Mommy Daycare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,669 Followers

Riley squirmed. "That's not really what I meant."

"I shoulda been doing other stuff more?"

Riley sighed and rolled over. Jaina lifted her butt a little to make the move easier.

"Jay, I dunno. I'm not sure about a lot of the stuff I get into here. But playing with our moms a bit is just kinda fun, y'know? Nothing too serious. Just some rubbing and touching and whatever. And Kaden's a horny boy. I kinda get where he's coming from, and that's just fun too. I know he's more into you and your mom, so all the pressure's kinda off for him getting all, like, infatuated and shit. I don't really need that from your little brother."

"Sure," Jaina said. "I mean, I see some of that stuff differently, but I get ya."

"You haven't really tried much with me," Riley said. "Except some stuff when we're both playing with the same person. Or just some casual flirty touching or whatever."

"It's not that casual. We're naked. And I'm pretty sure I've kissed you a few times. And--"

"Yeah, but that was just, like, testing, right? Just messing around? Seeing how it felt?"

"Felt pretty nice to me."

"Sure. But now you're straight up grinding on my ass, looking to actually get off, and--"

"No I'm not."

"I can feel how wet you are, dude. And I could feel how hard you were grinding."

Jaina blushed. "Ok. You got me."

Riley squirmed and tried to settle on her back, getting comfortable, leaving Jaina straddling her practically pussy to pussy. "So now I kinda need to know, like, is it literally only because everyone else is in the pool?"

"I think maybe... yes?" Jaina said uncertainly. "But I'm not sure why. Like, I looked over at you a couple minutes ago, and I had this urge like I could just dive into your ass and eat it for a while."

"Oh my god! Dude!"

"Just sayin'."

"That's... that's kinda horrible. I think. Or maybe something else."

Jaina ran her fingertips up Riley's tummy and back, softly ticking her warm, sun-basked skin. "I've had other thoughts like that, but mostly just ignored them."

"Ignored them?"

"Yeah. I didn't know if you'd be cool with some of them, and there was usually someone safer to play with. Like my mom, weird as that may be."

"Kinda is, isn't it?"

"So maybe I just needed to be horny enough and alone with you and... and just try it."

Riley studied Jaina from her prone position. "That's it, huh? You get horny enough, and I'm just a hot piece of ass instead of your best friend?"

"No, silly. A hot piece of ass and my best friend. Nothing 'instead of' about it."

"Ah."

"But no, for real, you're like... you're like my sister, practically."

"Which would be an argument against this, you know."

"Not the way my life's going." Jaina smiled crookedly. "You know the kinds of things I do with my brother and mom and... and your mom, who's kinda like a second mom, almost."

"Oh jeez. Now you want to add a sister to your perverse, incestuous collection?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"That's fucked up."

"And you love it?" Jaina asked hopefully.

"I honestly don't know whether to think you're adorable in your own very special way, or just curl up and bemoan my fate."

"Well, if you're gonna bemoan for a while, want me to eat your pussy while you do it?"

"... yeah."

"Really?"

"Yes, ok. I'm kinda horny too. And you're all just sitting on me, and touching me, and your pussy's right there, and... and stuff."

Jaina tried rubbing her pussy against Riley's, but it wasn't easy to get good contact. Still, the little she was able to achieve got Riley squirming.

"You like that, huh?" Jaina said.

"Shut up. Just... just eat me already, if you're gonna."

"Ooh, you want me to eat you?"

"Yeah. I already said I did."

"You want your sis-ter to lick you?"

"Oh god, no, we're not doing that."

"But we basically are, though."

Riley rolled her eyes. "Is that what does it for you these days? Pretend incest? Or... real incest, I guess."

Jaina's pussy was hot and soaked. "Kinda, yeah." She sat on Riley's thigh, grinding her pussy on it. Her fingers traced their way up to Riley's chest, dancing over her tits. "It makes it hotter, don't you think?"

"I think you're a weirdo."

"I've seen you and your mom together. You think I forgot already?"

Riley's cheeks went pink. "Yeah, well... that's different."

"How?"

"It just is."

"You'll do stuff with your own mommy, but you won't pretend like you're my sister even?"

"Pretend in your head if you have to. Quietly."

Jaina weighed her options. "Ok."

She repositioned herself between Riley's thighs and nestled her mouth against her waiting pussy. It was just as drenched as Jaina's felt, and tasted amazing right from the first lick. Very similar to Mary's actually, which made sense.

It would have been fun if Riley played along about being sisters, but Jaina knew that was pushing it. It wasn't even really necessary. Once she started and got past the initial barrier of recognizing her best friend as a possible sex partner, it felt way more comfortable and right than she'd expected. Kind of like with Kaden and Luna. People she wasn't supposed to fuck around with, but who she loved far more than anyone else she might feel an attraction to.

Riley and Mary were Jaina's family just as much as Kaden and Luna, except for in the technical sense. Whether Riley wanted to play that way or not, they were sisters, and Jaina was going to enjoy eating her 'sister's' pussy."

Riley was a horny little thing. Her pussy was flooded, and kept juices flowing over Jaina's tongue no matter how much she lapped them up. Not that Jaina needed the encouragement to keep licking and sucking on Riley's tasty pussy, but it was very nice to know she was getting that kind of visceral reaction right from the start.

Eating Riley out came so naturally once Jaina got started. It didn't feel weird to be tonguing her pussy, the way she'd been slightly nervous it might. She knew Riley so well already that her reactions all made sense, and Jaina had a very easy time figuring out what she liked.

It didn't hurt that the others were still putting on a fun show in the pool. Jaina peeked over at them from time to time, and she was pretty sure Riley was keeping an eye on the action too.

Kaden was doing a pretty amazing job fending off three horny moms while still keeping them entertained. They still seemed to be taking turns to go underwater and do... something. Something Jaina's active imagination could fill in a few different ways. She could only guess at the chaos he'd be dealing with if he couldn't enforce the one at a time thing he had going.

Jaina went back to solely focusing on Riley's sweet slit for a bit. It was so much fun making her squirm.

It was kind of crazy looking forward to making her best friend cum, but that was basically where Jaina was at. Granted, it wasn't super inappropriate compared to some other stuff she was used to at this point, but it was new to her. She and Riley were attaining a whole new level to their already very close relationship. They'd probably need to discuss it more later.

For now, Jaina couldn't bear to leave Riley's pussy alone long enough to converse. It was so hypnotizing, in a novel and sexy kind of way.

The next time Jaina snuck a peek at the pool, Kaden was sitting on the side while the moms took turns playing with him in some way. Usually sucking on him a bit. Alanna needed encouragement from Luna and Mary to actually go that far though. It was pretty cute how they guided their little newbie toward oral fun.

"They're pretty good about sharing, huh?" Riley said, watching the same thing Jaina was.

Jaina nodded, pausing to slowly insert a pair of fingers into Riley's soaked snatch while she wasn't licking. "I feel like we must be good examples for them."

"Is that what you think?"

"Mmhm! I mean, just look at 'em."

"I am."

Alanna was blushing furiously as she was encouraged to take more and more Kaden's cock in her mouth. She was doing her best, but couldn't get much farther than halfway. As soon as she backed off, coughing slightly, Luna was quick to take her place and offer a demonstration of throating herself on her son's dick in order to fully swallow him.

It wasn't clear to Jaina whether Alanna couldn't fully take Kaden in her mouth, or whether she just wasn't sure enough about it to really commit. Which would be fair enough, really, considering how new she was to this. She'd done remarkably well for her first day.

Jaina casually scanned over all three moms in the pool. She was kind of curious now how common it might be for mothers to crush on their kids' friends. Or even just their kids, for that matter. Only once they were of an appropriate age, of course.

"Our mommies are getting pretty slutty," Jaina said.

"And you think that's a good thing?"

"... do you not?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Seriously. They're so happy. And they're so much fun to play with and eat out and stuff."

"Sure, but is that really the best thing for them? For any of us."

Jaina hesitated, the question having gone too deep for her in the moment. She lowered her head and started sucking on Riley's clit instead of answering.

Riley moaned and laid her head back down. "Ok, that's a compelling point," she murmured.

Jaina grinned and kept working Riley's clit while gently finger-fucking her pussy. Jaina slowly brought Riley right to the brink of orgasm, held her there, then let her cum just before she got too impatient.

Jaina lapped up the extra flood of cum from Riley's pussy, tongue-bathing her through her orgasm, then eased her down to full relaxation afterward.

"Oh god." Riley put her hands over her face for a moment as Jaina smirked up at her. She sighed and stretched out, lying almost totally flat without looking back at Jaina. "Guess I just let you do that, huh?"

"Sure did." Jaina gave Riley's pussy a soft kiss. "Pretty fun, I thought."

"You're too horny for your own good, you know that? For my good either, for that matter."

"Mmm, I have been quite worked up this past while." Jaina slowly crawled up Riley's prone body, dragging her tits along Riley's warm, sleek skin. "I shoulda made a move on you long ago."

"I really don't think that's the lesson here."

"You liked it, didn't you?"

"... yeah."

"Me too."

"Not the point."

"Yes it is." Jaina settled herself comfortably half on top of Riley. She wrapped her arms around her best friend for some intimate, naked, post-orgasm snuggles. Post-orgasm for one of them. Jaina could still use some love, but not quite enough to push her luck at the moment. "I love you, Ri. Like a sister. Only... more so."

"Yeah, I know. You and family."

Jaina grinned even as she nuzzled against Riley and closed her eyes. "Me and family," she agreed.

"I still think you're just a horny girl and I was the closest person."

"... it can be both."

"Can it though?"

Jaina idly toyed with one of Riley's nipples. "I think so. Sometimes you just need a little push to realize what you already have."

"You don't 'have' me, Jay."

"Got you as a bff, don't I?"

"Sure."

"And I can't help thinking... all those times we hung out... had sleepovers...."

"Oh god, don't."

"Coulda been fun."

Riley patted Jaina's head. "Let's just quit while we're ahead, shall we?"

"Ok. Still gonna eat you out again, though. Sometime."

"Sure, Jay. Sometime. Maybe I'll get you sometime too."

"What?"

"Nothing. Hush now."

****

Kaden was having a hard time keeping up with three horny moms. It had been easy enough at first when were all swimming and playing and only got a little teasing in at frequent intervals.

Now, though, as he sat on the side of the pool and let them take turns sucking him off, he was pretty sure he wasn't going to last long.

Luna had been the one to first encourage him to sit up and present his cock so she could play with it. Partly as a way to make sure her claim on him was understood, perhaps. She was his mommy, and she got first crack at him.

Mary accepted the move unquestioningly, hooking her arms on the pool side next to Kaden and watching with interest as Luna worked his cock. Alanna, being newer, watched with wide eyes and chewed on her lip uncertainly at the mother and son blowjob going on right in front of her.

All three moms drew Kaden's attention. Their skin glistened where it emerged from the water, and just beneath the surface there were three beautiful, full pairs of tits just obscured enough to make things interesting. Fully exposed cleavage plunged into the water, the rippling surface caused breasts to move and dance to his eye in unnatural but oddly hypnotic ways.

Mary was second to move between Kaden's legs and suck him off for a while. She went a bit differently at him than Luna had, opting to lick and tease him more than actually suck him into her mouth. But then, Luna had previously demonstrated more of an interest in getting her mouth and throat filled and fucked.

It was a little surprising just how encouraging Luna and Mary both were for Alanna to have a turn afterward. They'd fiercely established their priority, sure, but once that was done they made sure Alanna felt comfortable playing too. In fact, they insisted on it.

The sight of Luna and Mary physically urging Alanna toward Kaden's cock was more than a little surreal. It was also kind of hot, given that they were all fully naked and had to get pretty close together. Kaden was a big fan of watching his mom's boobs squish against Alanna as she guided her in.

"You have to try it," Luna insisted. "It's a lot of fun."

"It really is," Mary agreed.

Alanna's eyes were wide and locked onto Kaden's throbbing erection as she was maneuvered right up to it. "I shouldn't though," she protested softly.

"Oh well of course you shouldn't," Luna said calmly. "I shouldn't either, really. He's my son, after all."

"That's not really an issue here," Mary said. "It's... it's different."

"How is it different?"

Luna and Mary looked at each other and shrugged. "It just is," Luna said. "It's like a little vacation."

"You can't do whatever you want just 'cause you're on vacation," Alanna said. Even as she spoke, though, she reached up and ran her hand along Kaden's shaft. He shivered at her hesitant touch, but if anything she reacted even more strongly. "I can't necessarily do this just because you all can."

"Sure you can," Mary said, pressing right up against Alanna's shoulder. "We won't tell."

"It's our secret," Luna said, trapping Alanna in place from the other side. "Besides, look at Kaden. Look at how happy he is."

All three moms looked up. Those three sets of wide, seductive eyes all meeting Kaden's at once made his cock pulse in Alanna's hand. She gasped and pulled away for a second before wrapping her fingers more tightly around him.

"That's it," Luna encouraged softly in Alanna's ear. "Play with him some. He's all worked up. He's gonna need it. Aren't you, baby?"

Kaden nodded, swallowing to wet his dry throat. "I'm pretty horny right now."

"I bet," Mary said. "Look at that precum."

Alanna swiped her thumb over Kaden's cock head, then examined the precum she'd wiped off him. She stroked her hand a little more certainly up and down his shaft after that, and eventually met his eyes again.

It hadn't been long ago at all that Kaden would never have expected Alanna to look at him like she was now. Her eyes were confused and horny, seductive and innocent, all at the same time. Orson would probably fucking kill him if he found out the way his mom was looking at him right now while totally naked and stroking his cock with ever growing confidence.

Kaden was pretty sure he should feel guilty. He'd gone along with Orson's scheme, sure, but he'd had strong suspicions right from the start that he'd be the one getting the most out of it. Friends' hot moms could be almost as much fun as his own, in many respects.

But no, Kaden wasn't going to worry too hard about any of it. Horny mommies needed to have fun. More fun than they'd get any other way, at least in the cases of Luna and Mary. Alanna had been pulled into everything pretty quickly, but even with the brevity of her introduction, she'd been eager enough that either she'd fantasized about Kaden before, or she was yet another horny little thing who'd found just what she needed at this very questionable mommy daycare.

Luna and Mary were giggling and rubbing up against Alanna as they urged her on. Kaden couldn't quite account for their hands, which seemed to be underwater somewhere, but Alanna was getting redder by the minute, and all the shorter of breath.

"Go ahead," Luna whispered in Alanna's ear loud enough that Kaden could hear it. "Suck him a little. He'll like it."

Alanna's last lingering inhibitions were clearly melting away. The expression on her face was one Kaden felt a certain kinship with. One of knowing resistance was futile, and that there was too much fun to be had from just giving in.

Kaden gazed at each of the moms in front of him, then over at Jaina and Riley who were cuddling awfully close off by themselves. He couldn't claim quite the same love or affection for Alanna as for his family, or even Riley and Mary whom he'd had more opportunity to get close with, but she'd still been a motherly figure to him at times over the years, and there was definitely a very naughty thrill to getting all sexy with her.

In fact, the big, wide, horny eyes Alanna made as she leaned in made Kaden shiver from the sheer promise they held. The first lick of her tongue made his cock throb in her hand. He wanted to feel her lips around him so badly. He wanted his friend's hot mom to suck him off, just like Luna and Mary kept encouraging.

"Keep going," Mary said excitedly. She unabashedly rubbed her boobs on Alanna's shoulder. "Go go go!"

Alanna flushed darker. Kaden was totally convinced now that she was getting felt up under the surface by either Luna or Mary. Maybe both.

Alanna kept licking, longer and firmer, but all at once she opened her mouth and swallowed half of Kaden's shaft rather aggressively, much to everyone's delight.

Luna and Mary kind of simmered down once Alanna got going. Once she started, she didn't really seem to need any more encouragement. She went at his cock with enough sudden enthusiasm that it was hard to believe she'd ever needed any convincing at all.

After letting Alanna have a decent turn, Luna gently pulled her away again and wormed her way back in front. Alanna looked a bit dazed and unsure what to do with herself once she had Kaden's cock taken away from her, but before long Mary had a turn, then it was hers again.

Mostly they went one at a time for a bit, though they got creative and very close so that one could sneak in and suck on his balls from time to time. Alanna's turns also got subtly longer as Luna and Mary started messing around a bit when not otherwise occupied. Their hands got very busy underwater, and even though Kaden was busy watching Alanna take his cock down her throat at the time, he could swear the other two moms exchanged a few quick, sneaky kisses when he wasn't quite paying attention.

What with all the attention he was getting, and the constant show of wet, naked mommies all squeezing around each other, Kaden couldn't last any longer. All three women clustered even closer to him as he came. Luna made sure she got the first cum shot, then shared so everyone got some and all three faces were streaked and messy afterward.

****

Jaina was still snuggled up lazily with Riley and basking together with her in the sun as everyone started climbing out of the pool. She'd been wrapped up in her cozy, naked embrace with her best friend, a brand new level of intimacy for them.

It was kind of astounding how fascinating Riley's body was all of a sudden now that she'd begun to consider something non-platonic between them. All the soft points of contact between them were lovely, squished together as they were. Jaina had been idly teasing Riley from time to time with little, barely touching kisses on her lips, cheeks, or nose, as well as running soft fingertips over her skin.

Xarth
Xarth
14,669 Followers