Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum licks her clit and fingers her for a few minutes until Bailey can't hold it in any longer.

"Callum, I need you in me. Now. I'm ready!" She moans out.

Watching his smiling face look up at her, he works his way up her body and kisses her again.

"Mmmm!" Bailey moans into his mouth as she feels his loose cock hitting her pussy.

Breaking the kiss, she watches his hand reach down and grab onto his cock and aim it at her pussy.

"Go slow, it's been a long time." Bailey whispers.

"I will." He says back.

She feels the head of his cock touch her open pussy, ever so slowly, he puts more pressure on and the head of his cock slides into her.

"Oooooohhh God!" Bailey moans, feeling her unused pussy being stretched by a thick fucking cock.

"I can't believe..." Bailey pants as his cock goes deeper, "This is happening."

"Oh, I can." Callum moans back to her.

Inch by inch, his big, black cock stretches open her pussy and slides deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh god Callum, you're so big! I'm so full." Bailey pants out.

"That's not all of it yet." He whispers to her.

"Oh god," Bailey moans and arches her head back, "Do it! I need it! Fuck me!!"

"Okay." He moans back.

Bailey grips onto his muscular back and braces herself for the last few inches.

"Fuuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" She moans at the top of her lungs as Callum finally goes balls deep into her bare pussy. "Yyyyeesss!!"

"You're so fucking tight!" Callum moans.

Opening her eyes, he's smiling down at her. She leans up and passionately makes out with him as her pussy gets used to being so filled with such a big cock.

Callum slowly retracts his cock until just the head is left in her, pushing back in, Bailey gasps for air.

"Oh God." She moans out.

She wraps her smooth, toned legs around his waist and pulls him deeper inside of her, never stopping from making out with him. Her hands grabbing onto his back, Callum starts to thrust in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, oh, oh fuck." Bailey moans over and over as Callum's balls hit her at every thrust.

"You're so tight, so fucking hot!" Callum moans back, gripping and squeezing her tits as he fucks her.

Bailey harshly pulls her lingerie to one side and uncovers her nipple.

"Suck on my tits! Bite them!" She begs him.

His head goes down and she feels his thick lips wrapping around her nipples, his tongue flicks along them and he bites down.

"Oooohh fuuuckk yessss!!" She moans out, laying back and just enjoying this pure pleasure.

She grabs onto his firm arse cheeks and pulls him deeper into her, feeling his cock all way inside it's like he's fucking her stomach.

"Oh God, don't stop!" She moans.

"I'll never fucking stop!" Callum moans back, licking and kissing her neck.

Bailey doesn't know what comes over her, but she grabs Callum's head and licks down his neck. Taking a bit of his neck skin into her mouth she bites down onto it hard as he fucks her harder and harder.

"Oh god, Callum, I'm gonna cum!" She pants out.

"Cum for me!" He moans back, never relenting, "Cum on my black fucking cock!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Bailey screams.

Her legs quiver around her lover and she grips onto his thick arms as the most pleasure in her entire fucking life wrecks throughout her being.

Bailey's pussy is twitching around this perfect black cock that's fucking her harder than any before and she loves every second of it.

"Oh god, that was amazing!" Bailey pants.

"You're not done yet." Callum says kissing her.

"Lie down, I want to ride your cock." She tells him.

Callum just smiles back at her before pulling out and leaving Bailey feeling empty.

Standing up, Bailey looks down at the young, beautiful black man lay there waiting for her.

She happily straddles on top of him, holding his cock as she aims it with her pussy. Slowly, Bailey starts to slide down his dark meat, revelling in every inch that stretches her out perfectly.

"Ooooh God!" Bailey moans, pushing herself down and filling herself completely with his cock.

"So, fucking good!" Callum moans.

Bailey leans down and kisses him passionately, in the pure heat of the moment she starts to bounce up and down on his cock as she makes out with him. Feeling his thick, black dick sliding in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck... so good!" Bailey moans.

Sitting up, Bailey grabs and squeezes her tits in front of him as she grinds back and forth on his dick.

"I love your fucking dick." Bailey moans loudly, leaning back she starts to play with his heavy balls when suddenly she feels his fingers rubbing against her throbbing clit.

"Oooh fuuckk!!! I won't last long!" Bailey moans.

"Cum for me! Cum on my black cock!" Callum moans, one hand rubbing her clit and the other grabbing her tits.

"Oh fuck... just like that baby!" Bailey moans, her orgasm building and building until.

"FUUUUUCKK MEEEEEE!!" She screams at the top of her lungs as her body quivers around his thick fucking cock.

The most intense orgasm of her life and Bailey's entire body is shaking out of control. Holding his fat cock deep inside of her as she takes wave after wave of pleasure.

"Bailey, I'm getting close." Callum moans.

Lost in the moment and still taking in her earth shattering orgasm Bailey moans like a slut.

"Cum in me!! Fill my fucking pussy with your hot cum!!" She begs.

"Fuccckk!!" Callum moans and Bailey feels it.

For the first time in years, a hot load of cum filling the inside of her pussy. One after another she feels more and more cum inside of her, forcing her orgasm to carry on.

"YYYYEESS!! Fucking cum in me!!" She moans loudly.

Callum grabs her arse as his cock twitches inside of her.

Not knowing what's happened to her, but Bailey can't have enough.

She jumps off from his cock and gets between his legs. It's still semi hard and she instantly wraps her lips around it, tasting a mix of his cum and hers.

"Oh fuck!" Callum moans.

"Mmmmm!!" Bailey moans back with her mouth filled with black cock.

She bobs up and down with a passion, wanting to be a slut for this amazing man. She feels him getting hard in her mouth again and Bailey knows she needs another good fuck.

Taking his balls into her mouth, Bailey swirls her tongue all around them and gives his shaft one long lick.

"Fuck me from behind!" She orders him.

"Get on your hands and knees then." Callum says back dominantly.

Doing as she's told, Bailey sticks her arse in the air and waits for Callum to get behind her.

He starts to move his cock around her cum filled pussy, teasing her.

"Just fucking shove it in me! Fuck me with you big fucking cock!" Bailey moans.

She feels the head line up with her well used hole and in one swift motion, Callum slides his entire cock balls deep into her needy pussy.

"Fuuuucckk yes!! Fuck me!!" Bailey moans.

Gripping onto the bed sheets, Callum holds her waist and hammers into her over and over.

Grabbing her curvy arse, Callum spanks her and makes Bailey squeal with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, harder!" Bailey moans.

SPANK! Callum strikes her arse again.

"Harder!" She begs, loving it.

SPANK! Callum hits her arse cheek, instantly leaving a red mark.

Bailey grabs onto the bed and pushes herself back against his dick, Callum stays still and watching this sexy older woman bouncing back and forth on him. Watching her pussy stretching around his cock and swallowing it whole.

"Oh God, so good!!" Bailey moans as she rocks back and forth, loving every moment of it.

She can feel his hands grabbing her thick arse as she impales herself on his perfect cock. Suddenly, he grips her hair and yanks it back.

"You like that? You like bouncing back on my black cock?" He moans to her.

"Oh, fuck yes!!" Bailey moans, not stop bouncing back on him as he pulls her hair hard, "I love it! Your cock is fucking perfect!" She moans.

Callum pushes her head down and her chest hits the mattress. He lifts one leg up and holds onto her waist.

Ready to go, Callum starts to hammer into her dripping wet pussy harder than ever.

"Fuuuuuucck meeeee!" Bailey moans, her entire body trembling as her pussy takes the best battering in her life.

She feels one of his fingers sliding around her lips, opening them she starts to suck on it as though it were a cock, focusing on the pleasure of her pussy being destroyed.

"Oh god, you're going to make me cum again!" Bailey announces, not having cum this much in years.

SPANK!

"Beg me to let you cum!" Callum roars and Bailey fucking loves it.

"Please siiiirrr!" She moans, "Please can I cum for you!!"

"You want to cum around my black cock again?" He asks, never letting up on fucking her tight pussy.

"Yes! I want to cum all over your big, black, FFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!" Bailey screams as her third orgasm hits her like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again!" Callum warns.

"My face!" Bailey suddenly shouts as her orgasm crashes through her, "Cum over my face!!"

"Fuck, turn around!" He orders.

Bailey feels his cock slide out of her and she gets onto her knees in front of Callum. He furiously wanking his cock and Bailey sticks out her tongue.

"Mmm cum all over me, cum over your cougar. Cover me in your thick, sticky, delicious cum!!"

"Fuuuucckk!!" Callum moans and Bailey feels the first hit of his cum hitting her forehead.

More and more of his thick cum lands on her face, completely coating her all over. Bailey opens her mouth and feels a load land on her tongue and she greedily swallows it straight down.

"Jesus, that was fucking hot!" Callum pants as he slows down wanking his cock.

"Mmm." Bailey moans, leaning forward she takes his softer cock into her mouth and bobs up and down, cleaning off all of her pussy juices.

"Yeah, it was." She says with a smile.

Standing up, Bailey is panting for air as she comes down from one of the most pleasurable experiences in her life.

"You've er, got something on your face." Callum says with a laugh.

"Oh, do I? Where?" Bailey jokes back, running her hand through some of the cum and licking it off, "Mmm delicious."

"I think I need a rest before the next round." Callum tells her.

"Fair enough," Bailey replies, "Let me wash this off and I'll be back."

Bailey turns the shower on, fully takes off her lingerie and steps inside. Letting the water hit her, washing away the cum and sweat. Closing her eyes, Bailey puts her face under the stream of water.

Then, she feels a pair of hands lightly grabbing her arse.

"Oh!" She shouts out in surprise.

Turning around and wiping her eyes, she sees Callum smiling at her.

Without saying a word, he leans forward and kisses her. Stepping backwards, Bailey leans back against the tiles, wrapping her arms around Callum's body as they passionately make out. The warm water running over both of them.

CHAPTER 10

The Unknown Future

"Mmmmm morning." Bailey groggily says, feeling Callum's hand holding onto her.

She's facing the wall and Callum's body is wrapped around behind her, spooning her in the most perfect way.

"How'd you sleep?" Callum asks and Bailey can feel his warm breath on the back of her neck.

Slowly rolling over, his hand stays on her naked body.

"Great," She whispers kissing him on the lips, "What about you?"

"Better than ever." He says with a huge smile.

They both lay there naked, Bailey constantly looks over his amazing, muscular body and his smooth, dark skin.

"Do you want to get breakfast somewhere?" Callum says after a few moments of silence.

"Oh, I'm not sure." Bailey tells him, "I just don't want anyone to accidentally see us."

"Oh right, that's fair enough." Callum says still holding his smile, but Bailey can sense in his voice that he isn't happy about it.

"Plus," Bailey says moving and lying on top of her, putting her legs either side of his body, "I just want to stay in here with you."

Leaning forward, Bailey opens her mouth and slowly makes out with her young boy toy. Her naked body presses against his and she can feel her tits against his skin.

His hand reaches around and lightly holds onto her curvy arse as they make out.

With a slight push, Callum roles Bailey over until he is on top of her with her legs around his waist.

Without needing any help, he gently slides himself into her tight, soft pussy.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans, feeling herself getting filled once again.

Not saying a word, Callum keeps his face inches above hers and they stare deeply into each other's eyes as he slowly pushes himself in and out of her.

Bailey's breathing grows louder, she grabs onto Callum and he continues with his slow pace. His entire cock going inside of her before pulling it out and sliding it back in.

This isn't like the hard fucking the night before, Bailey lies there and makes love to this amazing man.

Leaning forward, she gently kisses his lips. Opening her mouth, the two sensually make out as he slowly makes love to her.

It's a completely different feeling from the other night, but just as pleasurable.

It doesn't take long from the slower fucking for Bailey's toes to start to curl.

"Callum," Bailey pants whilst staring into his eyes, "I'm going to cum."

"Do it, cum for me Bailey." Callum whispers before kissing her again.

"Yes.... Oooohh." Bailey moans into his mouth as her orgasm gets pushed over the surface.

Her pussy tightly clenches around his cock that's slowly going in and out of her, she feels Callum tensing up and is met with his cock erupting inside of her once again.

Callum continues to slowly fuck her as he pants into her mouth, kissing her slowly until he eventually comes to a stop.

Rolling off of her, Bailey rests her head onto his chest and they go back to cuddling.

"So, think you'll want to do this again?" Callum asks.

"I definitely want to." Bailey whispers, with a hesitation in her voice.

"But?" Callum asks sensing it.

"This can get really messy, I don't know if it's a great idea. Maybe one night of passion is all we can have?" Bailey tells him, just saying the words hurting her heart.

"I understand," Callum replies, "I want to do it again and I think we can make it work, we just need to be careful."

"Really?" Bailey asks back, not lifting her head off his chest.

"Really, I don't want to stop. It doesn't matter what other people will think if they find out." He says.

"But you're my son's friend, this could ruin my relationship with him." Bailey opens up, letting out all of her feelings.

"Michael is old enough to understand." Callum tells her.

"Maybe." Bailey whispers.

A few minutes of silence whilst Bailey's head runs wild, going back and forth with arguments for continuing this and not continuing it.

"Maybe, we can carry on in secret, for a little while and see how it goes?" Bailey whispers.

"I can do that." Callum agrees.

"But no one can know, you can't tell anyone." Bailey says firmly.

"I won't, I promise." He tells her, kissing her head.

"Okay." Bailey says.

Although she is slightly worried of what's to come, Bailey can't stop herself from smiling as she cuddles with this amazing man. Feeling happier than she has been since her husband passed.

The end for now