Mommy Daycare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina got a kiss on the head too, though Luna had to guide her upright first. Jaina kissed Luna back on the lips, a soft kiss between mother and daughter that Luna almost certainly wasn't expecting, but accepted with royal grace.

"I'm off to bed," Luna said quietly. "Turning in a little early tonight."

"That's fair," Jaina said. "Night, Mom."

"Night," Kaden echoed faintly.

Luna held her hands on her children's cheeks for a moment, gazing at each in turn. Almost as an afterthought, Luna kissed Kaden on the lips with the same soft touch Jaina had used a moment ago. Then she was slipping away on her bare feet, ass barely covered by her robe.

"Is it just me," Kaden asked, "or does that robe actually make her more alluring?"

"Not just you," Jaina said, staring after their mother just as hard as Kaden was. "All this nudity... suddenly the right kind of clothes get even more interesting, somehow."

"Why is that, you think?"

"The power of imagination, I guess. Or the thrill of the unknown and the hunt to seek it out." Jaina shrugged. "Or just the novelty, maybe. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing both of you naked all the time. Keeps me a horny little thing. Buuuttt if I saw you both clothed most of the time and only naked, like, one day a month or some nonsense--"

"You'd go crazy?"

"Oh my god, super crazy." Jaina kissed Kaden more fiercely than any of the gentle kisses Luna had been party to. Kaden was pretty happy to feel her smooth, naked body pressed up against him, no matter what appeal clothes might hold when properly wielded. "Though maybe that's not a good example, since I'm pretty used to getting lots of attention from you right now, and going back to mostly-clothed life kind of implies much less sexy time."

"But maybe something like... I don't know... topless and tight shorts or something?" Kaden said. "Just to make things interesting?"

"... how tight are we talking?"

"Tight enough that they wouldn't constitute appropriate public wear."

"I could be into that."

"Thought you might."

"Not sure it'd be worth it though, 'cause if it actually was a super hot look for you, they'd only get in the way. I'd have to rip 'em right off again."

"I think that's the point sometimes. Like with lingerie."

"Oh. Huh. Maybe."

Kaden kissed Jaina. They clung to each other, sneaking in some feels while their bodies remained tightly pressed together. Kaden felt himself stirring again in spite of the massive load still warm in Jaina's pussy.

"Sooo, Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"I hate to ruin the moment...."

Jaina giggled softly. "You're going to go ahead and do it anyway, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Go ahead then."

"I think... I think I should go check on Mom."

"Check on her?"

"And, well, maybe other stuff."

"Ah. Just what every girl wants to hear from the boy who just made a mess of her cooch."

"Jay--"

"I'm kidding, jeez." Jaina ran light fingers up Kaden's neck. "I mean, I want another minute or two of this first, but yeah, you should go see Mom. See if she wants some action."

"You think?"

"Yeah, silly. I saw the way she was looking at us, same as you. I was toying with the idea of 'checking on her' myself."

"Oh. Well... you could. If you want."

"Nah. I've the feeling if she wants anything, cock's probably the way to go. And you've got the edge there."

Kaden smiled crookedly. "You've got a way with words sometimes."

"Mmhm." Jaina gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I've got some new toys to try on the moms sometime, actually. Could break one or two of them out. But maybe tonight's not the night for that."

"Toys?"

"Yeah. Strategic usage of babysitting money. Gotta reinvest, y'know? Never can tell when we might need more ways of amusing them."

"Right. I'm sure that's what it was."

Jaina mock-gasped. "You accusing me of making purchases for my own devious benefit?"

"Kinda, I guess."

"Careful. Nothing to say I couldn't use some of 'em on you."

"Is that... is that your way of threatening me with weird butt stuff?"

"... yes?"

Kaden thought a moment. "Like what kind of--"

"It was a joke, dear brother."

"Yeah, I know."

Jaina pulled away from Kaden. "Anyway, best be getting to it."

"Oh, right."

Kaden turned to head after Luna and got a smack on the butt from Jaina to send him on his way. He gave her a narrow-lidded glance over his shoulder. She only smiled crookedly back at him.

Luna's door was shut when Kaden arrived at it, though light shone through from beneath, so she wasn't yet trying to sleep. There was a time Kaden wouldn't have disturbed her closed door without better reason than just checking on her. Now, though, he knocked softly and opened the door without waiting for a response. He might have felt bad about pulling a dickish parent move like that, invading her privacy like it didn't matter, except that of course it kind of didn't between them. Not the same way it once had.

Case in point, Luna only lazily opened her eyes at her son's entrance. Her bedside lamp was on, illuminating her robed body as she lay in bed. Her breasts were more exposed even than in the kitchen, though still technically covered. Her robe accomplished even less below her waist as she had it pulled up and out of the way for some play time.

Kaden hesitated fractionally as he heard a faint hum, and a second later spied the end of a vibrator in Luna's hand, the rest buried inside her.

"Hey, Mom," Kaden said. He padded over to her bed, naked and increasingly aroused as he stared at her.

"Hey, baby," Luna said softly, making no move to cover up or remove her vibe.

Kaden sat down at the edge of the bed. He examined Luna's form in the stark shadows of her single point of illumination. That robe really did work in making her body, so well known to him, appear to have hidden mysteries and secrets. He liked the effect, but also couldn't help himself.

Kaden reached over and tugged on the sash of Luna's robe. It came open easily. Luna only watched him through lidded eyes as he flipped the robe open, baring her breasts and making the lewd sight of her toy-filled pussy all the more visible.

"Jay and I would have helped with that," Kaden said.

"I know, baby. But I couldn't risk that."

"What? Why?"

"Because I would have had to ask for the same thing you and your sister were doing."

"You mean...." Kaden traced his fingers up Luna's thigh, stopping just shy of where her hand kept a loose grip on her vibrator.

"I wouldn't have been able to help it. Not after watching you two."

"You wouldn't have to help it."

"Hm, maybe." Luna closed her eyes for a moment. "A mother shouldn't ask her son for that."

"So don't ask. I'll offer."

Luna's eyes flashed open again, so intense at first that Kaden almost pulled his hand away from dancing on her thigh so near to her vibrating cunny.

"It doesn't make it any better."

Kaden shrugged. "So what? It's us, Mom. It's not a problem. You were fine with Jay and me."

"I should have some limits, shouldn't I? I feel like I should. But I also feel like I don't. You don't know how close I was to bending over right next to Jaina. To looking up over my shoulder at you and asking for it."

"You could have."

"And fuck my son?"

"Yes."

Luna shivered and shook her head. "It scares me how easy I think I'd find it just to give in."

Kaden reached up past Luna's arm, over her tummy, and caressed her breasts. He played with her tits as he considered. "Is sex really that much worse than... than blowjobs? Than fingering? Than cummy facials? Than everything else we've been doing and enjoying?"

"I think it might be, with us." Luna pulled the vibe out, slick with her juices. "That's where you came from, you know."

Kaden bit his lip and moved his hand down to cover his mom's hot pussy. "I know."

"Some would say the very last thing I should ever do is let you back in."

"So, what, fingers and tongues don't count?"

"Don't be difficult, darling."

"Oh I fully intend to be difficult, actually."

"I thought you might."

Kaden pressed a pair of fingers into Luna's pussy. She squeezed tight around them for a second, then released. He looked deep into her eyes. His mother's loving, uncertain eyes.

"Mom, I love you and Jay more than anything. You know that, right?"

"Of course."

"You're my family. I am so super aware this isn't what families do. But, like, maybe it's what ours does. I feel closer to both of you than ever. I know partly it's my dick talking, I can't pretend this is all emotion and reason. Some of it's just wanting to fuck."

Luna snorted. "Yeah, I know that feeling." She sat up and put her hand on Kaden's cheek, caressing his face while he caressed her cunny. "Baby, do you really want to fuck your mommy that badly?"

"I... I'd never force you. Nothing like that. If I thought you didn't want it, I wouldn't make any issue of it. But yes. I really do. And you want it too."

"Mmhm."

"But you're trying to protect me still or something."

"That's what moms do. Protect their children. Even from themselves, if need be."

"Mom, you're being stupid."

"We both are, Kaden. In slightly different ways."

"Fair enough."

Luna leaned in and kissed Kaden on the cheek, just beside his mouth. "We've kind of confused things. I've always loved you and your sister as much as anyone can love anyone. But there are different kinds of love. And this one is new."

"It is. But it's real."

"I know." Luna stroked Kaden's hair and kiss him again, halfway on the lips this time. "It might seem too late to say this, but if you ever decide you don't want this kind of love from me, or from your sister, you tell us, ok? You don't worry about me. Just make sure I'm never taking anything from you that you don't want to give."

"Mom, you can't take anything from me. Not like that."

"I can, sweetie. I can be selfish and say yes and let something happen that's very much my responsibility not to let happen. It's something I know you'll give me willingly, eagerly, but it's something I'm taking all the same."

"I... I'm not sure I understand."

"It's not just tonight. I could have stopped everything at any time. Could have been responsible in the first place and not gone sunbathing with no clothes on. And now we're here, and we both want this, and--"

"We really do."

"--and I love you so much."

"Me too, Mom."

Luna kissed Kaden deeply, pressing her tongue between his lips. He met her in the kiss, holding it until she broke off, panting slightly.

"Baby, Mommy's going be bad and ask you for what she really needs right now."

Kaden groaned. "Oh god, you know what talking like that does to me, don't you?"

"Just making sure you understand what I'm about to ask."

"I understand, you don't need to--"

"Mommy needs your cock, baby," Luna whispered.

"Oh goddammit."

Kaden pushed Luna aggressively back onto the bed, following her down. She giggled and struggled to free her arms from her robe, then wrapped them around him as he squirmed around and nestled his body atop hers, cock rubbing against her thigh.

"Don't give me that mommy talk," Kaden said.

"Or what?"

"I thought you were feeling bad about this?"

"Conflicted. And I still am. But if I'm gonna do this, and let's face it I definitely am sooner or later, I'm going to enjoy it."

Kaden grinned crookedly. "Yeah, me too."

"Good. Gonna fuck Mommy now?"

"Keep it up and I'll fuck Mommy so hard she can't walk tomorrow."

"Ha, promises, promises." Luna ran her fingernails up Kaden's spine. "I believe in you, sweetie, but only to a point."

"Yeah, ok, that was dumb. But I don't know what to take seriously right now."

Luna pushed on Kaden's shoulder, rolling him over and climbing on top of him. Her pussy, either by design or accident, pressed firmly on his cock, trapping it between them. He could feel her heat and her wetness so strongly. He longed for more from her. From his mother.

"I've seen how Jaina is with you," Luna said.

"Um...."

"You know she got it from me."

"Oh. Well...."

"I told you. If I'm gonna fuck my son, I'm going to enjoy it."

"You just keep saying it."

"I know. And I feel you throb every time. Throbbing against Mom-my."

"Fuuuccck."

"Against Mom-my's pussy."

"Stop."

"Your cock begs the opposite."

"Yeah, well, it would."

Luna lifted her hips and reached down, grasping Kaden's hard, pulsing shaft. "And of course, it wouldn't be half so much fun if talking dirty wasn't making you squirm so."

"Unfair."

Luna smiled evilly. "You're going inside Mommy now."

Kaden gasped, feeling the tip of his cock pressing her cunny, just at her entrance, so very close. "Do it."

But Luna still just teased. She rubbed his cock back and forth over her overly wet slit, moaning softly as she used him to touch her clit.

Kaden put his hands on Luna's hips. "Mom? Do it, or I will."

Luna grinned softly. "Bad boy."

"Yeah, yeah. But seriously--"

Luna looked down at Kaden with her adoring, motherly eyes and sinful smile, and lowered herself abruptly but with full control of what she was doing. Kaden was cut off mid-sentence as he was enveloped by his mom's pussy, smoothly taking him all the way to his balls.

Her face was an expression of pure adoration and lust. Kaden assumed his probably was similar. All he could feel was his mixed love and desire for his mom, along with the physical sensation of her atop and around him.

Luna smiled at Kaden and rocked her hips back and forth, grinding around with him fully inside her. Slowly, teasingly, she slid up and down a little too, riding his hard shaft.

Kaden reached up and caressed Luna's cheek, emulating the way she'd been touching him that evening. "Mom...."

"Yes, baby?"

"That's so good."

"Mmm, agreed."

Luna rode him harder, keeping him pinned down beneath her, fucking him in her bed. They were joined in incestuous pleasure in a way that Kaden had only had with his sister before, and now with his mother too.

The beauty and intimacy of their love making should have lasted right to the end, and probably would have if not for a very noticeable shifting of the mattress beneath them. Luna slowed her pace almost immediately, and as one she and Kaden turned their heads.

Jaina was just getting comfy on the bed next to them as she caught the dual stares boring into her. She looked back and forth between them, her face a picture of innocence. "Well don't mind me." She waved her hand at them. "Go on. Keep doing your thing."

"I might kind of mind you, actually," Kaden said. "If that's alright."

"I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok in here."

"We were, thanks."

"Jaina, honey, we were having kind of a moment," Luna added.

"I know," Jaina said. "I could see that. It's... pretty damn hot."

"Sooo... you're just gonna come watch?" Kaden asked.

"That was the plan."

"Ah."

"Problem?"

Kaden looked up at Luna. She looked back at him, then at Jaina.

"Sweetie, did you want to be with us?" Luna asked softly.

"Well, you know, like I said, it's pretty hot," Jaina said evasively.

Luna reached out her hand. After a moment's hesitation, Jaina took it. "You're both my children," Luna whispered. "My babies. I'm here for both of you."

Jaina crawled sensually closer, pulled in for a deep kiss with Luna. Kaden wasn't sure whether to still be annoyed that Jaina had interrupted, or entranced by her and Luna kissing so passionately. He loved watching the two of them. Which was sort of a thing that was going around between the three of them, it seemed.

Jaina proceeded to kiss Kaden with every bit as much love as she'd shown Luna. She followed that up by crawling closer still, then sitting rather unceremoniously on his face.

Luna started fucking Kaden again while Jaina settled herself. Kaden had liked the idea of being alone with Luna while they had sex, but he was now fully prepared to admit that this might be better. He could be easily swayed, at times.

It was their own fucked up little family. All together. Enjoying something fairly unique to them. Basking in the mutual love that all three of them felt for each other. It wasn't the same cozy intimacy, but it was at least as good if not better in other ways. And not just for the physical appeal of having his sister's pussy in his face.

Although, as much he very much loved having Jaina's pussy in his face....

Kaden pushed Jaina's butt up a little. "Jay? You kinda taste like my cum."

Jaina giggled. "Oops, oh yeah. Kinda all full of it still, aren't I?" She slid forward, presenting her ass to him instead. "Better?"

Kaden stared at his sister's butthole, just barely above his face. "I can work with that," he said faintly.

"Mmhm."

Jaina sat back down and cooed her appreciation as Kaden tongued her tight little butthole instead of her twat. After a moment, the noises she made turned to those of some sloppy making out between her and Luna. Kaden was stuck underneath both of them while they rode him however they so chose, while also playing with each other. There may have been a greater place on Earth, but Kaden would have struggled to think of one.

Luna came on Kaden's cock only shortly before Jaina came with Kaden's tongue massaging her asshole and Luna's fingers teasing her clit. Kaden in turn came in his mom's sweet little pussy while being half-smothered by Jaina's butt.

After making sure Luna had a nice, messy pussy just like her, Jaina decided she needed another turn for some reason. Not that Kaden could complain when Jaina and Luna both started licking his cock together to get him ready again.

Luna made out with Kaden and offered her tits for him to suck on while Jaina rode him for a while. Having only just finished, Kaden didn't cum again for a while, and Luna eventually got horny enough again to emulate Jaina, by way of sitting square on Kaden's face and making him eat her ass out while Jaina fucked him.

By the time Jaina took another load in her already filled cunny, she was the only one still in a horny, playful mood. Not having any compunctions about licking up cum, she cleaned up Kaden and Luna while they cuddled, and even teased Kaden's ass a little with her tongue, while looking up from time to time to see if she'd get any more action out of him.

Eventually, Jaina gave up and crawled into the naked, sweaty, messy family cuddle.

****

Jaina was last to awaken the next morning. She stretched out in an empty bed, only belatedly becoming confused at the lack of family members there with her as she recalled how she'd fallen asleep.

Lazily, basking in a ray of early morning sun, Jaina smiled at the recollection of everything that had happened the night before. She hadn't been sure it was actually a good idea to climb into bed with Kaden and Luna, not while they were having sex for the first time, but she was ever so glad she'd gone for it.

So many little moments in her mind, all jumbled together. Cumming while Luna fingered her and Kaden rimmed her. Licking her mommy's cummy pussy. Falling asleep with her family, feeling just as sated and loved as a girl could ever dream of.

Since neither Luna or Kaden was in the room, nor seemed to be coming back, Jaina eventually rolled out of bed and got her day started. She took a badly needed shower, got all squeaky clean and only played with herself a little, then headed in search of her family. Not ever having to get dressed these days really saved time.

Kaden was making breakfast in the kitchen, which was pretty much where Jaina expected to find him. He was only barely any more clothed than Jaina, having an apron on while working in front of the stove, but nothing on underneath.

Luna, for her part, appeared even hornier than Jaina felt, judging by the way she had settled herself on her knees behind Kaden and was quite enthusiastically licking and sucking his various naughty bits. Jaina stopped and watched with a certain bemused interest as Luna sucked on Kaden's balls for a moment, then dragged her tongue right up to his ass.