Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her leggings slipped over her ass and her panties began to come down with them. She reached down and grabbed her underwear, pulling them back up as she began kicking her feet wildly, my grip firm on the fabric as I pulled towards me, our combined effort peeling her tight leggings over thighs, calves, and finally stripping them over her heels as she scurried just out of reach again.

I lunged and seized her ankle, pulling her back just enough to lick the underside of her left knee, and then I began kissing and licking my way up the backs of her thighs, holding her in place a moment as she squirmed, and then letting her wriggle free.

She looked over her shoulder when she was out of reach again. Her breath was heavy, her chest and shoulders heaving rhythmically.

As she watched me, I got up on my knees and pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside, then I reached down with one hand and pushed my pants and underwear over my hips so I could crawl out of them while moving towards her.

Her hands reached up and gripped the edge of the wall that separated the hallway from the basement's main living room.

I saw what she was attempting to do as she did it and managed to just catch an ankle before she used the wall to pull herself around the corner and out of reach.

I quickly crawled over her struggling legs, holding them together to prevent getting kicked while I climbed her body, pinning her knees between mine as she pulled and strained at her grip on the wall.

Her body stretched out under me, my breath now coming harder and heavier from the struggle, but I didn't hesitate, instantly leaning down and burying my face in her ass crack, working a finger under the thin strip of material that parted her cheeks like floss. I pulled it to the side and began kissing inside her ass crack, giving her little butthole wet pecks and feeling her body shiver against my face in response.

"Oh, my God! You dirty... Ungk-uh--dirty, boy!" she cried, her voice staggered and weak.

I seized both sides of her perfectly round ass, squeezing the firm pillows into two wedge-shaped handfuls on either side of my face as I breathed her in. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her ass crack to the top and then returned to her asshole, tonguing it and applying a little pressure until the tip slipped in and I tasted her tuliping little rosebud as she pushed her ass up against my face.

"So--fucking naugh--ty... so dirty, you dirty, dirty boy. Oh my god, lick that asshole!"

I pulled my right hand away and brought it down next to my face, smacking her little ass cheek hard as I continued to lick the entirety of her ass crack from bottom to top, feeling her body quiver against my face as I did.

"Fuck!" she grunted and then gasped, resuming her escape efforts as I began licking the exposed parts of her ass cheeks, my hands working their way up to grip the waistline of her panties and she used the adjustment to her advantage, wriggling free as she pulled herself forward, threading her legs through my arms and quickly disappearing around the corner, leaving me with nothing but her panties in my hands and her delicious, feminine scent in my nose.

I laughed, and then growled at being denied, saying, "You little fucking tease. When I catch you--"

"IF you catch me," she shot back immediately from around the corner, and I could hear her hard breathing being forced over pursed lips.

I put the crotch of her panties between my teeth, tasting the wetness she'd already deposited as I poked my head around the corner, saying, "Here's Johnny!" in the best Nicholson impression I could manage with panties between my teeth.

She was just out of reach, leaning back on her elbows in the hall, and she giggled when she saw me, but then she forced her teeth together, almost looking annoyed that I'd made her laugh as she resumed showing me her fierce expression, asking, "Did you like the way my asshole tasted, Johnny? Nobody has ever licked me there you naughty boy."

I wasn't sure I believed that. Her little pucker was fucking adorable. I couldn't imagine any heterosexual male seeing it and not wanting to put his mouth on it, but I indulged her, nodding my head with her panties still dangling over my chin, closing my eyes and sniffing the air between us like I'd caught her scent on the wind.

I got up on all fours like a cat, slowly pawing my way towards her as she backed up into my bedroom door, my stoney erection now so stiff it was angling up towards her as I crawled.

"What are you planning to do with that?" she asked, eyeing the raging hardon her tight little body had created as she backed up against my bedroom door.

She sat up a little, leaning against the door and then spreading her legs wide, saying, "Look," as she put a hand between her legs and spread her labia with two fingers, showing me the pink inside of her slick little peach before adding, "I don't think you'll fit inside me."

She looked down at it and then between my arms, and then up at me, a coy expression on her face as she said, "I think I'm too little for you."

Her panties fell from my mouth involuntarily.

My God, she was good at this. She kept reminding me in subtle ways that while we were playing together, she was playing chess and I was playing checkers.

I think she could have made me cum without ever letting me touch her if she wanted and she seemed to know it, coquettishly biting her lip as she watched me struggle to avoid spraying the carpet with ejaculate while I gawked at the sexy display of her shyly holding her pussy open for me.

"Only-- one way to find out, pretty girl," I said, a shiver running through me that staggered my voice.

She lulled her head to the side as she reached up to grab the doorknob behind her, smiling and then adopting a more serious expression as she looked between my arms at the swollen hammer pointing up towards her, saying, "I don't care how long you last, Greg, I just need to feel that going inside me."

She twisted the knob, pushed the door open with her back and began crawling backwards into my room.

I followed, my cock bouncing against my stomach as I crawled after her, the swollen appendage seemingly defying gravity as if it were trying to detach from my body to get to her.

I kicked the door closed as I passed it, crawling on hands and knees to where she'd stopped backing up, feeling the moment nearing and buzzing all over with excitement and desire for the stunningly beautiful woman lying naked on my floor, her eyes already fucking me before I reached her.

She lay flat on her back as I began crawling over her feet and thighs, then over her tight little tummy and heaving chest. When my face was parallel with hers, we both looked down between our bodies, watching as the tip of my cock made contact with her little rectangle of pubic hair, a string of precum stretching between the two as I raised my hips.

Her body shuddered and her breath got heavier as we watched what looked like my cock drooling over her body.

She reached down and started pulling her gray hoodie up. I helped her work it over her chest and arms and then pulled it away as she lifted her head.

She had a black sports bra underneath and my mouth fell upon it, my lips probing for the little nubs of nipple that popped up in the center.

She gripped my head behind my ears, her little fingers threading into my hair as I gently pinched with lips and teeth, pushing my cock down onto her pubic hair again, then lifting it slightly and adjusting it down to line up with the small gap between her thighs.

With my dribbling precum and her slick moisture, my cock easily slid down into the gap, displacing thigh and labia as it drove towards the carpet under her. Her fingers dug into my scalp as I began slowly thrusting my hips up and down against her crease.

She moaned, "Fuck that feels good!"

"You're so fucking wet," I said as our mouths met again.

She nodded as she kissed me, moaning between mouthfuls of each other.

"I'm wet for that fucking cock. I want it so bad," she said between kisses.

I pushed my fingers under her sports bra on either side of her ribs and she raised her arms to help me peel it from her body, her fat little tits jiggling slightly as they were freed of the restrictive material.

My mouth went to work, licking and tasting as she cooed and moaned. I leaned on my elbow and gripped her left breast, squeezing it the way I'd watched her do when applying lotion.

I centered my mouth over the nipple as I pinched the firm flesh into

a peak, sucking as much tit into my mouth as I could fit while continuing to smoothly dip my cock between her legs, feeling her getting wetter with each thrust towards the carpet.

She squeezed me with her thighs, her legs scissoring over each other to increase the leverage as she tried to prevent me from pulling my cock back up.

We were far too slick for her to manage restricting me much, but the pressure created a friction that had us both shaking, with me on the verge of exploding.

I had to stop, not wanting to finish like that and she seemed to understand, saying breathlessly, "Let's get on the bed."

I kissed her, unable to resist her pretty face and those inviting lips. She wrapped her legs and arms around me, and I put an arm behind her, hoisting her body to my chest as I moved to squat and pick us both up.

Her pussy lips teased my shaft, resting on top of it as I lifted her the short distance to the bed, laying her down on my pillow with my cock aimed and hovering just outside her little peach.

She eyed me, looking both excited and a little nervous. I thought I was registering some measure of doubt in her expression, but she was clinging to me so tightly, I was momentarily confused.

I almost asked her what was wrong, but the question wouldn't come out. Some filter had blocked it, almost suggesting it could ruin the mood, but I didn't want to proceed if she wasn't ready, so I kissed her instead, tasting her mouth and watching her eyes, which closed and opened, almost fluttering as we made out and I teased her opening with subtle pokes against her slick labia.

"Fuck, I want that inside me!" she said between sucking kisses. She lifted her head and looked down between us and then up at me with her mouth open, sucking in heavy breaths and saying, "Please, baby. Please fuck me with it."

She wrapped her legs around my ass and began pulling herself up towards my hovering erection, trying to take it, trying to impale herself on it.

I reached down between us and gripped my cock, pressing the tip against her until her labia parted, the lips kissing my mushroom tip as I hovered there, feeling her wetness on my helmet and her body shaking in my arms.

"I don't care how quickly you cum, baby. I need to feel it going inside me, now," she was almost pleading, and I felt my neural circuitry flip in response, moving from heightened arousal to imminent ejaculation.

I almost swore in frustration but decided to make the best of it.

We'd both anticipated this but part of me still wanted to impress her, to please her. There was still some time to get in at least a few thrusts before I burst, and I intended to make the most of each one.

I thought I might be able to last a bit longer if I wasn't looking at her erotic facial expressions when I entered her, so I hooked an arm under her and guided her onto her stomach.

She didn't fight me at all, instantly getting to her knees and pooching her ass out towards me, saying, "Yes, like this. Oh God, baby, fuck me!"

I realized immediately upon seeing her beautiful ass that there was no easier perspective. Her ass was just as likely to expedite my premature ejaculation as her gorgeous face was, but I'd made my choice, and I immediately gripped her hips, scooting forward and causing my cock to twitch a preemptive shiver as it came into contact with her puffy, smooth vulva.

Mom looked back, seeming to sense the urgency in my touch, offering me a reassuring smile that seemed to suggest she understood I was racing the clock and was prepared to take whatever I could give her before it was over.

I don't know if she was flattered by my arousal, but it seemed to excite her. Her eyes rolled back, and I heard her breath catch in her throat as her back arched with a deep inhalation.

She pursed her lips and blew out the breath slowly while turning her head to look up at me once more, showing me something in her eyes that looked both eager and uncertain.

For a moment, I wondered again if she had had a change of heart, but I knew I was probably stalling, projecting my own last-minute apprehensions.

Her body was on fire, quivering in my grip and I had an idea that she was a second or two away from reaching back and sticking my cock inside herself.

As if wanting to remove all doubts, she licked her lips and gave me two quick little nods before closing her eyes, balling her hands into tight little fists, and whispering, "It's okay, Greg. Fuck mommy's pussy."

I felt a preemptive surge, almost like a mini orgasm ripple through me as her hips went slack in my hands. I wiggled her back and forth a bit against my cock, enjoying the unexpected thrill of holding and controlling the most desirable thing I'd ever encountered, in direct line with my erection. She'd literally given me her ass and was waiting to see what I would do with it.

I immediately began pushing forward as I pulled at her hips, feeling my cock angle upwards as it slid the short distance against her slick channel, bringing it into direct alignment with her vaginal opening, and even though I wanted to pause and savor the moment, I didn't hesitate.

Her genitals, that had seemed so small and tight as I'd fingered her, expanded easily around me with just enough resistance to create a delicious friction as she opened up and welcomed me inside her.

Her toned ass cheeks on either side of the cutest little pink pucker of anus, and her vulva being displaced outward by my penetrating erection, became the visual, the mental graphic I would recall whenever I thought about the moment, I lost my virginity.

The stigma of that virginity was evaporating, replaced by something far more stigmatizing; I was becoming a literal Mother Fucker, and I couldn't have been happier about it.

I pulled on my mother's sexy little hips, hearing a little gasp escape her lips the moment the widest part of my cock, the end of the mushroom tip, popped inside her inner labia squeezing down to hug my shaft just under the ridge of my helmet.

"Oh Greg! Baby, you're so big. Th--that fullness. So good. Fuuuuuck me with that beautiful cock, baby."

My body was trembling as I watched our genitals begin to join, feeling her insides expanding as the penetration deepened.

The toned muscles that framed her vagina began to bow out slightly as I pushed; whether for my size or hers, I didn't know or care, I was just enjoying the view. She seemed quite comfortable, having no trouble adjusting as I slid further inside, her cunt displacing snuggly around me as my cock made room for itself inside her body.

The peach-colored flesh of her pussy lips transitioned to a slightly darker, reddish tone that I could just see ringing around my cock beyond her inner labia, delineating the advancing threshold of where my dick disappeared inside her.

The spongy, moist flesh of her vaginal canal molded to the shape of my helmet, and she bucked slightly in my hands as I held my advancement momentarily, admiring the view.

I could feel her fighting an urge to take control as I created mental photographs, her hips all but vibrating in my grip. She clearly wanted to take in earnest what I was delivering far too slowly.

A shiver raced through my legs as her tightness began to participate in the effort of pulling us together. Her hip's constant little bucking gestures probably had something to do with the sensation, but it really felt like her cunt was pulling me in.

I knew I was frustrating her with my slow progress, but it was the only thing keeping me from exploding immediately.

Her breathing became faster, and the subtle shifts and twitches of her pelvis seemed to increase with each passing second. She wanted me all the way inside her, I could feel it like I could feel my heart beating; my desire to savor every second of the moment conflicted with her desire to be claimed, to be fucked.

I didn't want to cum yet, but I thought I could compromise a bit more than I was, increasing the rate of my entry a little, pulling on her a bit harder and burying more of my swollen hammer, my eyes rolling back in my head as the warm, tight walls of her pussy caressed more and more of my vanishing shaft.

When I was almost all the way in, she let out a very cute little moan, and I gave her a taste of what her body was telling me she needed, forcing the last inch in hard and fast, smacking my pelvis into her ass and feeling something poke the tip of my cock.

She gasped in response, and it startled me.

For a moment, I thought I'd done something wrong, perhaps deviated into some unknown part of the vagina that I was unaware of. I thought I might have hurt her, but she didn't seem to even notice what I'd felt.

I didn't move, frozen as my mind tried to comprehend what had happened and my building, imminent orgasm buffered.

She wasn't having the stoppage in play, suddenly taking back control of her pelvis and bucking her hips, pushing back into me, grinding her pussy lips and grunting.

I continued to hold still, uncertain.

"What's wrong, baby? Sorry, I can't help it. I just have to--" she said as she squirmed with my cock fully inside her.

"Did I, hurt you or...?" I asked awkwardly.

"I'm so okay, baby. You're big, but not too big for me," she replied.

"No, I mean... I felt like a poke or something," I tried to say, uncertain how to explain it.

She seemed confused for a second and then she giggled, saying, "Oh, you must have hit my IUD, sweetie. It's my birth control. Does it bother you?"

The poke hadn't hurt, it was just noticeable for the contrast to everything else inside that was deliciously snug

and squishy, but then it occurred to me that I hadn't even thought to ask if I should wear a condom, and she'd not brought it up either. She was definitely still young enough to get pregnant, but now I understood why she'd not been bothered.

"Oh. So, then, it's okay if..." I asked, suddenly feeling weird about finishing the question.

"Oh God yes, don't you dare pull out," she replied as her hips began pumping up and down impatiently.

I nearly came the moment she told me not to pull out. Something about her saying that while I was inside her... My cock twitched threateningly, but I managed to delay the imminent full release; a release that even the coldest shower couldn't stop now.

I only had a handful of seconds left.

I withdrew my cock from its maximum depth for the first time, marveling at the resistive, sucking sensation of her tight pussy.

I pulled out until I almost slipped free, then I pushed it back in, pulling her hips onto me much quicker than I had the first time, giving her another quick pop at the very end and drawing a gracious sounding moan out of her.

The orgasm, having extended me every ounce of patience it could offer, even buffering once in confusion, now compensated by rising to a pressurized boil in an instant; it was out of the gates, but I had some experience with delaying the actual moment of release and I was pleased to find I could leverage that skill even while balls-deep inside my mother, feeling the euphoria just around the periphery of my senses but holding it just at bay to maximize the pleasure when it dropped.

I began fucking faster and as the fucking became more rhythmic so too did her sounds and I basked in the pleasure of hearing her soft cooing breaths and throaty moans as my cock slipped in and out of her sex, saturating myself in the novelty of hearing feminine sex sounds that I was creating.

1...1415161718...21