All Comments on 'Mom's Awakening'

by BaldwinAllam

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He will soon have a baby brother ,if he doesn't do it himself

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

I kept waiting for the son to join in. Wasn't a great story, and not worth another part.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 1 year ago

wooow woow wonderful....i understand this is your first story,,,the concept is wonderful....reminds me my childhood ,,, i have gone with my mom for the same reason to verious places....

eagerly waiting for the second part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like for Dolly to find out that John really doesn't Love her but he was just using her to get laid. Now that she has gotten used to being laid on a regular basis, she decide to start fucking her son!

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapters in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom's a cheating bitch plain and simple. He should have busted her out to his dad.

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 1 year ago

This is got to be the worst story on Lit!

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

@rushman1uk

Care to elaborate why you think so?

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

First of all if you read the story, thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't enjoy it that's ok too.

Please note, that with regards to the whole screenwriter, script-style format that people kept complaining about I have already shared my thoughts regarding that. I am really sorry but this format will continue until the end of the series. I do not plan on changing it. I personally do not feel like it takes anything away from the story. If you feel that strongly about it, then I suggest you stop reading the series.

I welcome all forms of criticism, but please let it be respectful and constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good preise, but poorly written. English is obviousily not the writer's first language. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems more like an autobiography of a wimp about himself and his mother.A self respected young man would have sent both his mother and so called friend to the hospital the very first time they fucked on his bed but what else to say more,some are born loser and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cunt this whore is! This is a conversation she should be having with her husband, not her son. What a way to mind fuck your own kid. He should tell his dad, since he's paying for her cheating and let them hash it out. This is the most self centered slag I've ever read. The kid should beat his friend's ass too. I'm not saying the old dried up slut should have a sexless life, but that's something you talk about to your husband. Talk about total betrayal and disrespect.....not only to your husband, but to your son as well.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

Ok well, here is the thing there are two good reasons why he doesn’t tell his Dad.

1. It will lead to tension between them and possibly breakup/divorce … no one wants that.

2. He is sexually excited by what happens so why would he want to stop it..?

As for “this is a conversation she should be having with her husband not her son”.. it was the son who caught her.. not the Dad..

Maybe the Dad knows as well somehow ؛) what a crazy twist that would be lol

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

@BaldwinAllam Well, you forgot that maybe the husband would like to divorce his wife? Wife doesnt care much and son wants to just fuck his mom. Maybe it would be a win for everyone. Having a wife who actually cares would be nice for the husband and the rest can go on and enjoy life.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic load of fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry but I'm just not into a mother/son relationship while the mother is still married to the son's father.

If mom was divorce and didn't have a man and her and her son got together more power to them. I am also a big fan of when there is romance. Apparently, the mother is in love with her son, and he too is in love with his mother. But dad has no clue to what is going on between his wife and his son. If dad was out fucking his secretary, then by all means mom and son have carte Blanc to fuck each other brains out.

I truly believe that when two persons love one another as the mother and son in this story then I expect to see mom get pregnant with her son's baby.

When I was 18 years old, I had a sexual relationship with an older cousin. Carmen was her name. She was 21 years old. I was drafted into the army during the Vietnam war. I wasn't sure if I would come back. Carmen wanted me to give her a baby. She hoped that I would return back home but if I didn't make it, she would have a part of me. Well, I did make it back. Carmen had a beautiful son. I was offered a position in the Philippines with a large construction company right after I left the service. The money was insane, and it went so far in the Philippines. Carmen and our son moved to the Philippines with me.

50 years later we are still together living as husband and wife. Carmen gave me four sons and three beautiful daughters. We have 17 grandchildren. So, as you can see making babies with the one you love has to be part of the deal.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous...Thank you so much for your insights. The thing is the story isn't really about the love between the mother and the son. It's more about the son being sexually aroused by his mother's infidelity and sexual awakening. Of course this later develops into a sexual attraction with the mother but the essence of their sexual relationship is the Mom's sexuality with other men. That being said there is an unbelievably powerful bond between Mom and Son, and the fact that they share such a deep dark secret from everyone they love, and they indulge in their deepest desires together.

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllamover 1 year agoAuthor

As I said before the comments about the story being in script format are noted. But as I said before this was the style I decided to go with and I don't believe that it takes anything away from the essence of the story itself. So although it may seem weird to some people others don't really care so much.

All comments regarding the "script style" have been deleted because they have been made so many times and I just don't see the point of this repetition.

Thank you for your time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is amazing.. looking forward to reading the rest

forget the dumass haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess the scrip style has its points but it limits your ability to give your characters emotions. The conversations become flat and while you work to give them some intrigue I think you are under valuing your work. You can work body movements and scene elements more seamlessly in a narrative with a novel style. Still it is fun..press on!

chriswjones071chriswjones0719 months ago

One of the worst stories I have ever read on this site.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great for just your 5th story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was hoping mom's awakening would have been with George. John isn't related so ......

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllam8 months agoAuthor

Thanks @OI8U2

@Anonymous - The story is about Mom's sexual awakening

Thank you guys for reading the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bad story I stopped reading after the 3rd line, so much to say about nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous