Mommy Daycare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaden choked on his food. Riley just snickered.

"Very funny," Kaden said.

"I thought so," Jaina agreed, totally deadpan.

****

Jaina let sunscreen time slide longer than she usually would have. Partly she just wanted to relax and enjoy her breakfast, which Kaden had made extra fun this morning. Mostly, though, she wanted to give Alanna some more time to adjust, seeing as she was new and all.

It was pretty clear from watching her that Alanna wasn't as comfortable with everything as Luna and Mary were, but then that was to be expected. With that in mind, Alanna was otherwise keeping up remarkably well. She didn't seem to have noticed Jaina and Luna getting cummy treats from Kaden, which would have been very difficult to explain right off the bat. She did, however, seem to watch Kaden with special intensity whenever he was up and walking around.

Not that Jaina could blame Alanna for her interest. Kaden was the lone boy among them, and as usual had developed quite an erection again, even after all that breakfast cum. He was also the one Alanna knew best out of any of them. If Jaina was any judge of these things, she had probably had an occasional naughty thought about him in the past. Which was only fair, really, considering Kaden and Orson conspiring to get her naked.

If there was one thing Jaina had learned from the summer so far, it was that moms and teens were pretty evenly matched in horniness and naughtiness. Alanna may have been coerced into more than she bargained for, but it would be a mistake to assume she was in over her head just yet.

Still, sunscreen time needed to happen. The moms would get all sunburned otherwise, which wouldn't be good. Or they'd start getting too horny to behave themselves for rubdowns, which was perhaps the more immediate concern.

Jaina selected a bottle of sunscreen. They had a few different options now. She opted for one that smelled faintly of coconut. She had to nudge Riley and Kaden to get their attention.

"I got Mary?" Jaina said, not phrasing it definitively in case someone else wanted a turn with her. "Ri, you wanna get our mom?"

Riley nodded. "Sure."

"Kay, you got Alanna, then."

Kaden nodded slower than Riley. "Makes sense. You think she's ready though?"

"Well... she'll be ready for you faster than either of us, based on what I've seen."

"I dunno. She's been checking me out, but I don't know how much that means."

Jaina shrugged. "Means something. Plus it's obvious you're eager to get your hands on her."

Kaden blushed. "Not that eager," he mumbled.

"Sure you are. I've seen you checking her out right back. She's your friend's hot mom."

"Total hottie," Riley agreed helpfully.

"You've seen how much fun Ri has with ours," Jaina said.

Kaden smiled crookedly. "And you with Mary."

Jaina grinned back unselfconsciously. "It'll be fine. Worst case, she'll want to do her own. And I really doubt it'll even come to that."

Jaina and Riley moved confidently to Mary and Luna respectively. Kaden was deliberately a bit slower, just to make sure Alanna got a sense of what was happening.

Even though she tried to keep an eye on Kaden and Alanna, Jaina soon found her attention squarely on Mary. It was nearly impossible not to tunnel vision somewhat as she rubbed Mary's beautiful smooth skin, rocked her pussy back and forth to grind on her just a little, and trailed her hands from Mary's arms and shoulders to her addicting breasts.

It was crazy. Her best friend's mom, and Jaina was free to play with her boobies basically whenever she wanted. Kaden must be feeling a similar sense of joy, albeit tempered with anxiety and uncertainty so far. There was a chance that Alanna would freak out and want to leave, or something of that nature.

On the other hand, as Jaina gazed into Mary's happy, heavily lidded eyes, she considered the interest a mom could have in her child's friend in return. Mary and Luna were only too eager to have their daughters swap them for some sensual massages. And a little more than that, even. There was no particular reason Alanna wouldn't feel the same, even if she had to be coaxed into accepting those feelings.

"Really setting an example for Alanna, huh?" Mary murmured.

Jaina tilted her head, shaking it slightly as she came out of her reverie. "What?"

"You've been rubbing my boobs for quite a while. Even for you."

"Oh. Right." Jaina moved on to Mary's tummy. "I just got daydreaming, I guess."

"Better be careful. Setting an example's one thing. Wouldn't want the new girl thinking this is all an excuse for playing with tits."

Mary's light tone and teasing smirk confirmed that she didn't mind. Not that Jaina would have assumed she did.

"That's right. It's not just about tits," Jaina said. She skimmed quickly over Mary's tummy, ignored her legs for the moment, and went right for her pussy.

Mary mock-gasped, feigning shock. "So it's true! You're really just looking for excuses to get your hands all over me! Practically a daughter to me and everything! Of all the--"

"Oh hush. You're fooling no one. You'd be just as happy having your actual daughter rub you all over. I've seen you two together."

"But--"

"And don't think I can't see how wide you're spreading your legs for me."

Mary grinned and accepted defeat. "Ok. You got me."

Jaina nodded, gave Mary's cunny a little more love, then temporarily abandoned it to do one of her legs. She went back to Mary's pussy for a bit before doing her other leg. After that, it was time to settle in for some real play time.

****

Kaden got off to a bit of a hesitant start with Alanna. She got tense and breathless just having him climb into her lap, which was fair enough given how new she was to such proximity and nudity all at once. He tried to go slow and gentle and not make it weird for her, though there was a limit to what he could do in that respect when he still intended to rub his hands over every single inch of exposed skin.

Alanna let Kaden do her arms, shoulder, face, and neck. She stared intently at him as he approached her breasts, her breath coming even shallower.

"So this is the sort of thing you all do, is it?" Alanna said quietly. Her eyes flicked over to the other moms, who were already getting their boob massages. "This is what I've gotten myself into?"

Kaden hesitated just above Alanna's tits. She arched her eyebrow at him.

"I mean, this is kind of a thing here," he said.

"I see that."

"I could just do it quick, if you'd rather."

Alanna was slow to answer. "No," she finally said, still staring deep into Kaden's eyes. "Just do it like you normally would."

Kaden bit his lip and looked down at Alanna's chest. "Really?"

He didn't actually wait for a response. He moved his hands down, cupping big handfuls of Alanna's tits. She gasped softly, eyes going wide as she gazed down at herself and the groping hands planted firmly on her boobs.

"Oh wow," Alanna breathed.

"It's ok?"

"I mean... I don't know yet." Alanna looked back up at Kaden. "How much of all this did Orson know about?"

Kaden grinned crookedly. "Not this much."

"Thought not." Alanna gasped again as Kaden lightly tweaked her nipples. "Why am I even letting you do this?"

Kaden looked over at the other girls. Luna and Mary were both happily getting their boobs rubbed by Riley and Jaina.

"Peer pressure?" Kaden suggested.

"That's--"

"And because you want me to."

"I don't...." Alanna stopped and chewed on her lip. "I shouldn't," she said more softly.

"That's ok. There's lots of things we've been doing that we really, really shouldn't."

"I'm noticing that."

Kaden grinned. "Oh just you wait."

Alanna blushed. "You're not going to tell Orson about any of this, are you?"

Kaden snorted. "You kidding me? Like I'd ever tell him that I rubbed your boobs."

"Or that I let you," Alanna murmured thoughtfully.

"Or that. This is a place to relax and be a bit naughty. You don't need to be worrying about the outside world."

"I don't about that yet."

"Trust me."

"It's harder to trust you when I know you only want more time feeling my boobs."

Kaden slid his hands down to Alanna's tummy. "Not just that."

"No?"

"No. This is all to make sure you don't get a sunburn, you know."

"I don't believe that for a second."

"That's... that's fair."

Kaden carried on with Alanna's massage. He avoided her pussy area until the very end, and until he knew Alanna had seen Jaina and Riley get there already.

Alanna got progressively tenser toward the end, demonstrating that she knew what was coming, and once again wasn't quite sure what to do about it, other than not a damn thing.

Since her legs had pulled closer and closer together, Kaden had to put gentle pressure on them and see if Alanna would even let him in. She resisted at first, then all at once let them fall totally loose.

Kaden moved slow, trailing his fingers up Alanna's thighs. She shivered and clutched her hands up around her chest, but her eyes were full and unblinking as she watched him getting so close.

"You can't tell anyone," Alanna whispered.

"Don't worry."

Alanna gasped and covered her face as Kaden brushed her pussy. He ran his fingers up and down her slit, feeling the anticipatory wetness already waiting for him.

"I'll take care of you," Kaden promised softly.

Alanna shook her head and didn't uncover her face.

This was where Kaden was very glad he had some experience playing with pussies. Unlike with Jaina or Luna, or even Mary or Riley to lesser extents, he felt like the pressure was on and he had to prove himself. Alanna was still somewhat on the fence, and if he didn't make her feel good she might fall on the wrong side.

Kaden wiped his hand on his thigh a few times to get rid of any excess sunscreen. There shouldn't be any left on his fingers by now anyway. He'd gotten pretty good at judging these things.

Kaden rubbed his finger very gently around Alanna's clit, only just teasing her until he felt her hips moving, trying to get more contact. He rubbed her more firmly then, playing with her little clit until she was moaning and had dropped her hands away from her face. She looked so cute, all conflicted and horny as she was.

Once he was sure he had Alanna in the palm of his hand, so to speak, Kaden got down closer to her pussy, settling on his tummy and getting comfortable. He gave her a long, slow lick, making her gasp and try to close her legs for a second, though she opened right back up after her initial surprise had passed.

"Oh my god," Alanna breathed. "You can't do that."

"Disagree," Kaden mumbled in between licks.

There was a faint taste of sunscreen as Kaden ate Alanna out, but it was only just barely there. He'd judged things pretty well. The taste of her cunny was stronger, and only took over more and more as her juices ran everywhere.

Kaden licked Alanna, getting his tongue everywhere and keeping her as horny as possible. He wasn't quite sure she'd give in and relax into it, but she finally put her hand on his head and ran her fingers through his hair. Her legs relaxed too, releasing her tensed muscles on either side of his head.

"This might be the worst thing I've ever done," Alanna said.

"You're not doing anything."

"Then it's the worst thing I've ever been part of."

Kaden sucked on her clit then let it pop out of his mouth. He looked up at Alanna whose face didn't match what she seemed to be saying. "That seems harsh."

"You're... you're so young. My son's age. His friend."

Kaden shrugged. "I'm old enough."

"Technically." Alanna bit her lip. "And I'm married, you know."

"I know." Kaden gave her clit a kiss. "Luckily this is just a massage. Just a part of the service we offer."

"A massage?"

"Yes."

"For my pussy?"

"That's part of it, yes."

"A very involved part of it."

"Well--"

"And I don't think that massages are meant to involve tongues."

"We're pioneers in the field."

Kaden licked Alanna out some more. She was technically correct that massages shouldn't really involve pussy licking, but the longer he did it, the less eager she seemed to be about arguing the point.

Alanna's fingers alternately smoothed and tangled in Kaden's hair. She gasped and moaned, only just in soft, soft tones. Her hips got all wiggly as she squirmed under his constant oral assault.

Kaden's tongue danced over Alanna's pussy, building her up, keeping her engaged, ensuring a satisfying finale. When he judged the time right, he focused semi-aggressively on her clit until she tensed, pushed his face hard into her cunny, and flooded his mouth with mommy-cum.

After a few last, tender licks, Kaden sat up on his knees, grinning just a little smugly through his cummy lips and chin.

Alanna appeared totally relaxed and serene, but shook her head at the sight of Kaden and turned her head away. He sat and waited for her to look forward again.

"You can't tell anyone about this," Alanna said.

"Other than everyone here already?"

Alanna glared, though the effect wasn't as strong as she was probably going for. "I'm serious."

"Don't worry. What happens at mommy daycare... remains treasured memories just for us."

"I don't think you're taking this seriously."

"I'm really not." Kaden leaned in and kissed Alanna on the cheek, leaving some of her own juices on her skin. "You taste good, you know."

She blushed and looked away again. Kaden took that as his chance to escape, returning to his seat next to Jaina and Riley, who had finished up before him.

"Well well," Jaina said. "Eating her out on the first morning. Look at you go."

Kaden smiled. "Yeah, I think she's got a thing for me."

"Well duh."

"Seems concerned I'm gonna tell someone, though. Like, why would I ever?"

"She's new. Give her time."

"It's a legit concern," Riley argued. "Not that you'd ever want to be that mean, but you totally could make a lot of trouble for her, just 'cause she's got a thing for one of her son's friends. I basically knew what I was getting Mom into, and I still wanna slap you two every now and then for liberties you take."

"You do?" Kaden asked.

"I mean, not really. But I get the urge every now and then."

"When we eat your mommy out?" Jaina asked. "Or finger her butthole? Or suck on her--"

"Yeah, that kind of stuff."

"Don't be jealous. She'll let you do all that stuff too. Probably more, if you tried. She's your mom, after all. Not ours."

Riley sighed. "I don't know if you guys deliberately miss the point, or whether you're too far down the rabbit hole to even get it anymore."

"Nah," Kaden said, "I get it. If Mom was always over at your house, and I knew the sort of things you were up to, and I never got any choice in the matter, or any chance to be involved... yeah, that'd bug me. Maybe bug me a lot."

"You'd think it was hot too, though," Jaina teased, stretching her foot over to Kaden's lap and prodding his erection.

"Not if I'd never had a chance to get used to Mom being... you know, not just a mom."

"Hm, sure, maybe," Jaina admitted. "We do have something of a unique perspective these days."

She kept rubbing her foot on Kaden's cock. It felt kind of nice. But then, horny as he was, he'd accept rubbing against any part of his sister.

"Very true," Kaden agreed, leaning back and letting Jaina toy with him. "Very, very unique."

****

Their newest mom was adjusting fast. Far faster than any of Jaina's expectations for her.

Certainly, Alanna's little crush on Kaden didn't hurt. The way she'd let herself be convinced of most anything he suggested. It was kind of adorable.

Then, too, Jaina suspected that Alanna faced a similar problem to Luna and Mary. Until very recently, none of them had really had many chances to let their wild and free sides out to play. It was the price of being mothers that they had to be responsible and proper all the time. Only now, in this one backyard, had those rules been well and truly thrown away for them.

Jaina smiled as she watched Alanna, Luna, and Mary in the pool with Kaden. Her brother wasn't being given much room to maneuver as he seemed to always have one of the moms swimming next to him, bumping into him, brushing against him, getting a feel, or otherwise teasing him in some fashion.

Not that Kaden minded the attention. He playfully groped right back, or pretended to fight them off in a way that only caused more chaos and naughty contact.

Riley was watching the sexy shenanigans in the pool too. She'd reclined her lounger flat, and lay on her tummy facing the action, acting as a very lazy and somewhat pervy lifeguard, much as Jaina was. Someone had to stay responsible, after all. One could never quite keep track of whether the moms were all sober enough to take care of themselves.

Jaina idly rubbed her pussy while watching the various naked and horny swimmers. Openly masturbating regardless of anyone else being around was something she barely even thought about anymore. It just came naturally sometimes, particularly if no one was around to play with.

Although... Riley was right there. And even though Jaina hadn't noticed at first, Riley had slipped a sneaky hand underneath and was toying with herself as well.

More and more, Jaina watched Riley's butt and the tiny little wiggling and shaking it did as she subtly fingered herself. Jaina didn't usually spend any time watching or playing with Riley, not the way she did with Kaden or the moms. All of a sudden, Jaina wasn't quite sure why that was.

Riley's ass was hypnotic, even while hardly moving. It was practically begging to be grabbed. It would have been a weird thought in the past. Nowadays, it was almost weirder how little Jaina had considered it.

Jaina smoothly stood, took a few silent steps, then swung a leg over Riley. She sat down, straddling her unaware friend. Unaware until she felt Jaina's weight settle on her, at any rate.

"Hey! What the hell?"

"Hi."

"Jay, you goof, whatcha doin'?" Riley wormed her hand out from underneath her. "I was busy."

"Yeah, I saw that."

Riley blushed. "So, what, like, you had to come over and interrupt?"

"Came over to help, actually." Jaina leaned forward and massaged Riley's shoulders. "They're all having lots of fun. It's no fair if we don't get to have some too."

Riley stared down at the pool. Jaina followed her gaze. Luna had disappeared from sight temporarily, and as best she could figure it was for some kind of underwater sexiness game. Kaden's face certainly suggested he was getting some oral attention from his mommy.

A moment later, Luna surfaced, gasped a deep breath, then casually pushed Alanna underneath for her turn. Alanna didn't stay down very long, but the red on her cheeks when she surfaced, along with some giggles and cheering from Luna and Mary, suggested that she'd been quite naughty too.

"I was having fun, actually," Riley mumbled, transfixed by the same show as Jaina.

"All by yourself?"

"That can be fun."

"True." Jaina rocked her hips a bit. "It's lots more fun with someone else though."

"Hey! I can feel you grinding on my butt."

"I wasn't being subtle."

"Yeah, well...."

"If Kaden came over and started grinding, you wouldn't even say anything I bet."

"That's different. He's always horny and grinding on someone."

"True. I'm not that far behind, though. I spend most of the day all hot and bothered too."

"It's not quite as obvious though."

"I guess."

"And... I don't know if you actually wanna rub on me, or if I'm just the only one currently available."

Jaina sat back, butt smooshed against Riley's, but otherwise unmoving. "Oh wow."

"I mean, I don't care, but--"

"No, you're right. That's kinda shitty of me."

"It's not--"

"You're my best friend. I totally shoulda been grinding on you more."