Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't!"

"Mommy and Mary need us."

"They'll be fine for five more minutes."

"Ok. Five more. That's it."

It ended up being more like ten. Kaden started casually sucking on Jaina's tits, and she let the deadline slide while he nursed on her. He could have her wrapped around his little finger if he wanted to. That was becoming ever clearer to her.

They did finally get up. Jaina stretched, then turned to Kaden. "There's no cum showing, is there?"

He looked confused for a second, then realized what she meant and knelt down. He examined her pussy closely, breath warm on her sensitive, recently fucked little snatch.

"Just a bit," Kaden said, wiping at her with his thumb. "You're good."

"Good."

Jaina took Kaden's hand as he stood, and together they slowly walked through the house and back outside, naked and freshly fucked. Still glowing in each other's presence.

"Looks like they're doing ok," Kaden whispered as they neared Luna and Mary.

"Remains to be seen."

The moms had, in fact, brought out a bottle of wine at some point while Jaina and Kaden were otherwise occupied. The bottle was already looking dangerously close to empty.

"Hey, you two," Mary said with a wide, slightly manic smile. "Where've you been?"

"Just taking a break," Jaina said. "You both getting day drunk, huh?"

"Not drunk, sweetie," Luna assured her. "Just relaxing."

"Uh huh. You do seem pretty relaxed alright. Have either of you put on any sunscreen since we left?"

Luna and Mary looked at each other.

"Um... no?" Luna said.

"Might have forgotten," Mary added. She grinned, set her glass down carefully, and stretched out back on her lounger. "Lucky you're back, huh?" she said with a giggle.

"I think she's a bit drunk," Kaden whispered to Jaina.

"No shit." She shrugged. "You wanna take care of her?"

Kaden bit his lip. "Kinda, yeah. You got Mom?"

Jaina nodded.

They split up. Jaina carefully straddled Luna while Kaden did the same to Mary. They passed the sunscreen back and forth as necessary while they rubbed down their respective woman.

Luna's eyes were a bit glazed over. Jaina gently stopped her as she tried to reach for her wine glass again, then kept rubbing from her shoulder down her arm.

"Maybe you've had enough, Mommy," Jaina said softly.

"Probably," Luna agreed. "We were just having fun. I liked having Mary over."

"Good. If Riley's fine with it, maybe you two will get a lot more play dates."

"What's Riley got to do with anything?"

Jaina glanced over at where Kaden was doing an overly thorough job of covering Mary's tits. Mary had a goofy smile on her face as Kaden massaged her boobies. Kaden, in spite of just cumming twice not long ago and still not being hard again yet, was focused intently on his task, having temporarily forgotten the rest of her body, it seemed.

"She may think we're bad influences," Jaina said.

Luna shook her head. "I don't think so. I mean, we get a little inappropriate sometimes-"

Jaina snorted at the understatement.

"-but she's been having a good time." Luna looked at her daughter with big, adorable eyes. "Whatever else you might say about what we're doing, it's nice having a friend around, and it's nice having some attention from, uh..."

"Some hot pieces of ass?"

"Jaina!"

"Well aren't we?"

This time Luna grabbed her drink quicker that Jaina could stop her. She drained the rest of it. "You're still my babies."

Jaina nodded as she began rubbing Luna's boobs, slower to get there than Kaden, but just as dedicated to being thorough. "Makes it interesting, doesn't it?"

"What?"

"You gonna tell me we aren't hot pieces of ass just because we're you're kids?"

"... no. But I wish you wouldn't say it like that."

"How do you want me to say it?"

"Just... just..." Luna sighed. "Is there more wine?"

"A little. But I think you're cut off."

"I'm your mom. You can't cut me off."

"Just watch me."

Jaina gave Luna's nipples a pinch. Luna gasped, then hid her face as Mary and Kaden both looked over.

"Mean," Luna grumbled.

"Sorry, Mommy," Jaina said with perfect cherubic innocence.

She finished off most of the rest of her rub down, leaving Luna's pelvic area for last. Kaden, it seemed, had a similar idea, and once again was ahead of her. He already had his face buried in Mary's pussy.

Mary was lying back, eyelids half closed, moaning and alternately grabbing Kaden's hair and just letting her hand sit there. It was like she couldn't quite decide whether Kaden should be eating her out or not, but she didn't have the willpower to want to stop him.

Jaina watched her brother work for a moment, seeing the way he had Mary dancing on his tongue, before recalling that she had a mommy of her own to tend to. She pushed Luna's legs farther apart, then went in quickly for some licky times before her mother could protest.

Not that she was getting a fight by any means. Luna spread her legs even wider as Jaina went down on her, and moaned softly with no shock or surprise in her tone. Like she'd been expecting it. Given that she could see Kaden and Mary just as well as Jaina could, maybe it was exactly what she'd expected.

Jaina got fully absorbed in eating out her mommy. She licked and sucked on Luna's delicious little cunny, lapping up her mom's flavour and getting some gratifying squeals out of her.

Kaden's fumbling hand bumped Jaina's elbow. Without missing a beat, she clasped his hand and intertwined their fingers. She held his hand, enjoying the small connection with him as they ate out their pair of horny, mildly drunk mommies.

****

Rather unsurprisingly, Mary kept coming back. She'd gone home happy and tuckered out after her first day, and Kaden was a little worried Riley'd be annoyed with him and Jaina, but every morning afterward Mary had been dropped off to spend the day.

Luna was probably more excited about it than Kaden or Jaina. As Riley's car pulled into the driveway, she bounced to her feet, shed the robe she'd been wearing, and pranced out nakedly to meet Mary coming in.

Kaden exchanged a look with Jaina, and they both smiled. Even though things weren't really normal around the house anymore, and may not ever go back to the way they'd been, it was hard to argue with results when they had such a happy mommy. Not to mention their own happiness.

Jaina sidled over to Kaden, who was still cleaning up after breakfast. She set Luna's dishes on the counter for him, then slipped into his arms for a long, affectionate kiss.

"The moms'll be off to the backyard," she said, as though he didn't know.

"Mmhm. Almost done here."

"Well... they should be ok on their own for a little bit, don't ya think?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"'Cause I wouldn't mind being bent over the counter right now. That's why."

Kaden grinned broadly. "Oh. Is that why?" His hands slid down Jaina's sides to grab her butt.

"It is," she assured him.

A firm clearing of a throat interrupted the siblings' brief sexy encounter. They turned and found Riley watching them, arms folded, face stuck in an exasperated expression.

"Do you two ever even wear clothes anymore?" Riley asked.

"Sometimes," Kaden said.

"Yeah, I wore some to go get groceries yesterday," Jaina agreed.

"And I'm wearing an apron," Kaden added. "Like, right now. So obviously I do."

"That doesn't count," Riley said. "It's worse, somehow. Makes it more obvious that you've got nothing on underneath."

"That's how clothes work," Jaina said. "They cover all the nothing that is inevitably underneath."

"Usually without your butt hanging out quite so obviously," Riley retorted.

Jaina grinned and dug her fingers into Kaden's butt cheeks. "I like it. My bro's got a cute little tushy."

Kaden reluctantly pulled away from Jaina and removed his apron, leaving them both naked in front of Riley.

"No, sorry, changed my mind," Riley said thoughtfully. "It's actually worse fully naked. You know, when you're all... hard... and stuff."

"Oh you love it," Jaina said dismissively.

"She does?" Kaden asked.

"Yeah. She does."

"She's a little annoyed at being referred to like she's not here, actually," Riley said. She held up a handful of twenties. "Here, this is for you guys."

Kaden frowned. "You don't gotta pay us to strip, but if you're offering..."

"It's for looking after my mom. Not... not your stripper thing. Or whatever."

"You don't need to do that," Jaina said.

"It's mostly Mike and Nance's money anyway," Riley said. "Or... entirely theirs. I'm pretty much broke." She shrugged. "But we were talking about it, and you should definitely take it. I mean, you've been looking after Mom, taking care of her, feeding her... and the amount of booze her and your mom seem to be going through based on the stories she comes home with..."

"That's true," Kaden said. "The alcohol budget could use it. Plus, you know, we kinda are almost working a responsible job type thing."

"I don't know that I'd say that," Jaina said. "We're enjoying ourselves."

"Sure we are. But we're still, like, feeding Mom and Mary, and making sure they wear sunscreen, and get them drinks, and watch them in the pool, and give them massages, and eat their- I mean, uh, read them stories?"

Riley rolled her eyes. "Yeah, no, I know what you do with my mom. Kinda wish I didn't. Mike and Nance definitely don't need to know. But she comes home so happy and relaxed, and she's so excited every morning about coming over..." Riley sighed. "She's old enough to make her own decisions about this stuff. And if anyone's gonna eat her out, might as well be you guys."

"That's, uh, open-minded of you?" Kaden said uncertainly.

"Just trying to rationalize it, is all." Riley rubbed her forehead. "I mean, honestly, my best friend and her brother doing... doing all this very inappropriate stuff to my mom... it could very easily send me to therapy, you know."

"Well I don't-" Jaina started.

"I mean, really, do I lick your mom's snatch? Fondle her boobies? Any of that? Hm?"

Kaden and Jaina exchanged a glance.

"No, but... you're welcome to. If you want," Kaden said.

"That is so not-"

"She'd probably be ok with it," Jaina said. "I mean, we could ask first if-"

"You guys are so missing the point. Probably on purpose."

"Probably," Kaden agreed easily.

"Wanna stick around a while and see if you feel any more chill about it?" Jaina asked.

"I'm pretty damn chill, I think," Riley said.

"Didn't sound very chill just now," Kaden said.

"Well nobody's perfect."

Jaina stepped closer to Riley and took the previously offered wad of bills. "Seriously, come hang for a bit. It's weird spending more time with your mom than with you."

"Whose fault is that?" Riley grumbled.

"Please?" Jaina asked, batting her eyes.

"I mean... maybe just for a bit. If there's alcohol involved."

"There sure can be."

"Fine."

"Good. Now off with your clothes."

"Nuh uh. Not doing that again."

"Wasn't an option, actually. Kay?"

Kaden stepped closer and circled behind Riley. "On it."

"Oh you jerks!" Riley said. She squealed and thrashed as Kaden and Jaina both tried to grab her top and pull it off. "Cut it out!"

"You're being a party pooper," Jaina said. She set the money down to free her hands, then tickled Riley's unprotected sides.

"You're being unfair!" Riley countered.

"It's the rules," Jaina said. "Our backyard is a clothes-free zone."

"Not even true. You just want me naked."

"Well... Kaden probably does."

"True," Kaden admitted.

"But if you don't want to..." Jaina said reluctantly. "And if you're ok with being the only one... and being a party pooper... and being a prude... and knowing your mom's way cooler than you... and-"

"Oh shut it. Fine. You win." Riley pulled off her top. "Happy?"

"Very," Kaden said with a smile as he stood back to watch.

Riley rolled her eyes, but kept taking clothes off in a quick and decisive manner. Kaden wasn't sure if she just wanted to get it over with, or if maybe she'd just been looking for him or Jaina to 'convince' her right from the start.

"Good girl," Jaina said. She put an arm around Riley's shoulders and led her toward the backyard.

Kaden followed the girls, watching their beautiful asses sway side by side. He was already horny from almost banging Jaina in the kitchen, and their brief walk helped cement that feeling in him.

Luna and Mary were already stretched out basking in their usual loungers, as naked and alluring as ever. Riley and Jaina slowed down as they got in sight of their moms. Kaden almost ran right into them.

"You know she hasn't even been bothering to put clothes on for the trip over here?" Riley said in a low voice. "Just hops in the car naked. Says it'd be a waste of time."

"Well she's not wrong," Jaina said.

"No, but... it's kinda weird. And I'm pretty sure people see her as we're driving over. She just doesn't care, I think."

"She's happy. That's all."

"I guess."

"And super hot," Kaden added.

Riley turned her head and glared at him. "Dude!"

"What? That's where you draw the line? I thought you were ok with-"

"Just... it's too early for this nonsense. I'ma lie out in the sun for a bit, and hopefully not hear any more about how you want to get in my mom's pants for a while."

"She, uh, isn't-"

"Isn't wearing any. I know. Shut up."

Riley marched forward and claimed one of the two remaining chairs.

"Did we piss her off already?" Kaden asked.

"Nah," Jaina said. "I mean, probably irritated her with all this sexy mom stuff. She's almost accepted it and everything, but she hasn't been living it like we have. I don't think she's fully adjusted yet, is all. You gotta admit, if our mom was going over to her house everyday for very questionable activities, we might be a little on edge too."

"Would we?"

"Assuming we hadn't already grown comfortable with seeing her naked and licking her out and stuff."

"Oh. Right. Fair enough."

Jaina shrugged. "On a more practical note, we probably need to get another lounger at some point."

"We've run short, haven't we?"

"Sure have."

"You probably better take it for now. Sit with Riley. You'd be more helpful than I would."

Jaina nodded. "True. You don't mind?"

"Nah. I'll take first sunscreen duty. We'll figure it out as we go."

Jaina put a hand on Kaden's shoulder, looking at him with very serious eyes. "That's very noble of you giving up a seat so you can go run your hands all over... the naked..." She cracked up before she could finish.

"Couldn't quite get there, huh?"

"Hey, I tried." Jaina patted Kaden's arm. "Seriously, go have fun with the moms."

"Oh I will."

"I bet."

Sunscreen rubdowns were practically a ritual by now. Luna didn't even miss a beat chatting away with Mary as Kaden started running his hands all over her. She barely even gave him a glance as he massaged her boobs.

Only Riley's presence changed things enough in Kaden's head for him to consider how crazy it was that he could basically feel up his mom's tits whenever he wanted, in front of other people no less, and have it barely even noticed.

Kaden spent extra time on Luna's boobs, which was practically part of the ritual anyway, then finished off the rest of her. Her pussy was the other area to get special attention, though not enough to get her all worked up. It was too early for that. Especially given that Riley hadn't relaxed into the flow yet.

Mary got nearly identical treatment, except that Kaden was even more conscious of what he was doing. It made it naughtier when he felt like her daughter was giving him a death glare the whole time he was fondling her boobies and running his hands basically everywhere. In actuality, Riley wasn't even looking their way anytime Kaden checked on her, but he was still all confused, hard, and dripping precum by the time he was done.

Since he was on a roll, and because he was horny enough to want to keep going, Kaden moved right on to Jaina. She gave him a smirk as he rubbed her tits, then kept chatting with Riley. Riley rolled her eyes, but didn't comment.

Kaden spent longer on Jaina's pussy than he had on either of the moms. Long enough that she eventually had to gently push him away with her foot. Kaden accepted the limit and moved on to Riley.

"I can do my own, thanks," Riley said.

"Oh, boo," Jaina said. "Let Kay do it. He's really good."

"Yeah, I saw how good. He just wants to feel me up."

"Well... not just that," Kaden said.

"It feels nice," Jaina said. "Just relax."

Riley sighed. "Fine. You two are gonna gang up on me all day, aren't you?"

"Would you like that?" Jaina asked, totally innocent in tone, if not in intent.

"What? Are you... what?"

Kaden tried not to giggle at his sister's probable insinuation. He maintained the best professional expression he could as he rubbed sunscreen into Riley's arms, shoulders, and face. He went slow and gentle, and felt her slowly untense under his touch. When he got to her chest, he restrained himself and only did the bare minimum over her tits before moving on.

"Hey," Riley said.

"Hm?"

"You didn't do my boobs nearly as long as everyone else's."

"I..."

"That doesn't seem fair."

"I didn't think you wanted me to?" Kaden said, now rather confused.

"I don't. But it's not hardly fair, though."

Kaden looked to Jaina for help, but she was too busy trying not to laugh. "Sorry," he said. He went back to Riley's boobs and gave them a more thorough fondling.

Riley remained silent and near-expressionless as she got her much longer boob massage. She did seem to continue relaxing, though, and by the time Kaden moved on for a second time, he could swear she was almost smiling.

As he got to the end of the rubdown, Kaden tentatively moved his hand to Riley's pussy, as had become the traditional finisher. She let him rub her there a little, but not very long at all before gently pushing him away with her foot. She met his gaze for a second, then turned back to Jaina.

Kaden was pretty horny by this point, but didn't really see any potential for dealing with it, since everyone else had just settled in. He decided he might as well go for a swim, maybe cool off some.

The cool water did help a bit, but Kaden's erection didn't go anywhere. At least it got his mind off of all the sexy, naked girls lying out in the sun not far away. Their combined presence was a double-edged sword at times.

After a while, Jaina came over and sat down, dangling her legs in the pool. Kaden did a couple more laps until she opened her legs further, displaying her cute pussy, obviously just to get his attention. It worked.

"Well hello," Kaden said, swimming up right in front of his sister. He tried to get close and nuzzle her thigh, but she held him back from getting right up next to her pussy.

"Hello to you too," Jaina said with a giggle. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Nowhere."

"I think you're tryin' to get at my little pussy."

"You caught me."

Kaden tried again to get closer, but Jaina still held him back.

"I was thinking maybe you could go get some snacks ready," Jaina said.

"I've already got a snack."

"My snatch doesn't count."

"Since when?"

"I meant snacks for everyone. Actual snacks."

"It's kinda early for that, isn't it?"

Jaina shrugged. "Mom didn't eat much this morning. And I guess Mary didn't have breakfast at all. Too excited to come over. Not sure if Riley ate either."

"See, and you said we didn't have any responsibilities here. They're all so helpless without us."

"That's not really what I said. And they're not helpless, exactly."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Kay, I'm sure. They're just getting used to being pampered, is all."

"Ah." Kaden nodded past Jaina. "Like that?"

Jaina turned to look too.

1...345678