Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That can be loving."

"Sure. But I don't know that it's really the main thing."

"Well-"

"Would you two stop arguing and just do it already?!" Riley demanded.

Kaden laughed and nuzzled Riley's tits, giving one her nipples a quick nip of his teeth. "You heard her."

Jaina grinned. "Sure did."

Kaden guided Riley's hips so she'd grind around on his cock a bit, then eventually sink onto him with a contented sigh. He sucked on her boobies some more while Jaina prepped Riley's ass, then pushed deep into her as well.

Once again, Kaden felt the lovely sensation of his sister sliding almost directly against his cock as they double-stuffed someone between them. He could only imagine how amazing it must have felt for Riley, or for the moms while it was happening for them.

Riley definitely enjoyed herself, anyway. She hugged Kaden tight and buried her face into him, taking away her boobies for easy sucking, but squirming around on his cock like the horniest of sisters in a way that more than made up for it.

Jaina pounded Riley's ass good before she finally switched up with Kaden. He took a long, hard turn of his own, really making sure that Riley was a cummed out sibling butt slut before he finally came in her ass. He made sure she had a nice creamy bum before he pulled out and gave her a final little affectionate pat.

"God you two," Riley mumbled, rolling over semi-consciously.

"You love it," Jaina said with a smug grin.

"She does too," Kaden agreed.

Riley said nothing, but she curled up with one hand trapped between her thighs over her pussy, and the other idly toying with her gaping and messy butthole.

Kaden crawled atop Jaina she beamed up at him and pulled his face down for a nice long kiss.

"Still gotta cum in my other sister," Kaden whispered.

"Damn straight you do."

Jaina shimmied out of her strapon, freeing herself up for Kaden to sink into her tight and absolutely drenched little pussy. She sighed happily.

"Thaaattt's the shit," she murmured.

"Better than fucking our fam with me?"

"Hm, yeah, I think so. But it's better after we did all them."

Kaden laughed softly and kissed his sister again. "Agreed."

Jaina nipped playfully at him. "Says the boy who already cummed in or on everyone else. I still need my cums."

"I'll do my very best."

"I should hope so."

Kaden fucked Jaina long and deep, building her toward a quick, brother-induced orgasm. She was so ready to burst that it really didn't take long.

He kept fucking her nice and slow afterward, enjoying the feel of his happy, snuggly sister. He was already thinking about pounding her hard and absolutely destroying her little pussy. She'd be all for it, he knew.

They were interrupted in their cute sibling moment by a dildo bouncing off Jaina's face. Kaden looked up and found Luna had donned one of the discarded strapons that had so recently been used to fuck her in every hole, and she'd now turned it around on her daughter. Mary, too, was adjusting straps and getting ready to come after Jaina.

"Oh wow," Kaden said. "Guess it's revenge of the moms, Jay. Good luck."

"Hey! Don't abandon me now."

"If I stay with you, that's gonna mean you're gonna get all filled up every which way, just like we did to our moms."

"What possibly makes you think that's a problem?"

Kaden grinned. "Horny little thing."

"Look who's talking."

Jaina took her total three hole pounding like a champ. A horny, well-fucked champ.

Kaden enthusiastically railed his sister's butthole while Luna got her pussy and Mary fucked her face. He felt her cumming a few more times as she got banged by her family and made into a sloppy, gooey mess of a sister/daughter.

Jaina helpfully sucked Kaden's cock clean while she was recovering. Though in fact, she really didn't get that long at it before Mary was sinking right back into her, filling her messy pussy.

Simultaneously, Luna fucked her way into Riley's wet little snatch, the mommies taking their daughters just as the girls had so smoothly fucked them earlier.

Kaden alternated face-fucking Jaina and Riley while they got pounded by their mothers. He liberally came over both girls, whereupon they rolled together and licked at each other and the creamy sexiness all over them both.

Luna shed her strapon and curled up nakedly with Kaden. She was all exhausted and happy, and seeking the comfort of her son's warm embrace.

Slowly, all at their own pace, everyone kind of joined the snuggle. The bed wasn't really meant for five people all sleeping together, but they got close and cozy enough that they made it work. It wasn't a night for splitting the family up.

****

Alanna and Olivia were both pretty quick to accept Luna and Mary's relationship. It really hadn't come as any more of a surprise to them than it had to anyone else. Luna and Mary had not been particularly subtle in their affections.

If anything, Jaina found her moms were even more obsessed with each other than ever before. They were inseparable. At times very literally.

It was a pretty good thing. Partly because Jaina was thrilled that Luna had found someone new, partly because two hot moms are better than one, partly because they were cute as all heck together, and a little for purely practical reasons. The latter being that Jaina and Kaden had been wearing themselves kind of thin taking care of so many insatiable mommies, and even with Riley's sporadic help, she'd been starting to agree with Kaden's occasional grumblings about working so hard.

It was absolutely the best kind of work Jaina could ever dream of. Always having one of the moms they were taking care of looking for attention and sex was pretty amazing. But the flip side remained that she and Kaden didn't have much time to spend relaxing, or just being with each other.

Luna and Mary occupying each other so much of the time eased the pressure a little, and let Jaina and Kaden actually spend some time curled up in the sun with each other. Or gave them time to fuck, as was their frequent wont.

Sometimes they did a little of both.

Jaina rocked her hips in slow, slow, gentle motions. She was atop Kaden, sprawled out across him, pussy all filled up with his cock, but not properly riding him by any means. Just kind of adding to their decadent sunbathing with some sexy and connected feelings.

"Really enjoying having more time to ourselves," Jaina murmured.

"Mmm. Me too," Kaden said. He kissed Jaina on the cheek. "If I'm gonna be in love with my sister, it's nice to at least have time to be with her."

"Hehe, yeah." Jaina moved her hips a little faster. Just a little. "Mommyfucking is nice, but I think brotherfucking might be just a bit better."

"Don't let them hear you say that."

"Oh pff. Whatever. They know how we are." Jaina gave Kaden a long, deep kiss. "I love you."

"Love you too."

The sibs continued their slow, sensual, and sunny backyard sex. They made out, snuggled, fucked, and lay with each other to their hearts' content.

Or at least until some mommies got too needy again. More relaxed schedule or not, Jaina and Kaden still had their responsibilities.

Jaina cracked her eyes open, sensing a presence as she basked with her brother in the warm, cozy sunlight. Olivia was standing next to them all fidgety and anxious. She had her collar on, leash dangling from it between her breasts. A faint pout teased on her lips, her eyes communicating a similar unspoken request.

"Someone's ready for a walk," Jaina murmured.

"Who?" Kaden asked without opening his eyes.

"Livy."

"Ah. Naturally."

"I haven't been out all day," Olivia said defensively. "I like walks."

"You've become quite a little exhibitionist," Jaina teased, reaching out to feel Olivia's wet pussy.

Olivia shook her head firmly, but blushed warm and pink. "You did this to me. I never would have..."

"Never would have paraded around naked for the whole street?" Kaden asked lazily. He kissed Jaina on the cheek and patted her butt, then urged her to sit up and free him. "Didn't take long for you to get addicted though, did it?"

Olivia stomped her bare foot petulantly. "I used to babysit you both. You shouldn't be so mean."

"We're not mean," Jaina protested.

"Never," Kaden concurred.

They stood and flanked Olivia, giving her kisses and caresses until she was sufficiently mollified, and much hornier than before.

"Don't worry," Kaden said. "I'll take you for your walk."

"Very noble," Jaina said, switching to giving him kisses and fondles instead.

"Thanks. You wanna come?"

"I better stay here. Someone's gotta keep an eye on things, and Riley's too busy getting double-teamed by our moms to be reliable."

Kaden grinned. "Oh wow. Didn't even see them going at it."

"Hot though."

"Mmhm."

"You wanna stay and watch, don't you?"

Kaden sighed. "Kinda, yeah." He smacked Olivia's butt. "But I've got something better to watch."

"Livy's bum?"

"Yep."

"With her plug in?"

"Most definitely."

"Nice."

Jaina high fived her brother, helped him get Olivia ready to go, then hummed to herself and got to work. As long as she had some spare time for it, her pussy could use a quick shave. And probably getting a few of the moms wouldn't hurt either, time permitting.

In point of fact, as Jaina was going to do herself, Alanna came over to help. Jaina grinned and let Alanna rub her pussy all over, then delicately shave her all smooth and perfect.

"You've got such a pretty pussy," Alanna whispered as she wiped it clean after.

"Aw thanks."

Alanna dipped her head and gave Jaina a few soft licks. Jaina cooed and encouraged her, guiding her to lick more and more.

"That's a good mommy," Jaina murmured.

She relaxed and enjoyed having her pussy eaten out until she came. Afterward she got Alanna shaved and gave her plenty of pussy caresses, feeling her smooth little snatch. She also licked Alanna out to a nice cum.

Jaina then did Luna and Mary side by side. They made things difficult always squirming and trying to play with each other, and Jaina had to be quite firm with them to get them to stay put.

Once finished, Luna and Mary immediately locked themselves together, each licking the other's silky smooth pussy with all due enthusiasm, and a little extra besides.

"My turn now?" Riley asked.

"Sure can be," Jaina said. "I'm down for going down again."

The girls got in some lovely sisterly bonding time, involving quite a bit of touching, licking, and playing with each other's pussies. It was the kind of hotness most sisters could only dream of.

"I think I'm really glad our moms got together," Jaina murmured.

"Mmm. Me too," Riley agreed. "I wasn't sure about all this sex stuff between everyone at first, but it's really grown on me."

Jaina giggled as Riley's fingers sneaked into her bum. "You don't say."

"I do. And I kinda like that we're all gonna be family."

"Me too. So much hotter playing with you now."

"That the only reason?"

"Nah. Biggest one, probably."

"Of course it is."

"But it's nice having that extra official bond."

"Semi-official. Our moms aren't married or anything."

"Good enough for me."

"... yeah. Me too, actually."

****

Kaden got cursorily dressed before taking Olivia out for a walk. He held her leash as she walked out ahead of him. She was still kind of shy about being so naked in public, but had come a long way in her confidence level with it. And it definitely kept her horny as all fuck. Her thighs were wet with arousal before they'd even made it across the first intersection.

Kaden stayed hard and turned on the whole time too. He got to watch Olivia's ass swaying, with her shiny butt plug peeking out at him of course. Plus he'd handcuffed her arms behind her back before they left, just for fun.

Olivia would be unable to cover or protect herself even if she wanted to. She probably wouldn't anyway, barring exceptional circumstances, but it was some light, fun bondage all the same.

Kaden was sufficiently hypnotized by Olivia's bare, plugged bum that he really wasn't paying attention to much of anything else. He didn't understand why she slowed down all of a sudden, and had to raise his head, looking around curiously.

The source of Olivia's hesitation was immediately obvious upon any kind of investigation. Just coming out of their yard was Hailey, a girl Kaden kind of knew, and Grace, Hailey's mom. What made the sight of them worth stopping was that much like Olivia, Grace was collared, leashed, and otherwise naked except for her shoes.

The moms were stopped and staring cautiously at each other. Kaden and Hailey likewise didn't know what to say to each other for a moment, and kept flicking their eyes to the mom the other was holding on a leash.

"Uh, hi," Kaden said.

"Hey."

"You, uh, you have a naked mommy too, huh?"

Hailey nodded. "Yeah. We've been watching you guys go for walks sometimes. I mean, the whole street has, really."

"Ah."

"Mom thought she'd like to try it. We didn't get very far yesterday, but we're trying again today."

Kaden grinned. "We made this happen?"

"You could say that, sure. You've been making everyone all envious, you know. I've seen a couple other walkers in the past few days. Ones I'm assuming have nothing to do with you and Jaina."

"Neat. I'll have to tell Jay about that. She'll love it."

"I'm sure."

Kaden nodded down the street. "You wanna come walking with us?"

Hailey grinned back at Kaden. "Sure. That sounds like fun. And it'll give Mom a chance to get out there without feeling so self-conscious about it, maybe."

Olivia and Grace had padded closer to each other, conversing quietly. Kaden didn't interrupt them, but just kind of nudged Olivia until she and Grace started walking and talking at the same time. Hailey fell into step beside Kaden, and the two of them sighed contentedly at the sight of twin mommy asses swaying in front of them.

Kaden and Hailey looked at each other, each having heard the other's sigh. They giggled softly about it, already bonding over their mutual love of nakey mommies.

"I might have to get my mom a butt plug, huh?" Hailey mused softly.

"They've definitely been a good investment so far," Kaden said.

"I can see that." Hailey's cheeks were going red. "Um... this may be a silly question..."

"Shoot."

"Like, you and Jaina are looking after a few moms, right?"

"Yep. We got a little mommy daycare thing going."

"Sure. Do you... do you guys actually do stuff?"

"Like what?"

"Like... you know."

"Are you asking me if we do sexy stuff?"

"... yes."

"Oh. Then yeah. Of course. You think we could resist?"

"Not really. Plus, you know, the whole butt plug thing."

"Sure."

"Just wasn't sure 'cause I'd never actually seen you guys doing stuff."

"That's fair."

They kept walking. As far as Kaden could tell, Olivia and Grace were too involved in their own conversation to pay any attention to their kids behind them.

"I just didn't want to feel like a total freak," Hailey admitted. "'Cause ever since you guys started doing naked mom walks, and ever since my mom started getting all nakey too, I just can't stop thinking about her. And, like, doing stuff."

Kaden's cock twitched and he grinned at Hailey. "You wanna have sex with your mom?"

Hailey blushed deep red. "Kinda. Yeah."

"Do it!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Turns out it's pretty dang great."

"You fuck your mom?"

"Yep. And Jay does too. And we kinda got two moms now too. It's a whole thing. We do lots of stuff, really. It's all pretty great."

Hailey nodded slowly. "How did you guys do it? You just, like, started doing all this stuff. And now you got lots of people thinking about stuff we never would have before. It's exciting, but it's kinda scary too."

"Pff, I don't even know. When it all started, I was just as weirded out by Mom being naked as anyone would be. Now... now I don't want her to ever put clothes on. I love us all being free together. Being naked and sexual as much as we want. And sure, a lot of it's just 'cause it feels good, and I like getting to cum all the time."

"In your mom?"

"In her and the rest of the mommies. And my sisters."

"Oh wow."

"I know. But, like, we're way, way closer than we've ever been too. On the surface it's mostly about lots and lots and lots of sex. With family a lot of the time. But also, like, I've never felt so loved in my life either. I don't know if I ever would have known just how much I cared about Mom or Jay without us somehow getting into this stuff. And I've got even more family now than before, too." Kaden grinned as he watched Olivia and Grace's bums swinging. "And my other mommies, of course."

"Sure." Hailey chewed softly on her lip. "That sounds really nice," she said softly. "Mom and I are pretty close anyway-"

"So I would have guessed," Kaden said, eyeing the leash connecting Grace's collar to Hailey's hand.

"-but I think it'd feel really nice being... closer."

"So go for it."

"... would you help me?"

"Sure. If I can. I have to say, I don't really know your mom that well or anything."

"No, I know. We've only ever been passing friends or whatever, like at school and stuff."

"Sure."

"But... you and Jaina are everyone's heroes now. You know that right?"

"We are?"

As if to illustrate the point, Kaden noted a mom sunbathing nude in a yard they were passing. Her equally naked son was helping rub sunscreen on her back for her, and more than a little grinding was happening in the process.

"You so are!" Hailey said. "I mean, naked mommies aren't for everyone, don't get me wrong. But for some of us... it's a whole new world now."

"Dang. That's pretty crazy. I'll have to tell Jay."

"You should. But, uh, yeah. For real. Would you help me? I've never tried to seduce a family member before. Let alone Mom."

Kaden shrugged and watched a naked woman gardening in her yard as they walked by. "If I had to guess... your mom probably wants it as much as you do. Not sure if she necessarily knows it or not. But going for naked walks and letting you have her on a leash? That's a pretty good start."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Mmhm."

Hailey pondered some more as they turned around and headed back the other way. The moms were still deep in whispered, giggling conspiracy. More and more Kaden was noticing one or both moms peeking back over their shoulders. Like they were just as horny and bad as he and Hailey were. Which, from experience, they almost certainly were.

Kaden waved to a brother and sister walking their mom together on the other side of the road. It was kind of a nice little family outing.

"So what do I do?" Hailey asked quietly.

Kaden had never really considered the question from an outside perspective. Nor did he have any real tips or instructions. It was something that just kind of... felt right. It either made sense or it didn't. He had the feeling, judging by all the giggling and the wetness on Grace's thighs, that it probably did make sense now. But he also wasn't totally sure about her and her daughter's relationship, and the nuance there.

Still, couldn't hurt to try.

Kaden gave the best advice he could think of, all the little tricks and tips that came to mind. There was a lot more than he realized once he got going, and he actually felt quite proud at how expert he sounded. Though really, with all the mommy experience he had, maybe he was an expert.

Seducing and fucking moms just seemed to flow naturally these days. Even just from some brief time with Hailey and Grace, Kaden felt like he could see them coming together already. Like it was definitely going to happen. And all thanks to him and Jaina, and their daycare's expanding influence.

"I don't know that I could just start rubbing her like that," Hailey said nervously, but with anxious excitement at the possibility.

123456...9