Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she reached her hand into her white G-string, my eyes stared on like the little pervert I secretly was for her. Then, as I saw her working her fingers in a circular motion, teasing her soaked clit, I let out a desperate whimper like I was the one being touched in that moment.

The more she rubbed herself, the more desperate I became for Mommy to achieve the climax she deserved. As her moans intensified, I became too eager to just sit back and watch, no matter how sexy her performance was.

Never unlatching from her nipple, I brought my hand down and slipped my finger past her thong, straight into her wet pussy. As she let out a deep gasp, I curled my finger into her and gently grazed her G-spot.

"Oh, that's such a good girl!" she moaned out as she pressed her hand against the back of my head.

I sucked even harder and caressed her G-spot with the tip of my finger. Before I knew it, her entire body was completely frozen, consumed by the pleasure I was providing her.

Just as she had done for me, I did what I felt was necessary to send her over the edge. While her eyes were rolling back, and she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, I took my lips away from her nipple for a brief moment so I could send her a message of encouragement.

"Please cum for me, Mommy," I whispered, taking a peek up so I could see the struggle on her face. Then, just before I resumed suckling on her nipple, I intensified my strokes deep inside the folds of her pussy. "I just want to satisfy Mommy."

The explosion arrived and I could feel her juices gushing onto my finger. After an initial deep moan, Bailey cried out, "Oh God, Baby! I'm cumming so hard!"

As she whimpered for my touch, I could feel her eyes locking onto me from above. I connected with hers before reaching up and diving into another deep kiss with her. All the while, my finger was inside her, tickling the surface of her sensitive G-spot.

Her eyelids shut tightly, but I knew her eyes were rolling back again. I kept my lips against hers with my tongue in her mouth, allowing her to kiss me as hard as she needed through all her heavy panting.

Bailey held on to me tightly and kissed me like she had never kissed before. Knowing that her heart had suffered years of unrest, nothing satisfied me more than being with her so I could take care of her physical and emotional needs.

We held each other and kissed for God knows how long. She moaned into my mouth continuously as I stroked her to completion, over and over.

By the end of the night, she was exhausted from however many orgasms I provided her. It could have been three; it could have been twelve. I didn't care about the number. All that mattered was that she was in my arms, and nothing was going to stop me from taking care of her any longer.

From that day on, Bailey belonged to me, and I belonged to her. There were no more reasons to keep secrets from each other because it was all out in the open. She was no longer just some mystery from the past. She was now my girlfriend...

... and my Mommy in the bedroom.

To be continued...

I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Part 3.2 will come out in the future. Thank you so much for reading my work!

Amy