Mommy Falls for Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at his face, clearly torn by what she just said.

"I still and will always love your father, I just think maybe I should see what's out there." She says with a croak in her voice, getting upset just talking about it.

"Hey mum," Michael says with a sincere voice, "It's fine. I get it, I never expected you to stay single for ever. You deserve to be happy too."

"Really?" Bailey says, looking at him with a slight smile.

"Definitely, any man would be lucky to have you." Michael tells her.

"Thank you honey, that means a lot." She tells him.

Standing up, Bailey gives her son a hug before and carries on cleaning the house and putting a few loads of washing in.

Settling down around 5pm, Bailey goes on her phone and downloads a dating app.

Setting the age to hers, she starts to flick through potential dates. Liking and unlinking the people that she comes across.

Within an hour Bailey has six matches. The first two sent messages about having sex so she blocks them straight away.

Bailey starts a conversation with the others. One man is turned off when she tells him she has a son so he's a no.

The last two are actually able to keep a conversation and the fact that she has a son doesn't put them off.

Okay Bailey, let's see what the dating scene is like again!

For the next few days Bailey talks to these two on the app. Unfortunately, after a day one of the two can't hold a conversation so that dies down.

However, the last one seems to be a nice guy. Bailey definitely finds him attractive, similar looking to her husband.

Sitting on her desk on Wednesday, her phone vibrates and she reads the message she's been waiting for.

"So, do you want to meet up this weekend?" He texted her.

This is it, an actual date! Bailey thinks to herself.

"That sounds great, say Saturday night?" Bailey replies.

They both agree and it's set, Bailey is smiling from ear to ear that she actually has a date lined up.

CHAPTER 3

The Late Night Text

"Any plans this weekend Bailey?" Her boss says to her whilst packing up on Friday afternoon.

"I have a date actually!" Bailey tells her, not being able to hide her excitement.

"Oh, very nice." Her boss tells her, "Where are you going?"

"I think just for a meal." Bailey replies, her boss, Joanne, always being nice.

"Well, have fun, you'll have to tell us all about it when you're back." Joanne tells her.

"Oh definitely!" Bailey says with a laugh.

Getting in her car, Bailey drives home and has an hour on her own before Michael gets back.

"Hey mum." He says dumping his bag on the floor in the hall.

"Hey, what're you up to tonight?" She asks him from the sofa.

"Going on a night out so I won't be back until late." He tells her running upstairs.

"Okay!" She shouts upstairs but he doesn't reply.

Watching TV, Michael comes back down at 7pm ready for to go to his mates.

"Right, stay safe! Don't do anything stupid!" Bailey tells him in her motherly way.

"I won't mum, don't worry." He tells her.

"Good, ring me if you need anything!" She says.

"Will do." He shouts as he's walking out the door.

Bailey settles on the sofa in her silk pyjamas and watches a movie, by the time it's done, an idea comes to her.

I do have the place to myself. She thinks, picking herself up and going upstairs.

No time better to try this out. She thinks grabbing her pink dildo that she hasn't had a chance to use yet.

Taking off her pyjama bottoms, Bailey lies down and slowly starts to rub her clit with her finger. Getting herself more and more turned on.

She closes her eyes and once again thinks of Callum, not fighting it this time, she imagines once again being on her knees sucking his cock.

Rubbing her clit faster, Bailey thinks of his cock being down her throat, making this young man moan because of her.

Realising just how wet she is, Bailey grabs the dildo and rubs it up and down her dripping pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh!" She moans loudly as she slowly pushes it inside of her.

Fuck, that's thick! She thinks to herself, not having something so thick in her for a long time.

Bailey keeps pushing it deeper and deeper until she feels her skin and knowing the dildo is fully inside of her pussy.

"Oh god, oh yeah!" She pants out.

Completely lost in lust, Bailey closes her eyes and pictures Callum. She slowly slides the dildo out of her, then slowly back in.

She thinks of herself on her back, legs in the air with Callum on top of her. Feeling his hard, black cock pressing against her pussy.

"Fuuuck!" She moans, thinking of finally feeling his black cock sliding into her.

"Oh god, oh Callum." She moans loudly, squeezing her tits as she starts to fuck herself a little faster.

Picturing her son's friend just getting her hotter and hotter. The dildo is now soaking wet and she's fucking herself fast now.

Suddenly, her phone vibrates next to her bed.

"Fuck!" She moans.

Pulling the dildo out, she looks at her phone and sees it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" She answers flustered, not happy about prolonging her orgasm.

"Hello? Bailey?" She hears a man's voice say.

"Yes, who is it?" She asks.

"Hi, it's Callum." He replies.

Callum? What the fuck! Bailey panics, having just nearly cum thinking about him.

"H-how did you get my number?" She asks.

"From Michael, he's really drunk and I got your number off his phone. Could you come get him?" Callum asks.

Jesus Michael! Bailey thinks to herself, annoyed that her son can be so irresponsible.

"Where are you?" Bailey asks.

"Just in town, I'll text you the address." Callum says.

"Thanks." She replies and puts the phone down.

Standing up, Bailey quickly puts on her silk pyjamas and waits for the text. Seeing it, she gets in her car to go and pick up her son.

It's a twenty minute drive and getting there she can see Callum holding Michael up who is clearly way too drunk.

"Hey, thanks for this." Callum says opening the door and putting Michael in the back.

"It's okay, thanks for looking after him." Bailey replies.

"Do you mind if I stay at yours? That was the original plan and I don't think my parents have left a key?" Callum asks.

This puts Bailey back, knowing that Callum will be pretty much alone with her as Michael isn't very conscious. However, how can she say no?

"Erm, sure get in." She says.

To her surprise, Callum doesn't get into the back with Michael, instead getting into the passenger seat next to her.

"Thank you." Callum says closing the door.

Instantly Bailey is hit with the smell of his aftershave again, filling her senses.

"It's okay." She nervously replies driving away.

She can feel Callum's eyes on her and Bailey realises that once again she is in her short silk pyjamas around this boy. Not expecting to drive him anywhere she didn't think to put more clothes on.

"You like these pyjamas, don't you?" Callum asks, his words slightly slurred but he doesn't seem that drunk.

"They're really comfortable and soft." Bailey replies nervously.

Suddenly she feels his hand on the sleave of her arm and feeling her pyjama top.

Just feeling his hand on her for the first time sends waves of pleasure through Bailey's body. Being so close to cumming thinking about the man whose skin is now touching her, Bailey can feel her pussy getting wet once again.

"Wow they are soft." He says pulling his hand away, "And they look amazing."

"T-thank you." Bailey replies, realising that once again she has no bra on and her nipples are clearly showing. She tries to move her arms to hide them but it's no use.

"Michael says you have a date tomorrow?" Callum asks.

"He told you about that?" Bailey says back, surprised that Michael talks of such things.

"Yeah, I think it's great." Callum tells her.

"Oh really? Why's that?" Bailey replies.

"Yeah, you should be dating. A beautiful woman like yourself, you deserve to be spoiled and treated well." Callum says and Bailey's body reacts amazingly.

Oh god, get it together Bailey! He's literally young enough to be your son! She argues in her head.

"T-thank you." Bailey replies.

"Plus," Callum continues, a bravery in his voice, "I'm sure a woman such as yourself has needs, you should meet them."

Oh my god! The bravery on this guy! Bailey thinks to herself.

"I... I don't think we should talk about that." Bailey tells him, trying to put up some boundaries.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." Callum tells her, but still with a confidence in his voice.

"It's okay." Bailey replies.

Bailey catches herself glancing at Callum, stealing looks at his crotch and her mind wanders to what is underneath.

Glancing at him again, she can see his eyes are locked onto her smooth, tanned legs.

She thinks back to some of the comments from her online posts, telling her it's fine to get the attention that that flirting is no harm.

"So, no luck with girls tonight?" Bailey asks him.

"No not tonight, just girls our age there." Callum replies.

"Is that a problem?" Bailey asks, trying to focus on driving.

"I prefer more mature women." Callum says, an obvious tone in his voice to what he's implying.

"Oh really?" Bailey asks back, starting to enjoy the attention from him.

"Definitely, they're more experienced and less childish." Callum tells her.

"That's true I guess." Bailey tells him.

"So, what's this date of yours like?" Callum asks, changing the subject.

"He seems nice, my age." Bailey tells him, implying that she's only after men her age.

"Fair enough, let's hope he's not too boring for you." Callum says with a laugh.

"I'm sure he won't be." Bailey replies, trying to find the line between flirting and taking it too far.

"I know a mature woman like yourself deserves the best, so hopefully he lives up to it." Callum says with another little chuckle.

Bailey picks up on him calling her mature, just like the women he is into.

"T-thanks." She replies.

Bailey's nerves are on edge for the rest of the drive, mixed between pure horniness and fear of taking it too far.

Finally, they pull up to her drive.

"I'll get Michael." Callum says getting out of the car.

"Thanks." Bailey replies.

She watches Callum easily pick up Michael, his big, strong arms tensing and looking amazing. Bailey has to stop herself from drooling whilst staring at him.

"Do you want to unlock the front door?" Callum says pulling Bailey back into reality.

She focuses on his face and sees him smiling at her, clearly caught staring at his body.

"Oh yeah, sure!" Bailey replies, turning around and opening the door.

Callum carries Michael inside the house and Bailey locks the door behind.

"I'll take him upstairs." Callum says and disappears with Michael.

Bailey goes to get herself a glass of water, trying to calm down her nerves about being alone with the man she was just fantasising about.

Oh shit!! Bailey thinks with a sudden realisation, I left my fucking dildo out!!!

Callum would have to walk past her room, where the door is wide open, to get to Michaels room! The bright pink dildo is in the middle of her bed and definitely on show.

She can hear him walking down the stairs and just prays to God that he didn't see it. Downing a glass of water, she hears him entering the kitchen and turns around to see him smiling at her.

"Everything okay?" Callum asks.

"Yeah fine." Bailey blurts out.

"Good, I might get a glass of water too." He says walking to the sink. He brushes past Bailey and his arm grazes hers.

Feeling his soft, dark skin against her makes Bailey's legs tremble.

"Did you get Michael to bed okay?" She asks, hoping to see if he makes any indication to her dildo.

"Yep," Callum replies with a long pause, "All good."

She watches him pouring water into a glass, staring at his back muscles that are clear even through his t-shirt.

He must be nearly a foot taller than me! Bailey thinks to herself.

He turns around and Bailey diverts her eyes, trying to not seem obvious staring at him.

He steps closer and Bailey can feel the warmth of his body hitting hers. His big right hand moves up and once again caresses her arm on her pyjama top.

"I do really like these." He whispers.

Bailey slowly looks up and meets his eyes, he smiling down at her as his hand touches her arm.

"T-thank you." She stutters out.

His hand remains on her arm, sending shivers throughout her body as in between her legs heat up.

"It's made my night seeing you in them," he whispers.

Bailey's breathing gets slightly heavier, feeling more and more turned on by this young man. Standing perfectly still, she can feel her stiff nipples rubbing against her top but does nothing to hide it.

"That's... Nice of you to say." Bailey whispers, never breaking eye contact with him.

His arm slowly moves down, away from her pyjama top and his soft skin runs slowly down her arm, grazing against her bare skin.

Ooooh God. Bailey has to stop herself from moving.

She can sense him ever so slowly moving closer to him, his body only inches away from her own.

"I...." She whispers, "I should get to bed."

He still doesn't move, staying so close to her.

"Okay." He whispers, his hand lightly touching her wrist.

"Good night." She whispers.

Her breathing is heavier and she can feel her chest lightly heaving.

Enough! Bailey screams in her head and quickly turns around.

Quickly rushing away and upstairs, Bailey doesn't look back at fear he is still looking at her.

Closing her bedroom door, she sees her pink dildo clearly on show.

Fuck! She thinks to herself picking it up and putting it in her drawer.

Lying down, Bailey attempts to control herself but she feels ridiculously horny. Getting under the covers, she closes her eyes and tries to calm herself down.

Until she hears footsteps coming up the stairs, slowly they go past her bedroom door.

She tries not to, but all Bailey can think is wishing that Callum will just come into her room and take her.

Holding her breath, she hears his steps walk away and she lets out a sigh of both relief and of disappointment.

Lying down, Bailey feels hornier than she has been in a very, very long time. However, Michael's room is next to hers and she doesn't want to risk Callum hearing her.

Closing her eyes, Bailey attempts to fall asleep but just finds herself thinking of Callum.

CHAPTER 4

The Date

Waking up, Bailey is drenched in sweat from a dream filled with Callum fucking the life out of her. Sitting up, Bailey's breathing is heavy, her chest is going up and down and she can already feel the wetness coming from her pussy.

"Oh god, what's going on with me?" Bailey says to herself.

Putting on a robe, Bailey goes downstairs and makes herself from breakfast and a cup of tea. The whole time she's worrying about Callum coming downstairs, still panicking over the night before.

It isn't until midday when Michael eventually makes his way down.

"Well, you're alive." Bailey says, still annoyed at her son.

"Sorry mum, I don't know what happened." He says holding his head.

"You're an idiot, that's what happened." She tells him.

"I know, I know, I'm really sorry." He tells her sitting down.

"Is.... Is Callum still here?" Bailey asks in both confusion and excitement.

"No," Michael says and Bailey sighs in relief, "He had to get home."

"Okay," Bailey says, "You can't do that again Michael." She tells him.

"It won't, I'm really sorry." Michael apologises.

"You are going to clean the entire house today." Bailey tells him as a punishment.

"Fair enough." Michael replies. He's never one to step out of line so Bailey knows he will take his punishment.

"Good." She says, standing up and going upstairs.

Bailey spends the day doing chores, getting her car cleaned, doing a food shop and helping Michael tidy the house.

"Right, I'm going to get ready for my date." She tells Michael, still excited about it.

"Okay." He tells her, still on his hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor.

Getting undressed, Bailey decides to wear he best black bra and black thong. The bra really makes her tits look even better than they are.

Pulling out two dresses, she tries to decide. The options are a black one that hugs her body nicely and emphasises her breasts, the other is a dark blue that hugs her arse well.

As she goes to pick one up, her phone vibrates.

Picking it up, she sees it's Callum's number. She hasn't saved it in her phone but recognises it from the night before.

"Hi Bailey, thank you again for letting me stay last night. I really appreciate it. You're awesome."

Reading the text, Bailey is hesitant to reply. However not wanting to seem rude she replies.

"It's no problem, I'm just glad everyone was still safe." She texts him back.

Picking up the black dress, Bailey's phone vibrates again.

"Thanks to you we were safe! Are you excited for your date?" Callum texts her.

Reading it, Bailey doesn't really know how to reply. Still trying to seem kind and responsive she replies.

"Yeah, I am. Just trying to pick a dress."

Hitting send, Bailey instantly regrets it, worrying she is letting this go on too long.

Her phone quickly vibrates and she gets another text from Callum.

"Oh, show me them and I'll let you know which is best."

Reading this, Bailey feels herself flutter a little. His request, more of an order than a request, instantly having an effect on her.

Without giving herself time to reconsider, Bailey takes a photo of them both and sends them to him.

"I like the black one." Callum texts back.

Although Bailey was already planning on wearing the black one, her mind is now set. Picking it up, Bailey gets it on and looks at herself in the mirror.

It does make her tits look really good and hugs her toned body nicely. Feeling attractive and already turned on, she sends a daring text to Callum.

She takes a photo of herself in the mirror wearing the dress and smiling at the camera.

"Like?" She texts with it.

Instantly he replies.

"Wow you look amazing, very sexy!" He texts.

Bailey's heart almost stops at seeing Callum calling her sexy. She feels butterflies in her stomach and looks at the photo she sent to him.

She worries for a second that he might show the photos to others, but to be fair it doesn't show anything. It could be a photo from her social media for all anyone knows.

"Thanks, let just hope my date likes it." She texts him back.

"Oh, I'm certain he will, I love it." Callum replies.

Deciding not to reply and risk taking it too far, Bailey puts her phone into her handbag and goes downstairs.

"Okay, I'm going out." She tells Michael.

"Have fun!" He says from the sofa.

Bailey appreciates how easy her son has taken to her starting dating again. Giving him one last smile, she heads out the door and into the taxi to the restaurant.

Her date with Philip is... boring.

He's a nice enough guy, but there is no sexual tension there and Bailey realises she isn't as attracted to him as she thought she would be.

For most of the date she found herself thinking of Callum. She knows that nothing will happen with Callum, however if she can't take her mind off him and focus on the date, then this date mustn't be anything too special.

Bailey is turned on the whole night, but she knows that with thoughts about Callum. Not wanting to just have sex with this random guy, she gives him a hug goodnight and heads home.

"Hey, you're back early?" Michael says, still in the same position that she left him.