Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,681 Followers

Jaina shrugged. "Might kill me before you, honestly. But hopefully it doesn't come to that." She put a hand on Mary's head and stroked her hair soothingly. "You're like a mom to me too, you know. But... that doesn't really stop us, as it turns out."

At Jaina's gesture, Mary turned her head, took in the sight of Kaden eating out Luna's ass, then turned back to Jaina. "Oh wow."

"Right?"

"So... but..."

"We weren't planning on this. But honestly? Once I got your clothes off, I think I was going to try something sooner or later. Ended up being sooner. But it would have happened. I just... you're so huge in my life, and so damn sexy with no clothes on, and you were getting all horny..."

"Oh god, I'm such a bad mom. The things I thought as soon as I saw you this morning..."

"When I was all naked and stuff?"

"Yes. I'd never... never ever thought about you like that. And then there you were, and I was so bad, thinking things I never should."

Jaina shook her head. "Turns out it doesn't work like that. You think what you think." She kissed Mary's forehead softly. "You're still a good mom. Top two, easy."

Mary grinned despite herself, then shook her head and tried to pout again. Jaina let her do her thing, and just kept stroking Mary's hair until she dozed off.

****

Kaden was so ridiculously horny. He'd tried to flee indoors and calm down a bit, but it was not working. He was painfully hard and couldn't seem to do anything about it, short of heading to his room and jerking off. It was seeming more and more like the best option.

Kaden's already too-hard cock twitched as Jaina flounced in. It was getting nearly impossible to not be horny around his sister, though her constant nudity was an unfair factor in that problem.

"There you are," Jaina said. "What ya up to?"

"I dunno. You think I should make some lunch or something? You hungry?"

Jaina arched an eyebrow disbelievingly. "You're all hard and dripping and stuff, and that's what you're worried about?"

"Well-"

"I totally expected you to be jerking off somewhere, honestly."

"Was thinking about it." Kaden shrugged. "But it just doesn't have the same appeal now that I'm more used to, uh, messing around with... you know."

"Me and Mom? Yeah. I get that." Jaina grinned. "Speaking of..." She grabbed Kaden's dick, making him groan at the sudden, intensely pleasant contact.

"Fuuuck that's good."

"Hope so."

Kaden's eyes flicked toward the direction of the backyard, even though he couldn't see anything from where he was. "Are Mom and Mary ok out there?"

"Oh sure. I got them both down for a nap. We'll have to check on them and make sure they don't get all sunburned, but we've got some time."

"Excellent."

Kaden stepped closer to Jaina, squishing his cock and her hand between their warm, naked bodies. He slipped his arms around her lithe form, hugging her snugly and letting his hands wander down to her tight little butt.

Their lips met in a soft, lingering, very unsiblinglike kiss. Jaina playfully nipped at Kaden's lower lip, then drew back.

"Hey, Kay?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm, like, super horny."

"I know."

"No, like, suuuper horny. I got to play with Mary all naughtily and stuff, but I never got off yet."

"Me either."

"I know." Jaina hesitated. "I think I'm horny enough to do something stupid."

"Isn't that every day at this point?"

"Stupider."

Kaden's eyes widened. "How stupid?"

"Like... I think I want you inside me."

"Inside you? And... and not in your mouth or anything?"

"Nope."

Kaden felt bolts of mixed anxious and excited energy in his tummy. The more he considered what Jaina was suggesting, the more twisted up it all got.

"For real?" he asked, suddenly breathless.

"If you want." Jaina looked away shyly. "I really want to," she whispered.

"That's so crazy."

"Right?"

"But... but it sounds amazing."

"I know!" Jaina made eye contact again. "We probably shouldn't tell anyone."

"No, of course."

"But yeah, I think it'd be super fun."

Kaden nodded, but didn't move. "It would."

Jaina put a hand on his cheek. "You don't sound sure."

"I... I want to..."

"You worried because I'm your sister... or because you haven't done it before?"

"Both? No. Actually no. Just the second one mostly. I should feel bad that I want to do stuff with you, but I just honestly don't."

"Good. Me either. And don't worry about the second thing. It'll be so much fun. I promise."

"I believe you. But, like, I'm so worked up, Jay."

"I know."

"So... I don't think it'd last long."

Jaina grinned. "So it lasts as long as it lasts." She moved in and kissed Kaden's cheek, just above where she was caressing him with her fingers. "Then we give it a minute and go again, if you want."

Kaden perked up. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. First time, no pressure. We'll just go with whatever happens, ok?"

"And... and I can cum in you?"

Jaina's grin turned wicked. "I insist."

Jaina slipped free of Kaden's grip. She took his hand and tugged at him to get him moving. Once they were on their way, she freed herself again and danced ahead of him, giggling as she teased him with swaying hips and quick spins, keeping herself just out of reach as he tried to grab her again.

Kaden only caught up to his sister once they made it to her room. She started to speak, but he caught her up in a surprise tackle that carried them both to her bed in a flurry of limbs and nervous giggles.

Precum was getting smeared all over Jaina's tummy, and sometimes back to Kaden. He tried to guide his cock down lower, but he didn't want to let go of Jaina long enough to do a proper job of it. He got closer at times, but then farther away again as he and Jaina made out more aggressively.

They wrestled around a bit as Jaina tried to roll Kaden on his back. He kept her underneath for a while, but he had too much going on, and was eventually flipped and pinned. It wasn't an unpleasant position by any means, having his hot, naked, horny sister wiggling around on top of him, making out with him, running her hands in such interesting places.

"Kay? Settle for a second."

"Hm?"

"Seriously. Be still."

Kaden bit his lip and tried to stop moving as Jaina sat up, arching her back somehow regally even as she straddled him and slid her pussy over his cock.

"I wanna be in you," he said, halfway a whine.

"I know. But you're being too excitable. So just let me take care of you, ok?"

Jaina grasped Kaden's cock firmly, one of the best possible ways to take control of him as far as he was concerned. She lifted her hips, raising herself just above his hard, needy shaft, and pressed her wet pussy to him, giving the tip of his cock a soft, naughty kiss of sorts.

"Ready?" she asked.

"So damn ready."

Jaina smirked and lowered herself slowly but firmly onto him. Her lips parted as she sank onto his cock, taking it inside her. Her smile transformed into a wide, ecstatic 'O'. Her legs trembled slightly as she tried to maintain a steady pace.

Kaden experienced a bliss unlike any other as his sister's soft, tight pussy enveloped him. He'd known it would be good, and that he was happy his first time was going to be with Jaina, because he just couldn't imagine anyone else he loved and trusted as much for such a moment, except maybe his mom. It still surprised him just how amazing it all was, and how much deeper their sibling connection felt as they became physically connected rather than just emotionally.

"Goddamn you feel amazing," Kaden breathed.

"Mmm, you too."

Jaina put her hands on Kaden's chest, balancing herself as she worked the last of his cock inside her. He slid his hands back and forth between her thighs and hips, even giving her butt an occasional squeeze, but generally was too in awe to explore more than that.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum just from being all inside you," Kaden said.

"Yeah? My pussy's a magical place, huh?"

"Pretty sure you're teasing, but yeah, actually."

Jaina gave a little wiggle, securing Kaden fully within her and ensuring she had him as deep as possible. "Only half teasing," she said with a contented sigh. She leaned over and kissed him. "You know I only want the best for my bro's first time."

"How thoughtful."

"I do my best." Jaina fluttered her eyelids as she tried an experimental lifting of her hips and sliding back down Kaden's cock. "Wanna be a good big sis, y'know? S'an important moment for you."

Kaden moaned as Jaina slowly began to ride him. "Don't get all full of yourself about it."

"How could I? I'm much too busy being all full of you."

Jaina bounced a little faster on Kaden's cock. His eyes rolled back and he lost focus for a moment as his loving sister worked him with her snug, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum already," Kaden moaned.

"Good."

"It's too quick!"

"That's he idea." Jaina kissed Kaden deep and lingering. "Fill me up with your cum," she whispered. "Get the first one out of the way. We're not done yet, you know."

Kaden didn't have a choice in the matter. He was too horny, and Jaina's pussy was too damn good. He couldn't hold out even if he'd tried his very best, which he didn't.

Kaden experienced an absolutely magical orgasm. His balls pumped so much hot cum into his sister's sexy snatch. His eyes closed and his toes curled, his insides going all tight and tingly as Jaina gave him his first cum into a girl's pussy.

Every single sensation was made that much better by Jaina continuing to ride him, and the knowledge that he was filling up his big sis so naughtily at her enthusiastic encouragement.

"Mmm, that's it," Jaina hissed happily, eyes heavily lidded. "Good boy. Very good boyyy."

Kaden's body relaxed all at once as the last of his cum was emptied into his sister. He felt a flurry of emotions, even some post-orgasm guilt, but it all basically went away as he looked up at Jaina's cat-like smile and her general expression of satisfaction.

"I just came in you," Kaden said, knowing he was stating the obvious, but drawing too much of a blank to think of anything more useful to say.

"Mmhm. Really made quite a mess in your sister's pussy, didn't you?"

Kaden nodded. "Yep."

"Good boy." Jaina kissed Kaden softly, nipping so gently at his lip before sitting up again. "Feels better, right?"

"Definitely."

"And like you wanna go again?"

"I... don't know if I can. That was a lot of cum."

"You should believe in yourself more than that. I know you've got more for me."

****

Jaina pulled herself off Kaden exquisitely slowly. He groaned as her gooey pussy slid up his sensitive, softening shaft. She grinned at the cute expression on his face.

Despite having just filled his sister up with cum, and theoretically being significantly less horny than a few minutes ago, Kaden was obviously riveted by Jaina's slow, sensuous movements. She moved deliberately, maintaining eye contact, crawling backward and settling herself between his legs. Their eyes locked together even as she stuck out her tongue and gave him a cute little lick.

Kaden's cock was sensitive, but Jaina was gentle with it. Her licks were only just barely teasing, making contact that was as much imagined as real. She cleaned him up a little of their combined mess, but mostly invited him to think of what else they could do together. What she still desperately wanted to do more of.

Jaina got a bit more physical when she started tonguing and sucking on Kaden's balls. She was still gentle, but not in nearly the same feather-light kind of way.

"You seem to be getting hard again," Jaina said, as though that hadn't been exactly her goal.

"So I do."

"You suuure you don't wanna stick it in me again?"

"I never said that."

"You were being kinda wishy washy."

Kaden groaned as Jaina sucked one of his balls into her mouth and let it pop out.

"I'm not now," he said.

"Oh good."

Jaina kept teasing Kaden anyway, licking and sucking on him in various interesting locations. He wanted more. She could feel the rising desire in him. But she just kept working him with her tongue and lips like she was oblivious to it. Waiting for him to make a move.

It happened in a sudden flurry of squeals and flailing limbs. Kaden pushed Jaina off him and tried to flip her over. She mock-wrestled back, but submitted pretty quickly to being pinned down.

"You were right," Kaden said.

"Oh?"

"I do wanna go again."

Jaina grinned. "Good."

"I do have more cum for you."

"Mmm, well give it to me then."

Kaden dipped his head, kissing Jaina's shoulder and moving toward her neck. He teased her pussy with his cock, dragging it back and forth.

"Kaaadeeennn," Jaina whined. "I said I want iiittt."

"I heard you."

"Don't be mean."

"I would never."

"You haven't put it in yet!"

"You wanna cum too, huh?"

"Yes, duh!"

"Wanna cum from your bro-ther?"

"Yesss you jerk."

"While you're all filled up and-"

"Yes!" Jaina hit Kaden on the arm. "Stop grinning!"

"But I like seeing you like this."

"I bet you do." Jaina stuck her tongue out. "See if I ever take your virginity again. Didn't know you'd be like this about it afterward."

Kaden kissed Jaina firmly on the lips. He pressed his cock just as firmly against her wet little snatch.

"I love that you did that for me though," he assured her in a soft voice.

Jaina squirmed and blushed. "Well, y'know. What are sisters for?"

"You're the bestest sister I could ever ask for."

Jaina punched him again, ever lighter than last time. She felt her face going even warmer. "Shut up."

She wrapped her arms around Kaden and sighed happily as he finally sank into her. He went slow but steady, stretching her right back out so very deliciously.

"Goddamn you're so messy inside this time," Kaden said.

"Yeah. My bro-ther made a bit of a mess and never cleaned up after himself. Typical."

"... well he might just make a bigger mess, though."

Jaina sighed theatrically. "The things a girl has to put up with." She cooed as Kaden gave a bit of a harder thrust and bottomed out in her. "Don't move."

"What?"

"Don't move for a second!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, Kay. It feels amazing. I just wanna feel it for a moment."

"Oh. Ok."

Kaden didn't seem to believe her, but Jaina didn't really care. She just wanted to savour the feeling, to really enjoy having her brother as deep inside her as possible, while his thick, gooey cum still messed her insides.

Kaden could only stay still for so long. Jaina could hardly blame him for that, all buried within her snug pussy as he was. She moaned encouragement as he began rocking back and forth, in and out in small but ever larger thrusts.

"Mmm, that's good," Jaina moaned.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You can go harder now."

"How hard?"

Jaina gave Kaden the sultriest of looks. "As hard as you want."

The way he stared back at her made her tummy all fluttery.

"You don't know how hard I want to fuck you though."

"Maybe I'm just confident I want it even harder than you do."

A slow smile spread over Kaden's lips. "Ok then."

Jaina's heart pounded as she helped her brother pin her legs back and get settled into a nice, comfortable position. His first few thrusts were still gentle as he adjusted to a slightly different angle, but then he abruptly slammed into her quite a bit harder.

"Like that?" Kaden asked.

"Harder."

"Really?"

Jaina met Kaden's skeptical gaze. "Really."

It took a little longer for Kaden to fully realize how serious Jaina was. She was all worked up from having him inside her, having his cum making a mess of her little pussy, and knowing that she'd forever be her brother's first. He'd already finished once, and so didn't feel the same urgency about it anymore, but Jaina really, truly meant it about taking whatever he gave her. She wanted to cum hard.

Jaina moaned and wiggled, running her hands up and down Kaden's chest, occasionally grabbing his butt. She did everything she could to encourage him, make him go faster, pound her harder. Electric thrills ran up her spine as he slammed into her pussy over and over. Goddamn it felt amazing.

Jaina stretched out her arms above her head, smiling to herself at the way it drew Kaden's attention to her boobs. Admittedly, they were bouncing pretty nicely as he fucked her hard and deep.

"Thaaattt's it," Jaina purred. "Fuck your sister good."

"Oh god."

"Mmhm."

"I wanna cum in you again."

"Already?"

"No. But... eventually."

"I want you to too," Jaina assured Kaden, still in a seductive voice. "So you better keep pounding me."

Kaden nodded. He adjusted his position again, throwing Jaina's legs over his shoulders, pinning her even more firmly in place. Her eyes rolled back and her clit pulsed needily. She was pretty sure it wasn't totally on purpose, but as Kaden kept fucking her hard and deep, all in control and shit, she felt like a total sister-slut just for him. Like he knew exactly how badly she was under his spell right now, how badly she wanted him to keep railing her into the bed.

It was still Kaden, though. She'd encouraged him, gotten herself halfway into her pinned down position without much action from him. And still she was as hot and wet as she'd ever been, wishing for her brother to keep fucking her just like this the rest of the day, or forever, or... something.

"Mmm, fuck me... yesss... more... hard..."

"I am," Kaden grunted.

Jaina was only half paying attention to him, lost as she was in swirling pleasure. "Pound me... cum... make me... make your sis-ter... make her cummm. Pleeeaaassse, Ka-den. Pleeeaaassse."

Jaina pouted just as pretty and sexy as she could manage. She could feel it coming. Feel the end. She wanted it, she craved it. She needed to cum all over Kaden's cock while he abused her hungry little pussy. Needed to cum on him, while he came inside her. Again. Oh god, getting filled up by her brother again. Twice. She really was a slutty sister.

An intense explosion of pleasure coursed through Jaina. She came just as hard as she could ever have dreamed, hard enough to forget anything except her body on fire and her brother pounding her pussy into submission.

Jaina writhed and moaned her way through her crazy intense orgasm. She didn't even realize at first when Kaden started cumming too, but she calmed down a little in time to feel him making even more of a cummy mess inside her.

There was such a warm, comforting glow to bask in afterward. Jaina clung to Kaden as he fell half on top of her, cock slipping free of her creamy pussy as he settled.

It was so nice to cuddle with her brother after such a naughty time. Jaina knew it couldn't last forever, but she really, really wished that it could.

"Mom and Mary are gonna get all sunburned out there without us," Jaina murmured.

"Pretty sure they can look after themselves."

"I dunno."

Kaden shrugged. "Well too bad for them, then."

"Meanie."

"I don't wanna move."

"No, I know." Jaina idly stroked her brother's hair. "I don't wanna move either. This is nice."

"So nice." Kaden nuzzled at her shoulder. "That was all so amazing, you know."

"I know."

"I love you. You're the best sister."

"Mmhm. I bet you say that to all your sisters that let you cum in their pussies, though."

"Well... technically a hundred percent of them so far."

"That's what I thought."

They could have fallen asleep right there. Jaina knew she was on her way to it, and Kaden's eyes had closed while his breathing got slower and smoother. She wanted to let him doze off while all cozy on her, nestled against her boobs, but they still had responsibilities. Amazing and secret sibling sexy times didn't change that.

"Hey, come on," Jaina said, nudging Kaden. "We gotta get up."

"No we don't."

"We do."

Xarth
Xarth
14,681 Followers
1...345678