Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly shook my head. "No, you're way more than your job and your looks."

"Just stop it, Ashley!" she interrupted, appearing disturbed while still seeming aroused somehow. "I dated your father and humiliated you in front of your friends, but you still accepted me as your mommy because you wanted to make him happy. Then when I broke up with him, out of the blue, and disappeared, you found me only because you wanted to help me. We are not the same."

"Bailey..."

"Shut up and let me talk," she interrupted once again as her eyes started to water. "I know how it feels to have someone disappear from my life, and you handled it a million times better than I did. You took me in because I can't take care of myself. You're way better than me and I don't want to lose you, so I have to wear this."

"You look really good in anything you wear..."

"God, you're fucking better than me! You're the mature one here!" She then grabbed my hands and forced them onto her ass. "Maybe you should be my mommy. You should spank me! Yes, Mommy, spank me!"

My eyes were big, and I didn't know what to do. I was still too nervous to react, but as she leaned in and closed her eyes, it became a deliberate choice not to react at all.

Bailey pressed her lips against mine and tried to force her tongue into my mouth, but I just sat there, staring at her with my shocked face. She tried even harder and started grinding her body against mine. Still, I did nothing but sit there with my mouth shut and my eyes wide open.

Slowly, she realized that I wasn't giving her what she wanted. After opening her eyes and staring at me for a second, a look of disappointment came over her face. "You're not kissing me..."

There was an awkward tension between us. Nervously, I stood my ground and shook my head. "No, I'm not..."

"Are you not attracted to me? Am I that big of a fuck up that you're not even attracted to me?"

"I'm attracted to you..."

"You're lying to me! If you're attracted to me, then why are you not kissing me?!"

My heart was racing but I took a deep breath to calm myself so I could be the person she needed me to be. Staring deep into her tearful eyes, I answered, "Because I don't think kissing you will solve anything..."

Bailey looked confused... and defeated... She slowly put her head down and asked, "Why not?"

"Because... I can't..."

"Why not?!"

"The truth is... I've always been really attracted to you... and maybe I missed you for more selfish reasons than I've admitted to you, or even myself... But I think resolving this situation sexually would only enable you to continue this cycle... So... can you please... just get off me?"

A few seconds went by as reality started to settle in. Once again, Bailey put her head down in shame as she slowly climbed off. "You're right. I should probably leave."

I grabbed her hand and stopped her from leaving the bed. "No, I don't want you to leave either. I never want you to leave me again unless you want to. But can we just talk?"

"Talk? Talk about what?"

"You know... about our feelings and stuff..."

After thinking it over for a second, Bailey just laughed out of self-pity. "I've already revealed enough of my embarrassing life to you. You shouldn't have to deal with any more of my crazy bullshit."

Once again, I could sense her starting to pull away. I held her hand firmly, not allowing her to walk out of my life again. Then, as she looked at me with her teary eyes, I decided that I had to take drastic measures if I truly wanted to help her.

Taking a deep gulp, I swallowed my pride and made an embarrassing admission of my own. "I.. still... fantasize about... the things... you used to do to me..."

I could see Bailey's demeanor make a drastic shift. It was like she wanted to believe me, but wasn't sure if I was lying just to make her feel better. In a semi-hopeful tone, she asked, "Are you lying to me right now?"

"No... I'm not lying... I thought about the way you spanked me... and did some other stuff to me... a lot... Like a lot, a lot..."

"You don't... hate me for those things?" she asked, slowly inching towards me. "And what did you mean by the 'other things' I did to you?"

"I could never hate you," I assured as my face quickly went red. Then, despite knowing there was no reason for me to elaborate, I gritted my teeth and continued, "And by other stuff... I mean making me call you Mommy... and the stuff you did to Tara and me..."

The smile on Bailey's face only grew wider. Perhaps the alcohol was helping her forget about her own issues as she started to focus on mine. But whether that was the case or not, I was drawn to the feeling of making her happy the same way a moth was drawn to a light.

"I felt horrible about what I did to you and your friend..." she admitted. But as I noticed a sparkle in her eye, she looked up at me and asked, "But you actually liked it?"

Just say yes and don't admit anything else embarrassing! I told myself. However, for some reason, her smile forced me to blabber out more than I wanted to admit. "Yes... and on a few drunken nights... Tara and I even took turns pretending we were you... so we could relive that moment..."

Suddenly, Bailey giggled, and it was like all of those sad emotions from her downward spiral had disappeared. I was the one now who was a mess, but my heart was full of butterflies because I knew I made her feel better.

"And you really liked thinking of me as your mommy?"

Shut up, Ashley! Shut up, Ashley! Shut up, Ashley! I screamed in my head before letting out another embarrassing admission. "Uh huh... And maybe... I also secretly wanted to find you... because... selfishly... I knew there was a possibility... that maybe... you could do some of that Mommy stuff to me again... because I thought it was so sexy... And you were so hot when you were doing it... Ugh! This is so embarrassing! Why am I telling you all this?!"

"Oh my God! Are you for real?!" Bailey reacted, just as red in the face as I was. There was no denying it now; She was no longer spiraling, and she definitely believed me.

"Yes.... and I know that probably only makes things worse... but if I could admit all that embarrassing stuff to you... you can admit some stuff to me... right? Or did I just say that for nothing?"

After bursting into laughter, Bailey needed a moment to collect herself before she could even address me again. Still, she seemed much happier as she scooted closer to me.

Now, with our legs touching, and her body leaning into me once again, she responded, "You didn't say that for nothing... and that actually made me feel a lot better... Thank you... You're so great..."

"No more putting yourself down after giving me a compliment!" I quickly interrupted, trying to make sure we didn't go down that same negative path. "I think you're amazing... just the way you are."

Blushing, she agreed not to put herself down for the time being. She then took a firm grasp of my hand before delving into some of her own embarrassing admissions.

"Ashley... I guess I never got over whatever weird unspoken relationship I had with that girl from college. There was no closure because she just disappeared from my life. And when I went to go confront her, she pretended as if none of it even happened.

"When I started dating your dad, it wasn't because I had romantic feelings for him. He was just nice to me, and the opposite of Haley, so I thought he represented the stability I needed in my life.

"It was just another bad decision of mine that wasn't fair to those who were around me. But then I met you... and you kind of reminded me of Haley... I sort of took my frustrations towards her out on you... which was, once again, completely unfair...

"But then... as I learned more about you... I started to realize you weren't a replacement for Haley... You were everything I didn't have with Haley.

"No matter what I did to you, you never ran away from me. I could talk to you about anything and you were never scared. It made me realize how badly I misjudged you as an immature brat. You were the one in the tough situation, and yet, you were able to adapt while I never could. You treated me better than I ever deserved.

"I had everything I wanted in the daughter of the man I was dating. It was a messy situation and I was afraid of hurting anyone. Mostly, I thought I didn't deserve to be happy since I was such a fucking mess.

"I ran away and hurt everyone. I tried one last time to see Haley but she was just as immature as she was in college. I thought I deserved it. Her giving me the cold shoulder after the mess I created was my punishment.

"Thinking I needed to start over in life, I moved away and tried to pretend none of it ever happened. However, I was just a depressed little girl working at Hooters, pretending to be an adult. I existed but nothing positive happened because I didn't want it to happen... And then... you showed up again... and pulled me out of the rut.

"You're seriously like an angel. All you've ever tried to do is make me happy. You haven't judged me once since re-entering my life, and you refuse to let me think you're better than me.

"I think you're the perfect woman. It doesn't matter if you had a secret motive for finding me. Your actions speak for themselves. You force me to talk when I don't want to, but you give me space when I need it. You're so smart and you..."

Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore, so I just interrupted her. "Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey! No more compliments, please! Compliment overload!"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

I grabbed my face, which was completely red, and shook my head over and over. "It's just too much... I've been waiting to make you proud for so long, and now that you're dumping all this on me... Ugh, I should just be grateful."

"Oh... I guess I'm sorry about that," Bailey joked, causing both of us to laugh at our own silliness. Then, getting back to her more serious demeanor, she continued, "But I mean it all, okay? None of what I have said tonight has been a lie."

"And I haven't lied to you either. Please don't ever feel like a failure or a burden around me. Just let me take care of you, because that's what I want to do."

Bailey nodded her head and with tears in her eyes, this time from happiness instead of sadness, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Now that her spiral of self-loathing was over, I was finally prepared to take her into my embrace. I wrapped my arms back around her and held her as we slid down onto the bed. There, we stayed, with her head resting on my chest.

Although the alcohol had done a lot to her that night, it finally did the job I had been hoping it would do. She started to fall asleep on me, and I was able to just hold her while running my fingers through her long, blonde hair. She was exhausted after letting out everything she had been holding in. But now, here in my arms, she could rest and start a new chapter in her life with me by her side.

***

Deep into the night, I rested with Bailey by my side. After an outburst and a confrontation of emotions, we were left side by side as our bodies and our minds were finally able to rest.

She had definitely suffered more than me, but I was on a journey as well. And now that I had found Bailey, convinced her to be honest with me, and even worked through some of her inner turmoils, I could sleep satisfied, knowing we were finally on the right path.

After years of struggling, not knowing if I would ever get to open this book again, it felt a little like heaven that I was finally able to turn the page. Sleeping next to her had never felt better. The room was black but all I could see was white because I was on a cloud-nine.

I didn't know whether I was dreaming or not, but the images from that evening played throughout my mind, leaving me smiling in my sleep. I could even feel goosebumps growing on my skin as a breeze touched the back of my neck, as if I were enjoying a relaxing day on the beach.

Suddenly, I started to quiver, but a warm feeling came over me like I was being covered with a blanket. However, despite the consuming feeling, the goosebumps only grew heavier as the breeze on my neck spread to my shoulders and eventually one of my ears.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed an arm wrapped around me, holding me tight. I hadn't turned back to look yet, but I knew it was Bailey, holding me close against her voluptuous and strong body.

The goosebumps got worse and I let out a little moan. It was her shallow breaths gracing the back of the neck that had given me such a pleasant sensation. I almost assumed this was unintentional, but when she pulled me in closer and pressed her lips against my neck, I knew that she had decided to take me as her prey.

"Bailey... what are you doing?" I moaned out, feeling her large breasts pressed against my upper back.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," she whispered into my ear, only making me quiver more for her. "And now I want you... No... I need you."

I let out a little whimper as I felt her hand moving up my body. She fondled my breasts and even pinched my nipples. Yeah, there was no denying she understood what she was doing to me.

Making one last desperate attempt, I whimpered, "Remember our talk earlier? Maybe we shouldn't be doing this... "

"That was earlier, and this is now," she said, nibbling on my ear. "I feel much better now, and I can say, with a clear mind, that I need you."

"But, Bailey... what if you're just drunk?"

"I'm not."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

She slid her hand between my legs and rubbed my crotch right through my thin panties. "I think it's a great idea. You want this too, don't you? Didn't you admit you wanted me to be your Mommy again?"

"Ugh! I do..."

"Then let me be your Mommy tonight," she whispered while giving my ass a playful smack. She then returned her hand to my crotch, sliding her fingers past my underwear. "Maybe you don't need a spanking tonight, but Mommy can take care of you in other ways too."

"What are you going to do to me?" I moaned out, squirming at the touch of her fingers caressing the wet lips of my pussy.

"Mommy doesn't always have to treat you like a bad girl. Mommy can reward you for being a good girl... if you'll just say the word."

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. She knew exactly what I wanted, and I could no longer deny her. My mind, soul, and body belonged to her in that moment! I muttered, "Yes, Mommy!"

Immediately, I felt her lips creeping towards mine as the pleasure intensified. I turned my head and kissed her with all the passion I had been holding back for so long as she held me in her loving arms.

One of her hands fondled my titties while the other played with my clit. I could hardly keep my legs wide enough for her with the intense sensations spreading throughout my body.

Just as forceful as Bailey was when I was her naughty girl, she was the same when I was good. She pushed my legs open whenever I squirmed too hard, and even ripped my underwear off, giving her full access to my soaking wet pussy.

As much as I indulged in her kisses, the things she would whisper in my ear drove me just as crazy. She'd take a break from my lips just to whisper compliments softly in my ears, saying, "You were such a good girl to save me," and, "Mommy wants to take care of you now."

"Yes! I am your good girl!" I cried out as she began kissing my neck once again, sending shivers down my spine. My nipples became so hard, it almost made me insecure for her to feel them. But, as her soft hand continued to grace them, I melted into her from all the stimulation she provided.

"Don't worry, Baby," she seductively whispered into my ear. Then, when she brought me to the edge of a feeling I hadn't experienced in so long, she made me absolutely crumble by declaring, "Mommy is going to take care of you from now on. You can be the strong woman the world needs when you're at work, but when you get home, you can be my good girl or my bad girl, depending on what you need in that moment."

With my busy life, sex had been the last thing on my mind for so long. Bailey had been the only one I fantasized about, and since I had almost given up on finding her, the pleasure sex provided wasn't a thing to me. But now that I was in her arms, crumbling to her loving touch, I had no choice but to accept the oncoming orgasm that was about to explode throughout my body.

I came hard, and all the wind was sucked out of me. I became red in the face from letting out such an embarrassing moan in front of the woman I cared for so much.

Though my cheeks blushed, and I was breathing heavily from the intense eruption, Bailey was there that hold me close and assure me that I had once again made her proud. "You did such a good job, Baby," she whispered into my ear, making me squirm even harder. "You came hard for me. Mommy is so proud of you."

As she ran her hands up and down my body, gently groping me while rubbing my ass, I continued to moan as I desperately attempted to catch my breath. The orgasm had come and gone, but though it was over, I was still in heaven. There was something about her presence that made it feel like the pleasure would never go away.

With all the strength I had left, I turned around and embraced my Mommy, wrapping my arms around her and cuddling inside her grasp. I reached out and kissed her lips, showing my gratitude for what she had done for me and my life. I was still panting, yet she didn't mind making out with me as I breathed deeply into her mouth. She continued to run her hands up and down my body, almost assuring me that everything would be okay.

The longer we kissed, the more I wanted her. I was exhausted, but determined to show how grateful I was in any way possible. My hands became grabby with her voluptuous body. I began touching parts I could only have only dreamed of not so long ago.

There were things I had been too embarrassed to admit I wanted, even during my humiliating confessions earlier that night. Still, the understanding woman knew exactly what I desired deep down, and like the generous Mommy she was, she provided it for me without even making me ask.

Though her top was see-through, it was still a layer that separated me from her enticing breasts. The beautiful blonde took her top off, forcing my eyes to grow big and my lips to go thirsty. "Do you want Mommy's teat?"

Without a word, I clung on to her nipple like a baby desperate for Mommy's milk. Bailey held the back of my head, pressing me harder against her for encouragement. I was gentle enough not to hurt her, but I tickled her rock-hard nip with my warm and soft tongue, sending her into a frenzy of moans.

I always assumed she enjoyed having her nipples sucked since the day she forced Tara and I to do it as a punishment. However, I had never seen her squirm around quite like this. And with it only being me this time, since my friend was absent, I had to show twice the effort, making sure to provide both of Bailey's nipples the stimulation they truly deserved.

"You're doing such a good job, Baby," she whispered between her moans. Brushing her fingers gently through my long brown hair, she then encouraged me by assuring, "You're being Mommy's good little girl right now."

The more she praised me, the more desperate I was to show my enthusiasm. I pleasured both nipples, sucking on one as I pinched the other with my hand. Her curvy body quivered for me, but still, I felt I was the one in heaven.

Suddenly, she whispered the most pleasant words into my ear. "Do you mind if Mommy plays with herself while you suckle?"

My eyes shot wide open. "Mhmm!" I desperately reacted while never unlatching myself from her teat.

It was an honor, just knowing I had done something worthy of getting her off. Adrenaline rushed through my veins, making me feel as if I was the one receiving all the pleasure. That was just how excited I was to please her.