Mom's After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around! Yes! Oh my god look at that ass!" Sonia didn't just look, she stepped forward and after a few seconds hesitation realized there was no reason to just mime grabbing it, she reached out and grabbed it. "Best ass ever! Best. Ass. Ever!"

I was glad my back was to them, I'd had my ass grabbed before but this was the first time a woman spread my cheeks apart. I choked down a yip of surprise as she rubbed at my sphincter, another first time. Luckily it was just a brush over before slipping her hand between my legs to get at my testicles.

"His balls are full of cum! They are huge and heavy with cum!" That was an announcement that I would have never guessed would have impressed a woman, let alone a room full of them. But it did. "Can somebody get my zipper? God I'm burning up in this dress he's got me so hot! Somebody get my zipper!"

"I got you." Ring remover was the closest and she moved before anybody else. The modest looking ginger barely taking her eyes from my butt as she dragged down the zipper of her co-worker's dress. "Wow! My husband's ass is all flat and flabby!" Sonia started struggling out of the dress even before it was fully undone. I would have turned and looked but the ginger stepped around Sonia to grab my butt, no thought to ask for permission. "Oooh, my hubby's booty was never like this! Oh my god it was never like this! Jill? Was your husband's butt ever like this?"

Jill glanced at mom and Sonia, then with a shrug she stepped forward, her ginger co-worker waiting until the last second to let go of my cheeks for her friend to take hold of them. "Oh my god no! Wow!" And then she slapped my ass! "Sonia this young stud is gonna be a good time!"

Jill called a Becky over, Becky bit her bottom lip but rushed up and took her turn grabbing my butt. Then all of them were forming a line to do it. Sonia, just watched and nodded, calming down now that she was free of her dress. Maybe coming to terms with being in her bra and panties in front of a bunch of people. When our eyes met she let her fingernails rub over her belly. She had a belly, no denying it, but it wasn't bad. I shrugged my indifference, a huge grin bursting over her face, she stood a lot prouder.

"Oh hey!" I let out, as another one didn't just touch back there (Like THERE there.) but seemed to be trying to get in.

"Why would you even try that Alice?" Mom shoved the woman away. "Would you like it if somebody did that to you?" All the other women started to complain, about how a husband or boyfriend had tried to go in their backdoors uninvited as well. Nobody really noticed Alice shrug, I thought maybe she had not really ever been bothered by her husband or boyfriends attempts at that. I was about to say something when mom reached up, grabbing my butt. Her friends laughed, clapped, asked her how it compared to my dad's. "Oooh, it's a lot nicer than his dad's ever was." Mom gave me a slap as well, then another soft one on the other cheek. "I would have been a lot more sad about the divorce if his dad's ass was this nice."

"What about his dick? How does that compare?" Alice the unapologetic poker asked.

"Hmm," I thought mom would deny her friend, but instead she did what Sonia had, sliding her hand between my legs to take hold of my balls. I squeaked, not very loud but mom leaned ever so slightly to the side to look up at me. A nervous breath or two escaping her as she began massaging my testicles. Expression nervous, expecting my dick to deflate like a slashed balloon. When neither happened she ventured, "Balls are bigger, they do feel really freaking heavy." There was approval in her tone, I stared down and back at my own mom who stared up at me. Pleading for me not to be disgusted, certain I would reject her. Her friends asked about my cock, she gulped and looked it up and down. "It looks a little bigger, fatter and harder than I remember Jerry's being for... A long time. If ever."

"Grab it! Tell us how it feels!" Alice was a perv, she had no ring on which said she wasn't married, was maybe the plainest of them but with an eager look that made me think she was a nerd hanging out with the cool kids for the first time.

Mom checked everyone else, when nobody had a negative expression she reached up and grabbed it. I coughed, unsure what other sound wanted to come out but knowing it would be embarrassing. Several more deep anxious breaths, she clearly was expecting to ruin the party by killing my boner. When she didn't, she gave me a thankful smile, made me cough again. Holding down a groan as mom stroked me up and down several times, a totally perfect grasp that felt good without trying to smash it like dough.

"Oh ya! Way thicker and..." Up and down her hand went. Her dress had been modest but standing on the bed like this I could see most of her breasts down the front, they were actually pretty sizable. Certainly mouth watering to look down at. Mom reluctantly pulled her hand from their hold, turned me around so she could get a proper feel and visual. "And a little taller I think."

"Is he coming?" Somebody hissed as pre-cum started bubbling out of me at mom's expert hand-work.

"No, he's like his dad, lots of pre-cum." She knew what she was about, working me so more of it came out, smiling happily at the sight and sound.

"He looks thicker and longer than my husband." Becky was tiny and bashful looking but she reached out, wanting to compare like mom did. "May I?"

"Yeah," Mom didn't just let go, she ran her hands up me one last time before swiping her thumb over the tip.

"Oh fuck!" I let out, as Becky (Another woman!) took hold. But the curse was more so because mom stuck her thumb in her mouth. Tasting my cum with clear relish!

"I think he likes me." Becky giggled, not noticing what mom had done, I don't thing any of them did. I wasn't huge but her tiny hands made it seem that way, even when she double hand stroked me.

"Well?" Jill asked.

"Joey's for sure thicker and longer," A blush, not really wanting to admit that about her husband. "Jill?"

"Steve's longer but... I would trade those inches any day for the thickness of this one." Jill said as she took me from Becky, announcing it from the sight alone, her stroking me bringing a tiny smile to her pretty face.

"You want to feel Tessa?" Tessa was the oldest of them, taking me from Jill, her hands very soft as she stroked me, but just did it a couple of times before leaning forward to lick the pre-cum away. Jill standing right there slapped her hands over her mouth, the other woman letting me go while she rolled it over her tongue. "Did you just lick his pre-cum off?"

"It's been a long time since I tasted cum." Tessa shrugged, her cheeks a hint red while she pretended it wasn't that big of a thing to do.

"I want some!" Alice wiggling her way in, grabbing me hard, jerking me off like she was literally trying to jerk me off.

"Alice! Not so rough!" Mom beating me to calling her friend out, Alice let go completely like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar, palms out to show they were empty. Mom took her by the hand, put it back on my dick. Patiently teaching the late forties woman how to do it. "Some guys like it rough but not Joey, right Joey?"

"Right... Mom, you do it perfect." That caused a few whispers to go through the small crowd, but mom just smiled up at me while stroking me with her fingers entwined with Alice's.

"That's better right? You can feel that's better?" Mom asked her friend, Alice nodded. Looking back to me she said. "Alice has never done this before, you gotta forgive her."

"Never stroked a... man." It felt weird calling myself a man but the alternative seemed self-depreciating and maybe a turn off to these mature women. "Or... Never touched..." That seemed too far fetched.

"Both."

"She's the office cat lady." One of the other women called up to me, one who hadn't touched my butt or dick, but was watching.

"Yeah! That's me! The forty-six year old virgin." She did a bad job of pretending she was in on the joke, mom frowned, so did Theresa but the others all smiled or full on laughed. I guess I could see it but at the same time... Lots of my friends' moms were... Well they were ugly and Alice wasn't. Ugly ladies got married, plain ones should have no problems at all. I didn't understand how she could be not just single but... 100% inexperienced. At forty-six! "Ooh! There is so much! He really isn't ejaculating?"

"No, Barnes men just have lots of pre-cum. Hmm, he does seem to have more than other Barnes men." Mom told Alice.

"It's like milk." Alice whispered, stirring up comments about that being exactly what a cat lady would say. She heard and was embarrassed by it.

"You want to taste it?" I asked, mom giving me a minute nod, a smile that said she raised me right. Insane. I know. In this situation, but she was proud of me for not being judgy like some of her co-workers and friends. Alice nodded, I thought it was cute as hell when she stuck out her tongue for it. Was it like a kitten? Yeah, but that wasn't a bad thing to me. Taking hold of both their hands with mine, I aimed myself at her mouth, mom and me squeezing my shaft so more came out right as it touched down on her tongue. "You like it?"

"Mmm! It's really good! More?" Opening up her mouth again, I didn't fake the groan of approval at that, stroking some more out onto her tongue. It was me, liking Alice's look of pure arousal too much so I slipped past the tip of her tongue and just a hint into her mouth. It was her slightly firmer tug that put me fully into her mouth, whereupon she closed her lips on it. Both of us purring in delight at the feeling. She knew enough to bob her head and keep her teeth out of the game, mom's eyes huge as she watched her friend suck on me. "Oh fuck that's nice!"

"Don't suck him off! Sonia needs that dick remember." Jill reminded, Sonia was just sitting on the edge of my bed in her sexy black set of underwear, watching, not seeming bothered at all.

"He's a Barnes AND he's eighteen, he'll have enough for Alice's mouth and Sonia's pussy." Alice didn't seem to hear anything, her eyes were locked up on mine, bobbing her head obediently. Mom leaned back to look at her undressed friend. "You are on the pill right?"

"Yes, I am... You want him to... fuck me bareback?" She asked, like it was the hottest thing she'd ever heard.

"I don't have any condoms, any of you?" Since the crowd was mostly married, none of them had any, I had some in my closet, but I didn't offer up that fact. "It's that or nothing then."

"I want that! I want that!" Sonia insisted, seeming impatient for the first time.

"Is she even doing a good job of that Joey?" The Cat Lady insulter asked from her 'cool' spot in the doorway.

"She's doing a great job." Not embarrassed to admit the truth at all.

"I like your dick so much Joey." Alice clearly needing to return the compliment, which was so adorably sweet.

"Well let somebody else have a suck. Jill!" But Jill shook her head, pressing her lips shut. "Becky? You're literally drooling."

"Okay! But... Don't tell HIM." Her husband.

"Get out the way Alice, Becky's turn." The Bitch called, clearly just wanting to rob Alice of a good time, not actually caring that I was shared.

Becky had to partially climb up onto the bed, she was so damn cute doing it. Smiling ear to ear as she aimed me at her pretty mouth and enveloped me. I should have felt bad by how I quickly forgot about Alice. But there was doing a great job for a beginner and Becky being super eager and experienced. I huffed and nodded, she giggled and really got her head and hands into play.

"I want a go." I wasn't sure how keen I was for Tessa but Becky handed me over, and Tessa sucked me down. She didn't go as hard or hungrily as Becky, just staring up at me as she took me to the back of her throat. Rolling her tongue around the underside of my shaft. Then pulled away, smiling. "Not too old to keep that young dick hard."

"Fuck," I huffed which seemed to make her day.

"My turn!" The red-head Ring Remover said before looking up at me after she took hold of my spit wet dick. "Is that okay?"

"Ye... yeah." She was wearing a yellow blouse and a red jumper dress, first thing she did was suck on my testicles. "Oh yeah that's nice."

"Guys like those sucked too?" Alice asked mom.

"Yes, but you gotta be real gentle with them like Margie is."

"Oooh! Joey, your dick is SO hard." I let out a groan and a nod as Margie was rubbing me over her happy face, tongue lashing out to lick at my underside before she ever even started sucking on me. Mouth full she repeated, "Show harg!"

"Okay, okay, maybe... Maybe I'll just have a quick turn?" Theresa said, it was like she floated forward from the back. I didn't notice how she got right next to the ginger and her expression said she was equally as confused by how she wasn't at the back wall still. "Don't go Margie!"

"Okay." Margie gripped my leg, staring up at me as the taller and prettier woman took hold of me.

"Oh shit Theresa! Oh shit you don't know how long..." I shut myself the fuck up but it was too late, she smiled knowingly.

"Me? Really?" So sweet and not faking her surprise and delight.

"Yeah! You! Jesus you're mom's hottest friend, EVER!" I almost let my head roll back, then kept it so I saw as the thoroughly pleased at my compliment Theresa took me into her MILF mouth. Giggling Margie bounced up onto her toe tips, started sucking on my balls. Theresa wasn't used to it but gave her room and still sucked my dick with skill. I know it was her supreme hotness that was most of it, but those gray-green eyes were so amused at what she was doing. TO ME! All while Margie's tongue cleaned my testicles one at a time. "Okay, fuck! Slow down or..."

"You got plenty right son? You're a real Barnes man?" Mom asked, coming up behind her friends stopping them from stopping at my warning by holding them to me by the backs of their heads.

"Plenty!" I didn't think mom would have been out as late as she had, thought she'd be home any minute. In the height of summer like this it would be insanity to close the door, she would know I was doing something if I did, I usually did it before she got home from work. But I hadn't today, not lying as I nodded after my full assessment. "Plenty for Theresa's face and mouth and... Sonia's pussy."

"See! Good!" Mom nodded.

"My face? My mouth?"

"I want some too!" Margie giving my leg a shake.

"Don't stop! He's right there." Mom fucking pushed her best friend back onto my dick, Theresa quickly doing it on her own but it was already to late. Margie's neediness, my hot mom making her friend suck me, and the hottest MILF in Defluer with her lips around my dick. "Make him cum!"

"Okay! Okay! Fuck! Here it comes." Theresa was a pro, she wasn't just looks, smiling with the tip of me in her mouth she locked eyes with me as I filled her mouth. Pump after pump of her hand pulled out more and more. "Oh dear god yes! Finally! Yes!"

Margie was fucking difficult to ignore, even for Theresa. Bouncing with eagerness at sharing a load woman another woman from a young guy she had just met today. Ready for her turn she started to complain at how much Theresa took but was instantly happy when the hotter woman turned and drooled the stuff right from her mouth, purposely getting it onto the ginger's slightly freckled face.

"Oh dear god yes!" I groaned while others commented their approval or disapproval.

"Do I look sexy Joey? Hmm?" Margie asked, unabashedly happy with the turn of events. Theresa looking embarrassed at what she'd done, pushing some of my cum up her chin and back into her mouth.

"So sexy." I didn't lie, she turned to everyone else.

"Sexy like a pornstar?"

"Like a pornstar." The bitch who called Alice a Cat Lady said, but not with approval.

"How does it taste?" Alice asked.

"Good." Margie's cute little tongue coming out to collect the nearest bit and pull it in.

"You're a mess!" Jill laughed, clapped with approval, like it was the thing to do she stepped forward as some ran down (about to get on the other woman's blouse) before she scooped it up with her thumb.

"Taste it!" Margie pleaded, Jill blinked at what was on her thumb, then after looking around sucked it off.

"I want some!" Becky used two fingers across Margie's most coated cheek, turned to me and sucked them very lewdly, making sure everyone heard how much she liked it.

Others, even the ones who had stayed in the back stepped forward for a thumb, finger, or fingers scoop of my cum. Alice was impatiently waiting her turn but was also subordinate to them, she kept stepping back whenever anybody approached. It was like piranha's. I could have wept it was so hot, in under a minute all the visible bits of cum were gone from Margie's face and neck. Theresa had kept some, swallowed it all and slipped back to her spot in the wall, slightly embarrassed.

"Stop! That's making me wet!" My eyes snapping back to Margie, Becky was licking her neck and cheek, making the redhead giggling. Unable to hold back any longer Alice moved in as well, licking the other side of the ginger's pale neck and freckled cheek. "Oh god! That feels good!" Grabbing fistfulls of both women's shirts she pulled them to her. "Oh god! I think I'm bi!"

"Oh shit." I thought I would feel oversensitive, but as mom took hold of me there was nothing but hard readiness. She stroked the last remnants of my Theresa and Margie load onto Tessa's tongue, both of them smiling at each other as Tessa held her tummy and giggled happily as she skipped away.

Part 2

So as you may remember my mom had begun and ended her co-worker's Drown Your Sorrows night at our home. I had been introduced to some of them, had forgotten names as there had been almost a dozen already there and more on the way. Some of the ones I had been introduced to did not make it with the group until the end of the night, some of the ones who I hadn't were here now.

Here being in my bedroom where mom and her friends had come in under the pretense of getting Sonia laid. Sonia, who had been cheated on and left was mom's forty-something year old co-worker. A chubby hispanic woman with long brown hair highlighted with a few reddish blonde streaks. She was pretty enough but I would say her winning features were a large set of tits and a big o' booty. Both of which had looked good in the green dress she started the night it, but looked even better in the sexy black bra and panty set she was currently in.

Maybe it's the alcohol. Maybe it's basking in their friend's heartache, all of them in their mid-thirties to even older (Tessa who wasn't too bad for a mature gal.) were thinking the same thing. Were they old? Were their husbands just days or years away from replacing them for a younger model as Sonia had been saying? That seemed to be what was driving them.

Or was this just some Defluer craziness going down? My friend Marco and his girlfriend Meredith had drunkenly admitted that they started their relationship basically at an orgy where he had been with two other chicks before finding and "keeping" Meredith. A girlfriend of mine had recorded five people going at it in her backyard on Halloween. The resolution was crap so you couldn't tell who anybody was but it was for sure her backyard and for sure five people having wild sex. Back in High School I had once witnessed a younger guy who looked like some celebrity I just couldn't put my finger on, nailing some MILF in the backseat of her van behind where I worked.

Defluer was a small town but unlike what most people thought, some crazy shit went down. My only theory was without a lot of big city stuff to do, people just said "Fuck it!" and fucked. Case in point was that a group of women had just jerked and sucked me off, a group that included my own pretty blonde mom and her super sexy best friend. Most of them, even the ones reluctant to actually blow me, had scooped my cum off of a ginger wife's face and ate it. Two of mom's coworkers were currently in the process of licking Margie clean after mom's best friend had spit her mouthful of my cum on her.