Mom's After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for Sonia?"

"Yes!"

"I think he's even harder than before Sonia, you ready?"

"I'm dying without that dick in me!" Sonia sounded like she was telling the truth too.

The curvy woman was laying back on my bed, up on her elbows, watching what had happened to me and the clean up process afterward. I had never before known what the exact expression it was of somebody struggling not to masturbate, not until that moment. I could see it in those brown eyes, her expression as she looked from the naked young man they had agreed was a Defluer Ten (Me! Me? I couldn't couldn't believe it but here they were proving it.) to her younger co-worker who was holding two other coworkers to her. All of them laughing and the cum cleanup had really seemed to turn into a playful make-out session.

My dick was hard, but there was something next level about fucking a woman while nine others watched. The BJ had been rather passive. I'd been told to strip and they pretty much took it from there. This would... Would be a show of my skills. In front of a group of women who had (With the exception of Alice the purported forty year old cat lady virgin.) all had sex way more than me, an nineteen year old guy who was more like a Defluer Seven in the high school I had just graduated from not very long ago.

"Please! I need you so bad!" Sonia said giving me a look of such need that I had never even known was possible.

"Fuck," Was all I could say, not shutting the world out but the pretty MILF made it easier, her co-workers making a semi-circle around the bed did not.

It's a porn Joey! Go through the basics like it's a porn. I told myself, the BJ portion had happened. Now came... PJ. Pussy Job. She sucks and then he licks, didn't matter that Sonia hadn't really licked me and the money shot had basically already happened. I joined her down on the bed, she scooted towards the center of it while staring into my eyes. I knew if I kissed her, which I wanted to do if only to sort of... progress in the fashion I was used to, that she would ended up getting my dick in her. I couldn't be that guy. Mom AND Theresa were watching, not to mention all the other named and unnamed co-workers.

"So sexy. So beautiful." As I ran my hands over the woman's body; cupping her face first, shoulders, breasts, belly, hips, legs down to her knees. Not starting on her tits on purpose, but I did grab them through her bra and they were easily the biggest I might ever hold. "What's that smell?"

"I'm really wet, sorry but... Oh god!" She almost closed her legs on me but they fell back open to allow me to inhale deeply of her through her panties.

"Smells real fucking good." Taking another inhale, wishing for noise cancelling headphones as the whispers went about the bed.

"I've been dancing and you've got me so wet, you probably..."

"Try and stop me." I growled, giving a yank to those sexy, almost sheer black panties. Much the opposite she did not try and stop me, she lifted that big ass off my bed to allow me to take them off her. Another few yanks and they were gone. She did smell really good, strong but I was surprised drool didn't fall out of my mouth as I trailed over her inner thighs to her gash. Maybe she'd shaved for the night to feel extra sexy but I didn't think so. I thought she was a good wife, she'd kept herself smooth and 'ready' even for a bad husband. "Holy sh..."

The rest of my curse was blocked out as my tongue rolled through the woman, the flavor slamming into my brain. Shoving her thick thighs apart, even though she hadn't tried to close them, I opened her up all the more. Licked her delicious gash from forechette to mons pubis. Maybe two dozen times and I had lapped away most of the stronger flavor, only then able to remember this was supposed to be about her. Pleasuring her.

"Girls! He's licking me! The Defluer Ten is LICKING MY COINYO!" I doubt that was the right spelling but that's what it sounded like to me. Sonia huffed and shook her head, went up to her elbows to watch before falling back for some more moaning at my ceiling. Only the second woman to ever do that in my room. "Look at me! Girls! Look at me with a sexy boy licking my coinyo!"

Shit! I internally cursed as not just Alice but Becky, Jill, and mom made my fucking concentration lapse. Alice and Becky dropped to their knees on the floor, with elbows on the bed. Watching from inches away. Jill sat down at the top of the bed, pulling one of my pillows into her lap as she stared. Mom leaned in... Giving me two thumbs up. FUCK! I know my entire system fell apart at that moment, but it didn't matter.

"Okay. Okay maybe stop. Maybe..."

"Let him make you come girl!" One of the women from the back called, a few others agreeing. Even Jill who gave Sonia's shoulder a gentle push and confirming nod once the woman looked at her. Spurred on by the rest the lady at the back by my dresser went on, "You should take as many as you can get, as a divorcee let me tell you that it could be a while before you get another one."

"Okay! But... I never had more than one before."

"Mmm," I hummed as she reached down, pulling her labia apart to reveal her brown and then pink inner folds.

There was a little more delicious flavor to be found, snaking my taster into her hole. Some closing off of the crowd as Sonia fucked my tongue for a few moments, closing her thighs around my head and rocking herself up and down. Enjoying me frenching her cunthole. When I snaked it up through her gash and to her clit, she came. No more than a couple licks and then me sucking on the sizeable thing did it, she screamed up at the ceiling. I don't think I'd ever given a woman an orgasm that big before. Trying to ignore the onlookers I concentrated on her, lashing her clit or swirling around her fourchette (which I'd noticed she really liked) whenever her orgasm dwindled. Milking it out for a solid couple of minutes.

"That was fun." I thought I was telling her, when she down looked at me, but she was still gone, her eyes rolling away before the first word was out.

"You raised him right June, boy doesn't just eat pussy but he enjoys it."

"His dad and I had a pretty thorough talk with him when we thought it was time. We went through everything." I mean she had but as with all kids, that had been more cringy than informative. Yet in a way she had raised me to not be greedy.

"You obviously went through doing squats too, I can't get over that butt!" Somebody said before said butt was slapped, then once more hands started groping it, mom giving me an apologetic shrug. Some of the fingers went through my crack, which was weird but nobody tried getting in anywhere so I didn't fight it. The same woman was the first to enjoy the sight of my butt, so her attention wandered away first. "Uh oh, who does he belong to?"

"I've been messaging you for twenty minutes." A guy standing in the bedroom doorway said with a shocked expression on his face, a hint of red in his cheeks as all the women turned on him. The bitch had moved in at some point, she jumped and looked as surprised as everyone else. I didn't have to move because mom popped off the bed, standing as in front of my nakedness. Or as much as she could get. "You're in here... Watching... Live porn?"

"I'm sorry Steve!" Jill nearly stepping on (the still out of it) Sonia's head as she crossed over the bed instead of going around it.

"You left your phone in your purse out in the other room? It was ringing when I... How were you ever going to hear it? And..." Using her purse that he had recovered from the other room he motioned to the bed. "What the fuck?"

"I wasn't doing anything! I was just watching Sonia, nobody hit on her at the bar, we all agreed she needed some, so June said she could have her son Joey. That's her son, Joey." Steve knew mom and insanely he waved at me, in a passive manner. Maybe more insane, peeking around mom, I waved back! "We were just watching! Right everyone?" Everyone backed her up, Steve blinked. "We can probably go..."

"Just watching? Why does your breath smell like cum?" Leaning forward to sniff his wife.

"Oh, I tasted a little off of Margie's face." Flinching as she ratted out her friend but unable to help herself. "We all sort of did."

"Margie!" Steve hissed, the redhead popped up from where she had been hiding on the other side of my bed. "Matt is outside." Letting out a squeak she pulled open my curtain to look at the front lawn. "Don't worry he's the only other husband out there and he fell asleep while I was talking to him, waiting for you two to come out."

"He usually works the early shift, he's always falling asleep." Margie closed the curtain again, I don't know if she saw him out there or just took Steve's word for it.

"Is this over? Do you have to stay? Should I come back?" Steve asked his wife.

It wasn't as preposterous a question as it seemed. Steve wasn't an ugly guy but he was a bit on the huskier side and to be totally honest, no way in hell he was doing better than Jill. Jill was a pleasant looking mom next door type of woman. It wasn't like it was a supermodel with a Defluer Two (which would be real bad) but there was enough difference that it was something. Plus Steve just had this anxiety about him, reminded me of my friend's brother and his wife. My friend's brother was freaked out about everything, always serious and nearly overwhelmed with any decision. Then he met a woman who made all the decisions for him, he was a hundred times happier and more social.

"Stay, let's stay." Jill did not know she was the boss, maybe was incapable of ever realizing it, her tone hopeful. Taking her husband's hands as best she could while he held the purse. "We can stay and watch, together."

"Yeah?" He glanced around the room, worried that nobody else would want him.

"Yeah." She glanced around the room, making sure that nobody else was too uncomfortable.

"Is she going to take her bra off? Sonia has big boobies and I would like to see Sonia's big boobies." Steve whispered like somebody in a movie theater, only with no other sound everyone heard.

"Steve!" His wife giggled, not jealous or angry, relieved that he wasn't pissed at her.

"Is this really happening?" I asked Mom, who had turned back to check with me.

"You're still hard and I think Sonia is ready to enjoy it." She told me, glancing at Steve, at the room, and then settling back down on the bed where she had been.

"Did he say he wants to see my tits?" Sonia asked, not as out of it as she had seemed.

"Yes." Mom whispered.

Be cool! This doesn't change anything really, another audience member. I told myself. Mom was right, my dick didn't seem to care, it was still hard between my legs and Sonia sure as hell wasn't shutting it down. The older woman lay splay legged still and once more brimming with disbelieving lust for me.

"Of course he wants to," Seemed like a cool thing to say. With a smirk I ran my hands up under her to the snaps of that bra. "Every guy who sees you wants to see these big beauties."

"Oh god! He's watching." Sonia loved it! I think she would have been happier if the entire crowd were guys.

Undone I took the last piece of clothing off her, officially making both of us naked in a room full of dressed people. It had been CFNM but now graduated to CANC, Clothed Audience Naked Couple. Or maybe just made this exhibitionism. Either way Sonia's big breasts were bared as I pulled the bra away. They were absolutely huge! I could almost not wrap my mind around them. It helped that I grabbed hold, they still were nearly impossible but it made them more real. Jiggling them around, hefting them, circling my thumb around the outer diameter of one of her big areolas. Capture her fat thimble, dialing it to hardness.

"You're still going to like mine after this right?" Jill looking back before pulling her husband to her, (Taking his phone from him, throwing it in her purse and tossing both to the ground out of the way.) putting his hands onto her small rack through her black floral print silky blouse.

"Of course." Sounding placating for sure, by how he stared his entire world was Sonia's chest.

"Fucking hell it's going to hard to look at any the same after these." Steve nodded to my statement, Jill huffed but he didn't notice and she kept him touching hers, now rubbing at her nipples through her blouse.

"They aren't saggy?"

"Natural is sexy Mrs. Cortez."

"Sonia!" Mom and Mrs. Cortez said at the same time.

"The other way makes me feel old." The hispanic woman elaborated with a pout.

"Does this make you feel old?" I asked as I lay further atop her, reaching down and putting myself at her entrance, after a few runs up and down her gash.

"A big young dick so hard for me? No! It makes me feel... GOOOD!" Calling out the last part as I entered her, fuck was she wet, warm, and tight as hell.

I felt the tension of Steve's entrance go out of the room. The ladies no longer wondering how they were going to get past the couple and get the fuck out of here before their own husbands showed up. All of them stepping back in as close as they could while not blocking anybody's view. Margie took Jill's spot on the head of my bed, Becky and Alice knelt back down. Comments ran through the crowd as Sonia made noises like I had a foot long dick. It took a few seconds for her to come back, her brown eyes rolling all over the damn place until they found mine. Shutting just a second afterward as I leaned forward to kiss her sweet full lips.

I guess we kissed for too long, I don't think Sonia minded at all but apparently the audience did. Sonia didn't know it because she gasped and thrashed as I started working inside her. I looked back to see the bossy lady that I really didn't like holding my hips and ass, pulling me back and pushing me forward into her co-worker. Mom gave me a tiny shrug. The woman gave my ass a slap when she felt me start to work on my own, stepping back.

"If I wanted romance shit I would read one of my nerdy daughter's dumb stories." She told the room.

"How does that young cock feel?" Another co-worker asked, it seemed everyone was on the bitch's side in this, they wanted hardcore action.

"So good! It feels so good." Sonia cried to the room.

"The young cock likes the tight pussy that it's in too." Not that anybody had asked, I added anyway.

"My pussy is tight?"

"You fucking know it." Mom clearing her throat at that word.

"That's because it's never had anything so thick inside there."

"Well tonight it's going to get all the thick young cock it wants."

"It wants a lot!" Dragging her nails down my arms.

At that point I saw something amazing. I'd seen it happen with women that I had sex with before but even with the bigger girl, who had not had tits half so big as Sonia's, it hadn't been this good. The brown tits with the darker brown nipples moved with the motion of my thrusts. I hit her a little harder, she called out, but her melons bounced right up and nearly into her chin. Mom, Becky, Alice, Margie and everyone else were watching my cock go in and out of the woman.

"Yeah buddy, I fricking see 'em!" Steve was there with me, of course his focus only left Sonia's bouncers long enough to give me a nod.

"See what?" His wife asked.

"These fucking titties going." I growled, Sonia of course slapped a hand to them to stop them.

"Hey!" Steve and I said as one.

"You guys like that?" Jill asked.

"Yes!" Steve answered, giving me a confirming look before answering not just for both of us but all straight men. "Us guys do."

"I'm embarrassed when mine do that, not that they do THAT!" Jill huffed at the renewed bouncing. I had pulled one arm away, mom pulled the other.

"I tell you but..." Steve shrugged, Jill frowned, the rest of the women did too clearly guilty of it. Well except for Alice.

"You like it when my boobies bounce while you fuck me?" Sonia asked.

"Fucking love it!" Ignoring mom's throat clear once more.

"Oh god! Oh jeez! I... I think that dick... I think I'm going to come!" There should have been no ambiguity, she came!

"Don't stop!" The bossy bitch called from behind me.

"You gotta make her come and come and come Joey." Mom quickly added. Sonia screamed at the ceiling again, found mom's hand, entwined their fingers. "Relax Sonia! Only way to get through is relaxing and letting go."

"No! No, no, no! Too much! TOO MUCH!" Sonia wrapped her legs around me, tried to at least. I stopped, mom had raised me right, the muscles of the woman I was in (Felt like everyone in her body.) relaxing.

"Boring!" My ass got slapped by the bossy name caller again. "I said keep fucking her."

"She needs a second."

"Actions heating up over here!" Somebody called.

Indeed it was, Jill had put one of Steve's hands inside her blouse. A good portion of one of her breasts was visible, they were not as small as the blouse had made them seem. Judging by his motions under the silky material she had a fat nip. His other hand was on her crotch, rubbing at it through her black leggings. She had some major cameltoe going on! My dick throbbed inside Sonia, making her thrash. Jill had not only reached back and was certainly jerking off her husband who was still standing behind her, but not so tightly against her. But she had her other hand in her shirt, playing with her other nipple.

"On the bed!" Somebody said.

"Move on the bed." Margie pulling the pillows away, tossing them to the floor behind Becky and Alice. Mom scooted out of the way instinctively, closer to me. "Fuck her here Steve."

"You want to Steve?" Jill asked, he just blinked, started to shrug. Just a fucking leaf on the wind. "It's so bad but... I want to."

"Okay." He agreed almost before she finished.

"Oh my god this is so nuts!" Jill called as her husband and her moved up to the bed, mom moved away even further as they crossed the room. Apparently not wanting them behind her but also not wanting to give up her protective spot next to me. She turned, settled down kneeling next to me, close enough that my elbow and hers were touching. "Don't judge me because I'm gonna let my husband fuck me in front of all you."

"I am? Oh god I am!" He looked around the room at all of us. It was night time so I guess he had an excuse to be wearing sweat shorts, enough that Jill (who had held his prick all the way to the bed) was easily able to push them down so that all his package was out. A second later, with her face buried in my sheets pulled her leggings down. Taking them further than she had her husband's she worked her own pants right off. "Oh god! We're doing this! We're doing this!"

"Jill, you weren't lying. He does have a long one!" Margie said, posed on the top of the bed on her knees and knuckles, looking over her friend's ass (they must have been close if Steve knew her husband) to her friend's husband's dick.

"You bragged about my dick?" Steve asked as if it was nicest thing ever.

"Of course!" She had a decent butt, kind of a thicker one (unless compared to Sonia's of course) but a good one. Yanking her shirt off she looked at me, at my dick, wantonly. "Now fuck my wet hole!"

"Yes honey! Oh god yes!" Jerking himself, for some reason, while slapping his dick over her crack and gash until he found a hole and entered it.

"OH STEVE! CAN YOU FEEL HOW MUCH I NEEDED IT?" He nodded, holding his wife's caboose and getting a hold of himself. She couldn't seem to understand the predicament he was in, reaching back to slap at him, bucking into him when he didn't start bucking into her. "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Steve couldn't look away from Sonia's huge tits now that they were in arms reach. I don't know if it helped or hindered him, distracted from his wife rocking her body back into his pole, or added to the arousal. Either way he tore his eyes away, groaned at the sight of his wife working herself into him, then looked up at the ceiling. Looking for help, for mercy from the heavens.