Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly brushed my teeth and got ready for bed before returning to Bailey's bedroom. Kindly of her, she was just sitting in bed, waiting for me to return.

Pulling the blankets away from my side, she patted the mattress, inviting me to lie next to her. But as I got into bed, she asked, "Is that normally what you sleep in?"

"Sometimes..." I responded, looking down at my gray t-shirt and shorts. With it being the first time I ever spent the night in the same bed as her, I was a little embarrassed to tell her I normally slept in a little nighty and panties.

"Okay," she responded, shrugging her shoulders as she pulled the covers closer. "I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable."

"I'm okay in this," I responded before covering myself with the blanket.

Strangely enough, we both kissed each other on the cheek at the same time before scooting to our respective sides of the bed. It wasn't something we planned, and I had never done that with anyone else, but it felt normal in the moment.

There was a smile on my face as I finally rested my head on the pillow. I don't know if it was from the approval I felt with my new stepmom, or just this sweet kiss she gave me on the cheek. Either way, there was a feeling of content that warmed my heart.

Though it was late, and I was completely worn out from the long and emotional night, I was unable to fall asleep. I could tell by Bailey's breathing pattern that she was having no trouble falling into a slumber but I guess I just had too much on my mind.

On top of all that, it turned out she was right about me being uncomfortable. It had been a long time since I went to bed in shorts and a t-shirt. Remembering that she was in just a little thong, I figured it would be okay to at least remove my shorts.

I looked back to find her sleeping on her side, facing away from me. As I moved around, I got another glimpse of her underneath the sheets. Just like I remembered, her ass looked pretty nice in her thong and her tank top was pushed up, leaving her midsection uncovered.

"Yeah, I could totally see why my dad is in a rush to marry her," I thought to myself, removing my shorts underneath the covers. "She has a tight little body and her ass looks really good..."

I wasn't as comfortable as I would have been if I had been in one of my nighties, or even with no top at all, but I felt much better without my shorts. Now only in my t-shirt and the light-blue thong she already spanked me in at the party, I rested my head on the pillow again, facing away from her.

Even though I didn't immediately fall asleep, I felt really comfortable in bed, being in my underwear with my new stepmom. I felt we were emotionally getting closer, but for some reason, I wanted to get physically closer as well.

I began to scoot backwards, inching my way closer and closer to the hot blonde. And despite her already falling asleep, I felt as if she was somehow doing the same thing.

Eventually, I could feel something slightly touching my sore cheeks. After several minutes of slowly creeping my way towards the middle, it appeared that my ass was barely touching Bailey's. As awkward as it sounded, her bottom felt pretty cold, which felt good against me. It was like an ice pack for my tender cheeks.

I was no longer completely sure if she was asleep, but I think she subconsciously liked the warmth radiating from my ass. I could feel her cold bottom pressing harder against me until we were eventually ass to ass. Once again, I felt that level of contempt with her now, knowing we were physically closer, even though this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

With our butts pressed against each other's, we rested peacefully, not making another move until the sun rose. I must have slept like a baby because I don't remember another thing that happened until I was waking up the next morning, next to my young and beautiful step-mommy.

***************************

After such a crazy night of events, I slept peacefully, still connected to Bailey's rump. I woke up early, but I continued to lie there, hoping she wouldn't move. For some reason, there was a sense of comfort feeling her ass pressed against mine.

I was almost disappointed when she woke up. The pretty blonde got out of bed slowly, trying not to wake me up. As much as I appreciated her effort, with our bodies no longer connected, I didn't feel the need to pretend I was asleep.

If I could appreciate anything about the young Hooters waitress, it was that she never treated me differently after punishing me. She had a way of treating me like nothing happened, whether it was after an embarrassing spanking, or in this case, unexplainable cuddling.

Putting the past behind us, we went on with our day. She made me breakfast, waffles with fruit. She even found a way to make me enjoy coffee; Putting a shit ton of sugar and cream in it.

Without discussing the wide range of events that happened the previous night, Bailey and I just enjoyed our morning together. I even offered to do the dishes, but she wouldn't let me. Normally, I hated doing dishes, but I was almost disappointed when she didn't allow me to help her.

It was a pretty quick morning, since we went to bed so late. Bailey also needed to leave because she was scheduled to work the lunch shift. A few days ago, I would have been overjoyed to know I'd have the house to myself, but now that our relationship was growing, I found myself following her around like a puppy, knowing she'd be leaving soon.

Oddly enough, I almost felt empty when she left. My dad was gone, and there was no one at the house, but it was only her that I wanted to see so badly.

Suddenly, a smile came across my face as a silly idea popped into my head. "What if I visited her at work?" I asked myself, almost sarcastically. Quickly, I shook my head, telling myself, "I don't really want to go to Hooters."

As the day went on, the idea of visiting Bailey no longer sounded silly. I made excuses in my head, telling myself she could probably get me a discount, but I really just wanted to hang out with her.

"I know!" I shouted, almost jumping off the couch. "Maybe by the time I get there, her shift will almost be over. We can get drinks together and have a girls' night! It could even be my treat, since she has already done so much for me."

Urgently, I ran to my room and began getting dressed. I actually put a lot of thought into my outfit, wanting to look good while also portraying that I didn't care.

After getting ready for a few minutes, I became startled by a loud knocking on the front door. Immediately, I put a pair of jeans on before running to the front and checking the peephole.

Much to my shock, I found Tara on the other side of the door, looking angrier than I had ever seen. Her eyes were furrowed, her hair was disheveled, and she had her arms folded like Bailey did whenever she was about to punish me.

Worried about my friend, I opened the door and immediately greeted her. "Tara! I didn't know you were coming over. What's going on?"

Startling me, she immediately yelled out, "Where is that bitch?!"

At first, it took me a second to realize she was talking about Bailey. After the emotional night I had with the cute blonde, I had almost forgotten that Tara and I were recently on the end of a humiliating spanking in front of all of our friends.

Obviously, she hadn't made amends with my mommy, so she was understandably still upset. Unfortunately, I hadn't told her that Bailey and I actually got along after the embarrassing punishments. It was something I just didn't know how to explain to my best friend, especially after all that shit we talked about my dad's girlfriend.

Tara barged in and looked around for Bailey. I was so surprised by her sudden action, I couldn't have stopped her even if I tried.

She found herself rummaging through Bailey and my dad's bedroom. "Where the fuck is she?!"

"Bailey went to work," I explained. "Why are you looking for her?"

"Why am I looking for her?! Are you fucking crazy?! Do you not remember what she did to us at my party last night?! She fucking humiliated us!"

"Well... she was mad because I stayed late and you were mean to her on the phone... Besides, what are you going to do if you see her?"

My thick brunette friend stomped her feet and growled at me. "I'm going to kick that bitch's ass!"

I suddenly grew nervous at the idea of Tara confronting Mommy. Hoping to save her from another brutal punishment, I responded, "She spanked you so easily yesterday. What makes you think things will go any differently this time?"

My best friend clutched her fists by her sides as she got in my face. With veins forming all over her forehead, she screamed, "What the fuck do you mean by that?! You don't think I can get her back for what she did to me?!"

As tough as I wanted to think I was, my only two confrontations with Bailey proved I was a weakling. Realizing I would just be in the same boat as last time if I ever stood up to Mommy, I shook my head at Tara and answered, "You're just going to end up over her knees again."

"What the fuck is your problem?! Aren't you upset about what she did to us?! Don't you remember the way she humiliated us in front of everyone?!"

"Yeah, I remember..."

"She spanked you just as hard as she spanked me. You should help me get revenge on that cunt!"

"Okay..." I huffed, placing my hands on my hips. "Don't call her that. That's just disrespectful."

"Are you actually defending her after what she did to us?"

"I'm not defending her..."

"Why are you taking her side? Don't tell me you're a weak bitch who's just going to roll over to that gold digger."

Furrowing my eyebrows now, I stared right into Tara's eyes as I stood up to her. "Roll over to her? Like how you immediately started crying when she gave you a spanking in your own house?"

"You bitch!" she exclaimed, unable to believe I would bring that up. "Things are going to go differently this time when I confront her, and you're not going to stop me."

Standing chest to chest with her, I huffed and puffed before growling, "I will not let you confront her! She's just going to humiliate you again, and then she's going to punish me for letting you in here."

"Get out of my way!" the thick brunette yelled, threatening to push me.

Despite flinching a little, I maintained my position in front of her. "No! I can't let you confront Mommy... I mean... Bailey..."

With her eyes lit up, Tara took a step back, completely flabbergasted by what she heard. "Did you just... Did you just call her... Mommy?"

I looked down nervously, searching for an excuse for my embarrassing out-pour. "It was... an accident... Bailey and Mommy sound similar..."

"No, they fucking don't!" Tara yelled, rolling her eyes. "Just admit it; you love your new mommy and you're okay with being her weak little bitch."

"If I'm a weak bitch, what does that make you?!" I yelled, getting right in her face. "I'm just trying to save you from being spanked like a little baby again."

The brunette got right back in my face, matching my intensity. "You're either with me or you're against me, and I won't let anybody stand in the way of getting my revenge."

Much to my shock, Tara had the audacity to put her hands on my chest and shove me. I was so surprised; I fell back like a ton of bricks right onto the same bed I shared with Bailey the previous night.

Filled with rage, I jumped off the bed and tackled her to the carpet. I don't know what got into me, but I was much more determined to fight back against my best friend than I ever was against my new mommy.

"You bitch! Get off me!" she yelled, kicking and screaming as I began pulling her hair.

We rolled around before ending up on our knees, just screaming as we tugged on each other's hair. As we sat there screaming like bitches and barely inflicting any damage, I quickly realized how pathetic we were. Not only was it obvious that we didn't know how to fight; I now understood how Bailey was able to dominate us so easily.

Despite my lack of strength, I continued to fight on, hoping I could stop Tara from ever reaching my new mommy. Unfortunately, I noticed I never buttoned my pants when they started to slide down as we continued to struggle.

Thinking she could humiliate me like Mommy did, Tara grabbed my jeans and began ripping them off of me like I was a little child. I tried to push her away, but she dragged me on the floor by my pants until they slid right off me. I was left on the carpet, exposed in my neon yellow g-string.

"What cute underwear," she said, teasing me as she threw my jeans aside. "But would Mommy approve of such skimpy panties?"

Unfortunately for Tara, she was wearing a pair of black leggings. Knowing how easily those could be ripped off compared to regular pants, I immediately grabbed her waistband and started stripping them off her.

Much like myself, she was wearing a thong, only hers was baby blue and white. "I figured you were wearing skimpy panties too, considering your leggings."

I continued to pull, causing her to trip over her leggings. She was on the floor, with her pants only hanging by her caught foot, inside out. With one last tug, I ripped her pants all the way off, leaving us both in our little thongs.

My best friend was obviously not happy. I could tell by the way she got up to her feet and stomped towards me. She took me down and we started to roll on the floor, pulling each other's hair once again.

As we continued to roll, Tara accidentally bumped into the nightstand, knocking it down and breaking a lamp in the process.

"Look what you did!" I yelled, quickly jumping to my feet. "I'm going to get in so much trouble!"

Full of anger, I grabbed Tara by the hair and ass, and threw her onto the bed. I then jumped on her and engaged in the most intense catfight I had ever witnessed in my life.

Suddenly, as the adrenaline rushed through our entangled bodies, something immediately stopped us in our tracks. "What the fuck is going on?!" an angry voice screamed, shaking us to our cores.

The fight Immediately stopped, and we slowly turned our heads in fear. Unfortunately, our biggest nightmare had come true; Bailey was back from work... and she looked pissed!

As we sat there shaking, scared for her poor behinds, Bailey took one look at the broken lamp before returning her glare towards us. With only a few words, she struck more fear into us than we had ever felt before.

"You two... are in so much trouble..."

To be continued...

************

Chapter 4

"You two... are in so much trouble...."

Despite being in the middle of an all-out catfight, those words left Tara and I completely frozen. The anger in Bailey's snarling voice, the fire in her eyes; The fear I felt far exceeded the previous punishments I experienced combined.

"I... I... I... I can explain...." I mumbled, as her eyes pierced right through me.

"You better have a good fucking excuse!" she growled, as she lifted the broken lamp.

As her eyes turned back towards me, still holding the pieces of the item we destroyed, I gulped before trying to defend myself. "Tara showed up and.... we sort of... got into a fight..."

"You got into a fight with your best friend?" Bailey asked, placing her hands on her hips again. "And you just HAD to do it in my room where you could break MY stuff?!"

Before I could mutter another word, Tara chimed in, stopping me in my track. "Sorry we fought in your room, Ma'am. I didn't realize I was going to get into a catfight until it was too late."

Still appearing unpleased, Bailey glared at my friend and asked, "And what exactly was his fight over?"

After taking a deep breath, my best friend answered, "Ashley wanted me to help her get revenge on you from last night, but I refused to do it so she attacked me! I defended myself, but I couldn't stop her from breaking your lamp!"

When those words came out of her mouth, it felt as if a horse had kicked me right in the stomach. "I wanted revenge?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, flailing my arms like a madwoman. "YOU'RE the one who wanted revenge, and I said I wouldn't let you! And I'm not the one who broke the lamp either!"

"Girls! Girls!" the young blonde yelled, stopping us before we could put our hands on each other's throats. "You two are acting like children! Now, I want the truth."

"Mommy, I am telling the truth! I'm blurted out with tears forming in my eyes. "I told her it was a bad idea to confront you! I told her we would just end up getting spanked again!"

"Don't listen to her!" the thick brunette pleaded, clasping her hands together. "She's the one that told me all those nasty things about you before I even met you!"

I don't know what came over me, but I felt like Tara was trying to take away everything I earned with my new stepmommy. Desperate to save my relationship with Bailey, I lunged like a wild animal and tackled my conniving best friend down to the mattress again.

By the time I realized my actions, Tara and I were tangled up, rolling around on the bed. We were just as bad as fighting as we were ten minutes prior, but now Bailey was subjected to watching our pathetic display of hair pulling and screaming.

Before either of us could do any real damage to each other, I felt a familiar throbbing pain in the back of my head. I quickly realized it was no longer Tara pulling my hair; it was someone much stronger. It was, of course, Mommy.

"I've seen enough!" Bailey yelled, holding Tara and me by our long brown hair. Despite being smaller than both of us, she had us whimpering like little, whiney bitches while keeping us separated.

"This isn't fair!" I cried out like a scared little girl. "She started it!"

"No, she started it!" Tara argued, pointing at me while giving Bailey the puppy eyes.

"I don't care who started it!" the pretty young blonde yelled, shutting us both up at the same time. She then dragged us off the bed before bending us over onto the mattress. "Both of you committed the crime so both of you serve the time."

My limbs tingled and adrenaline rushed through my entire body. I could feel myself shaking from the anticipation of being punished by my young stepmom once again.

I swear I never frowned so hard in my life before that moment. Perhaps after finally earning my way to Bailey's good side, I was overwhelmed with guilt knowing I had disappointed her.

Since Tara and I ended up in our thongs, our poor little tushies were ripe for the picking. Staring into each other's eyes while we were bent over the bed, powerful blows began crashing down onto our behinds, causing our entire bodies to shift back and forth.

Normally, the young blonde would torment me by rubbing my tush in between smacks. This time unfortunately, she wasn't messing around. It was just one jarring smack after another, sending a stinging pain shooting through our rears.

Every time the petite blonde spanked me, I would end up crying like the bad little girl that I was. This time was much worse for some reason. I wailed pathetically while staring at Tara, blaming her in my mind.

My best friend was no better than me. She cried like a weak little bitch every time Bailey's other hand came crashing down on her thick ass. If I could take comfort in anything, it was that Tara was receiving the punishment she deserved.

As we cried from the unforgiving spanks landing on our tushies, Tara yelled something that made me furious. "I'm sorry, Mommy!"

"That bitch made fun of me for calling her Mommy and now she wants to call her that?!" I screamed to myself, gritting my teeth before letting out another yelp. "She's my mommy, not yours!"

As if I wasn't jealous enough, I began fuming from the ears as I watched my stepmommy rubbing Tara's fat ass before whispering, "That's a good girl. I know you have a mother, but now you have a mommy."