Mom's After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna come in me now?" Sonia asked, back to the lean over me with hands to my shoulders and ride. Working herself as best she could on my length, which was nice but just not fast enough.

"Keep going and I will." Sonia let out a cry, but rode. Turning to my left Deedra was getting dick, not the one she had wanted but dick nonetheless. Steve and Jill had her hair all messed up as the both held her onto his re-hardened meat. "How she doing over there?"

"Jill is better." It wasn't an ego fluff of his wife, he totally meant it.

"She acts like she don't want it." One of the other women said, her voice sounding like the agitator who had told Deedra to lick my asshole. If she was it would be fitting, she stepped forward, pulled Steve's dick from Deedra's mouth, then slapped her in the face with it. Long but not thick, his cock seemed made for that. "Everybody knows now Dee. We've all seen how you're a submissive slut."

"No! I just wanted to be included and have some young..."

"Suck this dick! Now!" The agitator growled and while she did get slapped in the lips with it, she jumped and took it right in her mouth. The woman laughed cruelly, "Told you. Submissive slut!"

"Mmmga!" But the agitator slapped her ass, hard. Pulled Steve's dick out. "Hey I was doing what you told..." Getting muffled as she was shoved into Jill's pussy again. "Mmmddrr."

"Oooh! Make her stay! Make her lick me!" Jill arching her cunt up to Deedra's face. "Everyone look! Look at her eat me! OOOOooooh! Demon Bitch's tongue gonna make me come!" That was clearly their name for her, everyone started but smirked at Jill's announcement. "Demon Bitch lick so goooooood! OOOOoooooooh!"

"Fuck yes!" The agitator, Jill, and Steve held Deedra the Demon Bitch into Jill's licked clean creampie. The brown eyes of the former queen bee of the office found me, they looked scared. Scared that she had finally found what she was made for, that now all her friends and co-workers knew it. "Lick her until she is good and then you're licking me!"

I thought it was Margie there again, as Sonia started to flounder overtop me. When I looked though it was Margie who pushed the curvy gal up, pretty much collapsing over one of shoulders to catch her breath. But Becky was there too. While Margie started happily licking my balls, Becky sucked on me. I watched, lifting one of Sonia's legs to see.

"Oh you're right Joey, she does taste good!" Becky said after licking me up the underside of the shaft.

"That's probably just his dick." Theresa scooted in, taller than both she locked eyes with me, leaned over them, taking my tip while Becky held it for her.

"Good god woman!" I groaned at the sight, at the feel, like earlier but now both testicles were being sucked on at the same time.

"You gonna fill my mouth up again?"

"Oh god do it! Oh god I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, Joey do it!" Sonia begged, rolling off me but not away, hugging the side of me she kissed my shoulder and neck as she watched.

"You can," Theresa allowed, distracted as Deedra got pulled off the bed, trying to hold onto Jill, dragging her off too, the Demon Bitch still finding herself between the agitator's legs.

"Thanks Steve." The agitator said as he held Deedra with her face smashed in the other woman's crotch while got her pants undone. Deedra went for it, licking loudly and obviously. If not for the instant pleasure across the other women's face, I would have said Deedra was miming and not doing anything. "There you go submissive slut! Oh Jill! Oh how did you last... Oh god she knows how to use that tongue!" Giving another nod to Steve as he caught her foot as she tried to put it someplace to spread herself out for Deedra's lickings. "Oh yes! Lick! LICK!"

"We don't mind, right girls?" Theresa asked of Becky and Margie, bringing me back to me.

"No!"

"As long as we all share his yummy load." Becky put in.

"That good for you Joey?" Mom's BFF asked.

"Oh yes!" I said.

I lost track of Deedra getting used as Theresa and the two cuties swallowed up all my attention. Margie divided her focus between me and the other two. Both Theresa and Becky let her kiss their necks, cheeks, and suck their earlobes. Theresa even kissed her back a couple of times, watching my reaction from the corner of her eye. Always they went back to my dick though. Theresa in charge of it, letting Margie and Becky have their turn bobbing their cute heads on it, but keeping it mostly for herself.

"Oh fucking hell!"

"Like that? He likes it Margie keep going." Theresa ordered. Becky had one of my legs, Theresa had the other, Margie flat against the mattress as she licked my asshole. All while Becky sucked me, trying like hell to get more than half. It felt ten thousand times better with the double combo going. Felt a million times better when Becky complied with Theresa's suggestion. "Lick his balls Beck."

"Oh damn! Oh god damn." I groaned at the action, Sonia knowing I didn't want to miss it had a hand on the back of my head, pulling me back when my head tried to rock back from the pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" Steve and I said at the same time, both of us looking where the stereo effect had come from.

Both of us giving the other a nod of respect. I had Sonia cuddling me while kissing my arm and shoulder. Theresa's beautiful mouth attached to my dick. Becky coming in from the other side sucking loudly at my testicles. Margie almost out of sight as she licked at my asshole. While he had Agitator bent over my dresser, fucking her while Jill rubbed Agitator's clit and forced Deedra into his asshole.

"Fucking hell!" I cried out. Both Steve and I really meaning it this time when we let loose with, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Jill! Your big dicked husband is creampieing me now!" Agitator screamed, clearly coming because of the feeling and the idea.

"Yes! You love it don't you?" Agitator nodded, Jill laughed, Deedra mumbled from her place between Steve's cheeks.

Instead of taking it in her mouth this time Theresa clearly was going for the Grand Finale. Popping her pretty lips off me she jerked me off, fast. First Becky and then Margie backing away, then giggling with delight as my cum started flying. It hadn't been a lot of time, but it might as well have been a week for how much flew out of me. Theresa caught the first rope across the face, giving me a smile as if she'd caught the bouquet at a wedding, as if it was fate. Most of the rest splattered into my short pubes, across my flat stomach, Margie caught two across her freckled cheeks and into her red hair. Becky just started to pout when a nice strand of it laced her from forehead to chin.

"Holy hell! Holy fucking hell!" I laughed, never before feeling so emptied, so content.

"Snack time girls." Theresa called, backing away, watching me with a grin.

"Oh god! Oh... Just! Oh!" Thrashing a little, my mind telling me I should be more oversensitive than I actually was. As all of them swooped in for some. Of course Becky and Margie got the most but they weren't greedy and even if they would have tried they were pulled away. Once again reminding me of piranhas the cum was gone in almost no time at all. Mom's co-workers licking fingers or pointing towards chins where a little was left over. "There is a few last drops in there for you Sonia."

"Yeah?" She had been eyeing my now mostly limp member but more than anybody had seen me thrash and tremble as the others stroked and sucked theirs right from the source. I nodded, she gave it a few tender licks before she felt me stir back up again. Carefully putting me back down, "Better not start that engine again."

"Not again later today?" I teased

"Not even this week." Pressing her legs together saying she was done done.

"I think the party is over girls. Sonia sure looks like she's in a better place." Mom said.

Epilogue

Mom had returned with refreshed cups of water. At mom's announcement about Sonia being happier everyone clapped for her. Sonia, a little embarrassed, but unable to disagree. Half the group tipped back their waters and left. Some waited until Agitator (Still didn't catch her name.) let Deedra out from her pussy, having cleaned out the creampie of Steve's second load. Finally it was just the naked people, minus Sonia who had quickly collected her clothes and left. (Barely able to walk.) Deedra hurried out when she saw me pull my boxers up over my (mostly) flaccid dick. Clearly disappointed that she hadn't gotten a piece of me, even though she had 'paid the price'. I was amused but didn't show it, well not too much.

"Thanks." Steve shying away from shaking my hand, which I was glad because it would have been fucking weird even if we were dressed, not right after doing what we'd done, instead he gave me a nod which I respectfully returned.

"Yeah, glad you jumped in and helped."

"Ten against one was not good odds."

"Ten against two wasn't much better."

"You both loved it." Jill said with a smile, Steve and I couldn't disagree. "We'll come back some time for a visit." I didn't know exactly what that meant but I thought Jill might want to get spit roasted by her husband and me, or tag teamed at least. "Right Steve?"

"Yeah." He agreed

"Alright Joey's gotta get up early to head to his dad's in the morning." Mom said, kindly motioning them out, seeing that I wasn't exactly jumping on the offer, not that Steve or Jill seemed to notice.

"Bye!" Jill called happily.

Theresa gave mom and me a look. "Call me tomorrow Juney, we'll talk."

"Okay T." I didn't think I would be making it to dad's. It was late and I was sure I was going to go out like a fucking lightbulb, a smashed one. I did feel like I needed a shower though. Mom caught me staring at my bed. "You okay?"

"You're not gonna be mad if I burn my sheets right?"

"It's not that bad. I'll wash them, twice, if that will make it better." I shook my head, unsure if it would. Seeing my change of clothes, a new set of boxers, she surmised. "Taking a shower?"

"Yeah."

"Washing yourself twice?"

"Probably should."

"I'll strip your bed and start it in the wash."

"I can get it, I'm a big boy."

"I'm sure of that now more than ever." The corner of her mouth pulling up but before I could think of how to answer that she went over and started tugging everything off the bed. "My friends sort of made most of the mess, least I can do."

"That's true but thanks."

I didn't take long but when I emerged I felt fresher. I was fifty-fifty on if I was going to dad's or not, he was a stickler for arrival times, the only reason I leaned towards maybe was I knew he would be a dick in two weeks (We still stuck by the every other weekend deal even though I was over eighteen.) about me not showing up on him. He'd have some grand story about what he had planned.

There were no new sheets on my bed, I stood there for a minute staring. Either it meant mom was treating me more as an adult, I could put my own back up bedding on. Or... Or she didn't want me to sleep in my own bed. I knew where the sheets were, in the hall closet not even five feet away. They were closer to me than mom's room was on the other side of the house. I frowned at my bed for a minute, wondering if it was a sign, and what kind of meaning was behind it if it was.

I walked past the closet, past where there was probably a dozen old sets of sheets and pillow cases. Tossing my very shortly used boxers in the washing machine with my sheets before closing the lid. Across the kitchen, out the entry room's front window I could see the drive and yard were now empty of all the cars but mine, mom's was in the garage. I went down the hall, past the door to the basement, to mom's room at the end where the light was still on.

"Mom?"

"Joey?"

She was wearing just her robe as I entered, I think she had pulled it on as she heard me cross the house. Standing there with it just barely held closed, it was silk so it... I knew she wasn't wearing anything underneath, maybe panties, I doubted it. Her head was tilted down but she watched me closely through her eyelashes, she was nervous. I opened my mouth, unsure what the hell I would say. Thinking maybe it should be something about no sheets. Except she looked so beautiful, shy yeah but so very beautiful. There was more than a hint of cleavage, her tits were perky and looked so good. A line of her stomach visible, it wasn't flat, it wasn't an eighteen year olds, but I wanted that robe to open up so I could see more of it. Craziest, and I have no idea how she did it, but the robe opening went over one leg instead of her showing me if she was pantiless or not. A tease, a sexy one that along with everything that had happened tonight, all the touches and looks from mom, made me want her SO much.

"Oh Joey!" My dick thickening in my undershorts was totally visible, the idea of having her was to much of a turn on too stop it from happening. Even after all the use it had gotten today! Relief and joy flooded through her at the sight, it was exactly what she was hoping for. "Thank you Joey!"

Mom let her robe fall open.

I stood there stunned, amazed, and a lot of stunning and amazing shit had happened already. IN THE LAST COUPLE HOURS! But here it was, the creme de la creme of the night. She was a fucking goddess! Theresa was younger and there was no doubting the other woman was hot, but I had no idea... How (HOW?) had I missed that my own fucking mom was just as hot, just as sexy.

Her breasts were as perky as the glimpses had led me to believe. Oval brownish nipples with thick thimbles that were hard with her arousal. Not a flat stomach but barely anything, only enough that my picky dad could complain about I guess. Cute saucy swell of hips, lovely legs. Mom didn't really go outside, she didn't garden or watch sports or anything. She was a porcelain white that made me want to cry over her fragile seeming beauty. Her entire body, and her pussy was so smooth I would have believed no hair had ever grown anywhere besides her head, especially atop that pretty mound.

"My god mom! Talk about saving the best for last!" She laughed prettily, waving the compliment away but it clearly meant a lot to her.

"You don't have to say that if you don't..."

"I mean it! Oh god do I mean it." Yeah there had been that whole orgy thing earlier, yeah she had subtly invited me in here, and yeah she had opened and then dropped her robe but as much as I wanted to I just couldn't take her. "You're sexy as hell."

"Can I see it Joey?" Not quite pointing at my tent pole.

"Yeah." Dropping my undies so we were both in her bedroom naked.

"You don't know how nice it is to see that." Fingers traced from just under her earlobe down, just missing her own nipples, stopping just before her vagina. The sight had me oozing pre-cum again, had her doing that pretty laugh again. "After all the times those other women got you off, it's nice to make a handsome young man hard and bubbly like this."

"Mom." I almost laughed too, standing there like some kind of centerfold from grandpa's old magazines he had out in his barn, her hands on her hips and pushing that too perky chest out. I didn't laugh because this was a serious moment, I was going to take my own mother and I knew taking her... Well it would mean not putting her down, forever maybe. "Mom I'm not just hard for some woman. I'm hard..." Running a thumb along the tip, pushing it down to have it snap back up and slap against me. Pre-cum drops flew up and dropped at my feet as I crossed the room to her.

As she backed up, not getting away from me but wanting to get to the bed for me. "I'm THIS hard and THIS bubbling after... getting off more in a smaller amount of time than I have in my entire life, not for some random woman. Strangers. Co-workers I'd heard mentioned once." I shook my head, climbing onto the bed with her, she had stopped in the center of it. Waiting, nodding her head, ready. "I'm this hard for you! My mom, June Bethany Barnes. I'm this hard because... I know I'm about ready to kiss you." She nodded some more, whimpered. "And once I kiss you. Looking as beautiful as you do, I'll be kissing you for years to come." Her eyes nearly rolled up in bliss at that. "After I kiss you I'll start touching you, I fucking..." Her eyes went hard for a second but I powered on. "I FUCKING won't stop touching you and that body, ever." That melted the mommy instinct to correct the cursing son. She just nodded. "And if I touch THAT body, that unbelievably sexy body I'm going to stick this hard and bubbly cock inside you."

"Oh Joey I want that! I want that too!"

"Once I do that then there will be no need for girlfriends, not when I have this perfection at home." She understood, she stared at me for a moment before she gave one firm nod.

One nod and then she lay fully on her back and spread her legs. I crawled the rest of the way atop her, stared into those eyes a moment more before doing as I said. I kissed my mother, I couldn't remember the last time I'd kissed her lips. I'm sure I did as a kid but it was the memory of knowing I did and not actually remembering. I kissed her and she kissed me back, ever so slightly coming up off the bed in her need for it. I couldn't remember being so thrilled in the first moments of a kiss ever before in my life. Mom's sweet mouth thrilled me to my core. My core filling up completely as she sank back to the mattress with a pleasured relief. The kiss was as good for her as it was me.

I was true to my word once I had kissed her, powerful but not much more than thirty seconds or so, before I touched her. I had too! Letting my fingers of one hand skim up from her hip, over her sides and ribs, then to those breasts. It was probably the variety I'd had today. Sonia's huge ones probably in particular, but she grabbed my hand with both hers, staring at me. Worried, insanely, that I wouldn't be satisfied with her damn near perfect pair.

I smiled up at her as I leaned in, easily finding her large nipple and giving it a hungry suck. Once more the tension flowed out of her, was completely gone but the time I found my way back to her lips again. Just as before she happily came up to greet me, kissing me with as much emphasis as I kissed her.

"We're going to do this?" She asked as I put myself at her entrance.

"From now and until you ever ask me to stop." That was a good answer for her, she reached down between our legs as well, taking hold of my cock so that we both put me inside her as one. A low groan came slowly out of me as I slipped in, a sharp inhale came from her until we were both clinging to each other. "Mom! My god you're perfection."

"Joey!" We kissed, a lot, while I was inside her, before I actually started moving in and out of her. It was like we both heard a director or signal, breaking the kiss while her legs spread all the more right as I drew out of her. "Fuck mommy Joey! Now that you're my man you're going to have to fuck mommy! A lot!"

"Yes!" I was pleased down to my soul at hearing her say that, at seeing the absolute certainty of her decision as I thrust back into her.

"Oh baby boy! That's right! Give it to mommy!" Touching my hips with her fingertips, not pulling me in but hinting at how hard and fast she wanted it. When she got it how she liked it, giving me a few seconds to make sure I had it right, to burn it into my memory, she slide her hand up my body. Started working herself with me, clearly wanting to make sure SHE had it right before she gave it her all. "Joey! Mommy is never going to say no to you. You're gonna be fucking her for the rest of our lives."

"God yes! Mom! Say that again!"

"You... Oh god! And mommy... Oh frick! Are... Are... Joey give it to me like that! YES! LIKE THAT! FUCK MOMMMY LIKE THAT!" I didn't trouble her with repeating herself, as I quickly worked her up to a powerful orgasm. "Joey! JOEY! PULL THAT DICK OUT AND CUM ALL OVER YOUR MOMMMMMMY!"