Mom's After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did exactly what she... we wanted. I could have hoped for more, but there would be plenty of times and days to give her the full load. I still gave her plenty. Yanking out and using her liquim tugging myself off to a very powerful orgasm, both of us VERY vocal as each splatter of son cum landed on mom bod. I fell atop her afterward, kissing her and being kissed like all sons and moms should kiss.

"I love you." I told her a while later, both of us breathing like we'd run a marathon, neither of us remembering to breath that much while kissing for who knows how long.

"I love you!" Running her hand between our sperm covered bodies, undeniably relishing in it. Before grabbing my ass with her sticky hand and my head with her uncummy one. "Never cum inside me Joey."

"Huh? Oh god..."

"No! Joey, really? You think after all the lectures I've given you that I wouldn't be on the pill?" She gave my butt a swat for even thinking that, then another because she liked the feel and sound. "I just know you're not going to want to eat me out if I'm always full of your cum, and your mommy will never turn down your cock or your tongue. Is that okay?"

"Let me see, you're saying I can have sex with you anytime I want?" She nodded. "And I can yank your pants and panties off, whenever I get a craving, and lick that pussy?" She gave a smile and a nod to that. "And I get to cover your face, tits, and any other part of your sexy mom bod with my cum?"

"Alright, I get it, it was a dumb question." Giggling and kissing me.

"Mom, I think you were made for me."

"Or maybe I made you for me." She whispered in my ear, which sent a shiver of... I don't know what, but I was very pleased with the idea, so was she. After a couple of minutes just clinging to each other she took me to the shower. "You won't be mad if I tell Theresa right? I know you've always had a thing for her, but she is MY best friend."

"Well it looked like she sort of knew this was going to happen, plus I bet you wouldn't be able to hid it from her anyway." Thinking back at the looks Theresa was throwing at mom and me, knowing their friendship as I did.

"Thanks, she's gonna be so jealous."

"If I told any of my friends they'd be jealous too." I held up a hand that said I wouldn't, she just took the compliment.

"Don't tell her... Don't tell anyone I told you this Joey." The water got to the temp she wanted it, she pulled me in with her and stared at me, trying to decide if she really wanted to say it. She did, "Theresa and Greg are brother and sister."

"And we're mother and son." My poor dick tried, it got three quarters of the way hard at that idea, then it deflated.

"Yeah." She was glad that that was my reaction, arousal and not being able to muster enough to do anything about it right now, so late and after so much.

After that we went to bed. Together. Skipped dad's visit, of course, and fucked mom as much as we both wanted the next day.