Mommy Daycare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia gasped but didn't stop Kaden as he reached out and casually undid the sash on her robe. He let it fall open, eagerly admiring the tantalizing line of flesh initially exposed, then tugged the two sides farther apart. He had to gently reposition Olivia's arms so the robe would slide down them and slink to the floor. Just like that, she was naked.

"Wow," Kaden breathed, taking in the full sight of her.

Olivia was visibly trembling at being naked and so close to Kaden. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing coming in a soft pant, her eyes wild and uncertain.

Kaden wasn't quite sure how to calm her down, so he put his hands to her tits and gently cupped them. He got another gasp for his efforts.

"You know how long I've had thoughts of doing something like this?" Kaden asked.

"Taking advantage?"

"Ha! Whatever. It's not taking advantage of anything."

"Is!"

"Who brought me inside, hm? In your little robe? Letting it slip off so easily?"

"That-"

"And meeting outside like that, was that even coincidence?"

Olivia took a long pause. "Not exactly," she admitted.

"Aha. So none of this 'taking advantage' nonsense."

"Maybe I'm the one taking advantage then," she whispered.

"Just as preposterous."

"I was your babysitter. I'm older. I should be more responsible."

"Me and Jay are kinda taking over being responsible and all. You should try it. Come let us look after you."

"You just want in my pants."

"Um..."

"So to speak."

"Right." Kaden shrugged. "I mean partly that, sure." He grinned and let his hands trail down her sides. "You saying you don't?"

Olivia said nothing.

"Come on, I'm right here. All nakey for you. Up for pretty much anything."

"Unnff."

"I know, right?"

"This was such a bad idea."

"Or was it the best- mmpphh!"

Olivia pulled Kaden in and kissed him. Somehow, he hadn't been prepared for something like that. He was fully prepared to go with it, though. Naked mommy kisses he could handle.

Kaden slid his hands around Olivia's hips to her butt. He gripped her tight, getting a good squeeze of her ass while he had the chance. She couldn't really protest while she was surprise kissing him.

"What am I doing?" Olivia asked softly.

"Having a good time?" Kaden hazarded.

"I still feel like I'm taking advantage."

Kaden shrugged and pressed closer, deliberately grinding his erection on her. Olivia's skin got slick as he smeared precum on her. "You aren't. I can assure you."

Olivia's arms went around Kaden, hands at his back, holding him closer. She started grinding back against him, slowly at first, but with increasing lack of restraint. "You grew into a bad, bad boy, you know that?"

"I've begun to suspect as much, yes."

"At least if this is wrong I'll be in good company, right?"

Kaden smiled as he thought of Luna, Mary, and Alanna, and all the sexiness he'd shown and received from them. "You sure will," he agreed easily.

Olivia kissed him again, with more self-assurance this time. He kissed her right back, settling in for a nice exploratory makeout session, hoping that was where they was headed.

They kept grinding on each other, each getting hornier and more aggressive about it with every passing minute. Kaden kept up his groping, getting feels in everywhere while he had the chance. Olivia gasped sometimes either in surprise or arousal, and didn't seem inclined to stop him touching pretty much anywhere he wanted. She was more restrained in feeling him up, but he still felt her desire very clearly.

Olivia eventually just gave up on their makeouts when Kaden started rubbing her pussy. She was so wet, and his fingers squelched a bit if he pressed them into her. She leaned back heavily on the counter behind her, bracing herself as Kaden masturbated her.

There was no fight left in her. She knew she wanted this, and presumably it got harder to pretend like she was doing something wrong when Kaden was so expertly playing with her pussy, taking charge of her desire, need, and eventual release.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Kaden whispered to her.

Olivia nodded absently. "I don't think that was ever in question."

"Taking care of moms is kinda what me and Jay've been doing this summer. Turns out we're pretty good at it."

"Unf. So I can feel." Olivia looked at Kaden with big, dreamy eyes. "If I come over... it'd be like I'm a client, right? Not like I seduced the barely legal boy next door?"

"It can be both." Kaden grinned. "But really, I seduced you."

"Sure you did."

"I did. If you were watching everything anyway, and you got all hot for me..."

Olivia blushed. "That's not exactly what happened," she mumbled.

"Sounds like it is." Kaden kissed her, soft and quick. "Come over. Let us... take care of you. You'll like it."

"I know I would." Olivia's fingers tangled in Kaden's hair. "Luna won't be mad about it?"

"Seriously won't."

"Or your sister?"

"No way."

"I suppose I have to try it then. Just to see."

"Yeah, sure. Just to see."

Kaden focused more on Olivia's clit, finding what she loved and trying to move his fingers just right. Every pussy he'd played with that summer was a little different, and it was satisfying to find what really got Olivia moaning and clinging to him. Even more so when she finally came for him, nearly collapsing as she clung on and pressed her naked mommy body all delightfully soft against him.

Kaden gave her a moment or two to recover. And, admittedly, to bathe in the enjoyment of having her all snuggly against him.

"Ready to head over?" he asked.

Olivia murmured and only reluctantly tried to straighten herself up again. "Ok."

****

Jaina wasn't sure where Kaden had gone. She'd lost track of him while savouring her cummy breakfast and licking drizzled cum off her mom's cleavage.

Jaina had shrugged and started the day off outside taking care of Luna's maintenance grooming, mostly making sure she was kept all pretty and shaved where appropriate.

She'd done Alanna too when she showed up. Riley and Mary usually took care of each other, so she didn't have to worry about them.

Jaina was just in the midst of eating Alanna's pussy afterward for being a good mommy and behaving so well-plus of course the fun of licking a fresh and smooth little cunny-when Kaden finally showed up.

There was someone with her brother, and Jaina lifted her head curiously, lips streaked with pussy juices, before breaking into a wide smile as she realized who he'd brought over. All was immediately forgiven for making her run solo for a bit.

"Well well, look who came to visit," Jaina said.

Olivia flushed and tried to hide behind Kaden more as they came closer. He held her hand, though, and kept gently pulling her along.

"I told her she'd enjoy herself over here," Kaden said.

"Mmhm. Sure will." Jaina took over with her fingers on Alanna's silky smooth snatch so she could keep talking. "Glad to see you, Livy."

"Hi," Olivia said shyly. Her eyes darted between everyone present. Jaina rubbing Alanna, Luna and Mary getting all close and snuggly the way they were so often wont to do these days, and Riley sunning herself and minding her own business.

"And you're all nakey and everything," Jaina said, glancing at Olivia's pretty shaved pussy as she said 'everything.'

Olivia got shyer and clung even closer to Kaden. Jaina grinned as she watched her brother whisper to Olivia and console her, eventually convincing her to take a seat near the other moms.

Luna greeted Olivia warmly, having known her as long as Jaina and Kaden had and everything. Mary didn't really know her, but was happy to be introduced.

Alanna, for her part, was mostly interested in Jaina's fingers. Jaina had to get her mind straight and get back to licking Alanna out. She was a professional, after all. She couldn't go getting too distracted from making mommies cum.

Only after eating Alanna to a nice orgasm-and subsequently making out with her just a bit so she could lick her own flavours off Jaina's face-did Jaina finally go properly greet Olivia.

Kaden had beaten her to it. More than once, even, if Jaina was any judge. All she could confirm for sure was that Kaden was in the midst of coaxing Olivia into letting him rub sunscreen all over her. Jaina would be very surprised if he hadn't done more than that while they'd had the privacy for it.

"Need some help?" Jaina asked cheerfully.

Kaden very magnanimously gestured along Olivia's naked body. "The more the merrier."

"Ha, yeah."

Olivia's token protests died away entirely as the sibs rubbed sunscreen into her together. She was still embarrassed and shy about it, but clearly into it too.

"You always keep yourself so nicely smooth?" Jaina asked, teasing her sunscreen covered fingers up Olivia's inner thighs before picking a leg and running down to her foot.

"No. Not always," Olivia mumbled.

"Aw, just for us?"

"Might be, actually," Kaden said. "She's been watching, you know."

Jaina mock gasped. "A little sneaky spy, huh?"

Olivia shook her head and looked away.

Jaina looked up at Olivia's house and the windows that would probably give a good view into the yard. "Probably we should have seen that coming."

"Probably," Kaden agreed. "All worked out, though, didn't it?"

Jaina grinned at her brother as he took his sweet time massaging Olivia's boobies. "You could say that."

After ensuring she'd done a thorough job with Olivia's legs, Jaina zeroed in on her enticing little pussy. Olivia was too far gone in the thrill and sensual relaxation of a full-body sibling massage to get all properly shy again.

"Everyone can see," Olivia protested softly, even as she let her thighs widen a bit more.

"Kinda happens," Kaden said nonchalantly, kissing Olivia's cheek and patting her shoulder. "You've watched. You know."

"You knew this was coming, didn't you?" Jaina said, lowering her face to nuzzle Olivia's pussy. She'd left it free of sunscreen, and all nice and juicy for licking. "You had to know."

Olivia squirmed beneath her. "Doesn't mean I'm ready."

Jaina shrugged. "Too bad."

Jaina gave Olivia some initial kisses and licks, just to test her reactions. Kaden leaned back and just let Jaina do her thing, leaving it up to his sister to take care of their new guest.

Once Olivia was definitely settled into some sunny time pussy eating, Kaden gave Jaina a tender kiss, tasting Olivia on her lips, then left them alone. There were other mommies to tend to, and the sibs were nothing if not professional in their obligations.

Jaina enjoyed her chance to have Olivia all to herself, to really luxuriate in getting to play with the mom next door. Her pussy was delicious and addictive, plus there was the fun of seducing a brand new woman. Even if Kaden had gotten most of the initial seduction done, Olivia was still shy and new to casual naked pussy eating, so Jaina wasn't left totally out.

It was exciting too to think that Olivia had been watching them. Spying from next door. The woman who'd sometimes babysat her and Kaden.

Jaina peered up at Olivia while sucking on her clit. Olivia was staring right back, flushed and softly panting, shy and aroused, embarrassed and so very horny.

Jaina loved getting to break her in like this. To lick and taste her while she was so new and uncertain.

Even more gratifying was eventually making Olivia cum. She gasped and whimpered on Jaina's tongue like such a cute mommy. It was adorable, really. Plus it got Jaina all horny too.

They cuddled some afterward. Olivia seemed like she could use some aftercare, and Jaina wasn't going to say no to getting some nakey snuggles in.

"Babysitting's more fun now, huh?" Jaina said.

"I don't think you need babysitting these days," Olivia said.

"Nah. But you might."

"I don't!"

"Enh. Coulda fooled me. You know that's what me and Kay do. Our summer job, kinda. Looking after moms. Just kinda fell into it." Jaina booped Olivia's nose. "And now you're here for our services."

"I... don't know why I'm here."

"Yeah you do. Same as the rest of us. Too horny for our own good."

"I shouldn't be."

"Hm, maybe." Jaina shrugged. "Who's to say, really?"

Jaina stayed a bit longer, alternately playing with herself or Olivia. Kaden eventually attracted her attention away. He had a real knack for that.

As Jaina meandered over to her brother, she very appreciatively took in the sight of Luna and Mary both face down, ass up for him. He appeared to be swapping back and forth eating one pretty asshole then the other.

Without hesitation, Jaina moved in a took over on Luna's ass as soon as Kaden switched to Mary. Her mom's butthole was already slick with Kaden's spit, but she did her best to add to the mess, as well as tongue-fucking her mommy just as deep as she could manage.

Both moms purred happily at having their asses eaten out by the sexy siblings. Jaina noted that they had reached over to hold hands, and were mostly watching each other's face as they were anally tongued.

"So what's the plan here?" Jaina asked between licks.

"Plan?"

"Yeah. You just eating some ass? Or are you up to something with that box of toys next to you?"

"You noticed, huh?"

"Had my suspicions."

"Well... how do you feel about a princess plug morning?"

"Ooh, a brother after my own heart."

"I know you just got them, but-"

"That's what they're there for. No point letting 'em sit around."

Jaina pounced on the box she was storing new toys in. She really needed something bigger and weatherproof so they'd always be handy. She'd get there.

"What colours does everyone want? I've got an assortment here. An actual rainbow of choices. More than a rainbow's worth, actually."

Kaden rolled his eyes. "You really gotta stop spending all our money on sex toys."

"I don't! Some goes to lube."

"Ah."

"Or supplies."

"Supplies?"

"Booze mainly."

"Right."

"Speaking of which, I'd better start offering drinks once we get through with plug time."

"At this time of day?"

"Yeah. Durr. Only thing better than horny mommies is slightly tipsy horny mommies."

"You know we can hear you, right?" Luna said.

Jaina gave her ass a quick smack. "Yeah, Mom, but you've still got your butt in the air, don't you?"

Luna squirmed a bit while Mary giggled softly at her.

"It's a bit late to try pretending you aren't a horny mommy," Kaden agreed.

"You two are horrible," Luna said with a pout.

Jaina shrugged and spanked her mom's beautiful ass some more. Luna only gasped and arched her back to present herself even more prettily.

The siblings continued eating Luna and Mary's asses, then even swapped between them while waiting for the moms to make up their minds about which colour butt plugs they wanted. Luna eventually opted for pink, while Mary took purple.

They then broke open two packages, Jaina and Kaden each taking one of the shiny plugs with the colourful, heart-shaped bases, and prepared them for insertion. Jaina sucked hers just a bit, then started pushing it in Mary's saliva-drenched butthole. Kaden did much the same for Luna.

Again, the two women reached over and clasped hands while they each had a pretty new butt plug inserted. Jaina's heart melted at how adorably close the moms were getting. Even if they were such horny and wanton little things.

Both plugs popped in without any fuss. Princess plugs tended to run on the smaller side anyway, though Jaina had gone for the largest she could find that came in a good assortment of colours. They should be big enough that Luna and Mary would be feeling them while they were in, but not so big as to need to go super slow putting them in.

"That's so perfect," Jaina cooed, spreading Mary's ass wide. "Look at how pretty that is in you."

"Much prettier than the last butt plugs you got."

"Definitely," Jaina said.

Jaina kept playing with Mary's ass and admiring her plug.

Kaden was even hornier and more direct. He knelt behind Luna, grabbed her hips, and sank his cock into her. The moans the two of them gave even as he was still burying himself balls deep indicated that they needed it pretty badly. Jaina couldn't blame them one bit.

Jaina rubbed Mary's pussy while they both watched Kaden fucking Luna. Mary seemed to especially enjoy it when she had her pussy and butt plug played with at the same time.

Luna, too, was feeling her plug in a delightfully naughty way.

"Ooh, I can feel you rubbing against it," Luna purred. "That plug in my bum."

"How's it feel?" Kaden asked.

"Goooddd."

Kaden started wiggling Luna's plug while continuing to fuck her deep. Luna moaned even louder at that.

Jaina watched for a while in idle fascination. She eventually got Mary to cum while rubbing her pussy. That calmed Mary down some and she stretched out to lie flat in her lounger. Jaina gave her a kiss and a pat on the butt, then grabbed her armful of butt plugs to go see to Alanna and Olivia.

Jaina really wasn't sure Olivia would go for being plugged. She was pretty sure Alanna would, but Olivia hadn't had a chance to adjust the same way yet.

On the other hand, Olivia had been watching the anal action going on, and was clearly interested and wet. She was shyer than Alanna about picking a plug, but still perked up when Jaina came over and offered.

"I don't know..." Olivia said hesitantly, even as she eyed the selection of colours.

"Go on," Alanna encouraged, having already picked a nice blue one.

"I don't really... do that stuff," Olivia protested, blushing a cute shade of pink.

"What, with toys?" Jaina asked.

"No. In... my bum."

"Oh. Right."

"If it helps any, I really didn't used to either," Alanna said. "But honestly, it feels really nice. Especially when you have someone who will really take care putting it in."

"And I assure you, I will take good care," Jaina promised with a soft smirk. "Come on, Livy. Don't you want me to take good care?"

Olivia hesitated a moment longer, then quickly snatched a yellowy gold plug. "You first, though," she said to Alanna.

"Fine with me," Alanna agreed. She rolled over on her hands and knees, then dropped her head and left her butt sticking in the air.

Jaina groaned softly at the sight of yet another mom so casually displaying herself for the purposes of getting her ass eaten and plugged. This was the best fucking summer job a girl could ever ask for.

Jaina made a show of licking Alanna's bum. She would have done a thorough job anyway, but in particular she really wanted Olivia to be all horny and decisive by the time she'd finished. To that end, she focused maybe a little less than usual on actually making Alanna feel good, and a little more on showing off and trying to give Olivia good angles to see what was going on.

By the end, as Jaina popped Alanna's plug in, Olivia was craning to see better, and her pussy was absolutely flooded.

Rather than asking, Jaina simply hopped over to Olivia, opened up her butt plug, then started sucking on it while making a twirly circle with one finger. Olivia remained frozen for a second or two, then slowly turned around and presented herself.

For all Jaina knew, Olivia was an anal virgin. And if not, wasn't very experienced, at the very least. It made things a little more delicate, but it was nice that she got to get there first, before Kaden.

Despite her desired single-minded professionalism, Jaina's mind got wandering as she kissed and nuzzled Olivia's bum, gradually working up to licking her ass out.

All these thoughts of firsts and ass-play got her thinking. The way things were going, it probably wouldn't be long before one of the moms let Kaden fuck them in the butt. Already, pussy fucking was getting to be something that just happened sometimes. That was great and all. Jaina certainly appreciated it. But if Kaden was going to fuck anyone's butt, it had better be hers first. She was his sister, after all. She had dibs.

123456...8