Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,728 Followers

"That's what worries me. I've seen what you do with people you love."

Jaina grinned sheepishly and broke away from Riley as Mary stepped next to them. She shrugged at Riley, then turned to Mary.

"How are you today?"

Mary bit her lip, still struggling to keep her eyes from wandering. "Nervous. I didn't think... I wasn't sure how real this was."

"Very real," Riley said. "I told you about the nudity."

"Yes, but deciding to try it and actually seeing it are very different things."

"It's fun once you get into it," Jaina said, still projecting whatever false confidence she could muster. Mary's wandering eyes were getting her all tingly. "I was pretty weirded out at first when Mom started doing it, but she's been so happy and free. It's so good for your mental state." Jaina lifted her arms and did a casual twirl. "It's ridiculously liberating."

"A little too liberating," Riley muttered, luckily unnoticed by her mother.

Mary glanced anxiously at Riley. "Are you going to stay for a bit?"

Jaina interrupted before Riley could speak. "It's probably best if she doesn't. It'd be nice to get you acclimated on your own. We don't want you relying on Riley too much."

Riley nodded. "I have some errands to run anyway, Mom. You'll be fine. I'll be by later to pick you up, and if I'm early enough I'll come out and hang with everyone for a bit, ok?"

Mary wasn't totally convinced, but she nodded. "Ok."

Riley kissed Mary on the cheek and ran her fingers gently down the side of her head, straightening her hair. "Love you. Be good. Jay'll look after you, and you can call me if you need to."

"Love you too, baby."

Jaina waited until Riley was out the door. "Alright, ready to get those clothes off?"

Mary blushed. "Well... honestly, not really."

"It's tough the first time," Jaina said sympathetically. "But it's worth it."

"I don't know if I could. Not around you. I've known you since you were little. You're... you're like a daughter to me."

Jaina's insides went all funny and her breath came harder. She stepped closer to Mary and took her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Me and Kay and Mom have all been doing it. The nudist thing. It's actually better with people you can trust, I think. Even if it's weird at first."

"I still don't know if I can."

"I'll help." Jaina started unbuttoning Mary's shirt. "I'll take care of you. Just like Riley said."

Mary blushed even darker red, but let Jaina slowly take her clothes off. Jaina felt Mary's heart hammering through her chest, which made her feel better about her own racing pulse.

Instead of underwear, Mary had a bikini on under her top layer. It kind of made sense, but it still had to go. Jaina tried to get behind her and untie her top, but Mary finally stopped her at that point.

"I thought maybe I could just wear my suit at first? For a little bit?"

Jaina shook her head firmly. "No way. You'll just chicken out."

"I'm already chickening out."

"You only think you are." Jaina held Mary's shoulders in place, preventing her from spinning around, then quickly untied Mary's top. "I told you, I'm here for you. I'll get you through the scary part."

Mary held her bikini top over her breasts, trying to preserve some modesty, but then had to drop it when Jaina went for her bottoms. "You really can't."

"I really can," Jaina insisted.

"No, I mean... I haven't taken care of some things for a while. Been no point."

"Things?"

"You know." Mary looked away. "You're all beautifully shaved and... and..."

"Oh. That." Jaina beamed at having her pussy admired. It was oddly adorable coming from Mary. "I can take care of that. No worries. I've been helping Mom with that too." She took Mary's hand and lead her away. "Come on, let's get you sorted."

Mary was still shy to take her bottoms off and get fully naked in front of Jaina, but it seemed to help when Jaina got busy sorting out the items she needed and getting things prepped, like she wasn't really paying attention to Mary. Though in actuality, Jaina was very aware of her friend's mom and all the sexy bits of her that she was getting to see.

Somehow, Jaina held it together through the process of trimming and shaving Mary's pussy and making it all smooth. She couldn't help herself afterward, though. She had to run her fingers over Mary's fresh-shaved cunny and get a feel of it. She only hoped she was passing it off as just getting a feel of her work and making sure she was finished.

"There we go," Jaina said. "All done. How's it feel?"

Mary reached down. Jaina regretfully pulled her hand away and let Mary feel herself.

"So smooth," Mary said.

"Good. Let's go outside then, shall we?"

Mary followed more calmly and compliantly than before. Jaina caught her a few times feeling herself some more, even just on their brief journey to the back door.

It was a little worrisome what Mary's reaction would be to even more people seeing her, but luckily she actually seemed relieved to find Luna out lounging in the sun, just as naked as she was. Mary went straight over to her and sat down beside her. From where Jaina was standing, deliberately not getting too close and intruding, it seemed that the moms didn't take long settling into some casual chatting despite their mutual lack of clothes.

They'd known each other almost as long as Jaina had known Riley. Jaina had perhaps underestimated the value of their friendship in getting Mary to play along, and in hindsight it might have been a better route to try. But it had worked all the same. Mary was among them, naked and gradually relaxing.

The pool beckoned. Partly because of the cool water, but mostly because Kaden was doing laps. His taut butt called to Jaina, and she sat with her legs dangling in the water, just watching her brother, only occasionally glancing over at Luna and Mary and biting her lip.

It didn't take Kaden long to come over to Jaina. He swam up and rested on the side of the pool right beside her thigh.

"You really got her out here," he said.

"Yep. Sure did."

Kaden looked over at Mary. "Damn, she's hot too, huh?"

Jaina spared another glance. "Yeah. She really is."

"We need to invite more moms. Can you imagine the-"

"Don't be crude, Kay."

"Since when?"

"This isn't about sexy times."

"... it's not?"

Jaina mock-glared at her brother. "Mary's been having a rough time. Kinda like Mom. You remember Riley lost her dad a few years back? And her brother and sister have moved out. It's just the two of them now, and Mary's been kinda lonely."

"Well I can see how that'd be a problem alright."

"So we're going to be nice. And polite. And welcoming. All that stuff."

"Ah." Kaden looked over again. "So you don't wanna do stuff with her?"

Jaina blushed. He knew her too well. "I didn't say that."

Kaden grinned. "Bad girl. Your best friend's mom and everything. And her having such a tough time and all."

"Shut up. I'm being good. Mostly. Riley'll kill me if I'm not."

"What about me?"

"She'd kill you too."

"Aw."

"What, suddenly I'm not good enough anymore?"

Kaden kissed Jaina's thigh tenderly. "You definitely are. But you brought someone new out, and I'm gonna have thoughts."

Jaina nodded and absently petted Kaden's wet hair. "That's only fair," she agreed. "I have 'em too."

"Want me to distract you a little?"

It was a tempting offer, but Jaina had to shake her head. "No. Better not. Mary'd see, and I don't wanna have to explain it."

"Riley got pretty into it."

"Yeah, and we're damn lucky she did."

"True."

The sibs stopped and watched as Mary rubbed sunscreen over herself. The time she spent rubbing her tits and around her pussy was especially fascinating. Jaina could still feel that smooth, naughty skin on her fingers.

"That's not fair, those two lying next to each other like that," Kaden said.

"Why's that?"

"You know why. I mean, look at them. I wanna go play with Mom's boobies, but I can't 'cause Mary's there. Then I think about licking out Mary's pussy, and I know that's not happening. And-"

"You're going a bit loopy, huh?"

"A bit, yeah."

"You all hard down there?"

"You know I am."

Jaina nodded. "I'm pretty wet."

"I can see that."

"And you're doing remarkably well at not touching me."

"Not easily."

"No, indeed." Jaina slipped the rest of the way into the pool. "We need to cool down or something. This is not gonna be easy otherwise."

"No shit."

Jaina and Kaden swam back and forth playing some very subtle grabass which still kept them worked up, but they couldn't help themselves.

They emerged from the pool a while later, still horny and dripping wet. Mary's eyes went comically wide as Jaina and Kaden strode over. It was the first time Mary had seen Kaden fully naked, let alone all steely hard, cock swaying with every step.

Kaden settled casually in a lounger like his erection wasn't super obvious to everyone else around. Jaina grinned and sat next to him, eyeing his cock in her peripheral vision and checking on Luna and Mary every now and then. Both moms were trying to sneakily check out Kaden, and not being overly subtle about it.

Motherly interest only grew once the sibs dried off enough to apply sunscreen. As was becoming tradition, someone rubbing themselves all over whilst naked attracted yet more attention. All the more so when it was both Kaden and Jaina at the same time.

"They're staring so hard," Kaden whispered.

"I know," Jaina hissed back.

"I might need to... go inside for a bit."

"Don't blame you."

Kaden was, in fact, leaking precum fairly obviously, which was a bit more intense even than his prominent erection figuratively poking everyone in the eye. Mary still seemed more inclined to 'sneakily' perv than to get weirded out, but it was nearly impossible to guess where she'd draw the line.

Things calmed down a bit once they finished running their hands all over their nubile bodies, though Jaina remained pretty damn horny, and Kaden obviously did as well. Luna and Mary were harder to read, but they were quite fidgety and giggly, all whispering between themselves and such. Jaina could guess at her mom's excitement levels, and it wasn't hard to believe Mary might match her, more or less.

The brief pseudo-calm didn't last. It wasn't long before Luna adjusted her lounger, laid it flat, and rolled onto her tummy. She looked over at her children with a falsely innocent smile and big, aroused eyes that rather gave her away.

"Kaden, sweetie, could you do my back for me?"

Jaina almost laughed aloud at the way her brother's cock twitched.

"Um... yeah, ok," Kaden said. He stood and padded over to Luna, making Mary's eyes go wider with every step as he approached.

Since no one was paying her any attention at all, Jaina let a hand drift down between her thighs. She toyed with her soaked snatch while watching the show unfold. She also took the opportunity to check Mary out some more now that she was unobserved. It was kind of crazy just how badly she wanted to jump on her best friend's mom-whom she'd known since she was little-and do some very explicit things.

Jaina blamed Luna for being a bad influence. Hard to treat other moms with the same respect she used to when she'd eaten her own mommy out and loved every second. She now knew just how flexible some supposedly hard and fast rules could be.

Kaden started off about as innocently as possible, given that he was a naked and erect boy straddling his mommy and rubbing her back. He massaged sunscreen into her arms and shoulders and upper back, all while maintaining some thin pretense of not wanting anything more than that.

When Kaden backed up further, he lost what little self-control he'd been leaning on. As soon as he straddled Luna's butt instead of her lower back, his hips dropped and his cock pressed between those soft, motherly ass cheeks. He let out a groan that even Jaina could hear, and left no illusions as to what he felt.

The big question was how Mary was going to react. Jaina wasn't worried about her mom or brother, but Mary was an unknown factor, and a relative innocent. She was shocked, clearly, but was still just watching Kaden grind on Luna's sweet ass. That was kind of a good sign.

Jaina let things keep going for a bit until it became clear Kaden had lost interest in actually rubbing Luna with sunscreen. He kept doing and redoing her back, keeping his hips lined up with hers, and his increasingly precummy erection rocking back and forth on her butt.

With a soft sigh of regret, Jaina pulled her fingers away from her pussy and wiped them on her thigh. She stood and padded over to Mary, adopting an ostensibly innocent pose-wide smile, beaming eyes, hands coyly held behind her back-that was nevertheless quite provocative given her lack of clothes.

"Want me to do your back?" Jaina asked.

Mary turned her head, startled at being addressed after zoning out the way she had. "Oh, uh..."

"I think we should get you turned over, don't you? Even out your tan?"

Mary clearly wasn't processing easily. Her eyes kept flitting from Jaina's face down to her pussy, which Jaina assumed was probably visibly wet.

How badly was Jaina ruining the sweet and innocent image Mary probably held of her? Just absolutely dismantling it, Jaina assumed. And yet, that look of uncertain lust in Mary's expression was doing things to her that she was learning recently she couldn't resist. Even from the people closest to her in life.

Jaina took charge and adjusted Mary's chair, then got her rolled over. Mary was so very tense, for which Jaina couldn't blame her. As Jaina started rubbing in sunscreen, she treated it as much like a massage as a simple rubdown.

At first, Jaina was careful not to rest her weight on Mary as she straddled her. She just massaged, keeping things relatively uncomplicated even though they were both naked and horny, which rather coloured the interaction. And that wasn't even counting all the naughty thoughts running through Jaina's head.

Much like her brother, Jaina couldn't resist that sweet ass once her pussy accidentally brushed against it. She wanted to be strong and not freak out her unofficial second mommy with overt sexiness, but that just wasn't happening. Every rub of Jaina's pussy on Mary's round bottom crumbled what little restraint she had until there was nothing stopping her from fully grinding, leaving a larger and larger trail of slick arousal on Mary's ass.

Kaden caught Jaina's eyes and grinned broadly. Jaina couldn't hold back a matching grin. They were being supremely naughty, perhaps taking advantage of the respective older women beneath them, but it felt so amazing, and was so much fun. Jaina knew Luna was fine with it, but she was still anxiously waiting for some complaint from Mary. So far, nothing.

"Baby, my legs are gonna burn if you don't get to them," Luna murmured.

Jaina could see the pained effort it took for Kaden to lift himself off of his mommy's ass. It was so bad she nearly threw herself to her knees in front of him to suck him off, heedless of their audience. If she wasn't still busy grinding on Mary, she probably would have.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm on it," Kaden said.

He did a thorough job rubbing sunscreen into Luna's thighs and calves, as well as her bare feet. He wisely saved her butt for last, and was able to really take his time rubbing, squeezing, and massaging Luna's ample booty.

In fact, Kaden made it look so enticing that Jaina emulated him once again. She covered Mary's long, smooth legs, then took her time rubbing her butt, just like Kaden was doing with Luna.

The siblings' gazes met again, sharing a long, knowing look as they vigourously massaged their respective mommy-butt. It turned into a bit of a game of near-synchronization for a while, before they each turned back to what they were doing and freestyled it.

Mary's breathing was coming so ragged. Her hips were lifting all on their own. Every now and then she made a soft little mewl, only barely audible to Jaina who was right behind her.

There was a much louder gasp as Jaina spread Mary's butt cheeks and explored nearer and nearer the tight little bumhole hiding between them. Running a thumb over Mary's asshole really made her twitch in a way Jaina found adorable and irresistible.

"I don't think I need sunscreen there," Mary said hesitantly.

"Can never be too careful," Jaina said, still enraptured with the fun reactions she was getting.

Jaina kept teasing Mary's butthole, swirling her thumb over it again and again. Mary was getting all wiggly, squirming at Jaina's delicate, very naughty touch.

Jaina hesitated about going any further, but she knew she couldn't hold out. She was so desperately curious, and more than horny enough to do something stupid. Her hand trembled slightly as she wiped it on her hip. It hadn't had much sunscreen on it for a while anyway.

As Mary continued to whimper and writhe uncertainly under Jaina's anal caress, Jaina slipped her free hand between Mary's legs and pressed it gently to her pussy. Mary gasped loudly, then stifled herself. She was so very, very wet, soaking Jaina's palm immediately.

Jaina glanced over at Kaden and Luna, just to check on them. Luna was oblivious to the world, totally relaxing into her sexy massage. Kaden was just as enthralled by her bum as Jaina was by Mary's.

As Jaina watched, Kaden spread Luna's ass cheeks wide and swiped between them with his outstretched tongue. Jaina felt a hot pulse in her pussy as her brother licked their mom's butthole. Once he got started, he really got into it, no further hesitation. Jaina could easily have sat and watched him with her fingers buried in her snatch, but she had someone else's snatch she needed to focus on, difficult as any kind of focus was becoming.

Mary was starting to hump Jaina's palm, seeking what stimulation she could get from it being pressed up against her smooth, soaked cunny. Jaina let her do her thing for a moment while continuing to finger her asshole, but she had more ambition than just that.

Jaina swapped hands, eliciting a pathetic whimper from Mary for just a second before she got them back in position. With her pussy wetted fingers now on Mary's butthole, Jaina pressed them more firmly and slowly pushed her middle finger inside.

With her other hand, Jaina sought out Mary's clit and gave it the same teasing treatment Mary's butthole had been getting prior to being penetrated. With her fingers working in synch, Jaina had Mary firmly under her sexual spell.

As Jaina buried one finger inside Mary's bum and danced another over her needy clitty, she glanced over at Kaden again. Her baby bro was buried face first in Luna's ass by this point, licking away at it like a pro. Or, more accurately, an extremely horny amateur.

Sooner than Jaina anticipated, though mostly because she hadn't thought it through, she had Mary cumming on her fingers. Mary buried her head in her arms to muffle her moans and whimpers, though Jaina still caught their faint sound. Jaina had to ride through the wave with Mary, keeping her fingers somewhat in position as Mary's hips rocked up and down, and finally went still.

Jaina pulled back as Mary lay barely moving. She examined her pussy-messed fingers, then experimentally sucked them clean. Once it was pretty clear Mary wasn't going to roll over, Jaina crawled down to the grass next to her head.

"I can't believe you just did that," Mary whispered, peeking out at Jaina from around a protective arm.

"I know. Crazy, right?" Jaina grinned. "But fun."

"That wasn't right."

"Why not?"

"You're... you're you."

"It's hard to argue with that."

"You're so much younger than me."

"True."

"You're Riley's best friend. Like another daughter." Mary closed her eyes and groaned. "Riley'd kill me."

Xarth
Xarth
14,728 Followers
123456...8