Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start small. Rub some sunscreen in. That's a good way to start. You can pass it off as innocent. Even though it definitely isn't. When you start rubbing some naughty places, you'll get a sense of what she's into."

"But... you really think she'll let me touch her like that? She's my mom."

"Mmhm. And moms have special relationships with their kids. This just makes it more special. She'd probably love it if you just started eating her pussy, honestly."

Hailey meeped and blushed. "No way."

"Mmhm. Just saying. But no, start smaller. Feel her boobs up or something. See how it goes."

"This all sounds like terrible advice if Mom isn't already having bad thoughts about me."

"True. But I think she probably is."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. She's horny. She wanted you to leash her. And she and Livy have been conspiratorial all walk. For all I know, she might try seducing you. Like, even more than she already kinda is."

"Damn. Really?"

"Maybe."

Hailey took a deep breath. "Ok. I'm gonna try something. I don't know what yet. But something."

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

Kaden and Olivia parted ways at Hailey and Grace's house. Kaden waved and winked at Hailey as they split. He could already imagine Hailey between her mom's legs as soon as they were alone.

Not that it would be that fast by any means, but it was a hot thought.

"They seemed nice," Olivia said.

"They did, didn't they?"

"I kind of like that there are more women being naked now."

"Specifically moms."

"Sure. But just, like, it doesn't feel like anyone's gonna judge as much."

Kaden grinned. "Even though you get off on being naked in public?"

"Hey! Well... maybe."

"You're super horny right now. Don't think I can't tell."

"Whatever. I wasn't being subtle anyway."

"No. No you weren't."

Kaden started to unclip Olivia's leash once they made it home, but she just looked at him so expectantly that he smiled and started walking again, leading her along to the backyard and guiding her to one of the loungers. He offered some token greetings to everyone else nearby while taking his clothes off, then giving Olivia the good, hard pounding she needed.

Jaina came over and stretched out next to them while Kaden was busy fucking Olivia.

"Have a good walk?"

"Pretty good, thanks. You know we're inspiring other kids to get their moms naked and take them for walks and stuff?"

"Hehe, really?"

"Yep."

"Nice."

"You know Hailey?"

"Sure."

"Think she wants to fuck her mom. Might be able to convince them to come over sometime."

Jaina high fived Kaden. "Tight. That sounds like fun getting some new moms over sometimes."

"Yeah it does."

"Speaking of moms, though, you know you've got some more fucking to do."

"You couldn't keep them happy?"

"I tried! They need the cock sometimes. That sweet, sweet, barely legal, teenage son slash son-surrogate cock."

"You make it sound so unromantic."

"It can be. Or it can be very heartwarming. All depends."

"Uh huh."

"Anyway, I got the moms playing in the pool for now. But they're gonna need your diiiccck. Just sayin'."

In fact, Riley was in the pool too, and seemed to be fending off way too much mommy attention all by herself. Though on the other hand, getting rubbed up on by all those wet, slippery boobies was the sort of demanding job that was its own reward.

"Guess someone's gotta do it, huh?" Kaden said.

"Mmhm."

"Lemme get right on that."

Kaden pounded Olivia to a happy, gooey mess. Jaina then took care of uncollaring and uncuffing her and sending her for a swim while Alanna came out and presented her ass.

Alanna got her bum good and stuffed, all stretched out and well fucked, and eventually cummed in.

Luna and Mary came out of the pool one at a time to get dicked down by their son, afterward curling up together to finish drying off in the sun, all warm and satisfied with their mutually cummy mommy pussies.

Kaden and Jaina swam around in the pool with Riley, Alanna, and Olivia after the moms had all been taken care of some. They played some fun, slippery grabass with each other and everyone else.

Luna and Mary jumped back in once they realized there was more fun they were missing. Too many shrieks and giggles to ignore.

Some semi-structured games were attempted, which were all variously flimsy excuses for more groping, and often devolved into some form of 'catch and fondle.' It was all a good time, though, which was what mattered.

"The moms are getting all tuckered out finally," Jaina murmured. "They've been so energetic today."

"You think?"

"Mmhm. Needed to burn some energy off. Might be nap time soon."

"They are starting to get a little demanding and petulant," Kaden admitted. "Naps might be good."

"For sure."

It took some wrangling to get the moms all out of the pool and dried off. Luna in particular kept jumping back in until Jaina hauled her out and swatted her bum a few times.

The moms all protested that they weren't sleepy and didn't need naps, until Riley had the clever idea to promise they could have some toys with them if they behaved.

Luna and Mary took their nap together in what was basically their room now, formerly just Luna's. Kaden got them cozily tucked in and gave them each a kiss while they snuggled with each other nakedly. He made sure they had their butt plugs and some vibrators on the nightstand so they wouldn't whine about being bored and not feeling sleepy.

Jaina and Riley had each taken one of the other moms and tucked them in much the same way. The three of them met up in the hall and tiptoed back outside.

"Whew. We almost had a riot there," Jaina said. She started cracking open beers and handing them around.

The three teens stretched out in the sun with their drinks and relaxed some.

"They were fine once they got settled," Kaden said. "They were more tired than they thought is all."

"Alanna kept trying to get me to sleep with her," Riley said. "It's like, come on, you can sleep on your own."

Jaina giggled. "She's getting to be such an addict. Always wanting to fuck us and whatnot."

"You say that like they all aren't that way," Kaden said.

"True. You think she's fucking Orson yet? I bet she would."

"Wouldn't surprise me. You're right, she is quite a horny mommy. So's Livy, though, in her own exhibitionist kind of way."

"Quite a show off," Jaina agreed. "Never would have thought it of her back in the day."

"I think Mom might still be the horniest," Kaden mused. "Only that she never fully surrendered to it, and now she's got Mary to keep her busy."

"You think?"

"My best guess. Not really any way of knowing though."

Jaina grinned mischievously. "What about me? You think I'm hornier than Mom?"

Riley giggled. "Uh oh, you got her jealous now."

Kaden shrugged. "Depends on the context. Sometimes... probably. But I don't know. You're definitely your mother's daughter."

Jaina slipped from her seat over to Kaden's lap, settling her pussy down cozily on his cock. "You wanna call me mommy?" she whispered.

Riley laughed even louder. "You two are just stupidly horny too, you know. Worse than any of the moms."

Kaden eyed Riley sidelong. "I think we should team up on her," he suggested instead.

"Wait, no, what?"

Jaina and Kaden both pounced on Riley, who was just barely quick enough to escape their clutches. The three of them tore off around the yard, laughing and carrying on with all the innocence that none of them truly possessed anymore.

Kaden felt a surge of joy and love every time he tackled one of his sisters, or they brought him down instead. It was so amazing having them both, and he was really getting to feel like Riley was family.

****

Luna watched the yard from her window. The sounds of play drifted up to her from time to time when the teens running around got loud enough.

"You coming back to bed?" Mary asked with a stifled yawn.

"In a minute."

"They still fucking out there?"

"They haven't yet, actually. Just playing mostly. Some sex. But just some."

"Yeah. They probably get enough sex as it is. More than enough."

Luna sighed. "It's nice seeing them just have fun. I feel like I've put too much responsibility on them this summer. They're still kids."

"They're old enough for some responsibilities. Old enough for summer jobs and everything."

"Old enough to have to take care of their mommy?"

"Mommies," Mary corrected. "And I wouldn't worry about that. They're having as much fun as we are."

"Maybe not quite that much."

"Maybe not."

Luna felt her pussy dripping as her and Mary's children fell together in a messy pile, rubbing and kissing each other in a tangled sort of chaos.

"I think I'm going to be ready to head back to work soon."

"You think?"

"Yeah. I mean, it has to happen sooner or later."

"I suppose." Mary sighed. "I'll need to work too, I think. I hate to leave our babies though."

"I think they'll manage."

"Me too. Maybe it's been a lot of responsibility, but I think they've definitely shown they can handle it, and they can take care of each other if need be."

"For sure."

"Now come back to bed?"

Luna grinned and pounced on Mary, giggling just like the teens outside as they wrestled and fingered each other. She tried to reach for a vibrator, but Mary wouldn't let her go long enough to get hold of it.

"How'd I get so lucky with you?" Luna murmured.

"Same way I did."

"Ah."

"You got me all wet thinking about the kids, you know. Lick my pussy?"

"Mmm. Sure, babe. Anything for you."

****

"Can't believe we're actually leaving," Riley said, gazing around her old room that was now mostly packed up in boxes.

"Come on, it'll be great," Jaina assured her. "You can sleep with me and Kay every night. You basically do anyway. Or your mom or someone."

"I know. But this was mine, you know? Where I grew up."

"I'm sorry." Jaina hugged Riley from behind.

They both actually had clothes on, since they were trying to get Mary and Riley moved out. They were on a different street from usual, which made full casual nudity a trickier proposition. Not to mention how much easier it was to keep them all on track when none of them were naked.

On the other hand, there was something alluring to Jaina about her family all being clothed for once. It felt weirdly naughty. Like a game or a challenge or something. Even as she hugged Riley, she got a few quick, sneaky feels in.

"It's gonna be nice though," Riley said, fondling Jaina right back. "Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of waking up to sibling pussy licking every day. Or the equivalent."

"Mmhm. It's pretty wonderful."

"It's kinda happy and sad at the same time, let's say."

"Sure. I get it. If it helps any, I could lick your pussy right now."

"We're supposed to be packing."

"I know. But I never ate you out in your room before. Seems like we should make a few more memories here before you have to go."

A wicked grin spread across Riley's lips. "You know, I think I could go for that."

"Oh good."

The fully clothed streak had ended. It hadn't lasted all that long, but still longer than Jaina would probably have bet on.

Jaina kissed Riley deeply while they worked together to get Riley's bottoms off. Jaina then pushed Riley onto her bed and admired her cute bare pussy. Riley was so very inviting, all bottomless, eager, and looking back with fuck-me eyes.

Riley cooed happily as Jaina latched onto her pussy and got to licking. She wiggled and moaned through the initial sisterly pussy eating, then settled down some and let Jaina make her feel really, really good.

Jaina enthusiastically licked, sucked, and occasionally fingered Riley. They'd been in this particular bed together many times in the past, but never in a sexual context. It felt like kind of a waste now, but until relatively recently there hadn't been anything like that between them.

At the very least, Jaina really felt like she had to lick Riley good enough to make some kind of memory for the two of them now, before Riley was all moved out of her childhood home. It definitely made sense at this point not to be paying for two houses when one was hardly being used, but sentiment and emotion tended not to be logical about that kind of thing.

Riley had a nice cum on her sister's tongue, then was being worked toward her second when Kaden came in. It wasn't really much of a surprise that they'd get caught.

"Oh now really," Kaden said. "I'm out here working, and of course you two are fucking around with each other instead. Probably our moms are too. I'm probably-"

Jaina lifted her pussy soaked chin, smiled winsomely, and yanked down her shorts. She lifted her bum, presenting herself to her brother with shorts and panties down around her thighs.

"Hey, Kay. Wanna take a break with us?"

"... well when you put it that way..."

Riley giggled at the ease with which Kaden was seduced. "Jay's just helping me make some last memories of my room anyway."

"Ah. Well it's all for a good cause then."

Kaden got his cock out and soon had Jaina trapped between him pounding her on one end, and Riley rubbing her pussy in her face on the other. As if it could ever get any better than that.

Jaina got a got load of brother-cum filling up her pussy before they switched around. Riley was happy to get pounded by their brother too, and giggled in delight as Jaina sat on her face.

The licking Jaina got was sporadic and unfocused, but it was fun all the same. Plus she got to watch Kaden fuck Riley from an excellent vantage point.

The sibs all got their cums in, and some snug, familial cuddles. Jaina slipped her panties back over her messy pussy, but kicked her shorts off entirely. Riley followed her lead.

The three of them eventually got back to packing, wandering around and teasing each other as much as they were actually working.

They soon realized their moms were nowhere to be seen. On an educated guess, they checked Mary's room, and indeed found their mommies all nakey and curled up together, clearly having had to deal with the same horny issues.

Jaina grinned, put a finger to her lips, and tiptoed away. "We should let them be for a few minutes," she whispered.

Kaden and Riley agreed.

A little while later, Luna and Mary managed to disentangle themselves from each other. They'd been even laxer about getting dressed again than their kids. Both of them flashed bare pussies and shiny butt plugs around like it was their job.

Which of course meant they got repeatedly stopped for some motherly pussy tasting, or bent over and lovingly pounded. It really slowed moving day down to a crawl, as if they weren't already ridiculously behind schedule.

Not that anyone had any objections at all.

****

Riley was still going to miss her old house. She knew she would. But these amazing final memories were definitely going to help with the soft ache of loss.

She'd been fucked silly by a combination of Jaina, Kaden, and their moms. To the point that it was a bit of a struggle to walk straight or focus on any wistful thoughts. No one else's condition was any better, really, and it was amazing they were making any progress at all on getting packed up. They were like the physical incarnation of one of those loading bars stuck at ninety percent forever.

Riley took a break for some air and a minute to herself, while also getting a few more boxes out to the moving truck. They'd tried to stay clothed at first, but that had fallen apart, as she'd guessed it would. At this point she was wandering around outside bottomless, and occasionally even trickling some cum out of her pussy.

She'd given up caring whether any of the neighbours saw. Lots of sex with her family kind of made it hard to give a shit, she was far less inhibited these days than she used to be, and if anyone saw and wanted to be a bother about it, they'd be all moved out soon anyway.

A car pulled up outside as Riley was packing things away in the truck. She heard it, but didn't pay any attention. It didn't occur to her that it would be anyone coming to their house. But, in fact, it was.

"Ri?"

Riley froze on her way padding back to the house. She went bright red as she slowly turned around, already knowing at least one of the people behind her from their voice.

"Ri, you've got no pants on."

Riley meeped and tugged her shirt down. It wasn't nearly long enough for any real modesty.

Mike and Nancy, her biological brother and sister-which she had to specify these days-stood staring at her. Riley felt warm and embarrassed. She was used to her new sibs seeing her totally naked all the fricking time, not to mention all the stuff they got up to together. Her old sibs? Not so much. Not so much at all.

And here she was with her pussy out. Nevermind all the arousal wetting her thighs, and the cum spattered on her shirt and messing her little snatch.

"What are you guys doing here?" Riley asked, totally embarrassed. No matter how much she tugged, she couldn't keep her pussy adequately covered by her shirt, and the more she tried, the more attention she drew to the fact.

"You know it was our house too," Mike said, unsuccessfully trying to keep his eyes off of Riley's peekaboo pussy.

"We came to say farewell to it," Nancy added, having nearly the same troubles as her brother. "And maybe to help some, though we got here kinda late."

"We, uh, got slowed down," Riley said. "Might be good having some more help. But, uh, we might need a few minutes."

"Minutes?" Mike asked. "Why?"

"The nudist thing, remember?" Nancy said. "Mom told us about that."

"Right. Do nudists go bottomless? I thought full nude was the whole point."

"We were trying to stay dressed!" Riley said. "It... didn't work."

Mike and Nancy were both silent for a long moment.

"Is it a sex thing?" Nancy asked. "It's a sex thing, isn't it?"

"Well... not just one sex thing."

"Oh my god!"

"What? I can have sex if I want."

"Of course you can," Nancy said. "But... if Mom and Luna are together, then everyone in there is family practically."

Riley's pussy tingled. "Well... yeah. See, about that..."

"Ri? What did you get yourself into?"

Riley looked from Nancy to Mike, back and forth. Mike was staring off at the house, clearly trying to work out what was going on inside. Nancy was staring with concern right back at Riley.

Riley sighed. "Let's go into the back yard or something, ok? It's gonna take a minute to explain."

Riley realized she was showing off her butt as she led the way around the house. And, more embarrassing, her shiny butt plug would be on full display.

"I don't know if I should be worried for you, or happy," Nancy said.

"Uh, why?"

"Why? Ri, you're obviously a lot more sexually liberated than you ever were. If you're having a good time, then that's probably great. If you're in something you don't want to be in..."

Riley shook her head and smiled shyly. She leaned up against the railing of the back deck, not bothering any longer to try and hide her bare, smooth, messy little pussy from her sibs. They'd seen enough by now to make it wasted effort.

"I maybe kinda got seduced into it," Riley admitted. "But... it's really good now. Like really, really good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I know it's kinda weird with the whole 'family' thing, but Jay's always been a sister anyway, basically."

"That's true."

"And Luna's been a second mom since forever."

Mike frowned. "Wait, are you saying... you and Jay's mom?"

"Uh... yeah. What did you think?"

Mike and Nancy exchanged a glance.

"You and Jay and her brother," Mike said after a moment. "Not... not their mom too."

Riley sighed and steeled herself. "Maybe you should sit down. There's more."

****

It took Jaina a little while to realize Riley was missing. Whimsical sex with her family made it hard to track everyone at all times.

123456...9