Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A confused look came over Tara's face. "What are you talking about?" she muttered before Bailey grabbed a big chunk of her long brown hair. Everyone, including Tara and myself, were in such shock, we weren't able to react as Bailey dragged her to the love seat in the living room by her hair.

As much as I loved my best friend, it sure was a sight to see, watching the younger and smaller blonde easily overpowering her. I placed my hand over my mouth, remembering the feeling of being in Tara's shoes as she was being dragged over Bailey.

"What are you doing to me?!" the curvy brunette yelled as she suddenly found herself bent over the smaller woman's lap. Bailey then pulled Tara's skirt up, revealing her fat ass in a green and white striped thong.

"Ugh! Put my skirt back down?!" Tara moaned, trying her best to wiggle herself free. Unfortunately for her, she probably looked equally pathetic when she was easily overpowered by the determination of the young blonde.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson that apparently your mommy never taught you," Bailey whispered in a seductive voice. She then rubbed her soft little hand all over Tara's fat ass, getting it prepared for the harsh punishment it was about to receive.

My brunette friend looked back with fear and embarrassment in her eyes. "Hey, stop that! You can't do this to me!"

Whack! Bailey smacked her fat tushy so hard, the sound echoed throughout the entire house. A whiney moan from my curvy friend then matched the loud smack.

"Owwwww!!!" Tara cried, looking back with her mouth stuck wide open from the shock of the pain. "What the fuck are you doing?! You can't do this to me! You're not my mom!"

My cute future stepmom shut her up with an even harder smack to the ass, causing her entire body to rock back and forth. "I'm not your mommy but I will mommy you if I have to!"

"Ouch, stop! It hurts so much! You're humiliating me in front of everyone!"

Mommy went into overdrive, spanking Tara's poor tushy over and over until she was crying from the pain and humiliation. No matter how hard my friend struggled, Bailey would just dominate her by forcing her down and rocking her ass even harder. She spanked my friend so fucking hard, all she could do was cry for mercy.

Though my future stepmom was pulling her by the hair, Tara looked towards me with tears welling up in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me she was so crazy?!"

I took a step back, shaking in my boots. I would never dare answer that question, especially with Bailey already so heated.

The young blonde noticed the step I took backwards. Resting her hand on Tara's fire red tushy, she looked over at me and said, "Don't back away from me. You're in trouble too, Missy!"

"But Mommy..."

"Get your little ass over here and bend over Mommy's knees."

I hesitantly approached her, still visibly shaking. As my eyes rested on Tara's red ass, I began to feel the pain in my own bottom already.

"What are you waiting for?!" Bailey asked, while giving Tara another hard spank.

Stumbling over my words, I blabbered, "But... she's... still..."

"You can both fit," Mommy interrupted, looking at me as if I were stupid.

Though I was still hesitant, I found a way to fit over Bailey's lap at the same time as Tara. I don't know how we did it, but after the blonde hiked my skirt up and revealed my little baby blue thong, Tara and I were connected, both bent over with our tender cheeks right in front of Bailey's face. As if this weren't humiliating enough, she rubbed her right hand across all four of our cheeks, getting us primed and ready for a double spanking.

"Ooohs!" and "Ahhs" reigned across the room as everyone watched Bailey pound our bottoms with her unforgiving hand. I can't even imagine how pathetically sad my face looked in front of all my friends. There was no way in the world any of them would ever respect me or Tara again.

The blonde alternated between our poor little tushies, spanking me first, then her, then repeating the process over and over. Tara and I cried out from every smack as we looked into each other's eyes, with tears rolling down our cheeks.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more humiliating, Bailey pulled our little thongs down, exposing the tiny bit that was being covered. It's not like our underwear were big enough to protect our cheeks anyway, but now it couldn't protect what little pride we had left, since everyone was able to see our cracks and probably our pussies.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" the blonde asked as she spanked me so hard my tits almost popped out of my little top. "I told you not to wear this outfit, but you wanted to show your ass off to your friends. Now you can show your ass off as much as you want while I give it a good spanking."

"I'm sorry, Mommy!" I cried out in the most pathetic voice ever. "I'm sorry for being such a bad girl!"

Bailey then turned her attention on Tara, now spanking her ass harder than she did before. "And you... You must be such a bad influence on my future stepdaughter. I have to teach girls like you a lesson so you won't corrupt Ashley's mind."

Even though I thought my curvy friend was tougher than I was, she whined even more pathetically than I did. "I'm so sorry, Ma'am! I promise I won't be a bad influence any longer! Just please stop spanking me! I'm sorry for being naughty!!!"

Despite our begging and crying having no influence on Bailey whatsoever, she eventually finished punishing our poor little bottoms. Unfortunately, what was to come after might have been even more embarrassing than the spanking itself.

One by one, the young blonde pushed us off her lap. We both collapsed onto the floor and looked up at her with tears in our eyes. "Follow me," Bailey ordered as she walked to the corner of the room. Our bottoms were in such pain, we couldn't help but rub our poor little red cheeks as we hesitantly made our way towards Mommy.

With a no-nonsense look on her face, Bailey forced both of us to stare at the wall. "You want to act like naughty girls? I'll treat you like naughty girls! You two are in timeout for the next ten minutes. Don't you dare let your nose leave the wall!"

I tried my best not to stomp my feet and throw a tantrum. "Haven't you humiliated me enough?" I screamed in my own head, not even daring to say such a thing out loud.

Of course, things got even worse. Mommy forced us to bend over and lift our skirts up so everyone could see our red bottoms. "This is what happens to naughty little girls," she announced to everyone as she rubbed our poor little tushies.

Tara and I were left sniffling, trying to hold on to what little pride we had left. It was hard not to cry with my exposed cheeks still burning from the over the knee punishment. The little rub she gave my bottom might have been the only thing keeping me from balling in front of all my friends.

"Look at that!" Bailey said, now giggling for the first time since she arrived. She pushed our poor little bottoms together, forcing them directly side by side. She then rubbed them both at the same time, one ass per hand, while teasing, "Your asses are almost matching shades of red!"

Tara and I both put our heads down and sobbed from the humiliation she put us through. Somehow, having my ass rubbed like that in front of everyone was even worse than the spanking we received.

Once the longest ten minutes of my life were finally over, the angry blonde allowed us to pull our panties back up and cover ourselves with our skirts. "Did you two learn your lesson?"

We looked at her with our eyes still glistening from the tears. "Yes, Ma'am..."

"I don't want to ever have to do this again," she said, still berating us like the naughty little children we were. Bailey then forced me to say my goodbyes before I followed her outside.

We went home in our separate cars. Bailey drove right behind me, making sure I wouldn't try to escape her. Although the most embarrassing punishment of my entire life was over, I was almost more afraid of what would happen when I was alone with her that night.

************

Chapter 3

After suffering the most humiliating night of my life, I went home and whimpered in my bedroom as I rubbed my poor little bottom. Surprisingly, I was almost over the embarrassing spanking that Tara and I received in front of everyone. Now that I was home alone with my young stepmom, I was almost more worried about the damage I had done to our relationship.

It wasn't something I truly understood in the moment. Not too long ago, I hated everything about her. However, after getting along with her for a few weeks, it was a tough pill to swallow, knowing she was forced to punish me like a bad little girl once again.

After drying my tears and rubbing my poor little bottom for a while, I couldn't handle the feeling swirling inside me any longer. I didn't want to leave things off that night without making one more attempt at a sincere apology.

I still didn't understand why it suddenly mattered to me, but I was desperate to do something to make Bailey less upset with me. After wiping away my tears and putting my big girl shorts on, I walked to her bedroom and knocked on the door. "Mommy... may I talk to you?"

There was a feeling of relief that came over me when my dad's beautiful blonde girlfriend finally answered the door. It just made me happy to know she was willing to hear me out, despite how angry she was with me. Unfortunately, I was struck with fear once again as I saw the angry look on her face when the door was fully opened.

The young woman was standing there with her arms folded and her hair tied up in a bun. The angry look on her face almost distracted me from the revealing outfit she was wearing. Her large tank top wasn't able to completely cover up her breasts. And I guess she didn't wear pants to sleep because the only bottoms she was wearing were a little white set of panties.

If my dad's girlfriend wasn't so angry at me, I might have blushed after seeing her in such a revealing outfit. However, I was too filled with fear, and my mind could not focus on anything besides my own irresponsibility in breaking her trust.

"What do you want?" she asked, tapping her fingers against her arm in an agitated manner. "I thought I told you to stay in your bedroom for the rest of the night."

The disappointed look In her eyes was almost too much for me to handle. Putting my head down, I replied, "I just wanted to say I'm really sorry, Mommy. I should have come home when you told me to, and I should have never disobeyed your rules about my outfit."

"That's good of you to apologize, but this should have never been a discussion in the first place. I didn't want to have to spank you in front of all your friends, but you really left me with no choice."

"I know, Mommy... I totally deserved the humiliating spanking in front of all my friends. I just hope... you can forgive me someday... so you won't be mad forever..."

"Why?" Bailey asked, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Because you don't want any more spankings?"

"Well, yeah... You spanked me so hard..." I admitted with my head down in shame. Then, swallowing my pride, I also admitted, "But also because I like it when we get along..."

A surprised look came over Bailey's pretty face. "You do?"

"Yeah... I know I was really mean to you at first, but I've learned to respect you... I think you're a good step-mommy..."

I could tell she was fighting off a smile as she stood there and tried her best not to blush. Moving her head around with her nose in the air, she finally responded, "Thanks... Despite your behavior tonight, I think you are usually a good stepdaughter..."

Unlike the blonde, I was unable to keep myself from blushing. Now knowing I had her approval; I smiled from cheek to cheek as I nodded my head and turned around. "Thank you, Mommy," I said before taking a step towards the hallway. "Well... have a good night."

"Wait a second..." the blonde said, stopping me in my tracks. She then walked up to me and gave me a hug. "That was very sweet of you... I'm sorry if I went a little too far, punishing you and your friend in front of everyone. I was just so mad..."

"It's okay," I politely interrupted. Now hugging her back, and resting my head on her shoulder, I continued, "We deserved the punishment because of the way we treated you."

I guess my dad's girlfriend must have been really sorry because she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The first time she spanked me, she made me apologize and kiss her on the cheek. It meant a lot to me knowing she could show remorse for a situation that was totally my fault. I began to think Bailey and I would have a much better mother-daughter relationship than I ever anticipated.

"Instead of going back to your room, would you like to hang out a little bit?" she asked in a sweet voice.

My eyes went wide with excitement. "Really?!"

"I could use some company. Your dad isn't here tonight and I'm not used to being up this late alone."

"Oh, really? Well... what did you have in mind?"

"I normally watch TV in bed until I fall asleep," she explained, pointing at the king-sized bed that she and my dad normally shared. "Would you like to join me?"

I nodded my head, yes, assuming she didn't mean for me to stay the night. However, the idea of watching TV with her actually sounded fun in my mind, especially after a dramatic night like the one I had.

Much to my surprise, as Bailey turned towards the bed, I caught a clear glimpse of her side boob. I even saw some of her nipple, which were a lighter shade than I expected. Being the Hooters girl she was, she probably didn't mind me seeing her breasts, but I was a little surprised at how big they were when she wasn't wearing a bra.

As if that weren't enough, I almost turned my head the other direction as she walked towards the bed. Now that she was turned around, I realized she wasn't just wearing a small pair of panties; she was wearing an itty-bitty thong.

Realizing she had already seen my ass so many times from the spankings, I decided it wasn't a big deal to look at hers. But just like with her breasts, I was surprised at how nice her butt looked while her cheeks bounced with every step she took.

"My dad is so lucky," I silently thought, surprising myself a little. Though not much time had passed since I originally hated her, and I still didn't know for sure that she wasn't a gold digger, I could kind of understand my father's infatuation with her. "He's gone so long without a wife or a girlfriend, and then a hot girl with a body like that gives him attention all of a sudden... Who could blame him?"

"Are you okay?" she asked, after jumping into bed and covering herself with the comforter.

"Oh... yeah..." I responded, trying to snap my mind out of the deep thought it was in. "I wasn't sure if I was allowed in bed with you."

"Of course you are, Silly," she playfully responded, waving me over to join her.

Without hesitation, I hopped in bed, and surprisingly, it wasn't awkward at all. Though she was in her underwear, and we were in the bed where she probably had sex with my dad... it wasn't weird for some reason.

With it being a king-sized bed, there was plenty of room between us. Just like Bailey, I enjoyed being underneath the covers since I got cold pretty easily. It just felt like two girlfriends hanging out... Not like lover girlfriends... She's my future stepmom! That would be so awkward! Girlfriends like... Tara and me... although Tara probably wouldn't like to be compared to her after such an embarrassing spanking.

We barely said a word to each other, but I was happy for some reason. I guess after our heartfelt apologies, the air had finally been cleared, and we could just have a good time together like a stepmom and stepdaughter should.

When her show finished, she looked over at me and asked, "Would you like to pick a different show?"

"Sure," I answered with a smile. Unfortunately, as I sat up to reach for the remote, I let out a little grimace as my weight shifted to my ass.

"What's wrong?" my future stepmom asked, looking concerned.

I quickly took my weight off my bottom by lying on my back. "It's nothing," I answered, trying to hide the fact that I was rubbing my own ass underneath the sheets.

Bailey quickly pulled the cover off me and noticed what I was doing. With a bit of a sad look on her face, she asked, "Does your butt still hurt from the spanking?"

"It's not that bad," I answered, trying to put on a brave face so I could sit up. Unfortunately, trying to prove that I was okay completely backfired on me. An even more painful look came over my face as I sat on my swollen bottom once again.

"Aw, you poor thing," she said, placing her hand over her mouth. "I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"You're pretty strong," I admitted, almost blushing. For some reason, I didn't want to make her feel bad for having to give me such a harsh spanking. However, I did want to give her the credit she deserved for teaching me such a strong lesson.

Unexpectedly, she gently rolled me onto my stomach, over her legs. I almost felt like I was in an over-the-knee spanking position again, but everything felt different this time. She was being so... gentle and caring with me...

"Oh my goodness," she suddenly whispered after pulling my little shorts down. I was still in my little blue thong, so she quickly saw how red my entire bottom was.

"I didn't mean to spank you that hard," she said with the concerned voice as she started to rub my tender tush.

The previous two times she spanked me, the moments where she would rub my poor little cheeks were almost more humiliating than the spanking itself. This time, however, I felt no shame as she gently caressed my punished cheeks.

"I didn't expect your ass to stay red this long," the young blonde said, sounding even more concerned. "Does this make it feel any better?"

"It actually does," I answered, trying not to let out any subtle moans.

Feeling a sudden warmness, I could only imagine the cheeks on my face were now as red as the ones on my butt. It wasn't a position I could have ever imagined myself in even in my wildest dreams, but in that moment, I just really enjoyed having my sore tushy rubbed while we watched TV.

Much to my enjoyment, we stayed like that throughout my entire show. Bailey didn't rub my tender cheeks the entire time, but I enjoyed every second of it, even when she was just resting her hand on my plump bottom.

When the show came to an end, I got up from her lap and sat back in bed. "Thank you for the massage... It was really nice... I feel a lot better now."

"No problem," she responded, exchanging a friendly smile with me. Then she suggested, "Well, we should probably get some sleep now. It's so late... It's almost morning time."

There was a bitter feeling in my heart after she said that. Even though it was practically the next day, I didn't want the night to end after I just got back on her good side.

Mommy must have noticed the disappointment on my face because she quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh... nothing," I responded, trying to hide my true reaction. "I just... had a lot of fun with you..."

She must have felt the same way I did because a look of relief came over her and she smiled pretty hard. "You know... It's almost the morning time... Would you like to just spend the rest of the night here?"

"Really?!" I asked, feeling my heart racing. "I can sleep here?"

"Why not?" she asked nonchalantly. "Besides, sometimes I get scared sleeping alone. We can keep each other company."

"That sounds fun!" I reacted, no longer able to contain my excitement. I wasn't sure why, but the idea of a slumber party with my young stepmom sounded so fun to me, even if we were just going to sleep for a couple of hours.