Mommy Daycare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina lightly fingered her clit as her mom ate out her brother's ass right in front of her with absolutely no shame at all. She didn't know if neither of them had noticed her, or if they were both just too distracted to even greet her. Kaden, certainly, seemed to be having a hell of a time focusing on breakfast while Luna did everything in her power to keep his mind elsewhere.

After her moment of quiet, pleasurable voyeurism, Jaina walked over and bent down to kiss Luna on the cheek and wish her good morning. She slipped a sneaky hand down to fondle her mom's tits as long as she was down there anyway. Kaden got a chaste good morning kiss on the cheek as well, once Jaina got to him.

"Breakfast smells good," Jaina said, peering over Kaden's shoulder. She could only get so close to him, since Luna flatly refused to give up her spot behind him.

"Thanks," Kaden said.

"You cum in it yet?"

"Well... not yet. But Mom's doing her best."

Jaina snorted. "You perv. Every opportunity, huh?"

"Hey, I didn't do anything."

"Yet."

"And if I do, it's gonna be you or Mom who makes me do it."

"Classic excuses."

"Am I wrong?"

"No. But still, excuses."

Jaina kissed her brother again, then retreated to a section of counter that was out of the way. She hopped up, spread her legs, and played with herself some more while waiting to see whether Kaden would finish cooking before or after their mother made him cum all over everything.

"Oh, there's Riley," Jaina said, catching sight of her friend's car out the window. "Early today."

"Partly," Kaden said. "Also we're running late for some reason."

"Can't imagine why," Jaina said absently.

"Riley texted while you were still sleeping," Kaden said. "I'm making breakfast for them too."

Jaina gasped. "You looked at my phone?"

"No. She texted me."

"Since when does she have your number?"

"Is that what you're gonna be jealous about today?"

"M'not jealous. I'm a very emotionally open and healthy individual."

"That's a bold claim."

"It's--"

"You're naked and masturbating to your mom and brother."

"Irrelevant."

Luna stood up, rolling her eyes at Kaden and Jaina's antics. She ruffled Kaden's hair and squeezed his butt before flouncing off to greet Riley and Mary. Mostly Mary, Jaina assumed.

"It's cute how excited she gets," Jaina said.

"She likes having friends to hang with," Kaden said. "And who could blame her?"

"Ha, yeah. Hot moms. Gotta love having 'em around."

"Mmhm."

Jaina took Luna's vacated spot behind Kaden and spread his butt cheeks. She licked his asshole a bit, which was still slick from Luna's attention. She then squirmed her way down and tried to get at his cock, but it wasn't easy to actually get her mouth on it. Still, she gave it a shot.

An exploring hand discovered that her brother was leaking a phenomenal amount of precum that made the tip of his cock all messy, as well as the front of his apron where it was rubbing.

"You gonna make cummy omelettes again?" Jaina asked while she ran her fingers back and forth along Kaden's shaft. "I kinda like them."

"Of course you do. But no, I made scrambled eggs. Wasn't quite sure how many I was cooking for. Was simpler this way."

"Well... you could still cum on them."

"I can cum all over your food if you want. Since you keep bringing it up."

"Aw, just for me? Now I feel special."

"Yeah. I bet."

"But you'll make everyone else jealous."

"I don't think they'll mind, somehow. Well, Mom might. I honestly don't know."

"Best spread the love. Just to be safe."

"I'm not gonna--"

"I'll help once you get plates ready."

"... fine, but I'm blaming you if I get complaints."

"That's fair. I accept."

In fact, Kaden didn't get any complaints. He got a few Looks, but no actual questioning or whining.

Jaina spent breakfast being rather pleased with herself and her food. She ate slowly and teased Kaden by making it obvious when she putting more of his cum in her mouth, but still managed to finish ahead of everyone except her brother, who had the lone cum-free plate at his inflexible insistence.

Luna and Mary both cleaned their plates, though not as quickly as Jaina. Riley picked at hers less certainly, and only ate about half of it. Jaina helped her with the rest, which Riley rolled her eyes at.

Riley took the moms outside afterward while Jaina helped Kaden clean up. Things devolved pretty quickly into Jaina doing up the dishes while Kaden returned her earlier favour and knelt behind her eating out her ass and pussy alternately.

Rather annoyingly, Alanna showed up just when Kaden's oral teasings were getting really interesting, and he pranced off to go welcome her. Jaina shook her head and finished up. It was fine. She'd get him latched back on to her sooner or later. She knew where he lived.

****

By the end of the week, Kaden could tell Orson was getting antsy about their deal. Alanna was getting pretty dang comfortable with being naked, just not around her son yet, it seemed. Which was fair, but also contrary to certain interests.

There was a chance that if Orson didn't see results, he wouldn't be so forthcoming with dropping his mom off every day. Which wasn't to say she couldn't drive herself over, but Luna and Mary were kind of a bad influence on her regarding booze and some other things, and she was sometimes too tipsy or sleepy by the end of the day to drive herself home.

Kaden decided to press the issue, just a little. If she wouldn't do it, she wouldn't do it. He couldn't force her. But he believed he could be sufficiently persuasive if needed.

Kaden waited until the afternoon when everyone was distracted with some other activity and he had a moment of relative privacy. He crawled on top of Alanna in her lounger and sucked on her tits a bit just to get her attention.

"Well hello there," Alanna murmured, stretching lightly but otherwise keeping still in spite of the teenage boy teasing her nipples.

"Hey," Kaden mumbled around a mouthful of breast.

"Horny again, are you?"

Kaden looked up at her and tried to appear innocent, though he knew it wasn't much good bothering. "Can't really help it, can I?"

"Probably not, honestly. I know I can't. But I don't think you try all that hard either."

"Got me there." Kaden nuzzled Alanna's boobs some more. "I had something to ask you, actually."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I think it's probably not gonna shock you all that much at this point."

Alanna ran her fingernails lightly down Kaden's back. "Whatever makes you think that?" she asked airily. "Is it because somehow you've conned me into not even flinching when you bury your face in my boobies?"

"Partly that, sure." Kaden tried flashing her a charming smile. "But, uh, I was wondering how you'd feel about, like, forgetting your clothes when you go home tonight?"

Alanna's eyebrows went up slightly. "Going home naked?"

"Yeah. That."

She stayed quiet a moment. "Is this to do with Orson?"

"Kinda."

"Did he... ask you to ask me that?"

"Not as such. But... kinda."

"Ah. So he's as bad as you are."

"He wishes."

Alanna giggled softly. "Yes, alright, he'd be hard pressed to be that bad. But I'd been wondering about why he'd insisted I come over in the first place, and why he kept bringing me. He seemed so annoyed some days when he picked me up."

"'Cause you had clothes on."

Alanna groaned. "Oh lord. As if you weren't bad enough. I can't... I can't do things like this with Orson. He's my son."

"Well, that doesn't stop everyone. But honestly, you don't need to. He's not expecting anything like what I'm used to. You show off a little, he'll be happy. Easy."

"Easy? To just parade naked in front of my son?"

"... yes."

Alanna scrunched her face up, thoughtful and uncertain. "I'd have to make sure my husband doesn't see."

"Well of course."

"Or the neighbours."

"Naturally."

She went quiet again, then, "Orson really wants to see me that badly."

"Pretty badly. He's been letting me have you all week just so he'll get a chance." Kaden nipped lightly at Alanna's nipple. "But then, he thinks I'm only looking too."

"Is it bad that I might be ok with it?" Alanna asked softly.

"You're asking the wrong person for moral assurances. I can tell you that much."

"Yes, I suppose I am."

"I think... I think if you want to keep coming over, you probably have to give him something." Kaden shrugged. "And personally, I'd hate for you to stop coming over."

"Yes, I'm sure you would." Alanna bit her lip, then nodded. "Alright, I'll give it a chance. See if I can handle it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. But you," Alanna said, tapping a finger on Kaden's forehead, "are gonna have to make sure I'm still in a mood to do something that foolish and risky when the time comes."

Kaden nodded gravely. "I will certainly do my best to keep you horny."

"That's not what I said."

"I'm interpreting slightly."

Kaden glanced over at the others. Riley and Mary had squeezed into a lounger together and were doing little more than snuggling naked together in the sun. A relatively wholesome mother and daughter bonding experience, as had been getting quite frequent between them. Kaden couldn't blame either one of them.

Jaina and Luna, however, were being naughtier still. Jaina had their mom in a face down, ass up kind of position, and had been playing with her for a little while now. It seemed as though Jaina was doing her best to get Luna used to one of the new toys she'd bought. A small, jeweled butt plug. Jaina had been looking for excuses to make use of her purchases, and seemed to have found one.

"Wanna check out some toys Jay got?" Kaden asked.

"Hm?"

"She got them for you and Mom and Mary. So she says. I think there was some self-interest at work there."

"You don't mean, like, that butt plug your sister's trying to get in your mother?"

"Oh she's not just trying." Kaden looked longingly over at Jaina and Luna, and the light butt play going on. "But it wouldn't have to be anything like that if you aren't into it."

Surprisingly, Alanna had to think some more before answering. Kaden had kind of assumed if she had an opinion about going further with butt stuff than a little fingering or licking, that she'd be able to just toss it out. Having to contemplate was interesting.

"You know," Alanna said slowly, "until I started coming here, I'd never really had anyone try to, like, play with my butt very much. Hardly at all, really."

"Well that's just not right. You've got such a lovely butt. Shouldn't be ignored."

"You think so, do you?"

"Absolutely."

"Are you just trying to see if I'll let you play with it?"

Kaden grinned. "Mostly, yeah."

"... I hate how charming I find you sometimes."

Kaden felt his cock pulse, and since it was hard and trapped against Alanna's leg, he was sure she felt it too. "Is that a yes?"

"It's a maybe. I'm not sure I should encourage you to take any more liberties than you already do."

"S'not taking liberties. It's providing a unique and valuable relaxation service, with a far more personal and involved level of--"

"Alright, alright."

"--care than you could expect from--"

"Kaden, for real. I can't deny I've been feeling far more relaxed lately, but I think we both know what you're in this for. And it's not particularly selfless."

"You're right. It's not."

Alanna ran her fingers through Kaden's hair as he leaned his chin on her breast. "I worry it's something of a mid-life crisis for me. Being interested in someone as young as my son."

"I wouldn't worry about that."

"You don't have to worry about it. You're the hot young thing. Just wait for your turn. Won't be as funny then."

"Maybe not." Kaden bit his lip. "So where are we on checking out Jay's toys? Still a maybe?"

"I'm... going to say yes, I think. But only because it's something I've never really done, and if nothing else is accomplished, I might as well try something new."

"Oh sure. Education. Broaden the horizons. Very wise."

"Shush. I can still change my mind."

"Sure, but the deposit's non-refundable."

Kaden stood and graciously offered his hand to help Alanna to her feet. He was hornier and more excited this than he'd realized. He felt just the slightest flutter in his tummy, and his cock was dripping precum in misguided anticipation. It wasn't actually going to be doing anything just yet.

Jaina smiled at them as they walked over, naked and hand in hand. Kaden pulled the lounger closest to Jaina and Luna right over next to them and offered it to Alanna.

Along with her new sex toys, Jaina had slowly been filling out their stash of other useful supplies, such as more seating for lazing around the pool. If not for all the nudity and inappropriate sexuality, they'd almost be starting to look like a legitimate operation. But then, the nudity and sexuality were kind of their best things and weren't going anywhere.

Luna covered her face, but not before Kaden noted the red flush in her cheeks. She was still face down with her ass in the air, which made burying herself away from seeing anyone fairly easy. She didn't stop Jaina from continuing to pop the butt plug in and out of her ass, or wiggle it around inside, nor from fingering her dripping wet cunny.

"Hey, sis," Kaden said.

Jaina nodded a greeting, but didn't let her eyes off Luna for more than a second or two. "What's up?"

"Just thought we might check out some of the new toys."

"Oh you did, did you?"

"Yep."

"Like what?"

"Like, maybe the same kinda thing you're using?"

"Butt plug?"

"Butt plug."

Jaina nodded again. "Good choice." She had a bag on the ground next to her. She rummaged around for a second, then pulled out a small, transparent, plastic bag with an identical plug to the one she had in their mom. "I took it out of the package, but it hasn't been used before. All ready to go."

"Why thank you."

"Lube's right here when you're ready."

Kaden grinned and turned to Alanna. She blushed a lighter shade than what he'd been able to see of Luna's face, and it did very little to hide the look of interest she gave the small toy.

Kaden had to get Alanna rolled around and into a similar position to Luna's, with her ass presented lewdly to him and pointed up the air. At that point, after spreading her ass cheeks and getting a very, very good look at her tight little butthole, Kaden couldn't resist diving in and hungrily eating her out.

Alanna moaned as Kaden lapped at her asshole and sneaked a hand between her legs to rub her pussy. She even reached back with one hand and helped him hold her ass spread wide open for him.

It took some self-control to ever pry himself away from Alanna's delicious ass, but Kaden needed to stick the plug in at some point. It was the purpose of coming over, after all.

As it turned out, Alanna took the plug easily. It was only little, for a start, and she'd relaxed quite a bit as Kaden licked her. She'd really enjoyed being rimmed, and it wasn't hard at all to go from there to plugging her.

Once Kaden got settled into toying with Alanna's plug, getting a bit of a rhythm going, he checked on Jaina. His sister was just finishing getting herself all snugged into a strapon harness, and now sported a dildo roughly the same size as his cock sprouting from her body.

Jaina caught Kaden's stare as she grabbed Luna's hips and positioned herself. She winked at her brother, then carefully, slowly, drove her strapon into their mother's soaked pussy.

Kaden distractedly wiggled Alanna's butt plug around while he watched Jaina fuck Luna. He knew right from the moment he saw what Jaina was up to that he was going to do the same to Alanna. It just took a while for his brain to catch up to what it already knew, and even longer for his body.

Eventually, after he was sure Alanna liked being plugged and teased, and the novelty of watching Jaina fuck their mom wore down just a little, Kaden started rubbing his cock against Alanna's pussy. He kept wiggling her plug, sometimes pulling it in and out, all the while getting ready to go a bit further.

Alanna moaned deeply when Kaden slid into her hot mommy cunny. He agreed with the sentiment. She felt amazing, and was already all worked up from having her butt played with. She went a bit crazy when she got filled up with teenage cock as well.

Kaden and Jaina exchanged broad smiles as they fucked the two butt plugged mommies side by side. It was an insane kind of sibling bonding moment, and yet not even close to the most insane they'd shared recently.

"Should almost see if we could get Ri in on this," Jaina said.

"I wouldn't risk it," Kaden replied with a glance over the other direction. "She and Mary look pretty dang cozy right where they are. And Ri's not, like...."

"I know. A little less adventurous with her mother loving. I get it. I respect it." Jaina shrugged. "Think she's missing out sometimes, though."

"To each her own, I guess."

"Mmhm."

The sibs reached out and held hands for a bit while doing their thing, but had to let go as it threw off their rhythms and made fucking more physically awkward without two hands free.

Even without that small contact, Kaden felt really good having Jaina right there with him as they engaged in some very casually inappropriate and intimate acts. She made everything that much better.

Despite how Kaden would have liked it to last all afternoon, there was a limit to how long he could actually hold out. Particularly when Alanna came and started doing even more interesting things with her pussy muscles. He came right at the tail end of her orgasm, filling her pussy up with cum before eventually withdrawing from her.

Jaina made Luna cum too, right around the time Kaden was getting Alanna settled and all curled up in the lounger to rest. Both women were sweaty and tired out, and they both looked extremely satisfied.

"Well that was fun," Jaina said as she and Kaden tiptoed away. She reached down and brushed Riley's leg as they passed, but Riley barely even lifted her head from where it was nestled on Mary's shoulder, just above her breast. "We ought to do that more often."

"Fuck mommies?"

"If you need to put it so crudely, yes."

"How would you put it?"

Jaina smiled. "Seeing to the sensual relaxation needs of our clientele."

"Ah. Of course." Kaden smiled crookedly at his sister. "Speaking of which, how are your, uh, sensual relaxation needs?"

"You're ready to go again already?"

"Well... I could be. But mostly it was just 'cause I don't think you came...."

"Ah." Jaina kissed Kaden on the cheek. "Well that's very thoughtful in that case. And honestly, I'd kinda love to lie down and bury your face in my snatch."

"I sense a but. And not the fun kind."

"I fear we should look to preparing snacks."

Kaden sighed. "Alas, more work. Work work work."

"It's hard life," Jaina agreed, patting his shoulder sympathetically. "And yet, so rewarding. Spiritually, I mean."

"Yes, indeed. Spiritually. Maybe I'll see to your... spiritual needs... later."

Jaina squeezed Kaden's hand. "I'd very much enjoy that, brother dearest. But come, our mundane chores await."

****

Kaden was a tad nervous when it came time to walk Alanna to Orson for her drive home. She was a quite a bit more nervous than he was, and for good reason.

"You're sure I shouldn't just start, like, topless or something?" Alanna asked.

"No. It's better if you act like you just forgot to get dressed. Pretend like you don't even know he wants to see you naked."

"I don't know that I can act all that well."

"You don't need to. Orson gets a look at you like this, he'll short circuit. Won't be able to think. You might even have to drive home, for that matter."

Alanna giggled, releasing some tension from her shoulders. "I don't think it'll be that bad."