Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers

Kate gazed out the window a moment as if formulating a plan in her mind. Finally, she gave her husband a worried look.

"Honey, I'm really worried about this noise. What if it's something serious?" She said.

"I kept my window down for awhile, but I didn't hear anything," he answered.

"I know, but it would probably make us both feel a lot better if you pulled over at the next station and checked it out again...just to be safe."

"Alright," he said.

Alec knew his mom was up to something, but wasn't sure what it was. It seemed like forever before they pulled into the next back-road service station.

"I'm gonna go back to the RV and grab some sandwiches out of the ice chest. Claire, honey, what do you want?" Kate asked.

"Tuna fish...and a Diet Pepsi," Claire answered.

"Honey, what about you?" Kate asked her husband.

"Bud lite and a steak...well done," he smiled.

"Cute," Kate giggled.

"I'll pass for now...not really hungry," he said.

"Alec, sweetie, wanna help me?" Kate asked, slipping out of the truck before he even had a chance to answer.

Alec got out and followed his mom along the RV as Jim began doing another inspection of the trailer's exterior. Jim's 30ft. 5th Wheel was his pride and joy, outfitted with all the bells and whistles.

Kate stepped inside the camper and Alec followed.

"Lock the door," she said softly.

Alec closed and locked the door to the trailer, then Kate took her sons hand and led him to the back bedroom, which had a large queen-size bed. She closed the door, then turned and coiled her arms around his neck.

As she had twice that day, the gorgeous mom began planting wet kisses on her son's lips, cheeks and neck. Several times Alec felt her tongue slide, twist and flutter against his skin.

"Does that feel good?" She whispered seductively.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Wanna make out with me for a few minutes?" She asked, gazing up into his eyes.

"Um...sure," he said awkwardly.

Kate embraced him, crushing her squishy tits against his chest. She tilted her head as her lips moved towards his and all at once they were making out like a horny young couple.

"Mmmmm." Kate moaned as she twisted her tongue through her son's mouth.

Alec was amazed at how strong and fast his mom's tongue was. It seemed to be doing circles around his own, twirling and fluttering.

"Nice rig you got there," They heard a man say as he spoke to Jim, just outside the window.

"Thanks, we call her Katherine's Getaway. Named it after my wife Kate," Jim said.

"Nice. I wouldn't name a pile of shit after my ex-wife. Came home from work one day to find her fucking the shit out of the neighbor boy. Eighteen years old...can you believe that shit?" The man said to Jim.

"Sorry to hear that," Jim said.

"Ahhh, women like 'em young now days I guess. You'd be surprised how many women our age are chasing these young boys," the man said.

Kate smiled to herself as she listened to the conversation while making out with Alec. Their lips were plastered together and their tongues wrestled with desperate hunger.

"Seems kinda silly, doesn't it?" They heard Jim ask.

"Well to me and you maybe, but these women...there seems to be something about these young boys they like," the stranger answered.

"Maybe it's the laziness," Jim said, making them both laugh.

"Well I hear lots of things...rumors of a new generation of boys with dicks that are bigger and harder and their ability to out-fuck us older guys. All bullshit if you ask me," the man said.

"Well, I guess I'm lucky to have a good wife then. A wholesome, good old-fashioned American girl," Jim said.

Jim's comment made Kate giggle and gently pushed her son into a sitting position on the bed. Without hesitation she lifted her pink tank top up over her head, peeling it off and tossing it aside.

She was wearing a thin pale-pink bra with a delicate floral design. Her tits were packed so tight that they were literally oozing over the hems of the gigantic cups. Giving her son a sweet quirky little smile, she reached back and unclasped it.

For the longest time Alec had only known about the types of tits that were in Playboy...semi large, firm...sometimes fake. Then his friends showed him a Juggs Magazine and it shed a whole new light on the world of large breasts.

As Kate pulled the cups of her bra away, her son was greeted with the kind of tits that fuel boys dreams. Straight out of Juggs Magazine...huge sloping, bobbling tits, capped with thick areola and large protruding nipples.

"See, whatever it is...us mom can always pull it off," she said with a proud smile.

"Literally," Alec sighed, making them both giggle. "Wow...they're beautiful mom."

Kate leaned down and placed her hands on her sons knees. She brought her face to his, gave him a peck on the lips and looked into his eyes.

"Lay back," she whispered.

Alec laid back on the bed and Kate crawled above him, her big mammaries hanging down, nearly touching him as they gently swayed back and forth. She gazed at him with a smile.

"There's my baby boy, just like when you were little." She said.

She crawled up a little further so that her pendulous tits hung directly above his ogling eyes. She rocked her chest, making her drooping tit-flesh swing in unison back and forth.

"Holy shit!" Alec muttered.

Kate slowly lowered her lips. Alec's breath quivered and his mom giggled.

"Someone's excited," she said with a smile, showing her gleaming white teeth.

As she started planting kisses, her spongy breasts began to flatten out like soft dough against his teenaged chest.

Kate paused a moment as she saw her husband's shadow move into the window.

"Thank goodness for curtains...not sure we could explain our way out of this one," she said with a giggle.

"Probably not," Alec added.

"Now...where was I?" Kate said, lowering her mouth to his.

They kissed, soft and sensual, then gradually it became heavier as their tongues twisted together wildly.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the trailer door. Kate didn't budge, just kept making out with her son.

"We better get up," Alec said between kisses.

"He can wait...we're busy," she said, then kissed him again.

"Funny, Mom."

"Are you okay with all this?" She asked.

"All what?"

"What do you mean all what...what do you think? All this...naughtiness. You would tell me if it made you feel uncomfortable...right?" Kate said.

There was another pound at the door.

"Yeah, I'm cool with it...are you?" Alec asked.

"Do you really think I'd be laying on you topless, making out with you if I wasn't?" She smiled.

She gave him one final peck on the lips.

"Tell him I'm in the bathroom," she said.

Moments later, Alec let his father in and relayed the message. He sat down quickly on the sofa, trying to conceal the bulge of his erection.

"Is she feeling alright?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, just peeing I guess."

"Well I checked the outside of the trailer and I have no idea what was making that noise you heard." Jim said.

Kate came out with her bra and top back on.

"Hi honey," she said, giving her husband a quick kiss.

"I changed my mind...maybe I will have a tuna fish," Jim said.

"Will you do me a big favor then? I forgot to buy chips and they would sure go good with our sandwiches. Can you see if they have any inside?" Kate asked.

"Barbeque right?" He asked.

"Yup...thank you, hun." Kate said with a sweet little smile.

Jim left and she closed the trailer door behind him.

"Truth or Dare?" Kate asked, turning towards Alec.

"Umm...uh..." Alec muttered as he was caught off guard.

"I wanna see it," she said softly, glancing down at the bulge in his crotch.

"S-s-see it? See what?" He asked.

"You know what...do I really need to tell you?" Kate responded with a little grin.

"Oh you mean..." Alec started as he glanced down at the obvious protrusion.

"Yes...I mean Mr. Cock and Balls. I dare you to show me."

"Geez, Mom." Alec blushed.

"Oh don't 'geez Mom' me...I know what you boys call it, and it certainly isn't penis and testicles. I think that man who was talking to your father outside was right. Boys your age are bigger and harder than the generations before, but I wanna find out for myself." Kate said.

"Well, I don't know, Mom...I..."

"I just unclasped my bra for you, buster. Don't you start whimping out on me. Come on, let's see it," she said, waving for him to stand.

Alec reluctantly stood and Kate impatiently walked over, sat on the soft and turned him to face her.

Now eye-level with his crotch, Kate unbuttoned his shorts and peered up at him with a naughty smile as she unzipped him.

"I have this feeling that this thing is a little bigger than the last time I saw it."

As the shorts fell to his feet, Kate stared at the shape of his protrusion, which leaned to one side, stretching his briefs out obscenely. It looked as though he were concealing a banana beneath his undies.

"Well it certainly looks like something substantial is hiding under there," she said, her eyes big and wide.

She grab the waistband and began to pull them down. As she did this Alec's erection tilted downward until the brief cleared it's length, then the teenaged dong sprung upward, slapping his abdomen, then just sort of bobbed up and down.

"Oh my!" Kate said, staring at the long strong pillar of meat, perched only a foot away.

"Sorry, I guess just looking at your breasts and everything made it kinda hard."

"Kinda hard? Sweetie that thing looks like it's...throbbing," she said, her face flushed.

"Yeah, you could say that," he muttered.

"It's a wonder you don't pass out from all the blood it must take to fill that big monster," she giggled, wetting her lips as her eyes traveled down to his large hairless scrotum.

"I do get light headed sometimes...when it get this way."

Kate was mesmerized. Her own juices began to trickle as her eyes traveled down every veiny inch of her son's long thick barrel of love. She tore her eyes away, looking up into his with admiration.

"It's beautiful," she said softly.

"Thanks," he answered.

"You know...they say when a man presents a woman with a pearl, that he's showing his desire for her."

"Oh." Alec said, a bit confused.

"Is that why your giving your mom a pearl?" Kate asked.

"What pearl?" Alec asked.

Kate's eyes traveled back down to her son's cock and gazed at the big bell-shaped helmet. There at the tip, forming on his piss-hole, was a big bubbling gob of pre-cum. It looked just like a pearl.

"That one," she said.

Alec watched as his mom took her middle finger and slowly swiped the jizz from the tip of his rod. She stood and brought her hand up so they could both look at the gob of milky semen.

"Sooo thick...soo potent..." she said, then slowly sucked it off her finger. "..And as sweet as honey."

"Wow!" Alec said under his breath.

They both noticed his cock as it sprung up to full attention like a divining rod. It twitched and throbbed, the plumb-shaped tip turning a deep purple as it expanded with even more blood. This made Kate giggle.

"Don't you pass out on me," she said.

"I'll try not to," he sighed.

They were both slightly startled by a loud knock at the door.

"I better pull 'em back up," Alec said, glancing down at his shorts.

Kate gently traced her nails across his cheek. Her eyes were locked in a stare with his.

"Stay close to me on this trip...okay?"

"Okay," he answered.

Jim stood outside with the chips. Claire walked over to her dad as he pounded on the door again.

"What the hell's taking them so long...I'm starving," she said.

"Well, if they'd answer the Goddamn door, I could find out," Jim said.

"She's probably making out with him again."

"Claire, come one, enough of that nonsense," Jim said.

"Seriously dad, you should have seen them down by the river...it was sick."

"Honey, they're mother and son...they're allowed to show some affection." Jim said.

"Jesus dad, you're so blind. Haven't you noticed the way mom's been looking at him lately. Moms do fall for their sons sometimes you know...it does happen," she said.

"Alright, enough okay?" Jim said.

"Dad, you have to listen to me. You're not around half the time. You haven't seen the way Mom's been acting around him lately while your at work. I think she has a crush on him,"

"I think you have an overactive imagination," Jim said as the door opened.

"Is my sandwich ready yet?" Claire asked as her and Jim entered the RV.

"I'm working on it honey," Kate said, busy at the kitchen counter.

"You've been working on it for awhile. What have you two been doing back here?" Claire asked, glaring at Alec, who sat on the couch.

"Well I certainly didn't hear you volunteering to help," Kate said.

"That's because you snatched Momma's boy before I even had a chance to," Claire answered.

"Stop calling me that!" Alec snapped.

"It's true."

"Claire if you don't have anything nice to say then you need to go sit back in the truck," Kate said.

"Alec, help me get some of these windows open...it's stuffy as hell in here," Jim said.

"Oh...um...okay Dad," he said, standing awkwardly.

It's was clear as the sun that he was hiding an erection and Claire, of course, was the first to pick up on it.

"Oh my God...you are sooo sick!" She said with disgust.

"Claire!" Kate scolded.

"He has a boner, Mom!"

"So...big deal," Alec said, awkwardly defending himself.

"You're back here alone with Mom and you have a fucking boner...that is just sick," Claire exclaimed.

"That's enough!...Jim please," Kate said, pleading for her husbands help.

"Alright Claire, outside or back in the truck. Let's go!" Jim scolded, ushering her out.

Kate looked at her son and sympathetically mouthed "Sorry."

"I think I'll just go for a quick walk or something," Alec said, squirming out the door.

Jim came back inside and stood by his wife as she worked on the sandwiches.

"That girl...if her brother doesn't kill her on this trip, it'll be a miracle," Kate said.

"Well, not to defend her, but Alec shouldn't be getting erections like that in front of his mother and sister either," Jim said.

"Oh Jim, you know how 18 year old boys are...they have perpetual hard-ons."

"While watching his Mom work in the kitchen? You don't think that's a bit odd?" Jim asked.

Kate got a flattering smile.

"All boys crush after their Moms when their young...and don't tell me you didn't."

"I didn't," he said.

"Yeah right," Kate answered, putting chips on the plates.

"Well, Claire sure seems determined that there's something weird going on with you two."

"And you believe her?" Kate asked.

"I didn't say that...this whole erection thing is just a little strange, that's all."

Kate turned towards her husband.

"Look, he's young...he gets erections and he has an innocent crush on his mom. I'm adult enough to handle that...maybe you should be too," she said, then walked past him with the sandwiches.

Once they hit the road again things cooled down between Alec and his mom, with the exception of a few flirty winks in her rear view mirror.

Alec's hard-on continued to rage in his shorts, yearning for more attention. It didn't help things when his mom put her feet up on the dash. When she followed with a wink in her rear view, he knew she was putting her sexy legs on display for him.

Kate had gorgeous tanned legs that were always freshly shaven and seemed to shimmer with silky softness. She stretched her tiny feet out making her cute little toes, with their ruby-red toenails, part slightly.

Alec's heart thumped wildly in his chest. His cock was so hard as it pushed against his shorts that it was almost painful. Surely there could be no bigger rush that having your own moms strong matronly legs wrapped around you, clutching onto you while you fucked the pussy of your dreams. With all that had happened, Alec couldn't help but wonder if things would eventually get that far.

There was only one text Alec got before they arrived at their RV park. It was from Kate and simply said:

"I LUV U"

Shady Pines was a deluxe RV park, with a clubhouse and swimming pool. It was a summertime Mecca for upper-class families. They arrived there mid-afternoon and situated "Katherine's Getaway" in the spot they had reserved.

"I hope there's hot guys at the pool...and not just a bunch of ugly old men," Claire griped.

"Well I left my tanning bed behind for a week...so as long as there's sun I'm a happy girl," Kate said.

"I guess I know where you two are spending the afternoon. I think I'll just walk around, get to know our neighbors a little bit," Jim said.

Kate looked at her son. "Sweetie, wanna come down to the pool with us?"

"Uhh, I don't know, Mom. I um..."

As Claire and Jim both disappeared, Kate wrapped her arms around Alec's neck and moved in for a big tit-squasher.

She whispered into his ear softly. "You're suppose to be staying close to me on this trip...remember?"

Ten minutes later Jim stepped inside the trailer as his wife was coming out of the bedroom in a skimpy yellow two-piece string bikini.

"The kids said they'll meet you down there. WOW!" Jim said, staring at his voluptuous wife.

"Do you like it?" Kate asked, spinning around.

"Yeah, but it's uhhh...a little revealing, don't you think?"

"Oh Jim, don't be such a prude. I can't tan in a fucking trench coat," Kate replied..

"Well that's far from a trench coat...closer to dental floss if you ask me."

"I bought something else you'll like..." she said, throwing her arms around her husband's neck. "But I'm saving that for later."

As she strode towards the door he gave her a little slap on the ass, making her cheeks ripple.

"Brat!" Kate said playfully.

Alec and Claire swam in the pool, doing their best to avoid each other. Besides a few old ladies sunning themselves nearby they pretty much had it to themselves.

"Hey kids, how's the water?" Kate asked, as she she strode towards the pool.

Alec's mouth fell open, unable to answer as he watched his barefoot bikini-clad mom sashay towards them. Her big, gourd-shaped tits trembling as she walked.

"Holy shit," he mumbled.

"The water's perfect...so much for the hot guys though," Claire said, then dove under.

Kate set her towel and baby oil down on a lounge chair , then gracefully dove into the water. She came up near her son.

"Wow, that feels good," she said, her hair wet and slicked back.

"Sure does," Alec said.

"Has this cold water helped ease some of the pressure down there?" Kate said playfully, gazing at her son as she floated with only her head above the surface.

"Yeah, until you came out with that bikini on," Alec said, being careful so his sister didn't her him.

Kate giggled, then swam up to him.

"Are you standing on the bottom?"

"Yep," he said, with only his head above the water.

"No fair...you're taller. If we're gonna hang out this deep, I guess you're gonna have to hold me," Kate said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Kate brought herself in close to her son, her doughy-soft tits flattening out against his bare-chest. She coiled those gorgeous mommy-legs around his waist and held onto him.

Claire surfaced near them. "I should have known you two would be all over each other...with dad not around."

"Claire, don't start," Kate said, flashing her daughter a nasty glare.

Claire dove under and saw her mom's strong tan legs clutched tightly around her borther's midsection. She also noticed the way her massive tits were plastered against his chest.

Claire surfaced on the other side of them. "Jesus Mom, have sex with him why don't you."

"Young lady...go away!" Kate said, splashing her daughter with water.

"Gladly," Claire said, swimming off, then getting out of the pool.

klrxo
klrxo
9,316 Followers