Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling herself away, she sat back on her butt and smiled at me again. "I'm so glad you said that. I was afraid I acted a little too crazy around you."

"Crazy?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I would never call you crazy."

"I know I can be..." Bailey started before coming to a stop. After looking like she pondered something in her head, she stopped and continued with, "I can't keep acting like that around people I care about..."

I almost had to do a double-take, wondering what Bailey meant by that. "Could she have possibly treated another woman like this before me?" I wondered as I stared into her innocent looking blue eyes.

She looked back at me with a deep breath and shook her head. "Sorry, didn't mean to let that out..." Then, as she started to pick herself up from the bed, she came up with an excuse to leave. "I should probably go unload the dryer."

"Wait," I interrupted, reaching my hand out like I didn't want her to leave. Although she clearly didn't want to talk about something in her past, there was something else she mentioned that had been pressing my mind.

Taking a deep breath, I shifted my mind back to that fateful evening where she forced Tara and me to apologize to each other. With that entire scene on my mind, I asked, "Remember when I told you I wasn't ready for my first lesbian experience?"

"Yes?" she answered, almost looking nervous for the first time.

"Well... I remember you telling me that I was much more prepared than you were for your first time. Do you mind telling me about your first lesbian experience?"

The normally confident blonde choked on her own breath before gathering herself. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah... I guess I'm just curious... I mean, you mentioned being less ready than I was. I can't imagine you being unprepared for anything."

With a deep breath, she looked at me with a pleasant smile and decided to confide in me. "Well, if you really want to know... Her name was Haley. She was my roommate and best friend during college."

"Oh... I didn't know you went to college..."

"I dropped out after my freshman year. It just wasn't for me, and sadly enough, I was happier working at Hooters as a lowly waitress."

I looked at her compassionately, feeling bad for the hardworking woman. "I understand... and I respect you for making that tough decision..."

With a blush, she continued down her mysterious past. "Everyone would joke about how inseparable we were. They would call us Hails and Bails."

"I didn't put that together until just now," I said, kind of chuckling with the cute woman. "Did they know you two were intimate?"

"Oh, no..." Bailey answered, changing to a more serious tone. "Haley had a serious boyfriend at the time, so we couldn't tell anyone. I think having sex with me was just fun for her, but her heart was really with her man. She moved across the country for him later, so we couldn't have continued even if I didn't drop out."

Feeling bad for the woman I was growing so close with, I gave her a moment to reflect on what must have been a tough goodbye. I could tell she cared for this mystery woman, even describing her as inseparable and best friends.

Finally, I built up the courage to ask, "How did you guys agree to try it out? Did you both just admit that you wanted to experiment?"

"Uhh... no," she said, brightening up once again. "I don't want to get into the details... I'll save that for another day... but even though we were besties, we would get into a lot of arguments. One day, we actually got into a physical fight at a party, and I ended up pulling her hair pretty hard..."

Although I had never actually challenged Bailey, I could only imagine how tough she would be in a real fight. I suddenly felt bad for this Haley girl, as I pictured the tough blonde easily woman-handling her.

"We got separated pretty quickly by our friends. I didn't really want to fight with her, so I tried to go apologize first chance I got. Shockingly enough, when I apologized, she told me the next time I pull her hair... it better be in bed..."

My eyes lit up from the shocking turn of events. With my heart suddenly racing from the twists and turns of the story, I desperately begged for more. "You have to tell me what happened next!"

"I almost didn't believe what I heard," Bailey explained, growing redder by the second. "But when we got back to our dorm room, she made it pretty clear she wanted me to pull her hair again... in bed..."

Now, I was the one who suddenly found herself red in the face as I tried to stop imagining Bailey devouring this poor girl. But despite the dominance the blonde had shown, this mystery woman sounded like she was game for the fight.

Comparing it to my own experience, I asked, "I know you said you didn't want to get into the details but... did you also spank her?"

Bailey laughed at me for having the audacity to ask such a naughty question. "Why are you so curious about that?"

"Because you spank really hard," I answered, laughing as I rubbed the poor tushy she punished in the past. "I figured you might have had some experience."

"There's a lot to that story too," Bailey explained as her cheeks became red. "But let's not get into all that, right now."

As I stared on, stunned by the little glimpses of Bailey's past, she quickly got up from the bed and walked to the door. "I've probably told you too much already," she said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Bailey!" I called again, stopping her just before she walked out of my room. As she turned around and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, I expressed my gratitude by saying, "Thank you for telling me those stories... I actually really enjoy getting to know you..."

A big smile suddenly grew on her face, one that I could tell was even more genuine than any of the ones before. Oddly enough, after all the crazy things we had been through, I felt there was a special bond between us. I appreciated all the nuances she had introduced me to, and I think she appreciated me for accepting and embracing her without any judgment.

Unfortunately, that was one of the last times we spoke to each other.

******

Five months later...

After a grueling semester of school, I finally returned home, excited to see my father... and excited to see Bailey. With my approval of the young blonde, I didn't feel the need to check up on my dad as much as I used to. I knew the two would be in good hands as long as they could rely on each other.

Oddly enough, the few times I did talk to my dad, he was pretty short winded on the subject of the Hooters waitress. I assumed he respected my prior hesitance, but his lack of talk about her only made me more curious.

Similarly, Haley had stopped returning my text messages. We never talked much outside of the home anyway, but it wasn't like her to not respond at all.

With the missed opportunity of seeing them during spring break, I was anxious to get back home for Summer and see how they were doing. Most importantly, I was eager to resume the quick bonding I had done with Bailey in such a short amount of time.

I knocked on the door and my dad answered with a big hug like he normally did. Of course, he looked excited to see me, but as excited as I was to see him, I couldn't stop myself from asking, "Is Bailey here?"

Looking a bit disappointed, he took a deep breath before explaining, "Bailey and I split up."

My eyes popped open and my jaw almost hit the floor. Feeling adrenaline rush through my body, I frantically asked, "What?! What happened?!"

With another deep breath, my dad placed his hand on my shoulder and talk to me like I was a little child. "Over the past several months, Bailey and I just realized how different we were. I thought we could look past the age difference, but we both started noticing we had almost nothing in common."

My heart sunk for my father as I watched him admit some of the things I worried about at the beginning. I placed my hand on his back and comforted him as he continued to explain the breakup.

"I think I was just having a midlife crisis. And I think she was having trouble with being labeled as a gold-digger. In the end, we realized we were wrong for each other, and it was just exciting to do something that felt so wrong. But after a while, it became obvious we never should have been together in the first place."

"How... How long did these problems exist?"

"Shortly after you left, everything started to grow stale. We couldn't even have a conversation without it dying a quick and boring death. I still appreciate her and think she's a great woman, but I just can't be with someone I don't have any common interests with... and neither can she."

Feeling great sorrow for the emotional breakup, no matter how logical it was, I understood how hard separations could be. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug, assuring that everything would be okay. Most importantly, I let him know that I would always be there for him.

"You're being surprisingly sweet about this," my father said, smiling at me as we left our embrace. With a chuckle, he admitted, "I actually thought you might be happy we split up. There was always a feeling in the back of my head that you never really liked her."

"I didn't like her at first," I answered honestly, chuckling at all the assumptions I made about her before we ever met. "But she definitely grew on me... Speaking of that, have you seen her since the breakup?"

"I haven't, actually. Out of respect, I thought it would be smart to give her some space. I haven't even gone to Hooters in a while because I'm afraid of accidentally getting her as my waitress."

From that point, I tried to divert any further conversations away from his former girlfriend. I tended to his own personal feelings, but he seemed to be taking everything in stride. He was a smart guy, and much more mature than I could ever hope to be.

That night however, I told him I was going to hang out with Tara. In actuality, I was on a secret mission to see the young blonde who I once thought would be my stepmother one day. I got in my car and drove to the Hooters where she worked, hoping to get some type of fulfillment after missing her for so many months. However, I also intended to make sure she was okay, just like I did for my dad.

When I got there, I asked the hostess if Bailey was working. She looked at me a little confused before explaining, "That name doesn't sound familiar... but let me go ask somebody."

I stood there confused as the pretty young girl walked off to find her manager. My eyes gazed across the room fervently, hoping to spot the woman that the hostess somehow didn't know.

Eventually, she came back with her manager, who had a confused expression on his face as well. He greeted me and asked, "Are you the one asking for Bailey?"

"Yes," I answered as my eyes lit up, thinking there was hope for information. But much to my shock, he went on to explain, "Yeah, Bailey quit."

With a sinking feeling inside of me, I quickly looked for answers. "When did she quit?! And why?! Is she okay?!"

"She left a few months ago. I'm not really sure why she quit, to be honest. She said she wanted a fresh start, but she seemed okay."

"Do you know where she went?"

"Bailey said she might work at a different Hooters. I've talked to a few regional managers, but I don't know if she works at any other restaurants yet."

Surprisingly enough, I left that conversation feeling even more disappointed than I did after seeing my dad. Even though Bailey wasn't really my mom, or even my stepmom, I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Over the next few days, I made further attempts to get in touch with the young blonde, but I was only met with more dead ends. She wasn't answering my text or calls, and nobody seemed to know her whereabouts. I was left wondering if I would ever see her again... or if she would just remain a distant memory...

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and as months turned into years... I finally gave up on ever finding the woman I shared such a unique bond with...

until one day... when I least expected it...

...I found her...

To be continued...

Author's Note: As I've stated before, part two, Hails and Bails, will be the prequel to this story, and is written from Bailey's perspective. I wanted to release it after this story so that you can learn about Bailey, separately. It will also give you some perspective on her mindset coming into the story.

I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's a bit different, but I think it'll end up a really fun story! Thanks for reading!