Mommy Daycare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley had been either ignoring Jaina, swatting at her hand, or rolling her eyes before closing them again. Lately, though, she'd been teasing back a little, getting some feels of her own in.

It was all distracting enough that Jaina could easily have missed the parade of naked, dripping mommies exiting the pool with cummy faces. The movement caught her eye, though, and she bit her lip as she watched them sashay past one by one. Her pussy was already on standby, thanks to low level play with Riley, but the sight of three sexy women going past--swaying and streaked with facial cum--really got her going.

"I think Kay came on everyone's face," Jaina whispered to Riley.

"Everyone?"

"All the moms."

"Ah."

"It astounds me how little experience he supposedly had even a month ago. He's killing it now."

"Mmhm. Probably your good influence on him. Such a good sister."

Jaina narrowed her eyes. "I can't tell how serious you're being."

"That's ok. I can't either."

"Well... I really have been a pretty awesome big sis."

"Mmhm."

"Seriously! I do stuff for him most sisters would never."

"That's not in question." Riley booped Jaina's nipple. "Question is, should sisters ever do those sorts of things?"

"... yes?"

"Really?"

"... maybe?"

"Yeah. Maybe."

Jaina pouted. "He likes it."

"I bet he does."

"And you've been playing with your mom, don't act like--"

"Jay, dude, I get it. I really do." Riley kissed Jaina, soft and lingering. "And you're right, Kaden's totally killing it. The moms love him, cute little horny thing that he is."

"I do too," Jaina said quietly.

"Don't I know it." Riley circled Jaina's nipple with her finger, then gave it a gentle pinch. "I've been half thinking about taking him for a ride, for that matter. Think it'd be a good time."

"You could, if you wanted."

"Thanks?" Riley shrugged. "Don't know if I wanna go quite that far. Mouth stuff's pretty fun, and definitely less commitment."

"Other stuff is fun too. More fun."

"I bet. Not sure I wanna know the details of this 'other stuff.'"

"Well we--"

"I literally just said I don't wanna know."

"You basically know anyway, though."

Riley sighed. "Yeah. Basically. It's kinda fucked. But... kinda hot too. Did you, like, let him cum in you?"

Jaina grinned, shy but evil. "More like made him."

Riley snorted. "Yeah, that tracks. Bad girl."

Jaina giggled and kissed Riley, deeper and longer than before. When they broke off for air, she peeked up at the moms, just to check on them, as was becoming habit.

"Ooh, I think my mom's cuddling with yours," Jaina said.

"Yeah? Like us?"

"Pretty similar. Only I think they're... licking cum off each other's face?"

"Oh god."

"What, you don't want our mommies licking each other all over and scooping cum up and--"

"Hush, you."

"I'd clean your face off for you if it got cummed all over."

"I don't doubt it."

"It's cute."

"Is it? Or is it just... weird? Weird that that's something they'd just casually do."

"More cute than weird. Definitely."

"If you say so."

Jaina giggled softly and tickled under Riley's arm. "Such a li'l party pooper you are, hm?"

"Shuddup."

Kaden emerged from the pool well after the moms. He looked a bit dazed, but well satisfied. Jaina reached out and crooked her finger, beckoning him over.

"Hey, Kay. Have a good time?"

Kaden tilted his head. "Well... it was kind of a surprise how far that went." A wide grin broke out. "But yeah, pretty good time."

"Mmhm. Three hot mommies all going at your dick. You lucky boy. And you came on all their faces too, huh?"

"Seemed only fair."

"I bet it did." Jaina slowly extricated herself from her tangle with Riley. "Here, tag in for me. I'll go see if Alanna needs someone to, uh, clean her up a little."

"Hey now, you can't leave," Riley grumbled.

"Sorry, babe. But someone's gotta lick Alanna's face clean. You wanna do it?"

"She could just, like, wipe it off."

"What fun would that be?"

"Ugh, fine. I get to be on top, though."

The girls got Kaden to lie down, then Riley carefully curled up half on top of him to resume her sunny nap.

"You're all wet," Riley complained as she tried to get comfy.

"And here that's usually our problem," Jaina said, playing with Riley's hair to keep it out of Kaden's face.

Jaina cooed in surprise and delight as Riley reached out and cupped her pussy.

"Still is your problem, it seems."

Kaden snorted. "You two are so cute together sometimes."

"You hush," Riley said. "You'll only encourage her."

"Too late. Already encouraged." Jaina patted their heads, then straightened up. "Off to lick cum off Alanna's face now. You two behave. Or don't. Whatever seems like more fun."

Jaina took a last, lingering look at Kaden and Riley getting all nakedly cozy together, then padded over to Alanna's lounger. She didn't bother to wait or ask permission before gently lowering herself straight into Alanna's lap and flashing a beaming, 'innocent' smile.

"Having a good time?"

Alanna eyed Jaina warily through the cummy mask streaked across her face. "I suppose you could say that."

"Oh good." Jaina leaned in a little, still smiling winsomely. "Want some help cleaning up?"

Alanna's eyes flicked over to Luna and Mary snuggling and taking turns licking cum off each other. There was no question she knew what Jaina meant.

"I'd be fine with just a towel probably."

Jaina pouted. "Aw, you only wanna play with my brother?"

"Um...."

"I can be fun too."

"I don't doubt it. But... I don't know that I lean that way."

Jaina caught Alanna's quick peak over at Kaden. "'Cause you're only into boys? Or 'cause you're only into Kay?"

Alanna blushed noticeably, even through her cum mask. "You know I'm married. I have a kid."

"Yeah. We all know. But we don't judge." Jaina shrugged. "This place is kinda all about doing stuff you normally wouldn't get to. You've already experienced some of that, of course." Jaina made big, seductive eyes at Alanna. "You telling me you haven't been enjoying yourself?"

Alanna bit her lip. "I wouldn't say that."

"Oh no?" Jaina ran light fingertips down Alanna's cheek, starting below the cum line, down her neck and shoulder, then swirled in a closing spiral toward one of her nipples. "So maybe... you'd still be up for trying a few more things?"

Jaina leaned in to lick a relatively innocent swath of Alanna's cheek, scooping up her brother's cum with casual ease. Alanna stayed quiet, still chewing her lip. Jaina licked again, then moved right to Alanna's mouth and sucked some cum off her bottom lip, transitioning into trying to suck on it. All she accomplished was to make Alanna loosen her jaw slightly.

As she sucked and licked Alanna's face some more, Jaina let her hand creep down from Alanna's boobs to her tummy, hips, and eventually between her legs. Alanna gasped as Jaina touched her pussy, which only gave Jaina more of an opening to kiss her and suck on her lip.

"This is so bad," Alanna mumbled when Jaina moved on to licking more cum off her face. "You two are so much younger than me."

"So?"

"I shouldn't be allowing this."

"Don't beat yourself up. Even our mom can't help herself. We're very enticing."

"You're so young... and naked... and--"

"Horny and sexy and eager and etcetera," Jaina supplied helpfully. "Hold still. I almost got all the cum off."

Alanna closed her eyes while Jaina licked around the area. "Horny, huh?"

"Constantly."

"Horny enough to mess around with older women like this, I guess."

"Not that old. Just... mommies. I like playing with mommies, as it turns out. I mean, Mom and Mary were weird, but also kinda even hotter 'cause I love 'em and shit." Jaina pressed her hand firmly against Alanna's pussy. "You, though, you're pure fun."

"Oh... good?"

"Yep, pretty damn good."

Jaina sucked on Alanna's boobies some while she worked a pair of fingers into her slick snatch. Alanna tried to push Jaina's hand away at first, but her resistance was short-lived.

Once Jaina had her fingers snugly buried inside Alanna, slowly curling and uncurling, she went back to licking up the last of her facial. Jaina did her best to share what was left of her brother's cum. She didn't really expect Alanna to accept it, and for the most part she didn't, but the longer Jaina fingered her, the more willing she was to kiss back. Eventually, Jaina was able to slip her tongue past Alanna's lips and sneak some traces of cum into her mouth.

Alanna had clearly been pretty on edge already from helping to suck Kaden off since it didn't take much for sexy kisses and fingering before she came for Jaina.

Jaina kept softly kissing Alanna, then eventually pulled her fingers out and offered them for sucking. Somewhat dazedly, Alanna sucked on Jaina's fingers and cleaned them of her own juices.

****

Alanna was looking pretty overwhelmed by the end of the day, like she had too much to process and just wasn't even bothering anymore. Which was fair enough, really.

She still went for her clothes when Orson arrived to take her home. Kaden had it at about fifty-fifty whether she'd remember or not. Truthfully, he kind of preferred that she did. He'd like her to get used to coming over before Orson got to see her naked, since it would increase the likelihood of her continuing to show up.

It was kind of selfish thinking on Kaden's part. But then, too, the 'mommy daycare' thing they had going really did seem to work. Luna and Mary were both far more relaxed than he'd ever known them. Alanna had enjoyed herself too, he was quite certain, and once she got used to their rather casual nudity and sexy times she'd probably treat it as the unique and luxurious service that it could arguably be considered.

Orson, naturally, seemed slightly annoyed that his mom had come back fully dressed. He took Kaden aside for a moment before leaving. Kaden started talking before he could ask anything, though.

"I think today went really well," Kaden said.

Orson hesitated. "Yeah? She's, uh, still fully dressed, though."

"Not so. Your mom only got dressed when you got here. She was actually getting into it pretty nicely, and I think she was enjoying the nudity after a while."

"You think?"

"I do," Kaden said, carefully not grinning like a mad man as he recalled cumming all over his friend's mom's face. "Obviously she's a bit shyer about being naked in front of you. I mean, it's all platonic and whatever anyway," Kaden lied smoothly, "but being her kid and all...."

"Oh, yeah, no, that makes sense. But you think she'll get over that?"

"Almost certainly. Another few days and she'll probably forget all about getting dressed again when you pick her up."

That last part was true, as far as Kaden's best guess went. He knew he often didn't even think about clothes most of the time, and he along with Luna and Jaina had each had at least one instance of nearly driving out of the yard or going for a walk without remembering they were naked. Kaden smiled faintly at recalling a day both he and Jaina had watched with interest as their mom got almost three houses down before a car had honked at her and she'd come racing back to the house, totally red and embarrassed.

In any case, Orson was satisfied, which was the main thing. Kaden waved him and Alanna off, then returned to the backyard.

Later on in the evening, well after Mary and Riley had gone too, Jaina met Kaden in the kitchen.

"Went pretty well today, huh?" she said.

Kaden nodded, still absently drying dishes as he'd been in the process of doing. "Couldn't have asked for any better, really."

"Orson was ok with you cumming on his mom?"

"You know I didn't tell him that."

"No?" Jaina asked innocently.

"No," Kaden confirmed. "And I really don't intend on sharing much of anything, other than getting her naked, which is the whole point as far as he's concerned."

"And what's the point as far as you're concerned? Gonna try and bang her?"

"Gee. Subtle."

"Wasn't going for subtle. Just wondering."

"You know you're the only girl I've had sex with, Jay. If you want, it can stay that way."

"If I want?"

"Well... I mean I don't plan on sex with any of the moms or anything. I think that'd be crossing a line or something."

Jaina turned Kaden toward her, stepped up close, and wrapped her arms around him. Her lithe, naked body pressed against him got an immediate reaction. Jaina pressed even harder against him as his cock poked back against her.

"You're totally gonna bang the moms," Jaina said softly. "At least Mom and probably Mary. I've seen the way they look at you sometimes. And the way you play with them."

"You're being silly." Kaden instinctively grabbed his sister's tight butt and held her close with a hand there, and one higher up her back. "You can't know that."

"I can be pretty sure."

"Well... I won't do anything that would hurt you. I don't want that. You're my sister. And... and sexually speaking...."

"Mmhm, I do like being your first," Jaina finished for him. "I'll probably be a jealous little thing from time to time. But that's not what I want to be. Not like I'm any more faithful than you, in a traditionally monogamous kind of way." Jaina shrugged. "I kinda hope I stay your favourite, though. Actually, I really hope I do."

Kaden smiled and kissed her. "So far so good."

"Oh good."

"Want me to bend you over the counter and prove it?"

Jaina grinned back. "Look at you, getting all bold like that. Just assuming I want your cock right now."

"Um... you don't?"

"I absolutely do. Just messing with you a little."

Kaden rolled his eyes and pushed Jaina over the counter a tad more forcefully than necessary. She squealed happily, and to all appearances was probably expecting something along those lines. Certainly it didn't take her long to brace herself, arch her back, and wiggle her butt at him.

Kaden was as hard for his sister as ever, but wasn't feeling quite bold enough to try just shoving it in. He grabbed her hips and pressed his erection to her butt so he could grind on her a bit. One of his hands sneaked down to her pussy to check if she was as ready as he was.

"Gonna tease me first, huh?" Jaina said.

"S'not polite to just shove it in."

"Who told you that?" Jaina paused. "Well no, I shouldn't discourage that kind of thinking. You're basically right. Buuuttt I kinda just want you in me right now."

"Right now?" Kaden asked, still grinding on her ass.

"Please?"

"Well, since you asked nicely...."

Jaina cooed happily as Kaden slid inside her, filling up his big sister's pussy with his cock. He moaned in response, leaning over to kiss her shoulder as he buried himself in her.

She was so snugly perfect. Even now, he couldn't quite believe that such a feeling was quite real. That he could feel so good wrapped in Jaina's slick, soft, tight little pussy. That it was something they could do together and enjoy so very much.

Maybe it was time to get over thoughts like that. But maybe, too, it just made things better if he could hold on to the wonder and amazement of it all.

Kaden held himself fully inside Jaina's warmly welcoming little snatch until she started squirming and pressing against him, rocking against him with what small leeway she had. A reminder that he was meant to be doing more than just enjoying their rather inappropriate and very intimate physical bond.

Kaden thrust back against Jaina, meeting the small motions of her hips with larger, firmer ones of his own. She didn't stop, but kept rocking back, growing their relative movements that much harder and faster than if he'd been thrusting alone.

Jaina's hips were warm and soft under Kaden's hands. He took a grip on them, straying long enough to caress her beautiful ass, then held on tight as the two of them settled into a nice, smooth rhythm. They didn't maintain as hard a pace as they could have, but rather went for something gentler and easier to maintain, something that worked for both of them.

Kaden's gaze was soft and focused exclusively on his sister. He was totally unaware of anything around them until the clink of a cup from the cupboard made him jump back to reality.

Luna had apparently padded into the kitchen in her robe and bare feet, and appeared to be making herself a cup of tea while gingerly working around her fucking children. Her eyes met Kaden's as he stared at her in sudden, low-key panic.

The panic didn't last. It was only a momentary surge as Kaden experienced being walked in on by his mother while balls deep in his sister. Something even all their nudity and naughtiness couldn't quite prepare him for. But Luna had seen what they were doing and hadn't reacted. Maybe there was no reason for her to react at this point. It was a level beyond what had been deemed acceptable by unspoken consensus thus far, but it wasn't like much innocence remained for any of them.

Luna's gaze remained steady and level. She stared Kaden down as though daring him to say something, or perhaps judging his feelings regarding her presence. Water boiled in the kettle by her elbow, the only sound to distract from the squelching of Jaina's pussy.

Kaden had slowed, but hadn't stopped fucking Jaina. She had noted his slowed pace, and had thereby noticed their mom that much later than him. She too gazed silently at the intruder on their ill-chosen private time.

Jaina broke first. She shrugged and slammed her ass into Kaden harder than necessary, nearly throwing him off balance. He clutched at her tighter and fucked her harder right back in retaliation, which was what she wanted anyway.

Even once her tea was done, Luna didn't leave right away. Kaden kept glancing over at her, as did Jaina. Luna leaned on the counter, half-sitting on it, tea cradled in her hands, robe loosely tied and exposing a lot of cleavage. She sipped her tea slowly, unhurriedly, and watched her babies fuck in front of her. Her face remained unreadable, so far as Kaden's observation went.

Upon regaining his stride, Kaden felt a certain thrill slowly replace his previous apprehensions. He glanced frequently over at his mother, meeting her eyes, searching them. Her face stayed neutral as ever, but there was something in her eyes, a connection that strengthened as they watched each other.

There was no way of knowing exactly what Luna was up to, sitting and observing like that. Kaden had growing suspicions, however. He and Jaina actually having sex was beyond the more casual sexiness that everyone was used to, and in his initial fear he'd worried that Luna would think it was too much. That she'd take issue with it. But if that wasn't it, if all she did was watch, then... then she was enjoying it, wasn't she? On some level she almost had to be.

Kaden's internal puzzling was interrupted as Jaina came on his cock. Her soft grunts and moans broke the vocal silence that had been woven between the three of them. Her pussy squeezed him tighter, and somehow her ass demanded to be caressed and felt up more than before.

Kaden wasn't far behind his sister. While their mother continued to watch with subtle interest, Kaden buried himself fully inside Jaina and responded to her orgasm with one all the more visceral for it's excess of cum.

It wasn't the first time cumming in Jaina's pussy, but certainly the first in front of anyone. Let alone their mom. Jaina was going to be filled and creamy with an extra intensity, and all the while Kaden couldn't shake the thought of how Luna was watching and would know exactly what he was doing to her daughter's sweet little snatch. It was all so fucked up, and hot, and probably wrong, and definitely an amazing feeling that he couldn't bring himself to regret, even in the clarity of post-orgasm glow.

Luna said nothing, even now. She set her mostly empty cup down, padded over to her kids, and stroked Kaden's brow as he stood up straight. She kissed his forehead gently even as he pulled out of Jaina, his cock softening and covered in a mixture of sibling mess.