Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were other things about that time we spent together that made it special; some of which would make me blush to this day. But the part that I remembered the most was when we fell asleep, not only back-to-back but also butt-to-butt.

In that moment, as I rested on one side of the bed, waiting for Bailey to come out, a little smile came over my face as the memory persisted in my mind. Only then could I admit to myself that sleeping next to her like that again was something I secretly desired for some reason.

The shower stopped, and Bailey eventually made her way into the bedroom. Blushing from the thoughts I was having, I decided to hide my emotions by pretending I was asleep.

I could feel the bed move when she got in, and I even took a peek at her when I knew she wasn't looking in my direction. It didn't even disappoint me that she was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants instead of that sexy outfit she wore the last time we spent the night together. It didn't even bother me that she was so far away, we weren't even close to touching as we began falling asleep.

All that mattered was that she was truly back in my life. And whether this was a permanent thing or not, I could at least appreciate her for the time being.

Despite my hidden excitement, I was still very tired, so I began falling asleep. Bailey, too, was exhausted from such an eventful shift, and I could tell she was falling asleep with me. I knew it wouldn't be long before both of us were knocked out, and we could start day two of our lives as roommates.

Everything was great... Everything was as good as it could have been... I thought...

Just as I was about to fall into a deep slumber, I could feel her shuffling around behind me. Once she settled in, I somehow knew she was much closer to me than before.

Out of instinct, I began slowly scooting back, hoping to find her near me. And much to my luck, as I inched my back towards her, we eventually found each other...

That's when I realized that I was wrong earlier. The night wasn't as good as it could have been. That theory had been destroyed now that I found her... and she found me...

Neither of us were in our underwear like the last time. I was wearing shorts, and she was wearing sweatpants. However, we were finally butt-to-butt... which was the perfect way to end such a wonderful day.

My night was complete, and everything in my life felt at peace. It was like I had found something I didn't even know I was looking for. The only thing was...

I had been looking for Bailey forever... I just didn't know why... But none of that mattered anymore. I was happy, and I knew deep down inside, so was she.

***

Chapter 4

The next morning was the happiest I had woken up in years. More so than the day of graduation. More so than the day I started my career. And definitely more so than any time I had woken up with a guy. I woke up with a bigger smile than I could ever remember, and it's all because she was there; Bailey.

It only reminded me of one thing; The last time she and I shared a bed together. That time, unfortunately, it came at the tail end of a rather embarrassing day. Still, I remembered all too well how content my heart felt when I slept and woke up next to her.

The feelings were similar, but this time the circumstances were all too different. There was nothing humiliating about the previous night in my opinion. I'm sure Bailey had things she was working through in her mind, however. But what was most important was that we were together. I could take care of her, and she could take care of me.

When we woke up, there were stars in my eyes, and there were stars in hers. We exchanged "Good mornings," followed by giggles and an awkward silence. However, it wasn't awkward in a way that either of us felt weird about the situation. No, we were both just so happy, we almost couldn't believe it was real.

Things were perfectly imperfect the next few days. She and I obviously danced around a couple of topics that we weren't ready to talk about. I definitely didn't want to pressure her into explaining why she left me so long ago, and she was nice enough not to bring up some of the embarrassing ways she used to punish me. However, the hesitance on those topics was kind of nice because it forced us to learn about each other in ways we completely skipped over when she was supposed to become my stepmother.

Maybe we didn't have that BFF feeling I sort of hoped we could have, but I liked getting to know her as a friend and a roommate for once. We had to be respectful of each other's space, while being cordial enough to make each other feel welcome.

I got to learn about her, and she got to learn about me. I discovered her favorite foods and the TV shows she liked to watch. I even learned some of her cute habits, like the way she slurped on her coffee, and the cute faces she made when she was concentrating on her phone.

She, in turn, had to learn some of my bad habits. For instance, I snored a little when I was really tired, and I had a habit of leaving clothes unfolded. Bailey didn't seem to mind, however, and even made an attempt to be the cleaner person, since she still saw herself as a guest in our apartment.

When the day finally came that we were supposed to bring the rest of her stuff, Bailey surprised me by suggesting we wouldn't need a U-Haul. She and I just grabbed a chair and a dresser of hers, both of which fit in the backseat of my car. She said she didn't want the rest of her furniture anymore because what I had already sufficed. This, of course, included... my bed...

Yes, Bailey and I continued to sleep in my queen-sized bed together. I looked forward to every single night with quiet excitement. I just liked the idea of being under the covers with her. I welcomed her presence... and her ass... when she pressed it against mine.

As the days went by, we slowly made our way back to that fateful night that I had spent so much time thinking about. Bailey and I went from sleeping in sweatpants to shorts, and eventually down to just our underwear. I finally achieved that feeling I had been searching for, of having her cheeks pressed against mine as we slept in bed together, butt-to-butt.

This, of course, made me happy because it was a sign that Bailey was growing comfortable with me. Making her happy and giving her a better life was what I really cared about. There were no sexual connotations crossing my mind...

We just slept so comfortably, and neither of us ever wanted to get out of bed. We slept so well together, I even had a faint memory of her spooning me one night. And perhaps I returned the favor of this possible dream by spooning her back... once or twice... maybe five times...

None of that mattered, though! The, "why," "how," and "what were we doing when we were too tired to be responsible for our own consequences," wasn't important. What mattered was that I was reunited with the woman I once called my mother. And now... we were turning into really good friends.

***

Although I didn't know where things were going, I had gotten quite adapted to my new routine. Whenever I get home from work, I just relaxed for a bit before heading to Hooters and picking Bailey up.

From there, we would either head straight home or I'd stay with her at the bar for an hour or so. On the weekends, we'd stay out even longer, chit-chatting and catching each other up on our lives, though she was still a bit hesitant with the details of her life.

One day, however, I was a bit surprised to find her at my apartment when I got back from work. The pretty blonde was just sitting on my couch, wearing jeans and a cute top. I guess I had just gotten so used to seeing her in either her uniform or her underwear that the sight of her in a regular outfit took my breath away.

"Bailey, what are you doing here?" I asked as I placed my work bag on the table. "I thought you had work."

"I decided to take the day off, if that's okay with you," she explained with a cute smile. "I've been working non-stop lately. A day off sounded too tempting to pass up."

"That's totally cool with me," I responded, not even understanding why she'd want my approval. Perhaps, in her mind, she owed me a certain amount of rent. I never planned on forcing her to give me any money since her company was enough in itself.

"So, what did you want to do with your night off?" I asked.

"I mostly just wanted to relax, but I'd also like to go out if you're up for it."

"Yeah, sure. That sounds fun."

"I just don't want to go to Hooters, if that's okay with you. I mean, I know we'd pretty much be doing the same thing, anyway. It would just be nice to have a drink somewhere else."

"I know exactly what you mean. I couldn't imagine hanging out at work on my days off."

"Well, that's different. You have a real, big-girl job. I work at a place designed for entertainment."

Seeing her put herself down once again caused me to shake my head. "Please don't compare our jobs like that. Our situations are totally different. You've had it way harder than me and I would have never gotten this job if it weren't for you."

Hopping up to her feet, Bailey smiled at me before grabbing her jacket and heading towards the door. "There you go with yet another perfect response. Such a queen."

"What was that?"

"Nothing! I'm ready to head out if you are. Let's have some fun."

I looked on with my eyebrows raised. "Okay..."

***

Bailey and I ended up at some low-key bar. I actually preferred it that way. Some of the other places I had been to were full of crowds and loud music. I even preferred Hooters since we could, at least, sit at a table and talk in peace.

Although this place wasn't perfect, I enjoyed sitting at the bar with Bailey as she did her thing. She had one drink right after another, not afraid to let herself loose for one night. I'm guessing this was why she didn't want to hang out at her own establishment. She didn't want them to see her like this... Drunk...

Eventually... I became a little worried... My party days were well behind me, so seeing the woman I once thought of as my mother, pound shot after shot, left me a little confused...

I guess I'm taking care of her tonight, I thought, as I watched her giggling to herself while chatting up the bartender. Hopefully, she's one of those drunks that goes right to bed. But, still... I'm glad she's having fun...

Much to my surprise, Bailey called the bartender over to us again, but this time, instead of ordering a drink, she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her large breasts against mine. "Hey, can you get my pretty friend a shot? Put it on my tab too. Someone as pretty as her deserves to drink as much as she wants."

Now, red in the face, I looked back and forth between her and the bartender. "That's okay... You don't have to buy me a shot... But I appreciate the compliment though..."

"Which compliment was that?" she asked, tightening the stranglehold she had on my body. Looking deep into my eyes, sending butterflies rampant throughout my stomach, she continued, "Do you like it when I call you pretty?"

"Uh... I think everyone enjoys being called pretty..." I answered, now blushing even harder. "And why do you keep calling me Queen?"

Bailey started laughing as the bartender poured our shots. Before I knew it, we were cheersing each other before I swallowed my shot of whatever liquor they decided to pour for me.

After slamming her shot glass, the blonde let out a satisfying moan before explaining herself to me. "Oh, Ashley! Don't take it so seriously! I just like hanging out with you. I think it's good to have nicknames for the people you like. I chose Queen because you're perfect."

"What was that last part?" I tried to ask before she quickly interrupted me.

"Maybe you should come up with a nickname for me? We're friends now, right?"

"Yeah... Can you repeat that last thing you said, though?"

"Which part? The part about us being friends? Do you not think of us as friends yet?"

"No, not that... We're friends... but I mean..."

"Just chill out, Ashley. Have a little fun with me for once. Let's just have a good time and not think about the consequences."

Sinking into my shoulders, I stared into her big blue eyes before answering, "Okay... let's have fun... Woo hoo..."

"That's the spirit! Oh, and do you really not have a nickname for me?"

In that moment, a few different thoughts crossed my mind. I could have said "Bae" since it was a shorter version of her name, but I was afraid that would sound too romantic... I also remembered a story she told me about when she and her friend were called Hales and Bales in college, but I kind of didn't want to use a nickname that was attached to a woman she had a romantic fling with...

I racked my brain for a few more moments, but I really couldn't come up with anything. She looked unsatisfied with no answer, so I had to come up with something. Unfortunately, the alcohol must have gotten to me, because after a few more seconds, I am embarrassingly answered, "The only nickname I've ever called you is Mommy..."

Suddenly, her face went completely red, causing my face to do the same. However, I quickly grew confused as I saw a change in her demeanor. She was biting her lower lip and staring at me like I was her prey. It was like nothing I had ever experienced from her before...

"What did you just call me?" she asked, inching closer and closer to my face.

I stared at her for a second before squeaking out a response like a mouse. "I called you Mommy... Sorry about that..."

"Don't apologize..."

"But... I know that's in our past... and with everything that happened between you and my dad..."

She placed her finger over my lips, forcing me to shut my mouth. "Shhh... We don't have to discuss any of that... Just call me... Mommy... one more time..."

I didn't know what was going on, but she was staring into my eyes like she was looking into my soul. "Mommy..." I responded, suddenly fearing my own safety. It's not like I was afraid she would hurt me or anything... even though she had spanked me a few times in the past...

Bailey bit her lower lip again before inching even closer to my face. She then licked her lips, causing me to back away from her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Oh, Mommy... I mean Bailey! It's getting late. We should probably get home soon!"

Suddenly, she plopped back down onto her seat. For a second, I thought she had returned back to normal. After a moment, I could see a glimmer in her eye. With a smile on her face, she glared at me before responding, "Yes... let's go home..."

"Okay... Are you still paying, or did you want me to get this one?"

"This is all on me," she answered with a sly smile. Then, as she looked around, the smile on her face quickly disappeared. "Wait a second... I forgot my wallet..."

Suddenly, whatever weird aura that was surrounding us disappeared. I shrugged my shoulders and responded, "I guess I got this one..."

"I'll pay you back when we get home," she said, suddenly regaining that evil look in her eyes.

I smiled right back at her. "Okay..."

I assumed she had some cash in her wallet... but I soon realized there was something else she had in mind...

***

We got back to the apartment not too long after Bailey made that promise to pay me back. However, I definitely wasn't going to bring that up. After a long night of drinking, in which she probably had a little too much, I sort of hoped she would just get some rest and not worry about anything that might burden her.

Bailey was oddly quiet on the ride back home. Since she moved in with me, things had always been a little awkward between us. She was quieter than usual this time, and though I figured she might have just been tired from all those shots, it seemed like something was on her mind.

Instead of pressing the issue, I decided to just act as if everything were normal. I finally changed out of my work clothes and told her I was getting ready for bed.

Suddenly, her face changed and she was smiling again. "I'll get ready too," she said before going to the bathroom, most likely to change and brush her teeth.

At first, I contemplated pretending I was already asleep when she came out because I didn't want to do anything to encourage her to stay up any longer. However, I ultimately decided against it because I didn't like the idea of playing games or being dishonest with her.

Instead, I just sat there, waiting for her to exit the restroom. I played through a couple of scenarios in my head, mostly where I would just convince her that we should go straight to sleep. However, I would quickly realize that she had other plans in mind.

When she stepped out, my eyes shot wide open from the outfit she was wearing. It was a white see-through top, completely exposing her large tits. It barely even covered half her ass, and once again, it was see-through, so her white g-string was completely visible.

I began scooting back, almost bursting straight through my headboard. There was no telling why she would wear something like that. I was trapped on my bed with nowhere to go, and she was walking right towards me like some kind of predator about to take down her prey.

With a deep gulp, I squeaked out, "Um... Bailey...?"

"Yes, Ashley?" she whispered, slowly crawling onto the bed before she eventually climbed on top of me.

"Is there any specific reason... you're wearing that outfit?"

"Do you not like it, my queen?"

For some reason, "my queen" sounded way more seductive than just Queen. But I simply blew it off as I struggled through a response. "I like it, but..."

Now completely straddling me while I sat back against the headrest, she placed her finger over my lips and shut me up. "I wore this for you. Does that answer your silly question?"

I nodded my head, still looking up at her like a scared prey. She licked her lips and pressed herself even closer to me. I almost moaned as her thick thighs gently squeezed my vulnerable body.

Bailey must have read my eyes, because she placed my hands right on her legs. It brought me back to that first time I met her when she gave me a spanking, because just like then, I was too afraid to move. Somehow, even though I wasn't in fear of pain, I was just as scared.

"What's wrong, Ashley?" she whispered as she pressed her body into mine and wrapped her arms around me.

For some reason, I let out an embarrassing revelation. "This is even sexier than the outfit you wore for my dad..."

Suddenly, she looked at me with a confused face. Had I offended her? No, because she simply explained, "I never wore anything like this for your dad..."

The memories of that night with her quickly rushed back into my head. "The night I slept in bed with you... you were wearing an oversized tank top and a thong..."

After looking as if she was thinking about it for a second, Bailey shrugged her shoulders. "Oh... I didn't wear that for him..."

"You didn't...?"

A smile slowly came back over her face. "I wore that for someone else..."

"Oh... Who...?"

"I swore that for you, silly."

"Uh, you did...?" I asked, now nervously laughing. I guess I wasn't convinced because I was left with even more questions. However, before I could ask any of them, she would soon start to spiral.

"Yes, I dated him as a rash decision, but then I met his perfect little daughter. That was you, Ashley."

"Why do you keep saying I'm perfect?"

"Because you are. Look at you and look at me. You're a scientist and I'm a little Hooters girl. You have so much to offer while I just rely on wearing sexy outfits to get attention. That's why I'm wearing this; because I have to wear stuff like this if I want to offer anything."

Slowly, I could see the alcohol taking over. Sure, this was probably some deep-rooted issue that Bailey was dealing with, but it wasn't like her to let it all out in a self-deprecating rant.