Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Date was a dud." She tells him walking in and kicking off her heels.

"Shame." Michael says not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"So much for a new dating life." Bailey jokes patting him on the head.

"I'm sure you'll find someone." Michael tells her.

"Thanks, I'm going to bed." She tells him and kisses his cheek.

Getting into her room, Bailey pulls her pyjama's out and sits on her bed. She is still incredibly horny. After last night being interrupted just before cumming and then all the tension with Callum, she knows she needs to have a quick play with herself.

Taking off her dress, Bailey puts on her pyjama's and gets into bed. She can hear Michael moving around downstairs and waits to hear if he's going to bed or not.

Ten minutes later, she can't hear anything but the TV so she assumes he's staying downstairs.

Moving her hand under her pyjama bottoms, Bailey's clit is swollen and slightly touching it makes her legs already begin to shake.

She closes her eyes and starts to massage her clit slowly, she imagines Callum again. In her kitchen like the night before. She imagines another life where she wouldn't have turned away, where she would've let him kiss her and take her right there in the kitchen.

Her breathing gets heavier and heavier, grabbing her tits once again, her phone vibrates.

Urgh, what now?! She moans to herself.

Picking up her phone, Bailey's heart skips to see it's Callum texting her.

"So how did the date go?" He asks.

Her horniness clouding her judgment, Bailey takes a selfie of herself in her pyjamas in bed and replies.

"How do you think?"

He quickly replies back.

"Either great, or bad!"

Bailey laughs at his text.

"Bad, no spark there." She replies back to him.

"That's a shame, I don't know how someone wouldn't have a spark with you." Callum texts back and forces a smile from Bailey.

"You're sweet. Hopefully the right guy will come along soon." Bailey texts him.

"Oh, I'm sure he will. Looking like that it'll be easy for you to find a man." Callum replies, filling Bailey with compliments once again.

"Thanks, you're very complimentary to me." Bailey replies, smiling to herself and feeling like a younger woman flirting again.

"It's easy to compliment you." Callum replies and Bailey's stomach flutters with excitement.

"Thanks, you're too kind." Bailey replies.

Sitting up a little, something about texting Callum is turning her on more. Spreading her legs, her left hand goes back under her shorts and slowly rubs her throbbing clit as she waits for his reply.

"You're welcome, if I was dating you, I'd shower you in compliments." Callum texts her.

"Unfortunately, I think you're a little young." Bailey replies back, not being able to stop from smiling.

"Maybe you need a younger guy...." Callum replies.

Bailey knows that this flirting is going to another level, but right now she's too horny to stop herself.

"Maybe..." She simply replies.

"Have you ever been with a younger man?" Callum asks her.

"Never, my husband was older than me." Bailey replies honestly, still slowly rubbing her clit.

"Maybe you need to try something different then, I'm sure there are many guys that would love too." Callum replies.

"I'll keep it in mind, what are you doing anyway? Shouldn't you be out having fun?" Bailey replies back, hoping to steer the conversation away from implying she wants him.

Her mouth hangs open when she sees his reply. It's a selfie of him lying in bed, his shirt is off and he's smiling at the camera. Although she can't see his whole body, the upper half of him looks purely chiselled and amazing.

"I'm just in bed." He texts her.

"Exciting Saturday night then?" Bailey asks as a joke, clicking on his photo and staring at his amazing chest and the top of his abs.

"It's not too bad, I get to talk with you." He replies back cockily and Bailey once again smiles to herself.

Rubbing her clit a little faster whilst looking at Callum's amazing body, she feels herself getting more and more turned on and losing her own control.

Feeling horny and brave, Bailey holds the phone over her head, pushing her tits together and showing her cleavage to tease the young man, Bailey smiles and takes a selfie and sends it to him.

"Well, I'm glad to be your fun for the night." She texts.

"How are you so beautiful and sexy at the same time?" He replies and Bailey lets out a little moan as she plays with herself.

"You're not so bad yourself." Bailey replies, realising she's just given him her first compliment back.

"Glad you think so, I knew I caught you looking at me." He replies and Bailey stops a little in shock and panic.

"Was I that obvious?" She replies back, trying to keep it light and playful.

"Well, I almost wasn't able to keep my hands off you in the kitchen last night." Callum replies.

Reading this, Bailey slides a finger into her drenched pussy and bites her lip to stop from moaning.

"I felt that... I'm surprised you held back." She replies, not feeling any guilt or panic, just pure lust.

"Next time I won't." Callum texts her and again Bailey moans back.

Knowing she's at risk of taking this too far she replies back to him.

"I think you need to calm down."

She stares at his "Typing" message whilst she fingers herself slightly faster. Her breathing growing heavier and heavier.

"Do you want to know what I'm doing now?" He texts her.

"Do tell." She replies, wondering what he's going to say.

"Oh my god!" Bailey almost shouts as she sees his next message.

No, he hasn't!! She thinks to herself.

Bailey's mouth is hung wide open as her pussy clenches around her finger, forcing even more pleasure out of her. She stares at the photo Callum has just sent her.

His hand holding onto his big, black cock.

It's so big, so thick, so beautiful. Bailey thinks to herself whilst looking at the photo. It's even bigger than she's imagined. She knows his hands are big but they don't look it next to his cock. It's at least 7 inches and extremely thick.

The fact that it's a black cock has her turned on even more.

Being so close to cumming, Bailey can't stop herself from fingering herself faster and faster. Propping her phone up, she uses her other hand to rub her clit as she works her hole staring at his cock.

"Ooooh goddddd!" She moans loudly, finally cumming as her entire body shakes through an amazing orgasm.

Staring at this young man's beautiful, juicy, black cock. A cock that right now she craves as her body shakes uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry, should I not have sent that?" Callum texts her after she didn't reply. Being too preoccupied with her own orgasm.

She grabs her phone and starts to reply.

"Sorry, I think this is going a little too far." She texts him, having now come down from her horniness she worries that she's gone too far.

"That's okay, I'm sorry." He texts her back.

Suddenly feeling a little guilty, being hot and cold on him she knows it must be confusing.

"It's okay, I am to blame as well." Bailey replies.

"I'll leave you to your night. Talk soon x." He texts her.

"Sleep well x." She replies and puts her phone down.

Bailey what are you doing?! He's your son's friend! He's 19! She thinks to herself, but God does he turn me on so much!

CHAPTER 5

Another Late Night Encounter

Bailey's head has been a mess. It's been two days since her late night texting session with Callum and she's been panicking ever since. Worrying that he might show the selfies or even the messages to his mates or that it will somehow get back to Michael.

Every time she sees her son, she worries he's going to say something. Luckily so far everything is as normal.

The most annoying part is that Bailey is constantly horny thinking about it. Every day she looks at the photo he sent to her and is constantly wanting to cum.

Her sex drive has been dead for so long, now it's come back, and it's come back with a vengeance. As though she's opened the flood gates and she desperately needs to make herself cum all the time.

Sitting at her desk, Bailey's phone vibrates, looking at it her heart stops to see's Callum's name.

"Hey, how're you doing?" He texts her.

Her hands are slightly shaking out of nerves.

"I'm good thanks, how're you?" She replies, wondering why he's texting her again.

"Yeah, I'm good. Is everything okay since our last texts?" He asks.

Oh god. Bailey thinks to herself.

"Yeah, all good, don't worry." She tells him, hoping that will end it.

"Thank God, I was worried I annoyed you!" He replies and Bailey calms down a little.

"No, not at all, I think it all just got a little too far." She tells him.

"Well as long as I didn't annoy you. I've been panicking ever since!" He texts her.

Bailey smiles at her phone, realising he is a nice guy and her worries slowly disappearing.

"Not at all, you're good." She replies.

"Thanks, what are you up to this week?" Callum asks her.

"Not much, just a relaxing week I think." Bailey replies.

"No dates arranged?" Callum texts.

"God no, not after the last one!" Bailey replies laughing to herself.

"Ha ha, cutting yourself off?" Callum asks.

"For now, anyone! Too much hassle lol." Bailey texts him.

Bailey spends the rest of her afternoon mixing between work and texting Callum. Honestly, she forgets that he's her son's friend and it's as though she's texting someone she is dating.

Really friendly chat and the conversation is so easy.

Heading home, Bailey starts to cook dinner for herself and Michael when she replies to Callum again.

"What are you up to this weekend?" She asks.

"I think we're all coming around to yours again, has Michael not told you?" Callum asks and Bailey remembers that he's her son's friend.

"Not yet, classic Michael!" She replies back with a laugh.

Part of her worries about him coming around again, but after this conversation she feels more relaxed about it.

Maybe it'll be easier now that we are just having friendly conversations, nothing sexual. She justifies to herself.

An hour later, Michael comes home and settles in the living room. Not wanting him to know she's been texting Callum, she tries to subtly ask him.

"Any plans this weekend?"

"Oh yeah, is it alright for the lads to come over?" He asks flicking through the TV channels.

"When?" Bailey asks, still trying to act casual although she already knows they are coming on Friday night.

"Friday, is that okay?" Michael asks.

"Of course." Bailey says, "Dinner is on the table."

"Thanks mum." Michael replies and the two eat together.

Getting into bed, Bailey settles herself down and gets out her book when her phone vibrates again.

"You still planning on coming to one of our rugby games?" Callum asks her.

"Definitely, I just need to pick one and come. Although I'll have no idea what the rules are lol!" Bailey replies.

"I'll teach you don't worry." Callum replies.

Bailey continues to text Callum for an hour in bed, smiling the entire time. Eventually, it's 11pm and Bailey can't believe how late she's stayed up texting him.

"I should get to sleep." She texts him.

"Okay, goodnight. Text me tomorrow xx." He replies.

Something strange happens in Bailey, something about him almost giving her an order turns her on. Instantly she can feel a twitch in between her legs.

"I will do, goodnight xx." Bailey replies.

Putting her phone down, Bailey can't stop herself from getting her bullet out and playing with herself.

Scrolling through her messages, she finds the photo of Callum's hard cock and stares at it as she presses the bullet against her clit.

"Mmmmmm." She moans whilst looking at it.

Oh god, it's so good. She thinks to herself as her body trembles with pleasure.

Closing her eyes, Bailey starts to imagine what it's like in real life. What it smells like, tastes like... what it would feel like in her mouth. Finally, Bailey imagines what it would feel like inside her.

Picturing this, Bailey's orgasm hits her and her body shakes in ecstasy.

Oh Bailey, what are you doing? She thinks to herself.

Putting her phone on charge and her bullet back in the drawer, she drifts off to sleep.

The next few days, Bailey texts Callum constantly. The conversations are occasionally flirty but usually just general chit chat and Bailey is really enjoying it. Finding herself excited to text him when she wakes up.

Friday Night

Bailey has made plenty of food for Michael's friends. Pizza's, pies, chips, anything easy for them to eat. She's also bought a couple of beers for Michael, not too many as she doesn't want him getting too drunk again.

"They're here." Michael says as the door bell rings.

Bailey sits up from the sofa, getting up she plans on hiding in her room again.

She walks past and sees Michael opening the door, on the other side is Callum and a few other friends walking in.

Callum flashes her a huge grin and Bailey feels butterflies in her stomach again. Smiling back at him, she sneaks upstairs and leaves the boys to it.

She can hear them all chatting down stairs. Bailey doesn't know if she's listening out for it, but she can hear Callum's voice a lot.

She checks her phone constantly to see if he's text her, but nothing. For hours she wonders what's going on and finally admits to herself that she's almost jealous that he's not texting her.

Going onto her laptop, she starts to write a third post online.

38Woman:

"Back again.

Things have heated up a little with my son's friend. We have been texting constantly after he got my number. Last weekend we actually ended up having a very sexual conversation. I was playing with myself whilst texting him (Not that he knew though). Eventually, he sent me a photo of his cock and I came pretty much straight away looking at it!

After that, I told him we need to cool things down and he's been very understanding. We are still texting all the time but it's always friendly.

My only problem, I'm so ridiculously turned on by him! I make myself cum nearly every day thinking of him or looking at the photo of his cock! He's downstairs with my son right now and all I want is for him to come upstairs and into my room!

I know it's wrong and I feel guilty, but I don't know how long I can fight this for!"

Hitting post, Bailey tries to watch a film to distract herself. Putting in her headphones to drown out the sound coming from downstairs, she sits back and relaxes.

The film eventually ends and Bailey realises it's nearly midnight. She didn't grab any of the food she made before the boys came and she's now starving.

Listening out, she can't hear anything coming from downstairs and she assumes everyone has left.

Opening her door, she creeps downstairs and into the kitchen to see a few slices of pizza lefts. Grabbing a plate, she starts to put some on and puts it into the microwave.

"Hey." She suddenly hears coming from behind and once again making her jump out of her skin.

Turning around, Bailey is frozen solid to see Callum stood in the doorway smiling at her.

"H-hi." She stutters back to him.

Oh no, what's he still doing here?! She panics.

"Michael said I can stay the night, is that okay?" He asks, taking a step closer.

"Y-yeah of course." She replies, keeping her eyes fixed to the floor to stop from staring at him.

"Thanks," He replies, although Bailey doesn't look up, she can hear him stepping a little closer, "Sorry I haven't text today."

"It's okay." She replies.

The ding from the microwave making her jump.

Bailey turns around and pulls her plate out of the microwave, realising that she has to bend over a little to get it and her shorts ride up her arse.

Turning around, Callum is staring at her with a huge smile on his face.

"I hope things are still okay with me coming here. You know, after the photo I sent you?" Callum whispers.

Oh, please don't talk about that! Control yourself Bailey! She thinks to herself.

"Don't worry about it." She stutters out.

"Good, I didn't want to make it weird." He says.

"No problem," Bailey nervously says, "Well, goodnight." She blurts out and walks past him.

You did it Bailey, you did it! She congratulates herself.

"No hug goodnight?" Callum suddenly asks with a little chuckle.

Looking back, Bailey looks at him smiling back at her.

Maybe, maybe I can just feel him on me. Feel what it's like to have his big, strong arms on me. That's not too bad. She says to herself.

"Fine, a quick hug then." She says with a laugh.

Putting her plate down onto the kitchen counter, Bailey walks close to Callum. His huge body towering over her, she leans forward and wraps her arms around him.

He's so big, so muscly that she can feel every muscle in her hands. Pressing against him, Bailey can feel her big tits pressed against his hard body.

She feels big, strong arms wrap around her and place his hands onto back.

Oh god, he smells so good, he's so... perfect. Bailey thinks, feeling herself melting into his arms.

He holds onto her tight and Bailey feels so small into his arms.

Okay, I need to stop this before I get carried away. Bailey thinks.

Pulling away, she feels Callum holding onto her as she inches backwards.

Holding onto her, Bailey pulls her face back, staring into his big, beautiful eyes. Her breathing gets heavier, his arms holding onto her.

Feeling warmer and warmer, Bailey's legs feel like jelly.

"Callum?" She whispers, breathing so close to him.

Suddenly, his soft lips press against hers. Frozen in shock, Bailey's eyes are wide open, looking at Callum's smooth, dark skin.

A second of resisting, Bailey's eyes slowly shut and she presses her lips back against him. Leaning into the kiss, Bailey's hands return to Callum's back, gripping onto his firm muscles as she lightly kisses him back.

Callum's strong hands grip onto her back and he pulls her in deeper.

Opening her mouth, Bailey feels Callum's tongue go inside and press against hers.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans into his mouth.

Callum pulls her even tighter and Bailey stands onto her tip toes. Closing her mouth, opening them again and this time pushing her tongue into his.

Their warm, wet tongues roll against each other, making out with her son's friend, Bailey is getting more and more turned on.

His hands go lower and she feels him lightly grabbing onto her arse cheek.

"Mmmm." Bailey moans a little louder into his mouth.

Pressing her body against his, she can feel his big, hard cock pressing against her waist.

Bailey grabs onto his face and kisses him passionately. The sounds of their lips meeting and pulling away fills the room as Callum's hands explore Bailey's body.

He lightly moves her until she's pressed against the kitchen counter, his right hand moves and squeezing onto her tit over her pyjama top. Without a bra on, his hand feels amazing and Bailey moans louder, getting more turned on and knowing she's only minutes away from jumping on him.

"Oh god." She moans as Callum pulls her hair lightly back and his tongue runs along her sensitive neck.

"Oh Callum." She moans louder, grabbing onto his muscly back.

His hand goes underneath her pyjama top and his bare skin squeezing onto her tip, lightly pinching her nipple.

"Oh Callum" Bailey moans again.

Callum's hand moves from her nipple and runs down her body. Bailey constantly makes out with him passionately and his hand moves down. Above her pyjama bottoms his hand presses against the pussy, against her throbbing clit.

"Oh god," Bailey whispers at the pleasure from her pussy. "Callum," Bailey moans, lightly pushing him back, "Stop." She whispers.