Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slamming my hands against the mattress while throwing a temper tantrum, I cried out, "I'm more sorry than her, Mommy!"

The feeling of shame engulfed me as Bailey laughed off my desperate cry for attention. Rubbing both of our sore bottoms, she responded, "Mommy hasn't forgotten about you either, Ashley.""

Humbled and humiliated, I just stayed in that position, content with the blonde's acknowledgement. In those moments after being punished, I needed the comfort of having my sore tushy rubbed, even if Tara was receiving the same treatment.

Finally, when Bailey let us up, Tara and I stood there, facing the dominant blonde as we rubbed our punished bottoms. "Are you done with us?" we asked in our sad voices.

Somehow, the pretty blonde appeared more displeased than ever. "Am I done?! Not with you both sweaty and dirty from your little pathetic catfight." She opened the door and directed us to get out. "I'm going to clean up the mess in here since I don't trust you to do it yourselves. You two go to the bathroom and wait for Mommy."

"Why are we waiting in the bathroom?" Tara asked as we walk past the stern blonde.

Bailey popped her on the ass, sending her running like a scared little mouse. "Just do as you're told!" she demanded, rolling her eyes.

As much as I wanted to laugh at my best friend for not knowing better, I was scared for my own future. Never had Bailey's punishments gone past a spanking right there on the spot. I was left shaking in my boots once again, as I anxiously awaited Mommy's return.

Much to my surprise, Bailey didn't seem so angry when she finally joined us in the restroom. I figured she would be fuming from the ears after having to clean our mess. Not knowing if it was just the calm before the storm, I held my breath as I waited for her commands.

Tara and I were left scratching our heads as we watched Bailey turn the shower on. Then, with the blonde staring at us while the water warmed to a nice temperature, I finally asked, "What are you going to do to us?"

"Like I said, I can't have you two all dirty and sweaty," she explained, approaching us with an evil grin. "Since I can't even trust you to take care of the furniture when I'm gone, I probably can't trust you to take care of your hygiene, either. I'm just going to wash you myself."

"Wash us?!" the thick brunette and I both exclaimed. There was fear in my heart, but it was much different from the one I felt when I was being spanked. This felt different...

"What are you two waiting for? Get in!"

The young blonde grabbed both of our tops, forcing us to undress ourselves. Before we knew it, we were completely naked, shivering in the face of the fully clothed stepmom.

"I said get in!"

Tara looked at me, trying to cover herself with her arms. "Which one of us is going first?"

"There is no first!" Bailey interrupted. "Since you two are fighting together, you two are going to shower together."

"Together?! We're going to shower... together?!"

Bailey smacked us both on our bare behinds, causing us to jump right into the tub. We were left inches away from the warm water, shivering like scared kittens.

"This is so embarrassing!" I cried out, still trying to cover myself, just like Tara did. There was something downright degrading about being naked with my best friend in front of the fully clothes stepmom.

"I have an idea," Bailey said, finally fed up with our reluctant attitudes. She placed her hands on our backs and smashed us together, causing Tara and I to hug. With my breasts pressed against hers, the blonde forced us into the middle of the tub, where she began spraying us with the nozzle.

The thick brunette and I held on to each other tightly as Bailey sprayed us with warm water. Despite our catfight, I was almost relieved to be in my best friend's arms as the humiliation ensued.

Bailey was suddenly overjoyed with laughter as she continued to rinse us off. "Look at your poor little behinds! They're so red from all the spankings you've received in the past few days."

Tara and I looked down in shame, truly disappointed in ourselves for being such naughty girls. I placed my head against her shoulder, and she placed her head against mine.

"I know! You two like having your bottoms rub so much. Why don't you rub each other's?"

We did as Mommy instructed and held each other as the warm water rained down our naked bodies. Without hesitation, I ran my hands up and down Tara's thick booty. At the same time, I could feel her hands groping and massaging my poor little bum.

This was the first time I had ever gotten my hands on Tara's fat ass. I couldn't help but admire it, causing my fingers to roam slowly across those thick cheeks.

Besides the spankings I received from Bailey, I had never had my ass handled by another woman. I did my best not to moan as Tara so thoroughly massaged my bottom.

"Aww, such good girls!" Bailey cheered in a teasing manner. She then attempted to hand me a bottle of liquid soap. "Go ahead and wash each other now."

I could feel my hard nipples pressing against Tara's as those words echoed in my mind. With a desperate moan, I cried out, "We don't want to wash each other!"

Tara wiggled her body, throwing a temper tantrum just as childish as mine. "Yeah, that seems too sexual! And we're not lesbians!"

Immediately, the shorter blonde shut us down by smacking both of our bottoms at the same time. "I'm not telling you to be lesbians! I'm telling you to wash each other!" She grabbed the bottle and squirted the liquid soap onto our breasts. With it dripping all the way down our bodies, she demanded, "Now rub against each other!"

My poor brunette friend and I did as we were told. We rubbed our hot and wet bodies, creating suds from all the liquid soap that was covering us. Bubbles formed with our bodies gliding against each other.

"That's good enough for your front," Bailey said with a pleasing smile. Then, squirting the soap onto our backs, she instructed, "Now get each other's backsides, and don't you dare miss a single spot.

As a team, Tara and I rubbed our soapy hands all over each other's backs. My hands moved so smoothly against her skin, I could hardly stop myself from massaging her ass once again.

Much to my shock, I felt Tara's hands not only massaging my red cheeks, but absolutely violating me from behind. Despite me jumping in surprise, she continued to rub me down until she got to my crack. Once she got there, she slid her fingers inside, making sure to follow the orders to not miss a single spot.

Not wanting to be outdone when it came to following Mommy's demands, I slipped my soapy finger between her cheeks and pressed against her anus. We were both moaning and squirming heavily, but none of that would stop us from cleaning each other out.

There was suddenly a warm smile growing on my mommy's face. Just knowing my actions pleased her encouraged me to go further. As awkward as it was in the beginning, I started to enjoy washing my best friend's ass while she moaned into my ear.

I guess Tara must have been inspired by my desire to please Mommy. Her finger started to violate me even harder, cleaning me where no one had ever touched me before. Not only did she clean the rim of my ass, I could feel her inside, washing me out.We both moaned hard as our soapy bodies squirmed against each other. Despite our claims of not being lesbians, we were almost disappointed when Bailey pulled us apart so she could rinse us off separately.

After what we had done, I guess the stern blonde didn't trust us to dry ourselves either. She then led us out of the bathroom, dragging us by our hands this time instead of our hair; thank goodness.

There was nothing but goosebumps covering our naked bodies as the cold air hit our skin. Following Bailey's lead, I glanced at my bedroom as we passed it, and realized we were heading straight back to her room. "My clothes are in my room..." I whimpered.

Mommy looked back and smiled before opening her door. "You don't need those just yet..."

***

Tara and I were filled with panic as Bailey pulled us into her bedroom. "Why don't we need clothes?" we both whined as we found ourselves standing naked in front of the blonde stepmom.

"Because your lesson isn't over," Bailey answered, putting her hands on her hips as she stood in front of the bed. "I've already punished and cleaned you up; Now it's time for the next part of the process."

Tara's eyes were just as big as mine as we looked at each other in fear. "The next part?!"

"That's right. You two were in trouble for fighting in my bedroom. Now I need you to apologize and make up."

"I already apologized to you when you spanked me," Tara argued, trying to sound innocent.

"Not to me," Mommy responded, shaking her head. "I need you to apologize to each other."

Tara and I looked into each other's eyes once again. Though I thought we had already made up in the shower, I just wanted to make Bailey happy, so I sincerely said, "I'm sorry, Tara."

"I'm sorry too, Ashley," my best friend responded.

I then looked at Bailey and asked, "Was that good enough?"

"No, it's not. Talk is one thing; actions are another. I can still sense some animosity between you two; especially from you, Ashley.

I took a step back, stunned that she could read me so well. It was true; I was still a little jaded that Tara not only started the fight, but called Bailey Mommy after making fun of me for calling her that.

"I can see it in your eyes," the pretty blonde said, guiding us towards the bed. "The only way for you to get over your animosity is to apologize with actions, not words."

"What are we going to do?" we both asked, trembling from the anticipation.

The smaller woman guided my thick friend onto the bed, forcing her to lie on her back. Though she was confused, Tara did just as she was told, without any hesitation.

Bailey then took me by the hand and guided me onto the bed as well. When I realized she was going to make me lie on top of Tara, upside down, I hesitated and asked, "Why are you making me sixty-nine her?"

"You two are going to lick each other's pussies," the dominant blonde explained with a satisfied smile. "You want to fight in my room? Then you can eat each other out in my room."

I could hear Tara whining in defeat below me. As Bailey continued to force me down, I looked up at her and said, "I don't know if I'm ready for my first lesbian experience..."

"Oh, you're ready," she responded, laughing as she forced me directly onto my naked best friend. "I saw the way you two were fighting in your slutty little thongs. I also saw the way you played with each other's asses in the shower. You are both way more prepared than I was when I had my first experience."

Somehow, hearing that Bailey had already been intimate with another woman had my heart racing.

As I began licking the freshly trimmed pussy in front of me, I wasn't just imagining Tara; I was picturing Bailey.

I could feel my best friend's warm tongue tantalizing my wet clit in a circular motion. I let out a deep moan, but that didn't stop me from pleasing her, as well as Bailey, with my own tongue.

Our whimpers and moans must have been music to Mommy's ears. I could feel her hovering above us as she whispered, "Good job, girls."

Bailey was so happy with our effort, she even decided to help us. With one hand, she brushed and held my long brown hair out of the way as I continued licking Tara's juicy pussy. With her other hand, she grabbed one of my ass cheeks and spread me apart to help Tara lick me clean.

I wasn't exactly sure what was going through my friend's mind, but I was a hurricane of emotions. I was no longer embarrassed or humiliated to be forced to fuck my friend. Instead, I was grateful to be drowning in such a waterfall of pleasure.

It was a stimulation unlike anything I ever experienced. Not only was it the best oral I had ever received, I had the satisfaction of pleasing my best friend and my mommy at the same time.

Despite being younger, the stern blonde was right once again. Actions spoke louder than words, and in that moment, Tara and I were professing our deep sorrow with an onslaught on each other's clits. We were almost competitive, trying to outdo each other with our maneuvers, but it was all in love, not in spite.

There were chills going up and down my body as I felt Tara sucking my clitoris. I was already on the edge of an orgasm, but then Bailey did something that sent me over the edge.

It wasn't anything significant, but I could hear her let out a subtle moan while she was biting her lower lip. Her hand was not only spreading my cheeks, she was absolutely squeezing the life out of me due to her apparent sexual frustration.

In that moment, I knew I had truly pleased her for the first time. The sexy and strong woman was satisfied with my effort, and that was the ultimate stimulation I could receive after all we had been through.

Luckily, with my head buried between Tara's legs, nobody was able to see the ugly face I made when the orgasm took over my body. I was stuck with my mouth wide open and my tongue still in Tara's slit. My thick ass was twerking, but I had no control over many of my movements.

Although I was paralyzed in pleasure, I could sense Tara going through a similar experience underneath me. She let out an explosive moan as her stomach pumped up and down from heavy breathing. And most importantly, her warm little juices began spurting out from her tight pussy straight onto my tongue.

Bailey let out a loud gasp as she patted me on the behind. "Good girls! You have both made me so proud!"

Somehow, Mommy's words gave us the encouragement to continue licking until we completely cleaned each other out. I don't know about Tara, but I was the type of girl who was usually exhausted after an orgasm. However, for my best friend and for my new mommy, there was nothing in the world that would stop me from giving them the gratification they truly deserved.

When Bailey allowed me to climb off, Tara and I were red in the face and giggling. It was almost embarrassing how much we enjoyed each other, but we just felt so comfortable in front of the demanding blonde.

"Now, do you two understand that actions speak louder than words?"

Tara and I hugged, cheek to cheek, with smiles on our faces. "Yes we do, Mommy!"

Still biting her lip, the blonde sat between us and asked, "Since you were such good girls, would you like a reward?"

Tara and I nodded our heads profusely, desperate to see how satisfied she was with us.

Bailey undid her top and pushed her bra down, freeing her tits one at a time. Though they weren't bigger than either of ours, our eyes were wide open, glued to her exposed chest. I felt bad for ever disrespecting her breasts when I found out she worked for Hooters. There was something about them that just looked so perfect on her hot little frame.

With me on her left and Tara on her right, the blonde wrapped her arms around us and placed a hand on each of our bottoms. "Would my babies like a little taste of Mommy's nipples?"

Feeling no shame, Tara and I clung on to her like the desperate girls we were. Before any of us knew what happened, Bailey was on her back, and we were almost on top of her, sucking the life out of her pointy nips.

I could feel her breaths growing heavier against my forehead, but it was Tara and me who were left moaning the loudest. I'm sure we were bringing Bailey pleasure, but nothing compared to the honor of sucking on her tits.

Unfortunately, after only a couple of minutes, we learned a terrible lesson. Just as easy as Mommy giveth; Mommy taketh away. "That's enough," she said, giggling as she patted our tushies.

Tara and I started whining as we watched her cover her tits back up. We tried our best not to pout like spoiled children, but this was even more frustrating than being denied of an orgasm.

"Be good girls and you'll get more of Mommy's milk," the blonde whispered, as she gave our asses a pinch. She then pulled herself up from the bed and walked to the door. "Now go to your room and get dressed."

With our heads down, my best friend and I slowly walked out the door. Bailey gave us a playful smack on each of our bottoms, causing us to pick up the pace on our way to my room.

Just before I open the door to get in, I heard Mommy calling me from her bedroom door. She was still standing there, smiling at us. Then, sucking on her finger, she said in a low sexy voice, "I'll see you later..."

*******

Chapter 5

After the crazy night I had with Bailey, you would think our relationship would have changed forever. However, just like the previous times when she would punish me so harshly, the blonde angel found a way to treat me with dignity and respect, even though I didn't deserve it.

My father got home the next day and things started to shift back to normal. Though we weren't far removed from the time I was clung on to Mommy's teat, sucking like I was her little slut baby, it slowly became just a memory of the past.

The next few days went on fine with Bailey never even bringing up all the wrong that I had done. It was almost like we were friends again, the way I felt after spending the night in her bedroom, ass to ass.

Despite our positive relationship, my mind would often drift into the wild times of the past. I was left wondering how I had such a normal relationship with a younger woman who was dating my father. More importantly, I wondered how I had a good relationship with her after she spanked and humiliated me, forced me to shower with my best friend, and even had me to suck on the exposed nipples of her perfectly round breasts.

Yes, the young blonde looked so angelic when she wasn't wearing one of her slutty Hooters uniforms. But she constantly had me asking myself, "How could a woman like her be capable of doing so much to me?" Then, an even more pressing question popped in my own head. "And how does she switch back to normal so easily?"

The more time we spent together, the more pleasant I found her. The more pleasant I found her, the more I couldn't believe she was the same woman who was punishing me just a few days ago. And the more I thought about her punishing me, the more I wanted to know about her.

Sadly enough, my time with her was running short. Winter break was coming to an end, and I had a trip already planned for Spring. It wouldn't be until the summer that I saw her again, and there was no way I could handle six months with all these questions weighing on my mind.

Knowing I had to take any chance I could get, I pulled her aside a few days before heading back to college. My dad was out working on my car, so I figured this might be the only time Bailey and I could be alone before my break was over.

The once so intimidating woman plopped herself down, taking a seat with me on my bed, just like she was one of my girlfriends. I sat across from her, looking down like I was some nervous little girl. She then calmed my nerves by grabbing my hand and asking, "So, what's up?"

I trusted her in that moment, because she had earned it from me. As wild as our relationship had been to this point, she made me understand how much I needed to respect her, or else she would take it by force. However, when I was just nice to her like she always wanted, she treated me better than almost anyone else in the world.

Clearing my throat, I opened up and expressed, "I just wanted to let you know I had a really good time with you these past few weeks." Now seeing a pleasant smile grow on her face, I continued, "And I also wanted to apologize for giving you a hard time at the beginning."

Bailey immediately leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. As I hugged her back, I noticed her t-shirt lifting up, revealing her tight little waist right above her small shorts. I closed my eyes and rested my head against hers to focus on the somber moment.