Mom's Errant Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take you however I can get you. I don't know what will feel comfortable, going forward. I'll probably still call you Mom out of habit, but I want you to know that I see you as a beautiful woman that I adore. I want you to be happy. If that's with me or with someone else, you've always got me."

"And you'll always have me. You've saved my life three times now, Greg... my darling boy, my beautiful friend, my handsome lover."

I pushed myself up then, moving on top of her, parting her bent knees with my hips and spreading her legs around me.

"Really?" she asked, her eyes widening.

"Yeah really. I recently found out I'm a handsome lover and you're too fucking sexy to just lay naked with," I said as my cock lifted back to life.

"I don't think, uh-- I'm quite, uh--" she started to say as I lined up our genitals and slid back inside her.

"Oh...my God! Alright then," she replied, her eyelids fluttering as I pushed until I bottomed out against her pelvis, my cock fully submerged in her tight little pussy.

We kissed slowly as she rocked her hips gently and I matched her rhythm, making small circular motions against her smooth peach.

We made love this time, at least that was how I thought of it. After the intense initial fuck we'd enjoyed, this was a nice change of pace and I was really into the slow cadence with soft kisses and shallow strokes, letting the subtle motion of our hips create just enough stimulation to keep things sensual.

Her large brown eyes told me how she was feeling, and she seemed to be able to read as much in mine. We watched each other's faces as we fucked slowly, just being in the moment and feeling the physical connection of our genitals while living in the emotional connection as we kissed and caressed one another.

Eventually, our rhythm picked up and she told me to lay on my back. When I complied, she climbed onto me, and we both watched as she lined my cock up with her vaginal opening and then lowered herself onto it.

She took control then, grinding her hips in circles and then front to back motions, my cock inside and buzzing with pleasure as I watched her sexy little body ride me.

"This... fucking cock," she said as she grabbed her breasts and squeezed, her eyes closing as she turned her face to the ceiling and began to moan, and that was when we heard a light knock on the door and both our eyes went wide as the grinding came to a sudden halt.

"Mom, are you in there? Are these your pants and underwear on the floor?" Ashley's voice asked, and then the door I'd neglected to lock, swung open.

** 9 /**

I don't know if you've ever been balls-deep inside your mother's vagina when your sister walked in the room, but from personal experience, I can tell you it creates a few feelings.

"Holy shit! I, uh... couldn't sleep and just came down to tell Greg how, um. I'll, uh, sorry," she said as she turned and walked out of the room, dropping my mother's leggings and panties on my floor.

"Ashley, wait, please," Mom called after her.

"That's okay. I... didn't see anything," Ashley called back as Mom grabbed her hoodie from the floor, her panties from the doorway and left my room.

I laid there for a moment with my erection slowly deflating as I brought my hands to my face and tried to think. It quickly became clear that this wasn't something I could think my way through. The proverbial cat wasn't just out of the bag, that pussy had a passport, a ticket, and was on its way to Timbuktu.

There was nothing to do now but see how my sisters took to the news that their little brother was fucking their widowed mother.

I was embarrassed, of course, but I was also feeling inordinately protective of the relationship that had just started, and that I very much wanted to continue. The combination of feelings kept me from going upstairs just then.

I stopped at my computer and checked the cameras, trying to get a sense of what was going on in the house before I decided if I'd be making an appearance or not. I felt bad for my mother, having to try and explain on her own, but I wasn't sure my presence would be conducive to the type of talk they were likely having.

They weren't anywhere I could see, but when I flicked on the camera in my mother's armoire, I heard them talking--well, it was mostly crying but it wasn't just Mom. Amy and Ashley were balling too, and I heard Amy say, "I had no idea you were hurting that much, Mom. We just thought you were addicted to painkillers. You got so upset whenever we tried to talk to you about it and you'd completely checked out. It was hard to see you like that."

"Greg was the only one who stood by you," Ashley chimed in.

"He's saved my life three times now," I heard my mother say and I turned off the camera.

I'd turned it off because I suddenly felt like I was intruding. But I also wasn't sure how I felt about that narrative. Mom had said the same thing to me earlier, but I didn't quite see it that way.

I'd been the only one left in the house with her, so who else would have found her those two times she'd overdosed? Any reasonably compassionate person would have called 911 and tried to help her.

It was technically true that I'd acted like the parent for a time, after her second overdose, but there was a measure of self-preservation in that; I didn't want to be alone, and I didn't want my only living parent to die.

Even though the conversation they were having was partially about me, it didn't feel like it was any of my business. If my sisters stormed out, intent on never setting foot in the house of debauchery again, I would be annoyed but not entirely surprised.

I distracted myself by hunting auctions and working on a few Gameboy upgrades. Several hours went by and the door to my mother's bedroom never opened.

It was entirely possible that they'd all fallen asleep on Mom's bed. She had one of those huge king-sized setups and none of them had had much sleep, but then I heard my mother's shower turn on and when I maximized the hallway camera, I saw her bedroom door open, and my sisters walked out.

I was suddenly very nervous, thinking they might be coming to talk to me, but I absolutely didn't want to be available for that conversation.

I stood at my desk, watching my monitor to see if they moved towards the stairs, readying myself to run into my room and pretend to be asleep.

The Double A's milled about in the kitchen for a bit. They took something out of the freezer and put it in the microwave, then they stood there waiting for it without saying a word. I heard sniffles and the occasional throat clearing but they mostly just looked at each other, then the microwave, then the floor.

"So, what now?" Ashley finally said when the microwave dinged.

"I don't even know how to process this. She's definitely different," Amy replied, pulling what I think were two Hot Pockets from the microwave.

"I noticed that too," Ashley nodded and then looked down at the floor.

"It's weird though," Amy added as

she plated their nuked snacks.

Ashley looked up and sort of cocked her head to the side, but from my perspective I couldn't see her expression.

"Yeah, I know," Amy said, and they both passed through the hall and disappeared into the guest bedroom.

I waited to see if my sisters would emerge from the room with luggage in tow. After twenty or thirty minutes, I decided to peak in on them and saw that Amy had her arm around Ashley, and they looked to be sleeping rather soundly, barely a hint of evil aura surrounding either one.

Mom's shower shut off about ten minutes later and I got a text a couple of minutes after that.

 I don't know if I can wait to tell you how that went but I don't want to type it, either. But I'm really tired too... [9:32AM]

I replied to the message, suggesting we both get some sleep and that she could tell me after, but I did ask if The Double A's were leaving and she said she didn't think so.

I took a quick shower, the stand-up, non-jackoff kind where you actually just wash your hair and the major crevasses. When I took my underwear off, I paused in front of the mirror.

I'm not sure what I expected to see but I think it had something to do with my dick being recently baptized. It looked pretty much the same but there was a bit of post coitus funk to it, I noticed, and that made me smile as I realized it was the first time my crotch smelled because of what someone else's genitals had done.

After the shower, I put on a fresh pair of boxer briefs that I'd ordered from Amazon. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the snug fit around my junk, but I quickly got used to it and realized I wasn't having to adjust things as I got comfortable in bed, nor was I having to peel my nut sack away from my thigh. Within a few minutes of putting them on, I was wondering why I hadn't switched years before.

I'd almost fallen asleep when I heard my door open and Mom whisper, "It's me. I just can't... that's better," she said as she curled up and pulled my arm over her.

I pulled her in tight, quite happy to have her there. She fit so nicely curled up against me with her booty pressed into my lap, my arm just under her breasts and I even loved the smell of her shampoo just under my nose.

"Yeah, me're," she said as she hugged my arm. She then reached a hand down and I felt her fingers brushing over my cock and balls, saying, "Oh, new underwear?"

"Yeah, your sexy little ass kept making my dick pop through the hole in my boxers, so I ordered these. I kind of like them."

She rubbed her ass against them as she pulled the blanket and my arm back over her, saying, "I like them too, but we both need some sleep, so try to control yourself."

I'd thought about finishing our second round of sex. With her deliciously firm cushion pressed into my groin, and the warmth of her breasts on my arm, I certainly considered pressing the half-chub she'd just given me into her booty until she couldn't ignore it, but there was something beautiful about just holding her and letting her fall asleep peacefully, that appealed to me more right then.

I kissed her behind the ear and told her I loved her, then I just held her, listening to her breathing as she drifted off.

I'm pretty sure I was smiling when I fell asleep soon after that.

** 10 /**

It felt like Amy was glaring at me as she walked across the hall from the guest room to the bathroom.

I was in the kitchen making a cup of coffee when she suddenly emerged from the guest bedroom, startling me as I'd hoped to sneak up and make some coffee real fast before everyone else woke up from their naps and got moving.

I had a second cup brewing that I was going to take downstairs to my mother who was still asleep at 4:30PM.

I thought about just giving Mom my cup and leaving the one brewing but the look my sister had given me didn't sit well after everything that had happened. She looked like she was angry, which filled me with indignation, and I decided to stay if for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity about the mental gymnastics she'd performed in order to be angry with me again.

I made a point of leaning casually against the counter while sipping my coffee when Amy emerged from the bathroom. She walked past me without even acknowledging that I was there, stepping to the coffee maker and then she just kind of stared at it.

"That's for Mom, but it's almost done," I said, taking another sip of my coffee.

Amy just watched Mom's cup as it brewed and then I heard a sob and saw a tear roll off her cheek.

"Whoa, what's... hey, what's wrong?"

Amy didn't answer, she just walked over and took my cup from me without looking up, and then she was hugging me.

I wasn't certain if the hug was genuine, but it certainly felt that way, so I decided to return it, asking, "What's this about?"

"Thank you, I--" she stopped talking mid-sentence, stood on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek, and then she laid her head against my chest, squeezing me tight.

I realized she was trembling as she released me, moving like a zombie towards the Keurig where she gently picked up Mom's filled mug and slid it towards me on the counter.

"Amy, what's going on. Why are you upset?"

"A detective, uh, Bennet or Bernard... I can't remember, called and that's what woke me up just a few minutes ago," Amy said without looking over. She was just staring at the coffee maker, sniffing as she spoke.

After a beat, she reached up and took a mug from the cupboard and then replaced the K-cup with a fresh one.

"Oh? Do you have to go give another statement or... what?" I asked.

"Um, no. I was informed that Ash and I will likely be subpoenaed to testify in court."

"What? Why?" I asked as she turned to face me, the empty mug she'd intended to place under the Keurig now dangling loosely from her hooked index finger.

"They're going to call you too. We're supposed to let them know if we plan to leave the country... because, uh--"

She was really having a hard time getting it out and I was getting a little worried about the coffee mug she wasn't exactly securing very well.

"Because why?" I asked, trying to watch her face and the mug that was now wobbling its way off the end of her bent index finger.

"Because those two, uh, guys who gave us the Molly and a ride home, they were part of a sex trafficking ring, and their arrest led the police to a house where fourteen other girls were being held against their will."

Amy dropped the mug she was holding, and it shattered on the kitchen floor, but she didn't seem to notice, she just seemed to lose strength in her legs and was slowly dropping as tears began to roll down her face.

All thoughts of ulterior motives and past transgressions instantly flushed from my thoughts as I observed an expression, I'd never seen on either of my sister's faces before. Amy was clearly in distress and needed someone to help her, which I would have done if there weren't a hundred shards of shattered porcelain between us.

She put a hand on the counter behind her and managed to stabilize herself for the moment, but she looked wobbly, and I was getting worried that she would fall or step into the field of caltrops she'd created.

"Hold on, let me sweep around your feet before you move. Just stay put for a second."

I retrieved the broom and dustpan from the pantry, tiptoeing around the sharp debris and sweeping while Amy brought her free hand up to her mouth, biting the back of it the way Mom sometimes did.

"What's going on?" Mom's voice called out as if from my thoughts and then I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. There was still sleep in her voice and I thought it likely she'd been woken up by the mug breaking or Amy crying.

"Uh, I'm not sure. Amy dropped a mug. Be careful if you're barefoot, I've almost got it cleaned up," I told her as she rounded the corner into the kitchen.

"Amy? What is it?" Mom asked as she stopped just short of stepping on broken mug.

"The--those... I'm so stupid," Amy cried, looking up at the ceiling and appearing even less stable for it.

I exchanged a look with my mother and saw on her face an affirmation of the shock I was feeling.

"My God, Amy! What the hell happened?" Mom asked in earnest, but Amy didn't seem capable of responding; she just sobbed and shook within the confines of the dangerously sharp porcelain fragments, I was hastily trying to clean up.

"She said a detective called her just a few minutes ago. I guess those men were part of some sex trafficking ring or... I don't know. They rescued some other girls, apparently," I explained.

"What? Amy!" Mom pleaded from just outside the kitchen.

I could see the urgency in my mother's face as she studied the debris field, looking for a possible path through.

"I... uh, I talked Ashley into taking the Molly, Mom," Amy said, looking at and acknowledging our mother for the first time. "And--and she almost ended up in Mexico as a sex slave because I'm so-- so fucking stu-stupid!" Amy cried, her distressed state becoming visibly more frantic.

I abandoned the effort of getting it all cleaned up, opting instead to just clear a path I could use to lead her out of the Kitchen. Once it was clear enough to get her out, I set the broom against the island and moved in to grab Amy by the elbows.

She seemed to snap out of it a bit as I reached her, falling onto me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

She was shaking and sobbing so hard it scared me and rather than try to steer her, I elected to just lift her body by holding it next to

mine and carrying her out through the path I'd made.

I tried to hand her off to my mother, but she wouldn't let go of my neck.

"Moms got you. Go sit down and I'll bring you some coffee, Amy," I said and then she kissed my cheek and did as I suggested, turning to Mom and walking with her into the living room.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked, rubbing sleep from her eyes as she came down the hall.

"Uh, you should go in the living room," I said as I began hunting under the edges of cabinets for errant shards of mug.

Once satisfied I'd cleared the floor of all debris, I made three more cups of coffee while I listened to my mother and sisters talking and crying in the adjacent room.

I'm not sure how much of the coffee prep was about providing coffee and how much of it was about stalling to avoid the heaviness of what I knew was around the corner. Either way, I was fast running out of reasons to avoid going in there.

The thought of my sisters, evil though they could be, being doped up and sold like animals to, well, animals, was too much. I was both sick to my stomach and relieved beyond belief that it hadn't happened.

I was, of course, also happy to hear that the other girls were rescued before they'd been taken out of the country like Amy had suggested, but they weren't familiar or family. And even though it hadn't actually happened to my sisters, the idea of sitting in there with them, seeing their faces and thinking about how close they'd come to experiencing something truly horrific, just felt too scary right then.

I brought the three mugs in, sat them down on the coffee table, then returned to get creamers and sugar; all the stuff I knew the three of them liked. I called it dessert coffee when I wanted to tease them about how they took their coffee but had no intention of doing so right then.

When I'd delivered the coffees and all the possible accoutrements they might need, and there were no more plausible reasons for me to avoid the tension in the room, I sat down in the recliner next to the sectional where Mom was sandwiched between my two sisters, all three of them sobbing.

"Me're," Mom said, extending a hand through the mesh of bodies towards me.

I leaned forward but hesitated, not sure where I was supposed to go.

"Yeah, come here Greg," Ashley added.

I stood then and walked over to sit next to Amy who was sitting nearest me with her head in my mother's lap. When I sat down, she switched laps, wrapping her arms around my abdomen and squeezing me tight.

"Jesus," I said as she squeezed a bit of breath out of me.

Ashley stood and walked around to my other side and wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder, tears streaming down her face as I turned to regard my mother.

Mom was crying too, but there was a happy expression behind her tears as she watched the three of us. She mouthed the words, "I love you."

I smiled at her and put an arm around each of my sisters, hugging them both voluntarily.

It was unfortunate that it had taken such a potentially catastrophic event to bring us together like that, but I felt years of vitriol melting away as I held them close to me.

It was strange how things could change so quickly. I'd resigned myself to a lifetime of bitterness towards my sisters, but the nature of our relationship had completely changed in the space of one day.