Mommy Daycare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary had rolled onto her front, and somehow conned Riley into doing her back. Riley had straddled her mother and worked her way down her back. Riley had, however, become a bit stuck when she got to Mary's ass. Even as Kaden and Jaina looked on from the pool's edge, Riley kept massaging the same area over and over, really kneading her mom's butt cheeks.

"Damn, that's some pampering," Kaden said.

"Shh," Jaina said, putting her finger to his lips. "Don't wanna startle her."

"Wouldn't worry about. She's pretty hypnotized."

"And who could blame her?"

Kaden nodded. Mary had the sort of ass one could easily get lost in for a while. It was only surprising that Riley had let it happen to her, especially around everyone else.

Even Luna was fully aware of what was happening. She watched sidelong as the mommy and daughter bum massage happened next to her, hand between her legs, finger lazily circling her clit.

Riley kept going quite a while, only eventually seeming to realize how long she'd been at it and moving on to Mary's thighs with quite a dark blush of embarrassment.

Kaden sneaked in and kissed Jaina's pussy as she turned back around, getting by her lowered defenses. She sighed and stroked back his wet hair, letting him lick her pussy for a moment. He enjoyed the sweet taste of her, and her copious wetness.

"For real, though," Jaina murmured softly as Kaden's tongue worked her wet little slit, "snacks?"

Kaden kept licking, then regretfully fell back into the water. "I guess I could get on them."

"Thank you."

"That's quite a tease, though, just so you know."

Jaina grinned. "We'll have to make it up to you somehow then, won't we?"

Kaden's cock twitched at the implication behind her words. "Sure hope so."

"Later, then," Jaina said with a wink.

"Later... what?"

"Don't know yet." She bounced to her feet. "But I bet it'll be fun."

Kaden watched his sister saunter away. Watching naked, swaying asses nearly whenever he wanted might be the best thing about this new living situation.

Other than running his hands all over various boobies. And licking pussies. And getting sucked off. And sex with Jaina. And...

Ok, so maybe there were a lot of things that were the best about it. He was willing to concede the point to himself.

Kaden climbed out of the pool and headed for the pile of towels. Jaina realized where he was headed and intercepted him, unfolding a towel and drying him off with it once he got close.

Having his hot sister dry him off instead of doing it himself. That was another very nice thing.

Once Kaden was dry, Jaina sent him on his way with a smack on the butt. He knew she was watching him walk away, just as he'd done in her place moments ago. He didn't quite dare to check how many other eyes were on him. He was horny enough as it was.

Kaden calmed down a little once he got inside and was all by himself. Preparing snacky foods for the girls outside took his mind off his needs and their nakedness.

Or at least it did until Luna came in. She just breezed into the kitchen, offered Kaden a kiss on the cheek on the way by, and went straight for the booze cupboard. Kaden turned to watch her, and just the sight of her bare backside as she went up on her tiptoes to reach was enough to get his cock swelling back to full attention.

"Little early for that, isn't it?" Kaden asked.

"Oh, hush. I'm your mom, not the other way around."

"Mmhm. Good point. I guess." Kaden stepped behind Luna, pressing unabashedly right up against her. "Can I help grab anything?"

He felt his mother tense slightly as his boner rubbed up against her full ass. She almost immediately relaxed back against him, though. Even giving her booty a little wiggle.

"I think I can manage," Luna said.

"Oh good."

Kaden didn't move. Luna didn't either, except to wiggle a little more.

"Do you need something?" Luna asked in turn, her voice dropping into a slightly huskier range.

"Maybe."

"Did your sister tease you too much?"

"Maaayyybe." Kaden put his arms around Luna and kissed her neck. "'Course it wasn't just her. I had to put sunscreen on four sexy girls. That gets me a little worked up sometimes."

Luna giggled and squirmed away from Kaden's kisses. "Only two sexy girls out there. Mary and I are old women and all-"

"Bullshit you are."

"We're certainly not 'girls,' anyway."

"Definitely sexy, though."

"Kaden! You can't call your mommy sexy."

Kaden put his lips right to Luna's ear. "Sexy mommy," he whispered.

Luna shook her head, but pushed her ass even more firmly back against him. "Bad boy. Your sister really got you all worked up, huh?"

Kaden was pretty sure Luna was just fishing, but he bit anyway. "Right now, someone else has me all worked up."

"I didn't do anything. Just wanted to get drinks."

"Without any clothes on? Tsk tsk. Mommy's tryin' to seduce me."

"That's not... I wasn't... you know..."

"Bad Mommy."

Luna finally pulled Kaden's arms away and turned around. She looked straight into his eyes for a second, then reached over and patted the countertop. Kaden tilted his head in confusion, but when she repeated the gesture even harder, he shrugged and hopped up where she'd indicated.

"It's not Mommy's fault," Luna said.

"Disagree."

"But I guess she'll just have to take care of the problem anyway, won't she?"

Kaden grinned. "Thanks, Mom."

Luna tried to look stern, but the lust in her eyes and the way she ran her tongue over her lips kinda ruined the effect. Not that Kaden minded one bit. She looked so hot, all overcome by horniness for him.

"Just hold still, baby. Mommy'll take care of it."

Kaden spread his legs wide and scooted right to the edge of the counter. "Ok."

Luna's eyes widened as she leaned in and got even closer to his cock. "Oh wow, so messy already." She ran her thumb up the trail of precum dripping down Kaden's shaft. "Poor baby."

Kaden bit his lip and his eyes rolled back as Luna flicked her tongue out and swiped at some of his 'mess.' She teased him with her tongue while scooping up little tastes of his sexy flavour.

After licking him over and over, getting him even more worked up and horny, Luna finally parted her lips and took her son's cock in her mouth. She took him slow and smooth until he bumped the back of her throat, then pushed him even deeper with a little more force behind the motion.

Kaden groaned as he felt his Mom's throat engulf the head of his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth a bit, getting herself used to having him in there, then sank further down his shaft until her lips were wrapped around the base.

Luna had taken Kaden balls deep in her throat with impressive ease. She held herself there, throat constricting and relaxing around him, before pulling back a long moment later. As she sucked in a deep breath, she fluttered her eyelids wide open and looked up at Kaden with big, sexy eyes, her mouth still half-filled with his cock. It was such an adorably slutty look for his mommy.

Luna throated herself on Kaden again a few more times, then started alternating that with some shallower head bobbing. Her tongue wiggled all over the bottom of his shaft when he was deep inside her. Excess spit drooled past her bottom lip and down to his balls when she occasionally gagged a bit.

Soft, cheerful humming was the only that alerted Kaden to his sister's approach. Jaina padded in on quiet bare feet, took in the sight of him getting blown by their mother, and flashed him a casual smile.

"Just gonna grab some of these snacks," Jaina said, as though Kaden wasn't currently balls deep down Luna's throat right in front of her. "The girls are getting hungry."

"Uh... ok," Kaden said.

"You can bring the rest out when you're finished there," Jaina said, still perky and bubbly even as she gave the incestuous tableau a lingering up and down gaze.

"Will do."

"Thanks."

Jaina pranced away, humming to herself again, and throwing a last wink over her shoulder just before leaving the room.

Luna, having frozen in place, finally pulled off of Kaden's cock entirely. She stood up gasping, face red either from embarrassment or lack of air. Possibly both.

"Can't believe she just came in like that," Luna groaned.

"Why not? It's the kitchen."

"Just... I didn't want anyone to see that."

Kaden stood up and put his hand on Luna's cheek. "She doesn't care, you know. It's not like it's any worse than the other stuff we've been getting up to."

"I know. But I wasn't ready to be seen doing... that."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just wasn't."

"Oh. Well that's ok then. I'll do more of the work, if that helps."

"What? Baby, hang on now."

Kaden calmly pushed on Luna's shoulders. She resisted for a second, then sank down to her knees. She looked up with a mixture of uncertainty and wild excitement. She bit her lip like she didn't know if she was ok with it, but her eyes absolutely smoldered.

Kaden smiled down reassuringly at his naked, kneeling mom. He put a hand on her head, and the other on his cock. He gently nudged her lips with the head of his erection.

"Open up, Mommy."

"Bad boy," Luna said. She put her hands on her thighs, sat back on her heels, and gave her hips a little wiggle that may have been involuntary. "You shouldn't put your cock in Mommy's face like that."

"Yes I should."

"But Mommy will just have to open up for you."

"Exactly."

"And let you do... things."

"Correct."

Luna stared up at Kaden with intense, unblinking eyes. She slowly opened her lips, and just kept going until her mouth gaped as wide as could be. Her tongue extended out over her bottom lip, practically begging to have her son's dick back inside.

Kaden put his hands gently on either side of Luna's head and guided her closer. He wiggled back and forth, teasing his cock across his mother's tongue. She tried to catch him in her mouth, but he was restraining her enough to slow down her movements. Her cute pout at his teasing was enough to melt him right to his core.

Kaden eased his cock into Luna's mouth. Her pouting expression turned to one of motherly adoration as she suckled on the head of his erection while allowing more and more of him into her hot, wet mouth.

"Goddamn that's so goooddd," Kaden moaned.

Luna beamed and forced herself forward, impaling her own throat faster than Kaden would have dared. Once she'd done the initial penetration, Kaden was quick to add some pressure and help her take him back down to the base where she'd been before.

His mom's chin tickled his balls before he knew it. A trickle of drool ran down him from the corner of her mouth.

Kaden thrust in a halfway involuntary motion, both moving his hips and Luna's head. He pulled out and shoved his way back in, making Luna gag slightly. He did it a few more times. Other than blinking and gagging, his mom was making remarkable eye contact, and hadn't moved her hands from her thighs.

Any caution Kaden felt at first about face fucking his mom gradually faded away. She was very calmly accepting every thrust into her mouth and throat, even as he sped up and abandoned his initial restraint. He'd hoped she'd be ok with it, but hadn't anticipated just how ok she might be.

Luna was acting like the perfect little fuck toy. Even considering how naughty they'd been so far, it was still a brand new facet of her that Kaden hadn't known about. He would never have considered that he could face fuck his mommy, and that she'd stay so still and compliant for him while he did so.

And those eyes... the way she kept looking up at him...

Even as she choked and drooled until her chin was a spitty mess, and even as she blinked away tears that were forming little rivers down her cheeks, Luna maintained her steady, loving gaze rather impressively. She stared up at her baby boy with slutty maternal love. It was so damn hot seeing her like that while he repeatedly filled her throat.

One of Luna's hands moved, but only as far as her pussy. Apparently she couldn't help herself and had to rub her soaked little slit. She moaned deeply as her fingers made quick, hard circles around and around her clit. The vibrations in her throat traveled straight up Kaden's cock every time he buried himself in her.

"Fuck, Mom, you're gonna make me cum."

Luna's eyes rolled back. "Mmhm!"

"Gonna cum all down inside you."

"Mmmmmhm!"

"Or maybe... maybe all over you."

Luna moaned even louder, fingers blurring over her clit. Only the whites of her eyes showed for a moment. Her whole body seemed to shake and vibrate.

As Kaden watched and felt him mother cum in one of the sluttiest ways he could think of, he felt the same need in himself, building to a full-body tingle. He pulled out, gave his cock a few last strokes, then aimed it straight at Luna's face.

Huge streaks of hot, white cum landed on Luna's face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue to catch some of it, but there was so much, and it went everywhere.

Mother and son came together in the middle of the kitchen. She squirted all over the floor beneath her, he sprayed cum all over her face and tongue, then down across her tits. Between them they made a ridiculous, sexy, highly inappropriate mess.

Kaden staggered back as he finished, legs wobbling beneath him. He leaned heavily against the counter as he surveyed his handiwork.

Luna had gone still except for the heavy rise and fall of her chest. Her cummy boobies moved hypnotically with the in and out of her lungs. Even though Kaden had gone into his post-orgasm non-horny state, he stared at Luna's breasts without blinking while he waited for his legs to securely support him again.

Luna tried to struggle to her feet. Kaden pushed away from the counter and gave her a hand up. She was even shakier on her legs than he was. She was also a total cummy disaster from her boobs up.

"Sorry," Kaden said, "I made kind of a mess, huh."

Luna smiled faintly and reached up to ruffle Kaden's hair. "That's ok, baby. You really needed that, didn't you?"

"I've been getting pretty excited sometimes."

"I imagine you would. Let Mommy know if you need more help sometime, ok?"

"You'd... do that again?"

"I'd do lots of things, if they were what my baby needed."

Kaden glanced down at the large puddle Luna had left behind on the floor. "Very selfless of you."

"Don't be glib, sweetie. You did just make a huge mess all over your mommy."

"True." Kaden grinned cautiously. "I like the look on you."

Luna rolled her eyes, but she smiled back. "I'm sure you do," she murmured.

She took a few unsteady steps to the counter. Kaden watched curiously as she found a bottle opener, opened up a bottle of wine, then grabbed the bottle and two glasses. She staggered slowly past him and toward the backyard.

"Well that'll be interesting," Kaden mumbled to himself.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to see everyone's reaction to Luna walking out without ever giving herself a cursory wipe off. On the one hand, it was pretty damn hot. On the other, he might definitely get some judgement over this one, and he wouldn't even feel like it was totally undeserved.

Kaden smiled as he recalled the scene, first him throat fucking his Mom as she knelt all obedient, maternal, and slutty, then covering her in thick, dripping cum. He didn't regret a thing about it. Not when she'd been just as into it as he was. It didn't even matter what anyone else thought.

Well, it mostly didn't matter.

Kaden hummed cheerfully to himself as he wiped up Luna's puddle. He belatedly followed her outside once he was done, walking a little more gracefully than she had.

Three sets of eyes turned disbelievingly toward Kaden as he padded out the back door. Everyone except Luna, who was already nursing a glass of wine. Jaina, Riley, and Mary all stared at him as he approached, though at least Luna said something that cause Mary's attention to swing back the other way. Jaina and Riley remained intent.

"For real?" Jaina asked.

Kaden shrugged. "What do you think?"

"Dude," Riley said. Then, "Duuuddde."

"You just solo bukkake'd our mom, dude," Jaina added.

"I'm aware." Kaden pushed Jaina's feet out of the way and claimed the end of her lounger to sit down.

"That's not right, Kay," Jaina said a little grumpily.

"It's not?" Kaden asked confusedly. "That's where the line is? That doesn't seem like-"

"You never came all over me like that," Jaina said, arms folded.

"Is that what you're annoyed about?"

"Maybe."

"I've cummed on you plenty. And..." Kaden trailed off, about to add that he'd cummed in her as well, but wasn't sure he should actually go there.

"Not like that you haven't."

Kaden rubbed Jaina's calf. She extended her leg and allowed him to rub more of it in apology.

"You wanted me to cum all over your face in front of everyone?" Kaden asked. He glanced over at Luna. "You know I didn't intend to do it. Not nearly that much, anyway. I just came, like, super hard." Kaden shrugged. "And I didn't expect her to walk out here like that either."

Jaina pouted. "You're s'posed to-"

"Guys, can you please stop arguing over whether Kay should have publicly drowned his mother or sister in cum first?" Riley interrupted. "It's... it's a weird conversation."

"Wasn't public," Kaden mumbled. "Din't know she'd come out like that."

Jaina sighed. "You're right, Ri. Guess I'm just a jealous little thing sometimes."

"First of all, no you're not," Riley said. "You're about as eager to share your... well, your family, I guess... as anyone. Second of all... they're your family. Your reasons for not wanting your brother to paint your mom's face are not the right ones, whatever they are."

Jaina giggled. Kaden looked at her, then started giggling too.

"Dammit, you're kinda right," Jaina said.

"I'm entirely right," Riley corrected.

"Just woulda been nice for that to be me, I guess," Jaina said wistfully.

"It still could be," Kaden suggested.

"Hm, maybe sometime. Not sure if it's worth it, actually. It's a lot of mess to clean up."

Kaden threw his hands up. "I'm never, ever winning this one, am I?"

"Nope."

"Do you even know why you're annoyed yet?"

"Woman's prerogative not to share that information."

"Of course it is."

Jaina reached out and tugged on Kaden's shoulder. He swung around and leaned back against her, snuggling into her sisterly embrace. Sitting against Jaina, both naked, feeling her tits on his back and her arms around him, her soft, warm breath on his neck, it mollified any small feelings of confusion and annoyance within him. Not that there were that many to begin with.

Kaden wasn't sure he could ever be properly mad at Jaina. Not without something much, much worse happening between them. And he didn't feel the need to worry about her being truly mad at him either. Little jealous flare ups were probably to be expected, honestly. And as far as they could go, this one hadn't been all that bad.

Plus, naked sibling snuggles could fix a lot.

"I've got somewhere even better to make a mess of you anyway," Kaden whispered only loud enough for Jaina to hear.

"You mean you wanna cum in my pussy?" she whispered back into his ear.

"Yep."

"Hm, well that might be ok..."

Kaden snorted. "Don't act coy. I know how much you love it."

"Shut up." Jaina was thoughtful for a moment. "Maybe... maybe you could cum in my pussy and on my face?"

Kaden's cock stirred at the thought, but was still feeling too lazy to really go anywhere. "Damn, both?"

"Please?"

Kaden shivered. "Well... maybe if you're a good girl..."

Jaina nipped at his ear. "You wouldn't rather I be a... bad girl?"

"Either is fine," Kaden whispered hoarsely.

"Thought so."

"Jeez, would you two quit being all weird and intimate over there," Riley grumbled. "The cuddling's bad enough without all those sexy whispers and stuff."

1...345678