then back to Jaina. "Maybe," she repeated softly.

Riley lay back on the grass. Shortly thereafter, Jaina joined her. Both of them left Kaden with an even more clear view of their pussies than before, and this time neither was looking at him at all. He had all the freedom in the world to perv on them. It was amazing how similar they appeared from that angle. Like pussy twins.

The girls talked quietly between themselves for a while. Kaden stayed silent and admired the view. He was actually quite painfully horny, but didn't dare do anything about it yet. He was afraid to break the tentative truce that seemed to have developed.

The hushed conversation slowly faded away. Jaina sat partway up and beckoned Kaden to join them. Kaden gave her a confused look, but she only beckoned more urgently.

Riley glanced Kaden's way as he emerged, but she didn't complain. She quietly checked him out as he shed water and crawled over.

Jaina guided Kaden to lie down between her and Riley. His cock stuck straight up, dripping precum keeping the tip wet even as the rest of his skin soaked in the sun and dried off.

It felt a bit like an ambush when Jaina knelt beside him rather than lying down where she'd been. Even more so when Riley did the same on the other side.

"Does it hurt?" Jaina asked softly, only barely brushing her fingers on Kaden's erection.

Kaden nodded. "Kinda."

Jaina made eye contact with Riley. "Well I gotta help him out. He's been hard for too long."

Riley looked skeptical, but didn't argue the statement. She didn't seem to be sure if she even wanted to contest the claim or not.

With no protests from Riley, and certainly none from Kaden, Jaina gripped Kaden's cock loosely and ran her hand up and down. She only gradually tightened her fingers until she was properly jerking him off rather than just making a show of it.

Kaden was too far gone to really, truly enjoy himself. His balls ached from being denied too long, and even though his sister's hand felt as good as ever, the pain of his arousal countered much of the pleasure.

"This is really just something you do now, huh?" Riley asked.

Jaina nodded. "Yep."

"You jerk your brother off."

"Uh huh."

"And he just happily lies there and lets you."

"Well... sometimes he does stuff to me at the same time." Jaina shrugged. "But yeah, essentially."

"And you guys are good with this?"

"So good," Kaden confirmed.

"It's fun," Jaina said. "And, like, so low pressure, in a weird way. 'Cause it's just Kay, y'know?" She stopped jerking Kaden for a moment, making him whine piteously. "You want a turn?"

Riley flushed. "What makes you think I'd want to do that?"

"Well... you don't have a brother to play with. I mean, not currently. So-"

"Oh ew! Don't even talk about Mike like that."

"He was always kinda cute too, you know. Even if you don't wanna admit it. I woulda have-"

"Don't tell me what you would have done. Please."

"Take over for me and I won't."

"That's such a terrible offer."

"Is it?"

Kaden was stuck in the middle of an argument he wasn't quite sure how to process. One that involved him quite heavily. He wasn't sure why Jaina wanted Riley to play with him, and in a sense he wasn't sure he was convinced either. He was more comfortable with Jaina stroking him, weird as that might seem from the outside. But, admittedly, Riley was hot and naked, and it wasn't like he'd never had thoughts about her before.

His sister and her best friend arguing over who was going to jerk him off. Way too surreal for his horny self to handle. Especially when all he wanted was someone to do it already, dammit. He'd do it himself if he had to, just to take the painful edge off.

When Jaina and Riley couldn't seem to arrive at a consensus, and Jaina still wasn't dealing with him, Kaden gave in and did something stupid just to see what happened. He reached out and took Riley's hand, abusing her confusion and lack of resistance to bring it over to his cock. She instinctively wrapped her fingers around him once her palm made contact. The second hand on him felt nice, but still neither girl yet did anything about it.

"Well well, someone is a little desperate," Jaina said softly.

"You knew that already," Kaden said. "I don't have the patience for you two to argue all day."

"No patience, huh?"

Kaden pouted. "I need it, Jay. Pretty damn badly."

Jaina nodded and pulled her hand away, leaving him to Riley, as she'd wanted anyway. "I bet you do," she said as she cupped his sore balls instead, massaging them oh so gently. "Riley'll take care of you."

"I will?" Riley asked.

"Well you haven't pulled your hand away." Jaina shrugged. "You don't have to be embarrassed. You're not his sister or anything, so it's definitely less weird than me doing it."

"You keep trying to convince me it's not weird when you do it!"

"Yeah. And it's even less weird if you do it. So basically normal."

Riley scoffed, but started jerking Kaden off. "Not hardly normal," she grumbled. "My best friend's little brother? Not s'posed to be doing this."

"Again, more normal than me doing it," Jaina said. "And it turns out not to be a big deal for me, so it should be easy peasy for you."

"Lotta assumptions on my behalf, Jay."

"Gotta love a good ass... umption."

Riley rolled her eyes and shook her head. But she kept jerking.

Kaden groaned in between the two girls. With Riley jerking him off and Jaina fondling his balls, the pleasure was triumphing over pain. He still really, really wanted just to cum, though. It was kind of a pity he had the stuff of dreams and fantasies happening, and all he wanted was for it to be over. A bit of a waste, really.

But at least he wasn't so far gone that he couldn't appreciate some of what he had. Two beautiful girls, slightly older than him, all nakey and open to his wandering eyes. The twin forbidden fruits of his big sis and her best friend. Both of them touching him very naughtily with the goal of making him cum.

Jaina's ball-massage was actually helping quite a bit, even if it wasn't solving the problem. Even better, Riley was stroking his cock harder and faster as she forgot to be all weirded out by everything.

In fact, Riley's eyes were glazing over and her cheeks held a somewhat different sort of flush to them. Not embarrassment so much as excitement, even if she still wasn't totally certain about what she was participating in.

Kaden's breathing grew ragged, small moans escaping his lips at regular intervals. Riley kept working him more intensely, showing greater and greater fascination as she brought him closer to the brink.

"That's it, Kay," Jaina encouraged. "Almost there. Cum for us. Do it. Take the pain away."

"Is he..." Riley trailed off.

Jaina nodded. "Almost. You can see it in his face." She smiled intently at Kaden. "Cum for us, li'l bro. Make a big mess. Show Riley how good it feels."

Kaden groaned one last time, drawing the sound out as his body tensed and released. It wasn't quite the same culmination of pleasure that he was used to, having been denied too long. But it was at least a huge relief as his aching balls drained and spewed cum like crazy up through his shaft and through Riley's encircling fingers.

It basically all landed right back on him. His cum made a white, slippery mess of his chest and tummy, some running down over Riley's fingers toward the end. But mainly his backed up cum load produced a self-bukkake that Kaden wasn't sure was really worth it afterward, as his arousal and ache faded.

123456...8