Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God. I'm gonna cum. Keep fucking me. Ohhh-Fuuuuck! I love your-- I fucking love your cock! Fuck your sister's pussy!"

Ashley had sat in between Mom's legs on the recliner, getting her breasts fondled from behind while Mom kissed her neck, but both of them were laser focused on the genital connection between me and Amy as she cooed and swore her way to climax.

"God fuck! Ohhh-OH!" Amy sang as I held us together, feeling her little hips jackhammering her ass up and down, massaging her labia against my pelvic bone and balls.

I felt her body vibrating in my hands as she climaxed and when she went slack, no longer trying to keep her ass in the air, I slid out of her and turned her over, spreading her legs and putting myself back inside her pussy in the missionary position.

"Ohhh God, Greg... I don't know if I can. I need a--" Amy started to protest as I bottomed out against her pelvic bone.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you," I said as she lifted her head to kiss me.

"I love you too," she said, and I pulled my cock out, lifting it up and slapping it down onto her pussy one time, making her roll over instantly, her hands going to her crotch as she started to giggle.

"You fuck!" she said, shivering with her hands between her legs.

"Next," I said, feeling quite proud of the work my cock and I had put in thus far.

I'd already cum once but I was so keyed up and turned on by the beautiful women and the taboo, naughtiness of what we were doing, I just wanted to keep fucking until I couldn't fuck any more.

"Come sit down, Greg. I want to kiss your face while I ride you, sweetie," Mom said.

I obliged, taking Mom's hand and leading her to the sectional, sitting down in the middle as Ashley followed us, plopping down next to us and taking hold of my cock to help guide it into our mother's pussy.

Mom didn't straddle me like we both expected, however. She kneeled down in between my legs and started licking my balls, doing that thing where she sucked on each testicle individually and then deposited them into her cupped fingers as she gripped my shaft and began tasting what my sisters had left on my erection.

She was teaching again. I don't think she even thought about it like teaching, she was just showing us what she knew about sex, almost like it was an instinct.

"Oh fuck, Mom!" I moaned as she began taking me to the back of her throat, her eyes closing tight as she focused on taking me in as far as she could.

"Holy shit, Mom. How--" Ashley asked, as she watched, her face resting on my chest as she watched the professional blowjob Mom was giving me.

I put my hand on Ashley's face and smiled at her, rubbing my thumb on the skin between her cheekbone and ear as Mom sucked me into a state of complete extasy, her warm saliva running over my cupped ball sack and adding a slickness to her undulating fingers.

Ashley got up on her knees next to me and held her breasts to my mouth, inviting me to suck on them one by one. I watched her facial expressions as I licked and sucked her puffy little nipples on her full round tits, loving the cute little faces she made and wanting to kiss her.

She seemed to sense it, bringing her mouth to mine and our tongues met, swirling in each other's mouths, her lips so tender, her eyes so pretty.

"I love you, Ash," I said as she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"I love you, too," She replied and began kissing me hard again, her hands cupping my face as we made out and Mom brought me closer and closer to orgasm for the second time.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that, Mom," I said, having to break off the kissing with Ashley's pretty face to see Mom's big brown eyes looking up at me with my cock completely inside her mouth, her lips almost kissing my pubic hair.

She pulled back with an audible, "Gwuaahhh" and then stroked me with her hand several times before snaking her body up to a standing position. She was so graceful and sexy even when she wasn't trying to be.

"I don't know how much you could still have in the chamber after what I saw leaking out of Ash, but I'm still full from the pizza, so you'll have to cum in my pussy."

Amy began cackling on the floor at that and Ashley tittered as she continued to steal little kisses from me while I squeezed her nipple.

Ashely smiled in anticipation, an adorable, excited look on her face as she sat back and curled one arm around her knees and gripped the base of my cock with the other, watching Mom drop a knee on either side of my thighs, her gorgeous, gym-fit, curvy body lowering to straddle me, and then hovering her sexy little peach just above my cock in Ashley's hand.

My twin sisters were beautiful, sexy women that I would have added to my favorites if they did porn. They were bustier on top, and they were still young enough that their large tits sat very perky and suckable on their chests.

They had sexy curves too, but Mom was just built differently. The curvy lines of her shape were dramatic and intoxicating and they appealed to me in ways that both excited and humbled me as a man.

Holding her was like a gift and feeling her curvy hips in my hands, that goddess booty behind it, was like touching perfection. She made me feel unworthy and special at the same time.

As she positioned herself above me, lining herself up with my steely erection, I put a hand on her flat little tummy and the other on the small of her back, feeling the muscles in her core tense as she lowered herself, starting to take me inside her body.

Ashley turned her head to watch as my length disappeared into Mom's body above her hand.

Mom and Ashley gasped in unison as she moved her hand out of the way so Mom's pussy could swallow the last couple inches of my cock.

Mom cooed deliciously as she slowly rotated her hips and leaned over to kiss Ashley and then me.

When she sat back up, positioning herself to start riding me properly, I wrapped both my arms around her, my face snug against her breasts as I held her tightly to me, listening to her heart and feeling her warmth.

"You okay, baby?" she whispered after a second attempt to lift up and create some friction.

I nodded, my face still plastered between her tits and holding her tightly to me.

I felt her wiggle her hips a bit and then she giggled, saying, "I want to ride it, sweetie."

"Sorry," I said, letting her go and placing my hands on her hips.

She started to lift up and rock her pelvis immediately, her voice much more throaty as she began to ride, asking, "You sure you're okay? What was that about?"

"Nothing. I just love you. And I love this, and if it eventually gets too weird and has to stop, I just wanted to freeze that moment so I could remember how it felt."

"Awww," Ashley and Amy crooned in unison.

Mom started laughing and had to stop riding until she composed herself, saying, "Alright, you have to stop being funny now, I want to cum like you guys did."

"Sorry Mom," Amy said, suppressing a snicker.

"Yeah, sorry Mom. Won't happen again," Ashley added.

"We're really sorry, Mom. We'll try to be good," I added.

It took a solid minute and a half to regain our composure, but Mom's abdomen tightened and contracted as she laughed, and the sensation kept me hard as a rock even as I tried to reign in my own laughter.

Amy joined us on the sectional, sitting opposite her sister and rotating between making out with her and me. We all kissed and licked and fondled, feeling each other's bodies and trying to make each other feel as good as possible, but it was Mom's body that drew the most attention.

We were all captivated by her as she elegantly undulated in my lap, and I was enjoying how much of an effect it had on my sisters. I hadn't expected them to see her the way I did, but they seemed to love her body too, rubbing and kissing her all over the way I liked to do.

"Jesus Christ, Mom," Amy said, rubbing Mom's booty as it bounced on my lap. "I'm so jealous of your ass. It's like sculpted perfectly."

I nodded agreement and then Ashley started feeling it too.

"I owe--Ngyuhh fuck!--a lot of that to Patty. Fuck that cock feels good, baby!" Mom said, riding me a little harder now.

"Patty?" Amy asked.

"It's her fitness trainer at the... gym. Mom's been subjecting herself to torture... down there for a few months now. It's really--Ohhh fuck!--paid off, though," I said, feeling my cock pulsing inside her tight little cunt, loving the way she seemed to enjoy the attention all three of us were giving her; each of us admiring her body while she gracefully rode, looking like a master artist's depiction of feminine sexuality.

"I'm sure that helped but I could spend every day at the gym and not get this booty," Amy said, slapping Mom's ass and coaxing a sexy groan out of her in response.

"I think she likes having her ass spanked by her daughters while her son's pretty cock is inside her little pussy," Ashley said, and I felt that familiar switch in my sexual circuitry flip over.

"God dammit, Ash," I groaned.

"What?" she said, obviously knowing exactly what I was talking about while trying, not very convincingly, to look like she didn't.

"Your pervy brain is too--Ughhh--cute. I'm going to cum soon, Mom. You--oh God!--do you think you can cum with me?"

"Ahhh--al--ready there! Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck, Ngyuuhhhk Oh, cum in me, baby!" she cried as she put her hands on my chest and stared into my eyes, her daughter's hands rubbing and squeezing her ass while I pulled her back down hard onto my cock every time, she lifted off it.

My eyes rolled back, my nuts pulled up under my mother's beautiful, humping ass, and my sisters leaned in close, kissing my neck and mouth, whispering dirty things into my ears as they encouraged me to cum inside their mother, our mother, our beautiful, resurrected goddess.

"Tell him to cum in me, girls. Tell your brother to give mommy all his cum!"

They did as they were told, and I did as I was told. And Mom... she was perfect.