Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Age is just a number." He tells her, trying to comfort her.

"True, I guess. So, I know you're single now, but have you ever had a girlfriend?" Bailey asks him, wanting to learn more about the boy she is pretty much having an affair with.

"I had one a while ago, we went out for a few years." Callum tells her, sitting up on his bed.

"Oh, what happened?" Bailey asks.

"She cheated on me." He admits.

"Aww I'm sorry to hear that, I hate people that cheat." She tells him.

"Same, but I guess it wasn't meant to be." He tells her.

"What about you?" Callum asks.

"What do you mean?" Bailey replies.

"What's your history like?" Callum continues.

"Well, I was married to Michael's dad for 15 years until... he passed." Bailey says.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question." Callum says sincerely.

"It's okay, it's good to talk about it." Bailey says, "To be honest, it was amazing. We loved each other unconditionally. Since he died Michael has been my main focus, I've not had time to think about my own relationships or sexual needs."

"And now?" Callum asks.

"Now, you've brought it back." She says with a laugh, "But me and Michael's dad, we were very sexually adventurous."

"Do tell?" He says with a grin coming back to his face.

"We would do it in every room, all the time! He was dominant, like yourself. I would suck his dick whilst he's driving, having sex in public places like cars or cinemas. We even did anal a few times." She admits.

"Anal? Seriously?" Callum says with a huge smile.

"Calm down," Bailey laughs, "I've not even let you in my normal hole yet."

"I know, I know." Callum jokes back.

"But... I did get a butt plug when I got my dildo..." Bailey says with a cheeky laugh.

"Perfect, you are definitely wearing that for me." Callum says in a manly tone.

"Oh, am I now?" Bailey jokes.

"Yes! Actually, you're going to wear it all day tomorrow." He tells her.

"I suppose I could do that." Bailey laughs, instantly loving the idea, "But I got no work done today because of you! So, if I need to cum, then I'm going to cum!" She tells him.

"I can agree to that." Callum says.

"So, what do you want to do? You know, after you finish collage?" Bailey asks him.

"Well, I don't think rugby will be a great career choice," He tells her, "I really enjoy writing, I'd love to get paid to write."

"Oh wow." Bailey says surprised by this.

"What? I don't strike you as the writing type?" He asks.

"It was just... as surprise." Bailey tells him, "I love to read, I go through a book every other week."

Bailey and Callum stay up chatting on facetime, talking about their lives, their interests. Bailey feels like she knows everything about Callum by the end.

"Oh my god it's 1am!" She suddenly says, not knowing where the time has gone.

"Shit, is it? I need to get up for rugby practice early tomorrow!" Callum tells her.

"And I have work!" Bailey says, knowing she's going to be knackered tomorrow.

"I guess we should say goodnight then." Callum says lightly.

"Good idea," Bailey says with a smile, "It's been really nice chatting with you."

"And you." Callum says.

They both look at each other through the phone for a minute, smiling at the other.

"Goodnight." Bailey whispers.

"Goodnight." Callum says back and they put the phones down.

Lying back, Bailey can't stop herself from smiling.

This is happier than I've felt in a long time!

CHAPTER 9

A Touch of Black

It's been a few days since Bailey's first facetime late night call with Callum. The next day she had the butt plug in all day and had to make herself cum in the bathroom by 11am, after that she was able to focus again on her work.

Every night since, they have facetimed for hours. Not always sexual, they would chat for hours just about their days and their lives.

It's Thursday 2pm and Bailey is sat at her desk, staring at her phone.

"What are you up to on Saturday?" She texts Callum.

"I have rugby at 4pm, nothing other than that." He replies shortly after.

Her hands are slightly shaking and she can feel all of her nerves standing on edge.

"Do you want to get a hotel room together on Saturday night?" And she hits send.

"Really? Are you sure you're ready? I don't mind waiting. I don't want to rush you." He replies.

Seeing his text, how understanding he is, Bailey's nerves settle and she knows she's making the right decision.

"I'm sure, I'm ready. I just hope you are." She sends to him.

"Ready? I've been ready since the first time I saw you!" Callum replies and Bailey lets out a laugh.

"Good, you better bring your A game!" Bailey tells him.

"Oh, I will, just you wait!" He replies.

Bailey gets back to work, trying to not get too distracted.

Like the nights previously, Bailey spends her time in bed facetiming with Callum, talking about their day and their excitement for Saturday.

Friday Night

"Hey mum." Michael says as Bailey walks in from work.

"Hey, good day?" She asks kicking off her shoes and sitting with him.

"Yeah good," He says, "I'm playing a game tomorrow if you want to come and watch?" He suddenly asks.

Bailey is surprised by this, he hasn't asked her to come to a game yet. She panics that somehow, he knows about her and Callum as tomorrow is the day she's finally going to have sex with him.

"Are you sure?" She stutters out.

"Yeah, I mean, if you want to?" He asks.

Bailey wants to say no, in fear of him seeing something between her and Callum. However, as a mother, she knows she can't so no.

"I'll be there." She says giving him a smile.

"Great, it's at 4pm. Can you take me and bring me home?" He asks.

"Of course." She replies.

Getting into bed later, Bailey has her normal facetime with Callum.

"Michael's asked me to come and watch the game tomorrow." She tells him.

"Oh really? That'll be good." He says back.

"I don't know, we need to be careful so he doesn't figure anything out." Bailey says.

"We will, don't worry. I don't think he will think what we are going to get up to." Callum says with a grin.

"I'm serious!" Bailey tells him, worrying he's not taking it seriously.

"I know, it'll be fine don't worry." Callum tells her, "I should warn you though." He says.

"Oh god, what?" Bailey asks.

"My mum and dad are going to be at the game as well." He says and Bailey feels like her life freezes.

"Tell me you're joking?" Bailey asks hopefully.

"Unfortunately, not." Callum says.

"I can't spend the whole game talking to your parents when we are getting a hotel room after it!" Bailey argues.

"It's okay, just try and stay away from them. It'll be okay." Callum says trying to calm her down.

"Oh god, maybe this isn't a good idea." Bailey says in a panic.

"It's alright, don't worry." Callum says, "It is a good idea. We just have to get through this game, it'll be easy."

"I don't know." Bailey whispers.

"Trust me, it'll be okay." Callum says.

Although Bailey is still panicking and doubting herself, she gives him a smile.

"Okay." She tells him.

"It'll be fine, don't worry." Callum says with a smile.

The two continue to talk for another hour, Bailey manages to stop worrying about the game and eventually gets to sleep.

Saturday

In the car, Bailey is driving Michael to his rugby game. Although she's trying to act normal, she is riddled with panic.

Not wanting anyone to work out what's going on, she worries that she's making a mistake.

"Here we are." Michael says pointing to the car park.

"Okay." She stutters out.

"Are you okay? You're really quiet." Michael asks.

"Yeah sorry, just a little under the weather." She tells him.

"Well, I hope you feel better for your girl's night tonight." He says with a laugh.

Bailey forgot that she told him she's going out with her friends tonight.

Lying to my son, what am I doing? She thinks.

"Hopefully." She tells him.

Getting out the car, the two walk over to the pitch and Michael runs off to the team. From the distance Bailey can see Callum in his rugby kit, his shorts and his tight shirt showing off his big muscles.

All Bailey wants to do is feel his skin on hers, but she controls herself as she walks over to the other family members that are watching.

A black man and woman walk and meet her. The man reaches out his hand and smiles.

"You must be Michael's mum? It's great to finally meet you." He says.

His face, the way he speaks, Bailey straight away knows that he's Callum's dad.

"Y-yes, and you are?" She asks.

"We're Callum's parents, we've met Michael a lot and he always talks highly of you." His mum says.

They both look older, but Bailey knows that she is a young parent, having Michael when she was just 19.

"Nice to meet you both." Bailey manages to get out.

"Come join us, we have some hot tea to keep you warm." Callum's mum says.

Oh god this is torture!

Following them, one of the other parents' hands Bailey a plastic cup of tea and she starts sipping it.

Watching the lads warming up, she sees Callum every now and again turning and smiling at her. She smiles back but then looks away to not give anything away.

"Michael was around ours the other day." Callum's mum says.

"Oh really? I hope he was well behaved." Bailey tries to joke back.

"Definitely." She replies, "His girlfriend Jessica was around with him."

"Girlfriend?" Bailey asks shocked, never hearing of a girlfriend before.

"Oh, did you not know?" She asks, "I've really put my foot in it."

"It's okay, he probably just doesn't want me to embarrass him." Bailey laughs.

"Well, we think Callum has a girlfriend that he's hiding from us as well." Callum's mum jokes.

Oh no!

"W-what makes you think that?" She asks back, her hands shaking with the tea in them.

"He's up all night on the phone to someone and he's been happier than normal lately, definitely something going on." She says back with a laugh.

"Maybe he's back with that Rebecca," His dad joins in, "Last time he was this happy was when he was dating her."

Rebecca, that must be his ex. Bailey works out.

"I think he seems even happier than then," Callum's mum says and Bailey lets out a smile, knowing that she is making Callum happier than ever. "She was a lovely girl, it would be nice for them to get back together."

Oh god, this couldn't get any worse! Bailey thinks.

"Oh, games about to start." Callum's dad says and they turn their attention to the pitch.

Thank God for that!

The rest of the game is fairly quiet between the parents, they are all focusing on the game. Nearly two hours later, Michael and Callum's team have won and everyone is clapping for them as they run over to the parents.

"Great game son." Bailey says hugging her son and instantly getting wet from his sweat.

"You too Callum." Callum's dad says patting him on the back.

"Thanks dad." He says and then turns his look to Bailey.

"Hi Mrs Henson." He says with a smile.

"H-hi Callum." She stutters back.

"Well," Callum's mum says, "We should get home and get out of the cold."

"Great idea." Bailey says, "See you all soon." She says and turns around.

Rushing back to her car, Bailey is trying to control her breathing after that traumatic experience.

"Hey mum, wait up!" Michael says running to catch up with her.

The whole drive home Bailey is silent, worrying about her situation. Getting into the house, she shuts herself into her room and thinks of what to do. Then, her phone rings and she sees it's Callum.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." Bailey bluntly replies.

"What's wrong?" Callum asks.

"I don't know if I can do it tonight." Bailey blurts out.

"Why? Because of today?" Callum says back to her.

"It's too messy, your parents talking to me about thinking you're seeing some girl, the whole time I know it's me!" Bailey tells him.

"They think I'm seeing someone?" Callum asks, surprised by this.

"Yeah, they do." Bailey tells him.

"What did they say?" He asks.

"They said," Bailey pauses and takes a deep breath, "That you've been speaking to a girl every night and that... that they've never seen you happier."

"Well, they aren't wrong." He says back.

"Really?" Bailey asks him, sitting down on her bed and trying to calm down.

"Really." He tells her.

"Okay," Bailey says, "This is... the happiest I've been in a while too."

"Good, I'm glad." Callum says and Bailey lets out a little smile, "So, are we still on for tonight?"

Bailey takes a moment to think about it, weighing up the options before replying.

"Yes, I'll see you soon." She tells him.

"Perfect! See you soon!" Callum says and Bailey puts the phone down.

Okay Bailey, you can do this. You want this. You deserve to be happy too.

Bailey takes off her clothes and pulls out the parcel that got delivered for her yesterday. Pulling out a tight, black lingerie set that leaves very little to the imagination, she puts it on and over the top puts on her normal clothes.

"Right, I'm off." She says to Michael as she gets downstairs, feeling the thong of the lingerie really riding into her arse.

"Have fun!" Michael says whilst watching TV.

Oh, I will! She thinks.

"Thanks, see you tomorrow." She says and leaves the house.

Sitting in her car, Bailey has to pull on the lingerie under her clothes as it is feeling tight around her nipples. Starting it, she heads to the hotel.

Getting into her room, Callum isn't there yet and Bailey puts her overnight bag into the wardrobe.

An idea coming to her mind, Bailey takes off her normal clothes and has just on her lingerie with her thigh high stockings. She grabs a robe and covers herself with it.

It's only five minutes later and she can hear the door unlocking and opening.

In the doorway, Callum stands there smiling at her.

Without saying a word, he walks in, dumps his bag on the door and grabs Bailey. Falling into his big, strong arms, Bailey leans in and kisses him.

She holds his face and opens her mouth, accepting his tongue inside and passionately makes out with this younger man.

Callum's hands start to grab Bailey's arse from over her robe, in return she runs her hands all over his chiselled body. Getting more and more turned on as she makes out with him.

"Mmm." Bailey moans into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Bailey smiles at him and silently goes lower until she's knelt in front of him.

Undoing his jeans, she pulls them down and his thick, big, black cock is free.

Giving him one last smile, Bailey holds his cock in her hands and takes it into her mouth.

"Oooohh yes." Callum moans.

Bailey closes her eyes and starts to bob up and down his thick cock. She runs her wet tongue all over his head, feeling him twitch in her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Bailey moans, loving having this black cock in her mouth and knowing she made the right decision.

"God I've missed this." Callum moans.

"Oh yeah?" Bailey says pulling his cock out of her mouth, holding it forward she runs her tongue all the way from the base up to the tip.

"I haven't stop thinking about it." He admits.

Bailey looks up at him and smiles, holding his cock, she sticks out her tongue and runs the head all along it and around her lips. Pulling it around her face, she whispers.

"Fuck my face."

"Fuck." Callum moans.

He grabs onto Bailey's hair and she wraps her lips around his cock once again.

Callum holds her still and he slowly starts to push his cock in and out of her mouth. Bailey flicks her tongue all along it as he does so. He's only going an inch or two deep as he slowly thrusts into her mouth.

Grabbing hold of him, Bailey pulls her head back and looks up at him.

"When I say fuck my face, I mean fuck my face properly." She says.

"You're fucking amazing." Callum moans.

Once again, Bailey wraps her mouth around his black dick and Callum holds onto her hair.

"You asked for it." He says with a smile.

Relaxing her throat, Bailey feels Callum start to push his cock deeper into her. He goes slow at first, Bailey feels him hitting her throat and she holds in her gagging. Deeper and deeper his thick cock pushes, Bailey can feel her throat wrapping around every inch of it.

"Ooooohh fuck." Callum moans and he stops pushing.

Bailey opens her eyes and although her throat feels so fucking full, she can see there is another inch or two left.

"Glllllggg!!" She moans around his cock and taps his leg to keep going.

Callum keeps pushing, Bailey struggles to breath but she accepts his cock down her throat.

Then she feels it, his big, smooth balls hit her chin and Bailey knows she's taken the entire thing.

"Glllllgggg!!!" She gags around his cock, her pussy on fire and it feels like she's about to cum without it even being touched.

"Fuccking hell!!! You have my entire cock balls deep down your throat!!" Callum moans loudly.

She feels Callum's grip on her hair get tighter and he pulls his cock back, only to thrust it all the way back in.

Bailey can't even move her head and takes her face fucking like a pro, his cock stretches her throat time and time again and his balls smack against her chin.

Being so roughly fucked, Bailey feels spit start to trickle down her chin.

"Gllg.... Glllgghhh... glllgghhh!" Bailey gags and moans over and over as Callum relentlessly fucks her throat.

He finally pulls out and a pile of spit pours down Bailey's chin, there's a trial going from her lips to his cock.

She grabs it with her hand and rubs it over her shaft before devouring his cock once again, bobbing up and down on him like a bitch in heat.

"Mmmmm!!" She moans in pure pleasure as she savours this perfect black dick.

"I fucking love this dick." Bailey moans pulling her mouth off of it.

"I need you, now!" Callum says.

Standing up, Bailey kisses Callum before taking a step back.

"I have a little surprise for you." She says with a smile.

"Oh really?" He says with a big grin.

Taking another step back, Bailey unties her robe and allows it to fall to the ground.

Standing in front of this young black man, Bailey's entire body is revealed. Covered only in thin, black lingerie and dark thigh high stockings.

"Fuck me." Callum says stunned at the site.

"No," Bailey corrects him, "Fuck me!"

He marches over to Bailey and wraps his arms around her, pushing his lips against hers he slides his tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Bailey moans into his mouth, horny as fuck!

She feels Callum's big hands gripping onto her bare arse and squeezing it. Bailey pulls his shirt over his head and marvels at his amazing body.

His skin pressing against hers, Bailey feels like she's about to explode.

"I need you, now!" Bailey moans.

Still holding onto each other, Callum guides them to the bed.

Bailey falls backwards and looks up at this naked, God of a man. Crawling backwards, Bailey spreads her legs, her pussy only covered by a thin material.

Callum jumps onto the bed and gets on top of her, the two make out again and Callum grabs onto her big tits, lowering down to her thighs and spreading her legs further.

Moving down her body, kissing every inch of her skin, Callum's face is finally between her legs.

"Oh god, Callum, please." Bailey moans looking down at him.

With one finger, he hooks onto her lingerie and pulls it to the side, revealing her naked, bald, soaking wet pussy.

"Oooohhh fuck!!" Bailey moans loudly at the first contact of his tongue on her clit.

"Oh yes, right there, right there!!" Bailey moans, gripping onto the sheets as pleasure takes over her body.

Feeling a finger slide into her makes Bailey scream out in joy. She worries that the other rooms will hear her but she can't hold it in.