Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"It's complicated... and I really don't feel like getting into it right now..."

"Well, I respect your privacy, but I'm here to listen if you ever want to talk about it. I'd really like to help you, if that's possible."

Staring at me suspiciously again, she asked, "You seriously don't hold any grudges against me? I literally just walked out of your life without a trace and you're acting like nothing happened..."

"No, it definitely sucked," I explained in a soft voice. "But it's not about me right now; I'm worried about you. Besides, I'm sure you had your reasons. I'm just... so happy... that we crossed paths again."

This time, I didn't get the little smile out of Bailey, but her eyes did get a little watery. Changing the subject, she simply asked, "Are you going to order food?"

"I'm actually not that hungry," I answered. However, fearing she might threaten to kick me out of her section if I didn't order anything else, I held up my half empty glass and said, "I'll have another one of these though... Great suggestion, by the way."

"You really should eat," Bailey suggested before walking away. She then came back a few minutes later with not only another drink but a basket of chips for me. It felt like she really did care for me there for a moment.

I didn't see much of Bailey after that. Not knowing what was going on, I just sat there and thought about the conversation we had while I finished my drinks.

I started to wonder if she was just going to avoid me altogether until it was time to hand me the bill. If that were the case, I would have still been somewhat satisfied. This whole encounter was much more than I ever expected, considering up until a few days prior, I had given up on even seeing her again.

Surprisingly enough, Bailey eventually joined me back at the table. This time, however, she was now wearing a big white T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"You changed," I pointed out, watching as she took a seat across from me.

"Yeah, I was one of the first ones cut since I worked a double today," she explained, looking a bit frustrated. "This is what I wore to work. I usually change in the back."

"Wasn't I supposed to pay?"

"I already took care of the check. I also got you a sandwich to go. You really shouldn't drink on an empty stomach."

"Thanks, Bailey," I said, feeling bad that she had paid for me. I mean, I'm sure she used some kind of employee discount, but I, at least, wanted the opportunity to give her a tip.

"So, my life hasn't been going that great," she started, surprising me with her sudden willingness to talk. "I guess I've just had a really shitty attitude for the last couple of years as I've watched my life go down the drain. I have a hard time being flirty and upbeat with customers now, so I don't make much money anymore."

"Is that why you're working so many doubles?"

"Yeah, I'm struggling for money... My car broke down and I don't even have enough to get it fixed so I've been taking the bus or Uber, which is also expensive... And then I'm always late on my rent payments..."

"Do you want money?" I interrupted, stopping her from continuing her downward spiral of complaints.

With her big blue eyes, she stared at me for a second. "What?"

"I can give you some money if that'll help you get out of your predicament."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why not?" I asked, going through my purse. "I have some money saved up so I can write you a check. It sounds like you've gone through some hard times. Sometimes people just need a little break so they can get back on their feet."

"No, don't do that," the blonde reacted, gently snatching the checkbook out of my hand. "I appreciate it but... I don't trust myself to pay you back."

"I don't expect you to pay me back."

"I just... I can't..."

"Well, if you change your mind, or ever need anything, just let me know."

"Sorry..." she said with a deep breath. "I know you're just trying to help, but I have to accept responsibility for my own faults. It's just kind of hard to let you see me like this now that you're so successful."

"I'm successful because you helped me," I explained, watching her as she looked down on her own life. "Whether you let me help you or not, I'm just glad you were willing to share your life with me."

"It wasn't easy," she said, laughing at her own expense. "I had to secretly take a shot in the back to build my courage... That's pretty pathetic, huh? I can't even afford to buy alcohol for myself, so I have to sneak shots in the back."

"I can buy you a drink," I pointed out, watching her eyes pop open again. "It looks like you could use one. Do you want that strawberry mule you suggested to me earlier?"

"No, you don't have to order me a drink just because he feels sorry for me."

"I don't feel sorry for you; I just want to treat you. Now, at least let me buy you a drink."

"Okay, fine," she said, letting out a sigh. "But do you mind getting me a margarita instead of the mule? And maybe an extra shot on the side?"

"Yeah, whatever you want," I responded, chuckling to myself. I couldn't help it. I just found the way she made her requests so adorable, now that she was willing to accept one of my offers.

We ended up spending another hour together. Bailey didn't reveal much; she mostly just vented about work issues. However, it was just nice seeing her loosen up and act a bit more like her usual self again.

I almost ruined things, however, when I told her about the comments the hostesses made about her age. She let me know how young and jealous they were, and she even laughed at me for telling the first girl I was even older, at the startling age of twenty-five.

Unfortunately, it looked as if our time together was winding down. After glancing at the time, Bailey explained, "I need to get going. The last bus is coming through here soon. If I don't catch it, I'll have to call an Uber."

Quickly, I interjected by offering her a ride. "I can just take you home. You don't need to spend money on a bus or an Uber."

"Oh, no... That's okay," she reacted, looking uncomfortable again. "It's really no big deal."

"It's completely fine," I assured, feeling more determined than ever. "I'm already here. You might as well let me take you home."

"Okay, fine," she finally conceded. "But I do need to get back soon so I can take care of my cat. Do you want to see her?"

"Oh, yeah... I love cats..."

I guess Bailey was so excited... and drunk... that she practically ran to my car. The next thing I knew, we were on our way to her apartment, and she was telling me all the "great" things about her cat...

Unfortunately, the excitement both of us were experiencing disappeared when we got to her apartment complex. Mine died down when I saw how shady the area was. Hers died when we parked and she saw a note on her door.

"What is it?" I asked as I saw her completely frozen after reading the note.

"It's nothing..."

I looked around her shoulder and saw the words at the top of the paper. It was a notice to vacate. I guess she wasn't lying when she said she had run into hard times.

"It looks like I've been late on my rent one too many times," she admitted, before resting her head on the door. With her body shaking, she continued, "I'll just go to the office tomorrow and pay what I can. Maybe if I beg, they'll give me a little more time."

I put my hand on her back and offered to help out once again. Of course, she didn't accept my offer this time either.

Bailey somehow gathered herself before letting me in. I only grew more discouraged when I saw how messy her apartment was.

"I'm sorry I didn't clean," she explained, looking around at her piles of clothes and miscellaneous items. "I almost forgot about my mess when I saw how excited you were to meet my cat."

"Yeah.. so excited..."

"And here she is!" Bailey squealed as a little black cat came walking up to me. "Isn't she precious?! Her name is Bell!"

"Yeah.. so cute..."

"I picked that name since it's so close to Bailey. Isn't it cute? Bell and Bailey?!"

"Adorable..."

"Don't be shy!" Bailey encouraged, holding the little cat up to me. "You can pet her! She's super friendly!"

I slowly reached towards the cat before gently scratching its head with my fingertip. "This is so great..."

"Isn't it?!"

Although this was the happiest I had seen Bailey in a long time, I couldn't get my mind off her living situation. It's not that her apartment was messy; I just didn't like the idea of her staying in such a shady place.

After looking around at all the cracks on the walls and listening to the constant noise outside, I could no longer hold my tongue. "Bailey, you should move in with me," I blurted out, not really thinking it through.

She quickly shook her head before giving me a stern look. "I told you I'm not accepting any help. I can take care of myself."

"It wouldn't just be a favor to you," I explained convincingly. "My roommate moved out not too long ago and I haven't been able to find anyone else. You'd be doing me a favor because I don't like living alone."

With a pause, Bailey just stared at me for a second. "Wait... Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I've never lived alone, so I get scared sometimes," I said, nodding. Then, turning my head, I looked over at her cat and continued, "And also... I've always wanted to live with... a cat..."

I guess I struck the right chord because the blonde looked back and forth between her cat and me before ultimately giving in. "Fine... but only because you seem to like Bell so much. Thanks... and I will pay you rent."

Before I left, we agreed that she... and her cat... would move in that weekend. I must admit, I was pretty proud of myself for getting her to accept my help. I was able to walk back to my car with my head held high.

Now... I just have to rearrange my apartment so it looks like I had a roommate at one point, I said to myself as I began driving off. Then, after letting out a loud sneeze, lathered myself with hand sanitizer and thought, I also need to get scheduled for an allergy shot...

***

Chapter 3

When Saturday came along, Bailey and I began the process of moving her into my apartment. We started off by bringing over the smaller items; mostly bags... and piles... of clothes. She also brought over her cat... which I was still allergic to...

We planned on getting a U-Haul a few weeks later to move over her bigger belongings. She had some furniture she wanted to bring over, and of course her bed as well. Until then, I had a couple different ideas for our sleeping arrangements.

Things didn't start out as smoothly as I had hoped, however. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, though. I used the second bedroom in my apartment as an office, so it was impossible for me to make it look like someone used to sleep in there.

Bailey was also suspicious about my love for cats. Although I had already gotten an allergy shot, I still couldn't control my sneezing for the time being. It started to feel like she was teasing me, the way she giggled every time Bell walked around me.

Other than these minor inconveniences, I would say the move-in was a success. Bailey made it known that she did not want to overstep her boundaries in any way. However, other than that, she appeared the most normal I had seen her in a while.

Our interactions were mostly... pleasant... Most importantly, she was no longer doing that thing where she made a negative comment about her own life every chance she had. She also stopped accusing me of thinking less of her just because my life was going well.

Since Bailey moved in with me Saturday morning, she took her early shift off. We mostly spent our time figuring out our living situation. Despite having a respectful approach, it almost felt like we were just two girlfriends hanging out and doing chores together... which was kind of nice...

Bailey did go to her second shift that evening, however. She intended to keep her promise to pay me rent. I respected and appreciated that about her, especially since we both knew I would never hold her to it.

With her car still undrivable, she insisted on taking the bus so she wouldn't inconvenience me. Since I didn't have work that day, I offered to just let her borrow my car, but she wouldn't accept that. We eventually settled on me giving her a ride to work as a happy medium.

When I dropped her off, we had a silly argument about how she would get home. Of course, she eventually caved to me picking her up, so she warned me she would probably be done around ten since she was usually one of the first girls to get cut.

I spent most of that evening back at home just thinking about the eventful turn my life had just taken. I went from thinking I'd never see Bailey again to living with her in just a matter of days. And now, here I was, playing with her cat, which was admittedly pretty cute... despite all my sneezing.

As much as I enjoyed hanging out with Bell and fantasizing about having a good and healthy relationship with Bailey again, I was even more excited to pick her up from work. When the time came, I sent her a text before driving to her restaurant and parking in the front. However, I waited for quite a while and became a bit worried when I didn't get a response from her.

I decided to walk in to see if she was okay. Much to my pleasant surprise, Bailey was just busy with several customers in her section.

"Are you looking for Bailey?" the familiar hostess asked, noticing me standing in the doorway.

"I am, but it looks like she's pretty busy."

"Yeah, it's quite a surprise. I don't know what's up with her today but she's been almost... pleasant... It's busy on Saturday nights anyway, but her section has been much more willing to stay and order more drinks."

"You said she's been pleasant?" I asked with a hopeful voice.

"Yes, she seems different today. She's been friendly with the staff and customers. Something positive must have happened in her life to get her out of that shitty mood she's always in."

A subtle smile came over my face because the good news about Bailey touched my heart. It was nice to know that she was having a good day and that she seemed to be in a better mood than before. I could only wonder if it was my sudden existence in her life that contributed to the change in her mood. But whether it was or not, I was just happy to know she was doing better.

Suddenly, the beautiful blonde came running towards me, causing me to almost lose my breath. "Oh, my God! Is it already ten?" she asked, looking a bit frazzled. "I'm sorry! I've just been so busy, I forgot to check the time!"

"That's completely fine," I replied with a little chuckle. "It looks like you have a full section."

"I do! It's the first time in a while! And... I'm making so much money!"

"You look happy, too."

"Yeah, I just feel good today for some reason," she said, almost giggling to herself. "I'm not sure what's going on. I guess my customers have just been really nice to me."

"Well, that's great! You deserve it."

"Thanks! But Ashley, do you mind waiting for a bit? I didn't get cut like thought I would, so I have to finish up with my section."

"Yeah, I don't mind waiting. Take your time."

Grabbing my hand, she led me towards the dining area before I could even say another word. "You have to sit in my section! I'll get you a drink and everything!"

"Oh... okay..." I responded as I tried to gather myself while being dragged across the restaurant. As much as I wanted to sit in her section and have a drink, I have to admit I was a bit thrown off by the way she was handling me. It was the first time she dragged me like that since... well... that's actually not important...

Anyway, despite sitting at a table alone, only getting a chance to talk to Bailey every now and then, it was actually one of the most enjoyable experiences I had in a while. It just brought an unexplainable joy to my heart to see her acting like herself again.

The pretty blonde strutted around proudly in her cute little uniform. The customers were interacting with her the way I'd expect them to around such an attractive and hardworking woman. And she had a smile on her face, almost as if she welcomed the attention she had been probably missing for so long.

When her shift was over, I wouldn't have minded sitting down with her for a bit and having another drink like we did the previous time. However, Bailey felt so bad that she had kept me waiting, that she immediately grabbed her belongings and led me to the door once she was done.

The next thing I knew, I had a beautiful woman in my passenger seat, and we were driving back to our place. Bailey didn't even bother changing out of her work uniform like she normally did. It felt like she had her confidence back, the way she was sitting there in those little orange shorts and that tiny white tank top, while telling me about her day.

By the time we got home, it was almost midnight, which was already past my normal bedtime. During the weekdays, I liked getting to work pretty early in the mornings so I could avoid traffic. I mostly kept my same sleep schedule on the weekends as well.

Since I was feeling pretty tired already, and Bailey got me a free drink, I tried to get our sleeping arrangements situated as quickly as possible. I brought Bailey into my room and pointed out that I had moved her bags by the bed.

"You can sleep here until we move the rest of your stuff," I explained. "I like sleeping on the couch, anyway."

"Oh no! I couldn't!" she reacted, waving her arms. "I was planning on sleeping on the floor. I heard it's good for your back, so I wanted to give it a try."

"Bailey, seriously... I don't mind sleeping in the living room. And this way, you'll have the nicer bathroom to yourself."

"It's okay, Ashley. You're too generous! I can sleep on the floor."

Back and forth we went, trying to guilt each other into having the better sleeping arrangement. We even started joking that by the end of the night, neither of us would be sleeping in my bed.

Finally, Bailey came up with a resolution that we could both benefit from. "How about instead of neither of us taking the bed, why don't we just both do it?"

"Both sleep in my bed?" I reacted, growing red in the face. "Like... together?"

"Yeah, why not?" she asked, like it was no big deal. "There's plenty of room. We can both fit. What size is it anyway?"

"It's a queen."

"Perfect," she reacted as a little smirk came over her face. "A queen... just like you..."

"What was that?" I asked, wanting to make sure I didn't just imagine her saying that.

"Oh, nothing," she replied before grabbing her bag and placing it on top of the mattress. Then, while shuffling through her clothes, she changed the subject by informing me, "I'm going to take a shower now, if that's okay with you. I'll join you in bed after."

All I could say was, "Okay..." in a nervous tone. I guess it all happened so fast, I was left somewhat speechless.

I can't say exactly what it was that had me so anxious all of a sudden. With how tired I was from that day, I thought I would have been able to jump into bed and immediately fall asleep. However, as I lay there waiting for Bailey to come out of the shower, my mind became flooded with memories from the past.

It wasn't that I wanted a repeat of anything that had happened before. To be honest, aside from seeing Bailey happy, I really wasn't sure what I wanted out of any of this. But it was the images from the last experience I had with her in my dad's bed that I couldn't get off my mind.

That night had been so embarrassing for me, I thought I'd never be able to live it down. However, as the years went by, the only thing about that night that truly stood out was when I slept right next to the beautiful blonde while she wore that sexy outfit. It was just a big tank top and a little thong, but the way she wore it made her look flawless.