Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck, dude," Riley said, staring with wide eyes. "That's a lot."

"Yeah it is," Jaina agreed. She scooted over a bit, next to Kaden's torso. "I mean, even for you, Kay. Did you not jerk off at all today or what?"

"Uh, well-" Kaden started.

"Does he cum pretty hard usually?" Riley asked, her tone curious and interested, having forgotten she was supposed to be weirded out and uncertain.

"You'd be impressed," Jaina confirmed. "I know I have been." She grinned and twirled a finger in her brother's cummy coating. "It's kind of ridiculous, really."

"Just when it's you, or, like, always?"

Jaina shrugged. "How would I know?"

"Oh, right." Riley turned to Kaden. "You cum super hard just for Jay?"

"I, uh, don't know how to answer that," Kaden said.

"Yes you do." Riley tilted her head. "Do you cum harder for your sister than anyone else."

Kaden thought about his mom getting him off, but wasn't sure he should admit to anything like that. Not yet. "There hasn't really been... I mean, like, I haven't..."

"Hasn't been much of anyone else, has there?" Jaina said, coming to the rescue.

"Huh." Riley examined her cummy fingers. "Might have to experiment then. For science."

"You volunteering?" Jaina asked.

Riley flushed a light pink. "Well... maybe. I dunno."

"That wasn't a no."

"You really want me messing around with your brother?"

Jaina turned to Kaden, a calculating expression on her face. "What do you think, Kay? You want Riley playing with you more?"

Kaden was pretty sure it was a real question, but he also sensed it might be dangerous to answer certain ways. It was hard to know exactly what to do with Jaina and Riley both watching him intently and distracting him with their continued nudity.

"I really liked you both playing with me just now," Kaden said.

Jaina snorted. "I bet you did. That doesn't answer the question though."

"Well... I don't know what answer you want."

"Not being very fair, am I?" Jaina shrugged airily. "But what fun would it be being fair all the time?"

"You really want an answer?"

"Kinda. But I have to admit..." Jaina leaned in closer to Kaden, getting her tits fairly close to his face. "I was actually looking to get a reaction out of her more so than you. You think I don't know you'd be happy messing around with her? Pff. I know."

"Oh you jerk," Riley said.

Jaina fluttered her eyelashes. "'Cause you liiike my li'l bro, don't ya?"

"Shut the hell up."

Jaina stuck her tongue out. Riley stuck hers out right back.

Kaden tried to sit up. "Well, maybe I should-"

"Nuh uh," Jaina said, pushing him right back down. "You need to be cleaned up."

"Well yeah. That's what... oh."

Kaden watched in fascination as Jaina scooped up a big streak of cum with her fingers, then sucked them clean. His cock had only just settled down, and now she apparently wanted to get it going again. Or maybe she was teasing Riley. It was so hard to tell what the end game was.

"Goddamn, that's a little slutty, isn't it?" Riley said. "I mean, even considering."

Jaina kept silent eye contact with Riley as she scooped more cum with her index finger and sucked it whole into her mouth.

"Yeah," Riley said, "definitely a little slutty."

"Judgmental much?" Jaina asked.

"You're licking cum off your brother. That's not judgy, it's just fact."

"Technically I'm not licking it off him." Jaina looked down at Kaden. "Yet."

Kaden shivered and gasped as Jaina leaned down and swiped her tongue over his nipple, scooping his cum up directly into her mouth. She made exaggerated noises of appreciation, probably just to drive him crazy and taunt Riley.

"So slutty," Riley said.

"Jealous?"

"That's not... you don't..."

"Lots to go round if you want some. It's good."

Kaden's cock twitched at the casual compliment to the taste of his cum.

"You guys are so fucked," Riley said, but without the malice in her tone that her words suggested. She leaned in, still watching Jaina give Kaden a cat-bath for a moment, then stuck her tongue and joined in.

Riley's licks were smaller and less certain at first. She seemed to also enjoy the taste, and soon moved past her hesitation. Jaina smiled and made room for Riley to lick up some of the thicker remaining deposits of cum.

Kaden was getting super horny again, though not nearly so painfully anymore. There was a lingering ache in his balls, but it wasn't so bad. Nothing to stop him from enjoying two nimble little tongues flicking all over his chest and cleaning up his mess.

His hands went to either side, each seeking one of the girls, finding soft, smooth skin. Jaina moaned and licked more aggressively as Kaden trailed his fingers across her and chest to cup her breast. Riley gently pushed his other hand away when he tried the same thing, but let him rub her arm and shoulder, and eventually toy with her hair.

The girls systematically cleaned everything up until Kaden was immaculate. Or, rather, only covered in spit rather than cum.

"You were right," Riley admitted, "that was pretty good."

Jaina grinned, mouth held firmly closed.

"Almost wish there was more," Riley said. "See what you did to me? Passing on your sluttiness?"

Jaina winked, then opened her mouth revealing a mouthful of cum.

"Ok, so maybe you didn't pass on all your sluttiness," Riley said.

Jaina leaned closer to Riley, mouth still open.

"Cut it out!" Riley said. "I'm not doing it."

Jaina moved closer still.

"I said stop."

Jaina was directly in Riley's face, lips still parted.

"I'm not... I don't wanna kiss you. You're being silly."

Kaden watched curiously as Riley bit her lip, weighing her options, then finally met Jaina for a cummy kiss. He couldn't see much once their lips were locked, but by the look of it most of the cum was transferred to Riley's mouth, where she then swallowed it.

Riley sat back on her heels afterward, looking embarrassed at what she'd just done. Jaina, contrarily, stretched out next to Kaden, all confident and pleased with herself.

"Can't believe you just did that to me," Riley said.

"Din't do nuffin'," Jaina said. "Just encouraged you is all."

"It was very nice," Kaden said tentatively.

Riley raised a finger at him. "You... just nevermind, you."

"Just sayin'."

"Don't worry, Kay," Jaina said. "She liked it too, just won't admit it yet."

The difference in the two girls was quite pronounced after engaging in much the same act together moments ago. Jaina was stretched languidly out in the sun, basking her tummy in the warmth like a lazy cat. Riley was still staring at Kaden's chest where she'd recently given him a tongue-bath, occasionally glancing at Jaina's smiling lips, and generally just being a fidgety, uncertain mess.

"You kissed me," Riley accused Jaina.

"You kissed back."

"With your brother's cum, though."

"Mmhm."

"You shouldn't make me do things like that."

"Again, never made you do anything. Besides, you were literally just licking up cum with me."

But they hadn't been kissing. Kaden peered at Riley, trying to get some insight deeper into her mind. It didn't really work. He had a suspicion, though, that Riley might never have kissed another girl before, and that part of her current mood might be due to her first experience being not only with her best friend, but involving her best friend's brother's cum. It was, admittedly, kind of a lot.

Then again, there were lots of other possible reasons for Riley being confused. Kaden couldn't much blame her for whichever one it happened to be.

Jaina closed her eyes, giving every appearance of opting for a cozy nap right where she was. Kaden gave her a minute to make sure she was settled in, then sat up.

Kaden raised a finger to his lips to indicate silence. Riley tilted her head, still confused, but for different reasons. She stiffened as Kaden put a hand on her cheek, but didn't protest as he softly kissed her.

"Thanks," he mouthed without speaking.

Riley's cheeks went pink. "Idiot," she whispered.

Kaden grinned. He kissed Riley again and cautiously slipped a hand to her tits. This time she didn't push him away.

"You think this is what I want?" Riley asked, still in a hushed whisper.

"Isn't it?"

Riley tensed as Kaden's hand slipped lower, but she still didn't stop him. Her pussy was as smooth as Jaina's, and wet enough to dispel any doubts that arousal was part of her inner conflict.

"Bad boy," Riley whispered.

"Bad girl," Kaden countered easily.

Riley bit her lip, but still let out soft little noises as Kaden rubbed up and down her slick slit. He pressed his fingers more and more firmly against her, slowly parting her pussy lips and getting bolder with how he touched her.

"You're so wet," he said.

"Shut up."

"Well you are."

"Yeah, well, you guys did this to me."

"Blame Jaina."

"I would, but now you're fingering me, so I feel like I have to spread the blame around some."

"Well as long as I'm getting blamed anyway..."

Kaden pressed two fingers together and slowly pushed them inside Riley. She gasped and wiggled, then leaned into the penetration, lifting herself on her legs to give Kaden more room.

"Bad boy!" Riley insisted.

"Fair enough." Kaden smiled crookedly. "Never really believed we'd ever be messing around like this, you know."

"You probably thought about it though, didn't you?"

"On occasion, sure. My sister's wicked hot best friend? Classic fantasy material."

"And what about your actual sister?"

Kaden glanced at Jaina. "Less classic, I guess. But these days... yeah, I think about her a bunch too."

"You don't just think."

"No. I don't just think. You still freaking out about that?"

"It's... fading."

"Oh. Like fading 'cause of this?" Kaden asked, rubbing the pads of his fingers back and forth over the inside of Riley's pussy.

"That... helps."

"Oh good."

Riley chewed her lip while her eyelids fell half-closed. She was doing well at keeping quiet while getting fingered so close to her best friend, by said best friend's little brother.

Riley crawled closer on her knees, moving slowly so as not to disrupt Kaden's experimenting. She settled nearly in his lap, leaning against him with her hands on his shoulders. Her tits were tantalizing and nearly in easy reach of his mouth, but not quite.

Kaden let out a soft moan as Riley reached down and grabbed his cock, reciprocating some of the attention he was giving her pussy. She stroked him tentatively, but soon got back into a similar groove to when she'd been playing with him before. More confident than that, even.

The two of them played with each other, getting hornier and hornier, as well as closer all the time. Riley had to climb right into Kaden's lap to get any nearer. It started to make their respective angles a bit weird, until Kaden simply pulled his fingers out of Riley and grabbed her butt instead. He maneuvered her so that her pussy pressed directly against his cock.

They groaned together as Riley's sweet little pussy slid against Kaden. She sat herself down, fully committing to their sneaky grinding.

Kaden held Riley's ass, but found he didn't need to encourage her. She was already working on his cock, slipping her hot cunny up and down, getting him all wet with her arousal. She pressed firmly, harder and harder, until Kaden thought she might try taking him inside her.

Kaden wrapped his arms around Riley and pulled her top half closer to him, though still not matching the sheer direct contact of their lower halves. He buried his face in her tits rather unceremoniously, which actually made her giggle. After basking in a faceful of her boobies, he backed off a bit and started nuzzling, kissing, and licking them.

Tit play time was interrupted by a pair of hands on Kaden's shoulders. He panicked for a second as the hands weren't Riley's, but as he was pulled back he saw that it was Jaina having snuck up on him.

"Naughty naughty, starting without me," Jaina said.

"Didn't want to disturb you," Kaden mumbled.

"Yeah. I'm sure it was altruistic of the both of you."

"Maybe I just didn't want to share," Riley said.

"Oh really? I think maybe you forget who's sharing with whom."

Jaina continued to pull Kaden backward until he was lying flat. Riley was apparently horny enough not to shy away or stop grinding, or maybe she'd just grown sufficiently confident with the weirdness of it all. She didn't let Jaina's intrusion slow her down, anyway. Not even as Jaina carefully mounted Kaden's face.

There was, briefly, a very nice view as Jaina swung her leg across and straddled Kaden's head. He had a good sightline straight up her naked body from below, mainly her pussy, which looked so tantalizing from where he lay. She positioned herself right where she wanted to be, then settled herself solidly on her brother's mouth.

Kaden was cut off from the rest of action, visually speaking, but he had his sister's pussy to eat out, and her best friend grinding on his dick, so he really couldn't complain.

The girls whispered and giggled between themselves, which would have made Kaden nervous if not for them both riding him. It was an oddly reassuring activity. Nothing they were saying could be too bad as long as they still wanted to play so naughtily.

Kaden focused on licking Jaina's pussy. Riley was doing all the work on his cock, and he couldn't really help any with that. Not so long as his sister pinned him down, anyway.

He kept licking and sucking, enjoying Jaina's sweet pussy as she got progressively wigglier atop his face. Her juices flowed over his tongue and messed his chin, much as Riley was claiming his cock with her slick arousal. The girls were having such a good time sharing him, but he was pretty sure he was having an even better time than either of them.

An increased flow hit Kaden's mouth as Jaina got even squirmier and moaned aloud, arching her back and sticking her butt out, nearly unseating herself. Kaden kept licking her through her orgasm, feeling his own build along with his sister's sudden increase in excitement.

Kaden came as Jaina was just lifting herself off his tongue. She squealed as his cum shot out, presumably getting caught in the line of fire, though he couldn't see where any of it landed. Jaina hissed something to Riley, and they both burst out giggling again.

A hand wrapped itself around Kaden's cock and jerked him off the rest of the way through his orgasm, milking the last of his cum out, mostly over his own tummy at that point. Once Jaina got off him, he was pleased to see he'd marked both girls with some haphazard streaks of cum.

"You made a mess again," Jaina observed.

"Sorry," Kaden said, with absolutely no apology in his tone.

"Sure you are." Jaina turned to Riley, who looked a bit dazed. "Should we go clean up?"

Riley nodded slowly. "Yeah. Ok."

Jaina took Riley's hand and helped her up. Kaden hadn't taken note of Riley cumming, but she sure acted like she'd been recently overwhelmed. Hard to say whether that was just from what she'd participated in, or whether she was recovering from something more physical.

Kaden watched Jaina and Riley as they went back inside. Jaina swung her hips saucily, as though Kaden needed more of that right now. He looked, though. He couldn't help enjoying the sight, even if all he really wanted to do was nap for a while.

There was only time for a quick swim to get the worst of the cum cleaned off before Luna came back out. She sauntered casually over to her lounger and sat back in it, legs spread lazily in a way that made no attempt at hiding her pussy.

"Girls went inside?" Luna asked as Kaden came over to join her, dripping water everywhere.

"Yep."

"Did Riley have fun?"

Kaden cocked his head at Luna's intonation. "How much did you see?"

Luna shrugged nonchalantly. "Some."

"Some?"

"Ok, most of it."

"Ah." Kaden sat on the edge of the seat next to his mom. "And?"

"And what?"

"Are you going to say anything about it?"

"Wasn't planning on it."

"Why don't I believe that?"

Luna shrugged and closed her eyes, leaning back and relaxing. Kaden just waited.

"It's good you and your sister are getting along so well," Luna said.

"Uh huh?"

"You still sound worried."

"I know you. You want to say something. I just don't know what yet."

Luna cracked her eyes and smiled. "Like how I'm disappointed you'd be so wanton and mischievous?"

"No, not that. That doesn't sound quite right."

Luna's voice lowered. "What about that it was very... interesting to watch."

Kaden noted his mother's legs slowly parting even further. "Not sure that's what I expected either. But... I could believe it, at least."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Kaden rose and moved silently between Luna's increasingly spread legs. She gave no sign of noticing, other than her eyes following him through slitted lids.

"Riley's a nice girl," Luna said conversationally, as though Kaden wasn't in the midst of lowering his face to her exposed cunny.

"Would you be happier if I'd only been playing with her?"

"I didn't say that."

"'Cause you're very wet for trying to make any judgements on me right now."

Luna tried to close her legs some, but Kaden was firmly planted between them now. "Not judging. Not saying anything. Just... I've never seen you with a girlfriend."

"That's what you're worried about? You literally spied on me eating my sister out, and that's your concern?"

Luna flushed pink. "I think it's too late to worry about some things," she said softly. "Doesn't mean a mother can't want her baby boy to find someone."

Kaden teased Luna's pussy with his fingers. "Does that mean you don't want me to lick you?"

Luna turned her head away. "Well I didn't say that either," she mumbled.

"Ah. I thought not."

Kaden grinned, pressed his lips to Luna's wet slit, and settled in to make his mommy cum.

****

Jaina was a bundle of nerves as she waited for Riley to show up again the next day. Her tummy only got more fluttery as Riley's car pulled in. She watched anxiously from the window, then bounced over to the front door like a puppy whose parents had just arrived home from work.

Somehow, rather improbably, Riley had decided that she actually would bring her mom over. Jaina had been sure that the sexy times, while hella fun, would have discouraged her from including her mother. Jaina had been made to swear repeatedly that she wasn't going to seduce Riley's mom. Which obviously she wasn't planning on. It had just been the way it worked out yesterday that she and Riley and Kaden had all ended up in a sexy pile of naked bodies together.

Then again...

Jaina opened the door, fully naked, heart pounding. Mary was like a second mother to her. She and Riley had been friends for so long, Jaina couldn't even remember a time when she hadn't known Mary. Here she was about to greet her with no clothes on, and then immediately try and get her clothes off as well. It was nerve wracking. It wasn't at all the same as seducing her, but it wasn't all that far off either. Jaina was conflicted and unsure about it all, but she wanted so badly to succeed. She didn't dare let Riley know how badly.

Jaina put a big, hopefully confident grin on her face as the door swung fully open. Riley had just reached it, and Mary was only a step behind her. It was gratifying, but not at all calming, to see Mary's eyes widen and dart up and down her nude body.

"Welcome," Jaina said chipperly. "Come on in."

Riley came right in and exchanged a hug with Jaina. Mary was slower to follow, having to jolt herself into action. Riley took the opportunity to whisper in Jaina's ear.

"You better look after her," Riley hissed.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine."

"I mean it!"

"Yeah, Ri, I get it. She's your mom. You're worried. But honestly, you know I love her almost as much as you do."

123456...8